3D Pictures from VU 10!

Skeezer Is My Hero!!!!

Yaaaaaaaay Skeezer!! OMG I only just stumbled across this thread!!!....... how totally nooby can a chick be?? lol

Love all your 3D stuff and thank you sooooooooo much for the glasses. They have have been getting used lots, and not just by me! My daughter used them as a template to make a second pair so her and her older bro (she is 9/arty/practical and he is 10, mostly into guns/gaming) could watch Spy Kids 3D on youtube!!!....... without u Skeezer that just wouldn't have happened!
THANK YOU XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thank you for the warm fuzzies!

Hello Silva,

That is just so awesome to hear; not necessarily the movie watching part, but definitely the creative, make your own 3D glasses part!

Perhaps your youngins would have some pointers to give to NIX and Timbo for making a pair of their own (such as: use red and blue colored plastic candy wrappers, or clear plastic that you can color on with markers, etc. Red goes on the left, blue the right).

3D anaglyph glasses and the internet go hand in hand for me, maybe your kids would enjoy looking at some of these:

http://marsrover.nasa.gov/gallery/3d/ 3D pix from mars!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29774727@N04/sets/72157622528415038/ the moon and more!

I'd also suggest that you try an image search for "3D anaglyph flower", or whatever strikes your fancy, and enjoy the depth.

Thank you again for letting me know how I (and Summergirl - she makes the art on the glasses and mails them after all ;-) played a small part in your nascent 3D adventures.

And yes, I'm very glad that you finally found this thread.

Fond regards,
Skeezer

:cool: Silva Mak in 3D :cool:

Space in 3D and Irkens are getting old ;-)

Hello,

Here are some more 3D anaglyph pictures for you kind people.

Sorry that they aren't png image files but jpgs; the forum settings on pix have changed so the quality isn't what it used to be...

Nevertheless, space is 3 dimensional!

Irken Invaders Anniversary

misao swimming with the fishes

the Yamato

Skeezer in Space

:cool:

Hello,

Here are some more 3D anaglyph pictures for you kind people.

Sorry that they aren't png image files but jpgs; the forum settings on pix have changed so the quality isn't what it used to be...

Nevertheless, space is 3 dimensional!

Irken Invaders Anniversary

misao swimming with the fishes

the Yamato

Skeezer in Space

Cool thnx for posting :cool:

LOL nice names there. I like the Nudie Nest, may have to go out and scout a good place for it :)

What about Softy's Sorority Escape?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tumescent Turgidity in 3D!

Please put on your 3D Anaglyph Glasses - red/left and blue~green/right

3dbroom01clr.gif

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/7/1/6/9/3dbroom01clr.gif

Yeah

I love ya, man :^D

fun stuff here

Anytime Summergirl and you can meet me at the shelf @Svelts, you know that's the place!

Last edited:
Holy necro batman!

Back