Discovery: Modified EWE EP-40 Mercenary, SGA Edition

Status
Would be nice that one day , one of those anti-warants folower , just stop to be a sheep and repeat the BS they hear , and , actualy , take some min to count what item loot what soc...
Why , noone did whine after skippie and say ... hoo its again a cK that loot this and that ?
and thats just 1 exemple... there is many other player , in other top 20 soc that loot very good too...why not whine after stomer for exemple,or maybe rei who got 3 UL item in 1 loot...why not whine after jenna , and his crazy craft day with like 11 click of UL weapon with all TT around 10k...

why you just whine after warants ? because you are sheep ? because that the only things you did learn in EU? lack of knowledge of who loot what ? mix of all the above ?

again , i would be happy to see a table with name of soc , name of player and what they loot...

Indeed... I too would love to see that. I think a lot of people would realize that Warants are not "special" or "gifted" or even given special treatment by MA|FPC. To even suggest that is just rediculous IMO. I think now (and I always have) that the right place, right time, doing the right thing will result in success - especially in EU. It is just that simple probably.

Sometimes I think the masses just need someone / something to hate.

I think now (and I always have) that the right place, right time, doing the right thing will result in success - especially in EU. It is just that simple probably.

Sometimes I think the masses just need someone / something to hate.

I don't think it has much to do with that. Whenever I hear that I can only laugh. I used to agree with it but now I think there is something else coming into play. I won't even begin to speculate what it might be in this thread since it is totally off topic.

Back when Desert Rangers held #1 on the spot, you'd get teams calling themself "Desert Rangers" or putting "DR" in their teamname because they thought that would mean good loot.

The people at the top will always be a shining beacon for people to blame. Real money brings out a lot of frustration in people, and unfortunally many do not have the decency to hold back comments thats not very well thought through.

"Sitck you're head out the window, and you should expect it to blow", my daddy said. Being known sure blows at times.

I don't think it has much to do with that. Whenever I hear that I can only laugh. I used to agree with it but now I think there is something else coming into play. I won't even begin to speculate what it might be in this thread since it is totally off topic.

You are always welcome to PM me any and all secrets you know :D You have been known to get some fairly nice loots :thumbup:

You are always welcome to PM me any and all secrets you know :D You have been known to get some fairly nice loots :thumbup:

lol Isn't a secret but when I'm able to loot 3 GOOD SGA items in 5 hours and none before or after that I'd think that's strange too, wouldn't you? Getting big HOFS on those guns all in a row seems strange after LG as well as Rei getting a big HOF right after when we're both leaders of 2 of the biggest soc's involved seems strange too, doesn't it?

I dunno, that's just my thought on it. I don't think they just hand shit over either though. I don't know what to think but I'm posting this in the totally wrong place.

Grats to Jimmy. :)

Excellent point.

All things pertaining to that incident has since been resolved, for quite some time.

No future loots from me will be posted here; I'll leave forums to conspirators and whiners (save for sale purposes). I guess they need to be succeed at some aspect of EU, so have at it :laugh:

Status
Back