ATH: 105 k belkar

Gz ;)

He's lucky (obviously with 4 towers!) but thats what this game is right? Luck. If he found a ATH of Petonium or Ruga we would all be pissed cause those are the things you shouldnt find big finds with OF105 and OA101.. but he got lucky and i think that doesnt make it any less.

If this was his first HoF ever then ummm i could understand it... the oa101 thing is a bit disturbing, but im also in the belief that if he had even an oa102 on he would not have gotten that find. Sometimes this is how it happens ;)

Of course now CND is blowing chunks ;) gonna wait a few days til the system forgets you got this.

But big gz! now go buy some oa109s and get like 50 more HoFs so people won't complain about you not using big amps anymore :p

All of you whiners in this thread..... :handjob:

Either you wank about noobs not deserving shit. Or you wank about ubers getting it all. Here we see a mid lvl player scoring the jackpot. whats wrong with that? He was lucky and thats that.

Huuuge grats to you! Now click some OA-101s :silly2:

No wounder mining sucked earlier today.
Gz on the find!

Hope you'll reinvest at least some in EU.

UBER conGRATZtulations :yay:

Grz :yay: seen this when i was hunting longu and all i got was 69 PEDer lol

ill PM you my xmas shopping list HAHA

Nice!!! And yours amp!! Uber!! I wanna see 1M peds with oa109!! :laugh::laugh:

Big Big Gratz!!! :)

I gotta know! did you craft that amp? seems I'm luckier with homemade amps.

Gratz for this crazy tower with OA-101 Light ... ! Incredible... :wtg:

Gratz :) nice tower. As for everything else I will keep my opinions out of your thread. Its all been said before anyways so no need for sour grapes......so gratz again enjoy the PEDs.
Posted via Mobile Device

Congratulations on your mammoth find!!

:tower:

As others have said, enjoy it and spend it well. :)

Happy for you, I bet you peed your pants :laugh:

Gratz !

t

Firstly, A MAMMOTH GRATZ TO THE OP! Great find mate!:yay::yay::yay:

All conspiracies aside , I must say IT IS a bit of a bummer for the EU economy, NOT because of the find as it is well deserved ( I am about the same lvl maybe a bit higher and took me 3 years on and off mining to get here), BUT because the higher amps/finders will now skydive and justifiably so!

I'd rather drop 2,000 bombs with 101 lights than 19 bombs with a few 109s each.

So, my point to MA is- It's great to be dynamic, but at least give regular returns to the high end tools users and high skilled players (which I am not BTW), so I sympathize with them. :)

On the other hand, it is unfortunate that I am talking about this here as it does bring up the question for all of us... and so, I would like to truly apologize to Emil as it is his day of glory!!!

The Big question to ask him though

You said you were having bad runs - what do you call bad is the first question ?

Second you hoffed on 2k iron , was that with a 101 light

You mine on CND - what amps do you use normally.

The fact is that he may have been using bigger amps (104/105/103) but as we said was about to go back down to the planet (so he decided to wack the cheapest amp he could find and try his luck) but its a question id like to know

anyway gratz on the ATH - i dont know about well deserved maybe just got lucky - but to get the answers to those questions - i may change my mind.

People just use the term "bad run" willy nilly

Firsts of all I want to Gratz Emil .. not that I didnt do it quite a lot of times already :lolup: but if you guys havent realized this yet... this is a thread for a EU member being the man of the day..being happy and living his moment... not the public enemy of the day!!!

I cant understand why you cant just say gratz and hope to get lucky one day also... WHAT 105 + 101 light ..I dont see where is the problem... when a noob who just registered gets a 4k snable young with not maxed opalo and ppl play for years and still dont have loot over 1k... you all forgot that no matter if you like it or not but there is still a luck factor in this game and without it you can deposit ur mama`s houses and again get nothing at the end! If you go to vegas and put 1$ in the slot and get the BIG one ..what you will put it back and you will say... no I dont deserve it!!! spare me ;) those things happens and dont make me dig out all the ridicules screenies I have seen in this forum's gallery.
I dont like when I see jealous ppl hate someone because he got lucky ... and PLEASE dont say that those that use smaller gears dont deserve loot more than those with the uber cc's ... if you have decided to invest in this game... its ur call :D But I think MA have no questions to answer for this tower.... right place , right time, right avatar !!! case closed

Huge gratz to Emo and gl to all of you ... play and have fun ...and rely more on luck than on gear..thats my advice ;)

P.S.
and really...someone makes another thread for the "cry me a river" posts..be more noble ppl ;)

Last edited:
I'm selling my wife for 105k ped :D

GRZ!

All I can say is Gratz to you.

And this is why I quit playing EU 3 weeks ago.

Might be a wise decision! I still think MA have to change their model. After 5 years of playing never got a 5 digit hof... I might do the same as you, just quit.

Gratzs on the hof though. :D

gratz man, just ignore all the whiney dickheads that can't just say gratz and move on with their lives :)

Thats it i quit... Gl playing this "Dynamic" game people :eek::eyecrazy:

TY ALL for gratz

There are too many questions posted in this thread. Sorry but I cant answer all of them and here is not a place to discuss mining and loot systems in EU.
I understand why some ppl are angry, other i cant.
I'm just curious why LIGHT made you so crazy. What is difference if this was unamed or with 101 (like many other ATH)???

Maybe you will be happy to hear - I didnt withdraw peds from previous towers - lost ALL in EU, most of them on CND UNAMPED and several OA103/104. Last 1600 ped lost this week and this 2k iron hof was what i've expected.
For some ppl this is not much, for other - too much - just personal point of view.

Why unamped, why not big amps - this is cause my aims and possibilities of ped card. For me big amps usage is hard gamblimg witch i couldn't afford till now. Usually i mine unamped but sometimes i try some OA 103/104 and this still not working good for me - i believe because my skill lvl is not high enough. In future this may change. This OA101 ligth i've bought accidentally from auct only to test hit rate with it. Didnt expect nothing bigger than X lvl.

I think witdraw some peds to cover part of my deposits but other part of ATH will stay in EU.

Finally - dont think skills are nothing. They have their meaning. Find it.

Wish you luck and a LOT of FUN

Thats it i quit... Gl playing this "Dynamic" game people :eek::eyecrazy:

cya, bye bye ;)

lets all quit and leave Emil hitting "ridicules" HoFs all alone on the planet and above :laugh:

this is becoming a "farewell" thread :eyecrazy:

DAMN thats huge mate!!!

GZ!!

Back