Listen to old Project Entropia tracks online!

Status
Taking this up for new users to experience :)

Big thumbs up for Elias Holmlid who have given us back music for this game that contains something the old soundtrack did...

With that in mind. If you havent listened now's the time! :yay:

Found out the download link is not working anymore :-(... I will update this thread once i've found a fix!

Also i can't edit the main post anymore... Any MOD who can help me with this issue?

Something to help meanwhile

Last edited:
Big thumbs up for Elias Holmlid who have given us back music for this game that contains something the old soundtrack did...

With that in mind. If you havent listened now's the time! :yay:

I am fixing a new upload spot.. the old one is dead.

Also i can't edit the main post anymore... Any MOD who can help me with this issue?

I managed to get a load from Suzy's OneDrive :D I'm using them on my vids :)

I managed to get a load from Suzy's OneDrive :D I'm using them on my vids :)

I will try and find a proper free solution :)

I dont know why i can't edit the main post anymore... I'll also have to see to that :)

Last edited:

I dont know why i can't edit the main post anymore... I'll also have to see to that :)

/modnote/ The first post is over 4yrs old, and those can't be edited. Sorry.

/modnote/ The first post is over 4yrs old, and those can't be edited. Sorry.

Ok. It is Ok to make a New thread then? Once I got a proper download working again? I'd like to preserve the history of the old music, and I would prefer if people is not to search the thread for a download link.

Too bad about it not being editable :-/

Ok. It is Ok to make a New thread then? Once I got a proper download working again? I'd like to preserve the history of the old music, and I would prefer if people is not to search the thread for a download link.

Too bad about it not being editable :-/

If you do, please let me know as I'd REALLY want this!

Could you put them on soundcloud (with a caveat that they're MindArk's creation?)

I mean MA have their own Soundcloud, would be kind of cool if they could put a through the years collection on their own account really :)

Status
Back