Real 'No Team' MM Event!

Pricey

Provider
Society
RoR
Solcar Pricey Lazroc
Here we go folks, the MM that should have happend:yay:, the 'No Team' go it solo :sniper: and test yourself against the rest event to kick start 2010!:rocket:

Duration: 1hr 30m :handgun:26th February 22:00
Winning Conditions: HIGHEST SINGLE LOOT:headbang:

PRIZE: DRUM ROLL PLEASE! MY VERY OWN 6TH PLACE MERRY MAYHEM HELMET FROM CATAGORY 2!

For all those who walked away from MM after seeing the rules and had been looking forward to it as a SOLO event and was sorely disappointed, this is your chance for recognition, an uber prize and that warm fuzzy feeling you needed this winter!!!

Like many of you I looked forward to going at it alone, I had decided to do it solo even after seeing the rules and my society, the great bunch they are, decided they would back me for better or worse and a sterling job we did! Time to give them and all you another chance at what Mayhem SHOULD have been.

200peds per ticket for the chance to win an uber item!
Tickets to the main event will be given as prizes by MistahE to the winners of the 4 Catagory events! The rest are on sale now.

Intrest has been shown in this event already as I do not know of any other like it for such a prize (for those who pick posts apart 'as far as i know')

Main Event - NO HP LIMIT - BIG Berycled/Daikibas - LA 65 (26.02.10 SE of Wolverine)

CATAGORY EVENTS ARE ALL 1 HOUR LONG
Catagory 1 - MAX 130 HP - Atrax upto Provider - Atrax Beach OLA7 (19.02.10 21:30 S of Omegaton West Habitat)
Catagory 2 - MAX 155 HP - Atrox upto Provider - LA10 (12.02.10 21:30 SW of Sakura)
Catagory 3 - MAX 200 HP - Atrox Guardian to OA - OLA40 (19.02.10 23:00)
Catagory 4 - NO HP LIMITS - AoW Chomper OLA47 (12.02.10 23:00 N of Oshiri)

All events are finalized and I have had feed back from MA RE: my support case about having wrong winning condition for Catagory 1 Event. We run with my plan of making people who global copy and paste in event chat and double check with Tracker before handing out tickets for Main Event to the winners as they have said they cannot change it, I could cancel it but I am not wasting the creation fees so will do it this way as are restricted for time where the other events have been made.

ALL EVENTS MADE ARE 'HIGEST SINGLE LOOT WINS'

Last edited:
Good luck Solcar! Sounds like a fun event :)

Pricey! Yer mad mate !! :D

GL though !

bump

TY lem, Think this should liven things up after January:D

bump

too short:rolleyes:

Uuuhhh... Is this going to be an event made in the event system?

Events for tickets!

Removed as plans differed to the ones finalized

Last edited:
looking forward to this event, could be great fun with a great reward at the end ;)

I think you'd get more people with single highest loot than most loot wins. Most loot comes down to whoever has the best firepower/armor/fap, unless someone just gets lucky.

Also, the health level limits will just allow mid level players to try in multiple events, while higher health people get to only try at the top. And the higher health people are often the people with the most peds to spend on events like this. ;)

Subscribing! This will be great!

This sounds fun and I like the idea of having the different HP limits. I think perhaps the weakest category should have a lower limit, say 120, so that at least one low-skilling player gets the chance to take part in the final.

What Xen says is true but the limits you chose are quite high so I don't think it's a major factor, and there is always the option of buying in to the final which is what most people would have to do anyway.

Evolved again!

Rethinking the HP boundries:scratch2:
Cat 1 >140
Cat 2 >155
Cat 3 >200
Cat 4 200>
and all events will now be HIGHEST SINGLE LOOT to make it waaay more dynamic and even more fun, was in a rush to get back to work last post:eek:

Almost have the 'where's sorted, now to plan the whens and get them aired on the radio and make a post so you can all start getting ready.

Remember the tickets to get straight into the event are 200 peds (minus 12 tickets)
HIGHEST SINGLE LOOT WINS - duration 1hr 30 mins
1st Prize - MM Helm (M) (around 8kpeds :D)
2nd Prize - 500peds
3rd Prize - 200peds

All other events will be 20peds per ticket with tickets to the main event as prizes! duration 1hr

I hope you all enjoy this as I have not heard of a player doing an event like this and hope it may inspire others to hold events of this magnatude! The Final wheres and whens will be posted 2mrw night after I have set up all the events and placed them all around WoF and other events. The Finale is set to be an amazing event where anything can and will happen! Merry Mayhem to you all!

Last edited:
Bump

T O O S H O R T:rolleyes:

Good luck Solcar, Have fun with your event. Looks like it'll be an exciting one. :) I'm a female... ur helmet wouldn't do me much good ;)

Bump

Even F avas will give it a go for an 8k item ;) I know 2 at least that will enter

hi Pricey :wave:
Sun told me to go look for your thread

This sounds like great fun, but I think that HP of 140 for category 1 is rather too high. Which might surprise you, coming from me, so I'll explain:

When I competed in cat 1 for Mayhem (yeah, solo, and I came in at an unoffial 11th - disqualified cos lag interfered with logging off, and made me exceed the time-limit) I was at 134 health, which I expect was unusually high. I'd chipped out about 10 levels in handgun and rifle to get myself down to level 24 hit in both of those, but I still had high damage levels in both Blp and Laser, I was level 21 paramedic, and - most importantly- I'd also skilled up a lot on melee before the event to get my health up (so I was level 24 knifefighter too, wirth a good few levels on other melee skills). I'd also got my mining skills up past lev 30, so I kept Serendipity! I don't think that many would have gone to so much trouble to maximise their stats for the event! So, 130 HP would be a whole lot more realistic, imo, or even 120, to give the noobs a real chance

I've just had to accept that my one and only chance to compete in cat 1 (stats and PED balance were too low, last year. Stats willl be too high, next year) has been and gone and was not as satisfactory as might be. And I really think most ppl would class me as a low-mid-level player by now. (even though my HP is still under 140)

jay :)

PS. I will be taking part on this, if the time/date suits

Bump

TY Jaywalker, I will adjust the HP level down abit then. Anyone think the boundries for cat 3 and 4 are too restrictive or about right? Post here as the vents will be fianlized soon:eyecrazy:

Ffs!

Delay on the event till MA get the Ukash depo working again:mad:

Nerd rage!

MA do not want £££?!:jawdrop: Conspiracy hat on:scratch: maybe they threatened by an uber event:nutkick:
:ninja: The battle has begun!:headbang:

Deposit is in!

The depo has taken!! Events will be made tonight when I get back from work:yay:

Why does so many type "bump" all the time? :wtg::wtg:

Bump

To make sure the post stays current and gets more looksies :wtg::wtg::wtg:

this definitely has my interested.

Main Event is on LA65 - Tickets for sale now!!!!!!

LA65 is the chosen LA for the Main Event - Land Marker is @ 39545, 45527 for registration to the event, only 85 Tickets on sale for this! They will sell fast, fingers Xd so get to them quick. MAIN EVENT ON THE 26th @ 22:00

The events will take place on the 12th, 19th and 26th. All Fridays!!
And all will be hosted by AHR's very own Crazy Dutch Guy - the ONE and ONLY MistahE!!:yay:

The times for the events on the 12th and 19th are:
21:30 - 10:30
23:00 - 00:00
Catagorys will be posted with time slot and location as I make them as the main event need to be setup so I can put Tickets as prizes.

GO GO GO GO!!!!

M2S or AoW??

I have been to the spider LA of M2S and the chomper LA of AoW
Neither are open for events?!:mad:
I am hoping whomever has control will PM me on EF and the first 1 will get the business from cat 4 event for MM 'No Team' Event!
Its an LG event now too LMAO:laugh:

Np at all making chomperland available for events m8, just let me know when you need me there to change it to "public" and ill fix it for you :)

Reason we keep the public eventpart offline as a default is to avoid situations where we have no control over whats going on @our area @specific times.
Consider for instance MA announcing an event and someone deciding to block the area to piss us or someone else off, to get an advantage by being the only ones able to go there etc, you get the point... Its not like were trying to avoid legit events from being held there ;)

Very interesting event btw, sounds like alot of fun! :)

LA65 is the chosen LA for the Main Event - Land Marker is @ 39545, 45527 for registration to the event, only 85 Tickets on sale for this! They will sell fast, fingers Xd so get to them quick. MAIN EVENT ON THE 26th @ 22:00

The events will take place on the 12th, 19th and 26th. All Fridays!!
And all will be hosted by AHR's very own Crazy Dutch Guy - the ONE and ONLY MistahE!!:yay:

The times for the events on the 12th and 19th are:
21:30 - 10:30
23:00 - 00:00
Catagorys will be posted with time slot and location as I make them as the main event need to be setup so I can put Tickets as prizes.

GO GO GO GO!!!!

You put the main event (and I guess the other events) on a day/time when many north and south americans are not home from work yet...

3 weeks notice for main event

work places normally need 2 weeks notice for holiday, i am ure a halfday on a friday could be arranged no?? especially when prize is more than most peoples wage for a month??:scratch2:

Back