The Port Atlantis VCC Rally

Only if you drive the wrong way, or off the cliff. :laugh:

Whew, as getting there rather quickly at the moment and hours to go LOL

:sip:

Whew, as getting there rather quickly at the moment and hours to go LOL

:sip:

GoGoGo Spike! :yay: You're so gonna win this one! Takes just one look at your ride to understand that...

spike5.jpg

...just remember what I told ya brother, ride it like you stole it and you will do ace! :thumbup:

Chrome I am online and ready to help :) ill pm you in game see if you still need me to help. :) Good luck to all in the race.

Chrome I am online and ready to help :) ill pm you in game see if you still need me to help. :) Good luck to all in the race.

Sweet!!!

I'll be online within 10 minutes, and at the base camp in 20.

Broadcast

Hey everyone I wanted to let you everyone know I will be broadcasting the race live on xfire...so head over to xfire.com put your moue over the videos tab, click on live videos, and over on the right hand side fine Entropia universe click it and click the broadcast to watch and listen to atlas heaven radio as they sponsor it!!! I will have live coverage of the final race where it will be watched formt he sky but also from my checkpoint during the main of the event

Have fun you all!

and hey, perhaps some of you will also be granted access to the "CamelTrophy"!?! :yay:

uhuh *nods* Rumours go that this Calypso & MultiMedia event - which was last travelled in 2008 - will present a start date and basecamp again, and they say it'll be this year...

..so keep your vehicle (p)repaired at all times :cool:

You're a cool driver? Try to win todays rallye first!

congratulation to spongey bob and the other winners!!! :yay: :yay:
racing was fun and should be done more often. the event-crew did a great job, well organised and everything worked without interruptions. well done :wtg:

lag is the worst for racing though. lost my finals entry to spongey, darn.

Congratulations to Spongey ! and rest of Winners !
And to Chrome for such a great event !
And ofc thanks Mister Rufen Power for sponsoring the prices !

Unfortunate i did not make it to the final, however it was alot fun ! :yay:

Mari *.*
:kos:

Last edited:
yeh congratulations all :) Nice event this :D

Big gratz to the winners! And a thank you to Chrome and the other officials for making it such a great event! :beerchug:

Sam :)

p.s. Never forget to put gas in your car before a big race :censored:

Woot!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to the Port Atlantis VCC winners!!!

1st: NovaTech Spongey Bob - 300 PED oil

2nd: Mike "Jinx" Doe - 200 PED oil

3rd: Jack RING-187- Reacher - 100 PED oil

Thanks to Mark Rufen Power for helping organize this event and sponsor prizes!!!

Thanks to the following officials for making this event happen:

List of Officials

Mono Chrome Monochrome - VCC Rally Official and Event Organizer
Mark Rufen Power - VCC Rally Official and Sponsor
Fiona Kitten Shamrock - VCC Rally Official
Red Thoth Crowley - VCC Rally Official
BigBertha Lucky Freedom - VCC Rally Official
Talania Tal Indigo - VCC Rally Official
Omega Dan Prime - VCC Rally Official
Mr Nukem Quayjay - VCC Rally Official
Mrs Sinofmen Quayjay - VCC Rally Official
Drake Bad Lands - VCC Rally Official

Thanks to Jane Huelda Daggert and Atlas Haven Radio for broadcasting this event live on AHR!!!

Thanks to Fiona Kitten Shamrock for broadcasting live coverage on xfire!!!

Lastly, thanks to Leo NewShoes Johnson (and Lykke) for covering this event for entropiaplanets.com!!!

<I think I got everyone, please forgive me if I left anyone out>

Last edited:
Gz spongey :yay:

and 2nd and 3rd places

First off a Massive thankyou to Chome & Mark for great organization & getting all this together. Also everyone else that helped make this a great event. Was good to see everyone enjoying themselfs.

It felt like a propper racing weekend with the runs on yestaday & alot of us where there for a while racing chatting laughing & joking. Thanks guys & gals was alota fun ;)

As for the racing I got good starts in the heat & semi & not so good in the last race. I think it was Mike that got the jump on us all at the start followed close by Andreso with me & Jack at the back. Andreso got his nose in front of Mike out on the North part of the Track & started to pull away a bit. Then I don't really know what happened to Andreso on the clif jump but it wasn't pretty & we all went flying by. That put Mike back in the lead followed by me & Jack. Mike had a little wobble as he landed & I was right on his tail. We had a nice little battle on the offroad part down the beach keeping neck & neck on the 1st part. By the time we got to the 2nd set of jumps I was out in front (I think) & just waiting for the lag on that uphill part to slow me down thinking Mike or all of the others where going to burn past me on the last hill (as happened yestaday more than once lol)

Thanks again Everyone for Good Fun & Fair racing. Bring on the next VCC Rally ;)

Spongey

Winners line up. With Chome & Mark
& the quickist MK1 Valkyrie on the day behind

That was GREAT!!!

yes it was. Wish I'd taking some more pic's of the raceing but I didn't what the extra lag from my system freaking out :ahh:

That LOOKS like it was fun! Thanks for taking video and posting it here for those of us who were unable to make it to the event.

Gratz to the winners! :yay:

awesome event... ty to all:)

Gratz to the Spongey and the rest of the finalists - and huge thanks to Chrome for putting on such a well organized and fun event. Thanks to Mark and all the other officials for keeping things running smoothly and fairly.

As for me. high hopes and finished last in my heat - lol. It was an extremely close and exciting heat. Might have been good for first or second in many others it was such a close 4-way battle. I missed my line on the last hill - but the closeness of the racing was a factor in that, too, so all in all I never had so much fun coming in last :laugh:

This event did demonstrate the potential for player run racing events - and set the standard for organization and operations. Big thanks to everyone who took part.

:beerchug:

Miles

Dang SpongeyBob grats again!! lol
I need to know your secrets to winning all these events :laugh:

Gratz to the Spongey and the rest of the finalists - and huge thanks to Chrome for putting on such a well organized and fun event. Thanks to Mark and all the other officials for keeping things running smoothly and fairly.

As for me. high hopes and finished last in my heat - lol. It was an extremely close and exciting heat. Might have been good for first or second in many others it was such a close 4-way battle. I missed my line on the last hill - but the closeness of the racing was a factor in that, too, so all in all I never had so much fun coming in last :laugh:

This event did demonstrate the potential for player run racing events - and set the standard for organization and operations. Big thanks to everyone who took part.

:beerchug:

Miles
Glad you enjoyed losing, it is not in the winning but taking part as they say :ahh:. What I enboldend is very true however, we managed to pull it all together right at the end. Only thing that could of improved was some people's lateness to be honest, as only 2 people were on the starting line in heat 1! :laugh:. Yeah I had several jobs was difficult to multi task, not easy but manageable with the team on standby, so big TY to them all! :)

First off a Massive thankyou to Chome & Mark for great organization & getting all this together. Also everyone else that helped make this a great event. Was good to see everyone enjoying themselfs.

It felt like a propper racing weekend with the runs on yestaday & alot of us where there for a while racing chatting laughing & joking. Thanks guys & gals was alota fun
;)

Thanks again Everyone for Good Fun & Fair racing. Bring on the next VCC Rally ;)

Spongey

Winners line up. With Chome & Mark
& the quickist MK1 Valkyrie on the day behind
Your welcome Bob it was all part of the whole experience & immersion process :). Had fun racing you on saturday and could tell you or ender would go far :). Glad everyone had fun, even with my constant nagging :silly2:. Anyways I'm sure we will have more races in future for now nothing is planned. However I'am still working on the championship model. If people could leave comments about pros and cons that would be great to further improve future events. Because after today the way things went it was really good & I may adopt the same feature of having heats in the championships, but I would like feedback about this event.

We did a lot of things to try reduce lag for the racers so if you were hit by lag very sorry but it happens :(. Overall I would gladly do this again :laugh: & I hope just as many if not more turn up to take part in it once more. Take care guys off to get some rest now :).

Itchi he just prepared & stuck to his guts, no secret. He practiced quite a bit with me on the weekend before the race as should of everyone else :silly2:.

Thank you for anyone doing media cover or media related works. I really liked the video posted in the thread & I would like to see what pictures people captured during the event as I was to busy to take that job up. Thanks again everyone.

~Mark~

Last edited:
Atlantis VCC Rally report

My report on youtube:

Great trip! :yay:

VERY well done to all the organisers and the racers and the crowd - great fun all round :yay:

That blooming cliff jump did it for me in the semis :tongue2:

Congratz to SpongyBob for your win and well done to the organisers on such a well run event.

I was another with high hopes but finished fourth in heat five, having led for something like 60% of the race. :scratch2:

Well tbh I feel that this was an awesome participant event, next time i think i could have a few ped into the pricepot :)
Best regards BB

Congratz to SpongyBob for your win and well done to the organisers on such a well run event.

I was another with high hopes but finished fourth in heat five, having led for something like 60% of the race. :scratch2:

Hey good job!

Next time I'll try to be around and cheer you on, or maybe I can even try to take part :)

Read the front page article about the event HERE

:)

Was really well organised, well done. In particular I liked the "barriers" that had been put up at various stages throughout the course to keep people on-track. Despite this however I missed a turn close to the end and got lost briefly, however by the time that happened all the other three in my heat had long since vanished from my radar anyway.
I don't mind though, it was still great fun, and I believe I actually finished in 2nd last over-all, due to the fact that SamPanda failed to finish when his car ran out of fuel and he was attacked by Corns.

Other favourite moments included (I think) Mike Masters stalling on the startline. I wonder, did anyone fall off the side of the cliff?

Back