Withdrawals taking over 40 days and no customer support.

19 Nov, still pending. When I put a question in to support the other day though, they responded back right away:

I've had withdrawals take longer than this before, and am not concerned about the final outcome...just frustrated as usual by the slow "financial department."

NICE ONE, this means support is indeed avoiding me since I made a support update on the 24th of december wich is still not answered at this point (10 days later)
There goes the everyone is equal in this universe!!
& If it wasn't for the fact that I've been trying to get some peds out of game since October 1st 2010 I might be able to live with it. But since they know I'm trying to pull money out for over 3 full months now, workload ain't a valid excuse for me..& neither is the end of the year (initiated in october to avoid that) They'll have to come up with a better reason. The way I feel right now doesn't justify keeping +25k$ ingame, neither does the actions of MA..
So anyone has some good reasons why I should stay??

NICE ONE, this means support is indeed avoiding me since I made a support update on the 24th of december wich is still not answered at this point (10 days later)
There goes the everyone is equal in this universe!!
& If it wasn't for the fact that I've been trying to get some peds out of game since October 1st 2010 I might be able to live with it. But since they know I'm trying to pull money out for over 3 full months now, workload ain't a valid excuse for me..& neither is the end of the year (initiated in october to avoid that) They'll have to come up with a better reason. The way I feel right now doesn't justify keeping +25k$ ingame, neither does the actions of MA..
So anyone has some good reasons why I should stay??

i totally understand your feelings...

I just got a reply from my support case regarding my withdrawal, they will be paying it today,

initiated 12/11/2010, 33 business days ish....not bad...to be honest..i complained to much too soon, just wait, entropia will pay you, they are a small company after all, only 80 employees roughly

and mr Joe jeff got any oa 107's in stock?? i want another tower :p

gl everyone

"the universe is collapsing, dont worry there will be small ship for everyone! sincerely the financial department"

No I am not making more panick than there is.It s very annoying and raising question to see withdrawal getting more far than it should be.My last withdraw was also out of 30 business day month ago.And while i accept getting my withdraw always at maximum times compared to some blessed soul, its hard to accept when it go way out of the suposed maximum time window.

Last edited:
now i see why withdrawls r delayed. there was no income from Medusa!

Wonder how long it'll take to withdrawl all the ped that WASN'T spent purchasing Medusa :laugh:

now i see why withdrawls r delayed. there was no income from Medusa!

For MA, there was no income intended from the sale of medusa, only the depo/withdrawl fee's. Profits are for FPC so it's no reason imo. Last day of my patience started, then it's time to give the office a call to tell them what I think of their way of doing business.

Finally, status changed to Commited!

Now ill jsut wait it to actually come through :laugh:

W00t, personal victory..
my withdrawl finally hitted the committed status today

gratz, the good news is you can deposit them 5 minutes after you get them :laugh:

My withdraw from the 20 november just got "commited" statut too.

My withdrawal from 19 November was just "committed" as well.

Does the amount of peds you wish withdraw dissapear from your pedcard when you are done with the actions required for doing a withdrawal?
And are they gone for that many weeks untill you get them into your IRL Bank account?

If so I guess they make back the withdrawal you made with the chance of using your money for investments and placing them in any way they can to earn money.
Thats what Banks do when you make transfers that can take a few days (Not 1 month+)

Remember I wrote "I guess" because Im not sure if it works the same since we buy Peds to play and that means They get money for it instantly and we use a merchandise to be able to play.

So It can also be that we trade back the peds and they need time to get them lose for a transfer back to your IRL account.

Any smart guys out there who can give a word on this??

The moment you initiate you're withdrawl, the peds dissapear from you're card & you have no access to the funds untill it get's to you're bankaccount or you cancel you're withdrawl.

The fact that it takes over 30 days to get a withdrawl done pretty much tells me "MA has no control over the current lose peds in game".. as in the peds in game really is not "real" money... you deposit ("buy the peds") and get the peds on your avatar but already the same minute u deposit the peds, MA uses it to pay bills etc for the employees or something :p if it was still there, you should have gotten the money DIRECTLY when you withdrawl..... I think at least.. I just see all these delays as a proof that MA doesn't have enough peds to pay the withdrawls and therefor it takes so long =(

See what I mean?

the way the do it now is when you withdrawl, the loot starts to suck donkey balls becuase they need to make money to pay the withdrawls (or they make a new island with 8 LA's on it and hope for 3mil peds instant cash from the auction!)

Would be cool if MA actually were like a "bank"

you deposit, the loose peds lies at MA's office and goes into their pocket when stuff decay or a slight % of ammo used.. right now it seems like the lose peds has no value, since the money it represent obviously does not exist :D

makes me trust MA.... not :)

The peds that are deposited should be kept in a separate account of MA, earning interest. This interest should be part of their actual income, as should the calculated decay and other player "lost" ped. The rest of the money should be readily available for player withdrawl.

I have no idea whether or not MA are doing this, but they should be. The fact that they want to start a bank (Mindbank if I'm not mistaken) tells me that they do have a lot of cash floating around and they want to do something with it.

However, if they're not operating in this fashion, then we're in big trouble and here's why:

According to tracker, there are about 800 unique active players. How many of them deposit and how much do they deposit in order to sustain a mass withdrawl? 800 active players is not enough to sustain a mass withdrawl if the funds aren't with MA to cover this. Being a corporation, they can easily just shut up shop and we all get nothing.

Oh, and I should say, my withdrawl came through yesterday.

Reactions: das
The peds that are deposited should be kept in a separate account of MA, earning interest. This interest should be part of their actual income, as should the calculated decay and other player "lost" ped. The rest of the money should be readily available for player withdrawl.

You're absolutely right, Ma should stop paying wages and cut all other expenses to zero. Plus, it will look great on their financial statement too. :yup:

I have no idea whether or not MA are doing this, but they should be. The fact that they want to start a bank (Mindbank if I'm not mistaken) tells me that they do have a lot of cash floating around and they want to do something with it.

Well, I guess the fact that the Mindbank got canceled should tell you that all that floating money sank like a brick.

another withdraw out of the 30 business days.
initiated the 4 december 2010 -> 18 january so far, and waiting in pending mode.

edit: commited today the 19th january

Last edited:
I did make a withdrawl yesterday 21.1.2011. Lets see how long it takes for me... :scratch2:

Edit: sorry for inpropiet whining

Last edited:
current withdraw eta?

I haven't had a withdraw in a while but with the additional staff has anyone had a withdraw commited recently? And about how many days did it take to clear pending to withdraw status, During the time I was withdrawing it took 55 days. Has the process been sped up at all? TY for your time peeps.

I did make a withdrawl yesterday 21.1.2011. Lets see how long it takes for me... :scratch2:
Edit: 27.1 no suprise here but still pending
Edit: 31.1 no sign of the moneys yet, i could use a night out
Edit: 4.2 Still pending...
Edit: 7.2 Still pending...
Edit: 10.2 Still pending... this is really getting frustrating after 21 days but i can see another 21 infront of me

The Withdrawals FAQ clearly says that withdrawals can take 30 business days from registration.

30 business days from 21 January is 4 March.

Note: Business days for MA do not include Saturdays, Sundays or Swedish public holidays.

You might look over your sig, and consider how this might apply to yourself.

I know some people get confused with business days vs regular days. The case I am talking about is going past 36 business days. Yes, I saw some people on this thread that were not yet to the 30 business days.

They just need to update their FAQ, not try and be devious and just state 7 -90 business days to withdrawal. They don't because people will not deposit if they know MA delays withdrawals to gain an extra couple % interest on the games net value of deposits.

A % or 2 on a couple million is nothing to sneeze at. ( let alone the real numbers ). A company will do what they can get away with until it is brought to lite and it starts to cost them more then they are getting from cheating players.

Thing is I dont think MA realizes the amounts of lost revenue and lost players they have because of their shoddy business practices. I have deposited a decent amount since the game first came out. It would have been a ton more if I had complete confidence in them like say IBM.

where you ever temp banned or anything like that? Could be a factor.

The Withdrawals FAQ clearly says that withdrawals can take 30 business days from registration.

30 business days from 21 January is 4 March.

Note: Business days for MA do not include Saturdays, Sundays or Swedish public holidays.

You might look over your sig, and consider how this might apply to yourself.

Can it take less than 30 bussiness days? Thats the point of my post. Following the progression of withdrawl aint whining, i havnt posted a single negative thing about midnark. Its simply a test to see the time currently, wich this forum thread is for.

The follow up of the withdrawl time starts at the day its registered, not at the day its overdue. As far as it goes for FAQ and your kind referance to it, you can spot the word maximium somewhere there.

EDIT: and oh... it seems people are still intrested about withdrawl ETA since millstreet posted a comment asking for that ETA.
So Serica what am i doing wrong trying to supply this infromation?

Any how. I am not such a retard that i coldnt understand the difference between bussiness day and for example a weekend, this whole thread is about that if you mind the trouble reading it. If i posted 10.2 saying "i can see another 21 days infront of me" its the 3th of march as my estimate ends.

Last edited:
Can it take less than 30 bussiness days? Thats the point of my post. Following the progression of withdrawl aint whining, i havnt posted a single negative thing about midnark. Its simply a test to see the time currently, wich this forum thread is for.

The follow up of the withdrawl time starts at the day its registered, not at the day its overdue. As far as it goes for FAQ and your kind referance to it, you can spot the word maximium somewhere there.

EDIT: and oh... it seems people are still intrested about withdrawl ETA since millstreet posted a comment asking for that ETA.
So Serica what am i doing wrong trying to supply this infromation?

Any how. I am not such a retard that i coldnt understand the difference between bussiness day and for example a weekend, this whole thread is about that if you mind the trouble reading it. If i posted 10.2 saying "i can see another 21 days infront of me" its the 3th of march as my estimate ends.

Your post reminds me very much of a child in the back seat saying 'are we there yet?' every 2 minutes.

If you were'nt whining, you'd just state the date you requested the withdrawal, the date it was committed, and the date you received it in your bank.

And if you read most of the posts on this thread, you'll find a good number of people seem to have no idea whatever what a business day is, and report sending complaints to support well within the 30 business days, so no, I'm not taking for granted that you can count business days either.

I just wanted to know if the withdraws go faster in february then they did in december. I have about 1/5 amount my friends list online now compared to months ago. I am wondering if they are able to process our claims faster due to less volume. I understand the longer they hold the money the more interest they accrue so I doubt the motivation is there for them to speed up anything. But I am waiting for a few changes before I make a big deposit. So far its a lot of promises.. More staff, fixes for this and that. But I haven't seen much of anything in the way of progress yet.

To me it seems they are training new staff and hiring still and the focus isn't on hammering out the fixes yet, But more on getting the personal shuffled around and increasing the numbers. This is all fine and comes with the process of fixing the problems they had. I am just wondering if its withdraw process was working within a 1-2 week timeframe. If it was I was gonna make a deposit now. But if its still 6-8 weeks to recieve my money I think I will wait until the fixes they promised are in game and WORKING. Until I have confirmation on a fixed game, or a faster withdraw system my money stays on the sideline.

Your post reminds me very much of a child in the back seat saying 'are we there yet?' every 2 minutes.

If you were'nt whining, you'd just state the date you requested the withdrawal, the date it was committed, and the date you received it in your bank.

And if you read most of the posts on this thread, you'll find a good number of people seem to have no idea whatever what a business day is, and report sending complaints to support well within the 30 business days, so no, I'm not taking for granted that you can count business days either.

Sorry :(. i didnt mean to whine.

Last edited:
I got my withdrawal from first week of january in the first week of february. (exactly one month including weekends)

I did a total of 4 withdrawals if I remember correctly, first time took longest (years back, took longer to verify bank account etc). After that I had 2 of them committed within 2 weeks.
The latest one took 1 month.

I never had any problems with withdrawing, I actually had more problems depositing :)

I live in the Netherlands

Back