New Global/Print Screen Capture-Free From

So you open the file, get the file length and then read the lines since the last successful read till current to get all the new lines of chat. If that is how it is being done.. not sure how the file size would increase the program cpu usage unless opening the file if larger causes more cpu power.

I use your screen capture from time to time starfinder.. it still can't decide if it wants to take screen shots or black images on my system.. but my chat.log is 64.9mb right now.. and your program seems to work just fine even with a chat.log that large.

SpikE

So you open the file, get the file length and then read the lines since the last successful read till current to get all the new lines of chat. If that is how it is being done.. not sure how the file size would increase the program cpu usage unless opening the file if larger causes more cpu power.

I use your screen capture from time to time starfinder.. it still can't decide if it wants to take screen shots or black images on my system.. but my chat.log is 64.9mb right now.. and your program seems to work just fine even with a chat.log that large.

SpikE

Swirls (global, hof, discovery etc..) last about 1 second.

To capture the swirl, you must Not check chat.log file less than that.

I break down my chat check as following for your information(in milliseconds).

sleeploop=300(check chat.log every 300 milliseconds)
sleepcp=720 (wait 720 milliseconds after send Time/Location to make sure it has displayed)
TAKE 1ST GLOBAL SCREEN SHOT
sleepglob2=147(wait 147 milliseconds)
TAKE 2ND GLOBAL SCREEN SHOT

total time taken 1167 milliseconds(about 1.2 seconds)

So? because the program has to open file every 300milliseconds, the small the chat.log the better the performance.

If you think you have better idea, shoot me.

dandy

Last edited:
new version 0026

Hi

Thanks to dRiFF for reporting the team global problem after the current new VU.

get them from the first post.

Enjoy the new version

dandy

Change logs:

version 0026

1: To make team globals work again from the new team global system in chat.log
: """
: new team global system in chat.log, """ is before and after global team name.
: eg 2010-12-07 09:12:34 [Local] Team "Supremacy Reign" killed a creature (some thing) with a value of 50 PED!

2: change chat.log mentenance. check every new 2k lines in chat.log for chat.log deletion/backup.
: only action if the chat.log file size is greater than maxglobsize in pesetting.ini and
: no other entropia tools running.

3: Double click on XandraX tray icon, this will bring XandraX setup.
: The setup is now have MA current date and time.
: setup once by press U in entropia(U for current time)

4: Some minor fixes and improvement.
: Reduce some codes by re-use it and combined it.

5: screen shot file name of discovery hof and the first hof is changed to 1st_***

6: Add: screen shot when you unlock new skills.

Last edited:
Nice program, I use it.

SpikE

How you describe it is how I do it, however.. its a stupid way. The best way would be to read from the end and X lines up. That however is impossible because I can not binary read a file which consists of different content types.

The reason why its slow using the "read from start to end" is that the system could clog up if your hdd cant provide the data fast enough. If Dandy's program reads through the entire file every 0.3 seconds.. and your chat.log is 100 mb.. then your disks throughput need to be 333 MB/Sec... which means you need to have a good SSD disk, otherwise it will cause unwanted results (lag, RAM increase, cpu increase and so on).

All of this ofc could be solved if MA would stick to one content type... :) Then your chat.log could be 10 GB and it wouldent take more than 0.00000001 sec to read the last lines because it would read from the end of the file. :)

Hi

: eg 2010-12-07 09:12:34 [Local] Team "Supremacy Reign" killed a creature (some thing) with a value of 50 PED!

You need more that that m8.. :)
' is also HTML encoded, cant remember which chars besides that.. but have a look in the chat.log

:)

You need more that that m8.. :)
' is also HTML encoded, cant remember which chars besides that.. but have a look in the chat.log

:)

I can't find any thing apart of (Shared Loot), which I don't think any one wants to capture.

Nothing change for now till I can find out what other thing you are talking about.

The chat system is very consistent; they follow the same format.

And I haven't found two formats yet in the team global message.

dandy

Search for Lizzy Faith .. :)

This is the greatest EU screen grabber ever!

!
I've one question for you or Dandy :scratch2:

Do you or any other 3rd party (you are related directly or inderectly) collect user information or online beahavior directly or indirectly for marketting or data mining purpose?

I've one question for you or Dandy :scratch2:

Do you or any other 3rd party (you are related directly or inderectly) collect user information or online beahavior directly or indirectly for marketting or data mining purpose?

I have one question for you too, do you ever read the post thread?

because the answer is near than you think.

Here in case you never read: (I copied and paste)

This screen capture always will be Free from:

1: send any information out of your PC.
2: getting/collecting/waiting for any information out side your PC.
3: all advertising.
4: no watermark on all screen shots.

This screen capture always will be for:

1: any one to use.
2: free.

Quickly features.

1: in any format you want
2: send location/time before screen shots taken (Activate one off manually)
3: send location when you were killed.(Activate one off manually)
4: Easily select other Avatar/Team from a list (for taking your friends global/easily switch team name)
5: Work with and compatible with systems with Aero themes.
6: Automatically support other languages: Francais, Deutsch and Espanol from Version 0019
7: Intelligent team: enable team global capturing when you are parted of the team, from version 0024.
8: Launch up to 7 programs, from version 0024.
9: Fully compatible with other Entropia tools, eg Locations.exe, Entropia Tracker without deleting chat.log file when they run.
10: Small self-contained and doesn't require any additional installation of "runtimes"
11: Fast; use little your PC CPU and very low RAM usage
12: Does not need to create an account or send email to use.
13: Does not need Internet Connection to run.

dandy

Search for Lizzy Faith .. :)

OK got it, thanks

I have tested all keyboard symbols and found one more.

' = '
& = &

Who ever using XandraX which their names contain one of the symbol to swap them as above.
And do the same in team too if you are going to use that character.

I will have a new release if I can find more problems to fix.

dandy

Last edited:
version 0027

This is an updated to work with the new chat.log system that using XML coding.

Older versions of XandraX versions will not work if your avatar name or team name contains one or more characters below;

XML coding:

" = quot;
& = amp;
' = apos
< = lt;
> = gt;

Change log

version 0027

1: usexml = 1 (default) added feature: Auto adjusting team name and avatar name to work with the new chat.log system which uses xml coding and it will not do adjusting if it could not detect XML coding in used.
: new chat.log system uses XML coding, your avatar name and team name that have xml characters will be replaced automatically.
: " = quot; & = amp; ' = apos < = lt; > = gt;
: usexml = 0 in pesetting.ini(under [Globals]) will disable this feature if chat.log system ever change back to where it was before
: (usexml = 1 is enable by default)
: I give this option so you can disable it to save a milisecond of XandraX CPU at startup:)
: Don't change this setting if you don't understand what it is for.

2: add for PVP, send location key when you are killed by an avatar.

get it from the first post

cheer

dandy

Ive read throug this pretty quick but couldnt find the info I was looking for.

Does it work like this: When I global/hof in entropia the program detects that I did and grabs a screen (I can set when it will screen the global ex. with 0.5 sec delay) and does it also autosave when i press prt+scr to the folder it saves the other screens in.

I would be glad to get som basic info about how it saves and captures screens. Btw can it also capture a filmclip?

Thanks been looking for a new grabber and this look sweet once I get it =)

Ive read throug this pretty quick but couldnt find the info I was looking for.

Does it work like this: When I global/hof in entropia the program detects that I did and grabs a screen (I can set when it will screen the global ex. with 0.5 sec delay) and does it also autosave when i press prt+scr to the folder it saves the other screens in.

I would be glad to get som basic info about how it saves and captures screens. Btw can it also capture a filmclip?

Thanks been looking for a new grabber and this look sweet once I get it =)

As the title says:

XandraX Global Screen Capture for Entropia/Print Screen Helper and Programs Launcher

1: Will capture your globals and team name automatically (setup once, see the setup for details)
2: There is a minimum delay requires, see setup for details(double click on the tray icon)
3: press Print Screen key will capture your active Windows screen to a folder, see the manual for details.

dandy

Getting an error when I have started XandraX (it's the last update).
And then shuts down program.

Last edited:

Exactly the same error for me with 32bit version on winXP

Ouch, could you copy and paste pesetting.ini for me?(or send privately)

I don't use Windows x64 any more, this will be interesting.

thanks

dandy

Thanks dRiFF, I got your pesetting.ini

No problem I can find here.

There only thing I could think of is that it could be file and folding reading problem.

Specially if you use more than one Windows users.

I have a trouble shooting program already in the first post too.

Could some one use it if it finds any error?

XandraX finds me errors tool version 2.7: (11/11/10):
This tool will give you an error report that may cause XandraX from operating normally. You can use it any time to find problems.
To run: extract the zip file and put the file in the same folder as the globalx folder then run then open error_report.txt after a few seconds.
XandraX_finds_errors.zip ...... md5: c9c8b32f79bab39dd91ac2102909b792

Thanks

dandy

I tried using the error program but say it dont find any error but I still get the same error while EU runs

I tried using the error program but say it dont find any error but I still get the same error while EU runs

Thanks, I will go thru my new codes line by line and check for error.

dandy

Same thing for me.
And I have only one windows user...

about user, yes only one the administrator(me) on win xp pro 32bit

Found one line code in error, will have an other update soon.

It was new PVP send key thingy;)

dandy

version 0028: stable and good

Hi

I was disappointed in last couple of releases, specially 0027 which was broken.

This release is a major release.

I did a lot of testing again, did thousands of dummy globals/hofs/ath/discoveries/pvp location send key and so on..

I will be very surprise if there is a bug:)

OK OK, I like to take a break.

Here the last few released logs:

version 0028

1: fixed broken in last version(0026)
2: avatarinfo=
: blank (default) will use any one of 3 part of your avatar name for sending you were killed location by an avatar.
: if you want to use this option, this must be the same to your avatar info ( avatar info in Action Library in Entropia)
: This is for when you were killed by an other avatar.
: XandraX automatically uses any one of 3 in your avatar name, eg Lucifer dandy Leon
: Lucifer (1), dandy (2), Leon (3), example...: XX1 XX2 XX3 killed dandy using .....
: The option above is ptional for you to put it manually.
: eg. avatarinfo=Lucifer Leon, incase there is other Leon avatar was killed that was not Lucifer.

version 0027

1: usexml = 1 (default) added feature: Auto adjusting team name and avatar name to work with the new chat.log system which uses xml coding.(Auto detection, XandraX will work still if MA changes chat.log back to where it was)
: new chat.log system use xml coding, your avatar name and team name that have xml characters will be replaced automatically.
: " = quot; & = amp; ' = apos < = lt; > = gt;
: usexml = 0 in pesetting.ini(under [Globals]) will disable this feature if chat.log system ever change back to where it was before
: (usexml = 1 is enable by default)
: I give this option so you can disable it to save a millisecond of XandraX CPU at startup:)
: Don't change this setting if you don't understand what it is for.

2: add for PVP, send location key when you are killed by an avatar.

version 0026

: eg 2010-12-07 09:12:34 [Local] Team "Supremacy Reign; killed a creature (some thing) with a value of 50 PED!

2: change chat.log mentenance. check every new 2k lines in chat.log for chat.log deletion/backup.
: only action if the chat.log file size is greater than maxglobsize in pesetting.ini and
: no other entropia tools running.

3: Double click on XandraX tray icon, this will bring XandraX setup.
: The setup is now have MA current date and time.
: setup once by press U in entropia(U for current time)

4: Some minor fixes and improvement.
: Reduce some codes by re-use it and combined it.

5: screen shot file name of discovery and the first is changed to 1st_***

6: Add: screen shot when you unlock new skills.

Xandrax program no longer works for me

no screenshot, no killed position, etc.

new chat.log system

Hi

ty guys for reporting.

I see a new section in chat.log.
Could be for "Read force Chat" ?

will release a new version soon.

But you can fix now by add a line below in bold in your pesetting.ini under section [Globals];

eupro8=
eupro9=
eupro10=
eupro11=
eupro12=
usexml=1
chatstr=32

edit: don't forget you restart XandraX after the changed by exit XandraX and start her again.

dandy

Last edited:
version 0.0.2.9

Hi

Finally I made a release.

This release mainly created an auto detection to work with the new chat.log system.
XandraX should work in the future if a change like this ever happens again in chat.log system.

Get them from the first post.

ps: people who added chatstr=32 in their pesetting.ini don't have to remove it (or remove it, it doesn't matter)

dandy

version 0029 log:

1: autolens=1
:autolens=1 is default; is to use XandraX auto detection to work with the new chat.log system and future chat.log system.
:If auto detection isn't working for some reason, you can overide these settings.
:see the manual for more details

2: fiexed Tray Tip some times displayed in the background.

i tried the last version 0.0.2.9

and on windows7 64 bit my chat window was typing:

up

everytime i open or acivate it, havent test a lot though

Back