How Much is 1 million Nova Fragments worth?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
601 ped now

603 was final offer. so 6030%

pretty much 1030% higher than i thought it would be.

becouse this is the same price it goes for on the streat.

And Now... Another thing i suspected to happen....

Well the Sale put quite a dent into the MU. For daily weakly and even monthly..... But Seems as though A REAL MARKET MANIPULATIOR

Showed up to spike the Price Wheel Up to an ungodly level.

To Pretend the value is more than it really is.

Its ok. Whats more market manipulation me or him?

Well the Sale put quite a dent into the MU. For daily weakly and even monthly..... But Seems as though A REAL MARKET MANIPULATIOR

Both? who was the lucky? winner?

Tehe. I was wodnering if that would happen. Sometimes people get too precious over prices. someone did that with ME repeatedly once it started dropping below 180%. They have given up now.

Tehe. I was wodnering if that would happen. Sometimes people get too precious over prices. someone did that with ME repeatedly once it started dropping below 180%. They have given up now.

yup. But like i said to a few buddys. if the nova sale is less than 10k% i am not reinvesting the peds back in.

hehe. i talked to the winner. He asked. "Got any advice for a non depositer what to do with so many novas?"

I was like. i have no idea. try to sell em. but there basicaly worthless lol.

yup. But like i said to a few buddys. if the nova sale is less than 10k% i am not reinvesting the peds back in.

hehe. i talked to the winner. He asked. "Got any advice for a non depositer what to do with so many novas?"

I was like. i have no idea. try to sell em. but there basicaly worthless lol.

Oh dear. poor non depositer

Well nova is just another reminder from what Marco stated in some thread: would u like us to remove the no loot in the future. Well now they have replaced some no loot and some loot with nova :) What a suprise....

Nova is short for No-value ;)

A pile of dog mess is a pile of dog mess, whether it's old and crusty or a big, fresh steaming pile. :rolleyes:

Perhaps now we will see the real value of Novas? I'm guessing they still haven't reached bottom yet.

I am just wondering as i cannot get into the game until Saterday or even next monday. What is the current market price on Nova fragments?

and if possible a SS of the market graph for past 6 months with all the fixings.

Well nova is just another reminder from what Marco stated in some thread: would u like us to remove the no loot in the future. Well now they have replaced some no loot and some loot with nova :) What a suprise....
would be nice if that is what they did with all no looters... There are still lots of no looters out there.

I am just wondering as i cannot get into the game until Saterday or even next monday. What is the current market price on Nova fragments?

and if possible a SS of the market graph for past 6 months with all the fixings.

The Exact Value

The value as of today would be 10 PED TT

The markup is 5080 ish...

so with markup the value would be 508 PED for 1Mil nova fragments

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back