What's the secret to a consistent, substantial, and sustainable income?

Simple... but not the big numbers you describe....

1. Trading... if you can trade and either rip your customers off to give yourself huge MU bonus when selling... or deal with large volumes and settle for small % on big amounts.... that can help subsidize your expenditures... although chances are you wont be able to afford huge expenditure activities... only subsidize them or you can take the small gains and do small activities.

2. Sweating.... like above... wont support you in anything... but it can help subsidize your small activities.

3. Investing... LA's, Funds, Commodities, Equipment....
- LA's: If run successfully can support an avatar decently... I doubt it can support 1kPED per day...

- Funds: Risky as fuck... as with the past many fund managers have disappeared with PEDs or just fully ignored the investors.... Anyways if you can find a person who you trust and is promising theres a chance you can secure 1%-4% return per month on your PED....
Disclaimer: ENSURE 100% TRUST... even then you run the risk... try to make sure they have a soc to back them up or reputable friends...

- Commodities: Much like RL... invest in something... buy a bunch of ore/enmatter/resource.... sit on it... and hope price goes up... in that way you can then sell it off at a profit... There are many items that have seasonal changes in prices.... an example... explosive ammo usually sits around 100%-102% max... but tends to spike a bit around big hunting events.... Santa Clause clothing drops like a rock after christmas, but then goes up around the season next year.

- Equipment: Similar to investing :D... buy equipment and rent it out.... in this you essentially are like investing in a stock paying dividend :D... you rent the item out in hopes that the value of that item remains constant or appreciates... and then you profit from rental fee's... in the end if all goes well you can sell the item for a price higher then paid for profit... and then also include rental income as profits.

4. Scam.... dont do it.... you wont go far in this game doing it....

5. Offer a service... maybe happy ending massages... maybe work for someone... maybe fap or hunt for others....

The simple answer is be creative.... There are many people in EU who work hard to make money in this game... some do it to just make money... others do it to play EU with less Depo... others do it to not depo at all.... sometimes it takes time... days... months... years.... other times its just smart thinking, right timing....

Its 2 parts, what can he earn consistantly at 4-6% and what can he get a day if he loots item like say, skippie does ?

Oh pleeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Dont mention skippie in "how to make money" thread.

I.

Profit in-game?
;)

I guess the only way to 'make' profit ingame is to login when you are called profit.
If you profit ingame, then I will provide a nice spawn.

Back