Asteroid 4 Sale!

NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
The Richest Rock in the Paradise V Asteroid belt is officially on the market.

I am currently already entertaining Private offers. The Transaction will have to be in PED.

To get an idea on turnover and Tax Revenue, check out these Publicly available figures.

http://entropiatracker.com/landarea.asp

Of Course the Name is not for Sale, so u will have to Rename the Rock, also there are still some features in the pipeline specifically the Mega Stadium, which the new owner can discuss with FPC, but the ROCK is being Sold AS IS..

At this time It Must be sold as ONE Single land with one Deed, with all 20 Biodomes and the Mall included, Also there are appx 100 Apartments and a couple of shops remaining that will be included in the Price.

PM Me with Serious offers only..

On a personal Note, I have had a Great run with the CND.. I had alot of fun with everyone who participated in Champions League... Thankyou. I would like to have held on to it at least until DEC 19th 2010 which would mark the 5th Anniversary, but I gotta make some sacrfices.

Im really focused on ROCKtropia and NEXT Island at the Moment..
I need to invest everything I have into my Studio and marketing...

I know there is a ton still to do to make ROCktropia even make sense as a music Planet and we are doing it, it will take a while...

Once again if this is of interest PM me here and we can discuss.

Wow, just wow O_O, Good luck with the trade :p

Good luck with the sale :)

Any lowest price you have in mind?

omg the sky is falling.... sry couldn`t resist :ahh:

sky is falling ????

GL Neverdie. wish i got the peds to buy it but guess 5k wont make it

<removed by author>

Last edited:
To get an idea on turnover and Tax Revenue, check out these Publicly available figures.

http://entropiatracker.com/landarea.asp

Should any potential buyer whish any detailed informations Entropia Tracker could provide I can make the database look up and send the info.
Yearly turnover, number of ubers, average monthly turnover, average number of unique players globalling per day (target audience).. and so on.....

Just give me a shout..

holy macaroni ....WITH cheese

whatdoIhave whatdoIhave ... a couple of forum licens ?? :dunno:

Anyway, good luck with the sale - we might see the biggest sale been done in EU to date when you do :eek:

I'd want to see the latest financial report from MA before investing that heavily bearing in mind the last report was for Q2 2009 which will soon be a year out of date.

Last edited:
OK, so 104K USD in global related taxes, say 250K USD in total taxes yearly.

The question is what PE ratio is appropriate for this enterprise, I would say 2-4 is the most that this warrants given the extreme dependency of the asset on the developer.

Thus 500K to 1MM USD is likely the price it should realistically fetch.

400k+ over the last 7 days x 5%
20k peds taxes that are just tracked... not to mention the non globals ;) not bad for a weeks work...

2k$ x 52 weeks = 104,000$ a year... in globals alone

Told my soc about this and none of them believed me till I copied in the link. You've created quite a stir with this ND

I really missed and will really miss the live comentary on CL, had some great weekends up there when CL was on =(

But I hope you will get things going with Rocktropia and Next Island!
Try listen more to the comunity where certain others have not in some cases.

GL and give us something awesome =)

/Nixon

omg gl selling :eek:

Wow! This is gonna be huge!

Good luck with the sale,

Perry

Why throw away a cash cow, which u could probably get a loan against.
Just get the place running again, install 1 person who runs it for u. Does all the work instead of letting it go to hell as it has gone lately..

Selling of the best part of your business, the guarenteed profit part, so u can invest cash instead of loaned money into another project with no profit guarentee whatsover..

Seems not to well tought out imo..

But considering this turn over i guess the bidding should start somewhere around 6000k ped..

:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::broke::broke::broke::broke::broke::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

mmm I do wish I had this extra cash in the bank.... Gl to you and with the sale!!

I do hope the next person who runs the place has the same spirit and unrelenting energy as you!!!! :yay:

Gratz on your sell, tho I think you should not sell it.

(Thanks for the first few weeks the place was in action! Sorry again for writing 'no storage' in dung up in the control room, water under the bridge etc. I realize a planet is much more fun to play around with, but the asteroid really turned out well with time.)

Why throw away a cash cow, which u could probably get a loan against.
Just get the place running again, install 1 person who runs it for u. Does all the work instead of letting it go to hell as it has gone lately..

Did I miss something while I was gone, can people now share management responsibilities of an LA? Used to be, the only person that could do anything on an LA was the person with the deed.

Why are you selling it btw?

* deleted *

Last edited:
good luck

I wanna say good luck, but I really don't feel you will need it. I can understand selling it and wish you the best with all future endeavors. I would so love to own something like that. Aww man, I guess I can only dream.

After the sale.... how about getting the transport fee to Rocktropia lower...
I have not went there, and refuse to with $8 ONE way round-trip fee.

Did I miss something while I was gone, can people now share management responsibilities of an LA? Used to be, the only person that could do anything on an LA was the person with the deed.

Mac, What I ment was Hire a real life person to sit behind a PC and manage neverdie for neverdie.

Not share ingame, just get the deed on another, or the same avatar instruct a guy what to do. And let him manage the place. Even if its a 4 hour a day job u pay the guy 20k a year in the hope active management brings in more then 20k a year which it easily should..

Thats what I ment.

Back