Support news from JWT

Sounds cool I guess... *shrugs* just let me know when something is fixed/implemented/re-implemented. *prances off to waste peds on no looters* :yay:

This has to do with ???

This is what I wrote:
Another aspect is that, for good or bad, mentoring is open for a larger number of players than the current program(s) which is by invite only.

Meaning: More people who want to help beginners is good. Both for the beginners who have a bigger chance of getting help when they need it, and more opportunities for people ingame who wants to do something requiring use of the brain as an alternative than to use the PED card, meaning more incentive for experienced players to stay ingame.

and this was your reply:
That some other ppl are asked to spend time everyday helping newbies (which the do anyways) cant be held against them because they only do what the love doing the most and thats helping newbies

implying, helping newbies makes people look bad.

Compare with this situation:
A total beginner strikes a 10k mining tower the first day of mining.
I might say "I don't think it's good a idea that a total beginner gets a 10k mining tower on first day of mining"
What does it mean? It means that I don't think it's good a good idea that total beginner gets a 10k mining tower on first day of mining.
It does not mean that I hate that person who did get the 10k mining tower on his first day.

Last edited:
Just hoping and waiting until Taming and beacon is back ingame :)

Hey look Jan found an open hotspot on the beach in Tahiti.

BIG :rofl: :lolup:
Thx Centech for making me smile @ work, now back to my duty.

.LeZ. :wtg:

lovely Finishing this quick might shut up some whiners for a while atleast... but dont get your hopes up, there will always be something else to whine about.

lovely Finishing this quick might shut up some whiners for a while atleast... but dont get your hopes up, there will always be something else to whine about.

Without us whiners the world would be :
- more seasy (no oposite)
- the loot would be much better
- every bomb a hit
- all the missed systems would be back since ages
- every month everyone get a ath
- the game is bug free
- we all would swimm in peds
- Ma would hear our wishes
- 1 million ppl would play EU
- MA could buy a 2. 3. 4. castle
- some more ? i think so :)

ahh the egg

Without us whiners the world would be :
- more seasy (no oposite)
- the loot would be much better
- every bomb a hit
- all the missed systems would be back since ages
- every month everyone get a ath
- the game is bug free
- we all would swimm in peds
- Ma would hear our wishes
- 1 million ppl would play EU
- MA could buy a 2. 3. 4. castle
- some more ? i think so :)

ahh the egg

ahhh the truth

Statement from the CEO Jan Welter Timkrans concerning upcoming systems inside Entropia Universe

“We are currently prioritizing the systems necessary for the entire “Entropia Universe Concept” to function correctly. This includes getting the rudimentary space flight system that we had implemented in earlier versions up to speed. This is now our number one priority, which I am sure a number of current holders of hangars are pleased to hear. The new space system will permit flight from one planet to any other planet within the Entropia Universe and of course there will be opportunities for a lot of adventures along your travels.

We would also like to inform you that we have already employed about 20% new programmers who have started work in 2011 and we are aiming to employ about 20% additional programmers in the first and second quarters of 2011 so we can speed up the delivery of systems into Entropia Universe. Work has already started on the “Taming” and “ Mentoring” systems which will be back with a number of added features. Next in line is the “Makeup” and “Beacon “systems and mutants.”

Sincerely,

Jan Welter Timkrans

Originally Posted Here
Just wondering how many programmers is 20%?

I guess its 1.2persons :scratch2:

Was wondering the same :laugh:

Well to add two times 20% more programmer is not possible with many numbers, unless you cut them in halfs, thirds, foruths...the lowest number it's possible is 25, and the additional numbers are multiples of 25. :ahh:

We would also like to inform you that we have already employed about 20% new programmers who have started work in 2011 and we are aiming to employ about 20% additional programmers

Originally Posted Here

to my knowledge this reads to me that they hired people who were 20% of what a real new programmers are.

so they are 80% businessmen with 20% programming skills.

because we all know you can put a group of monkeys in a room and eventually they will write the greatest novel in the world.

so MA thinks by adding businessmen with 20% programming capabilities they can speed up the process of completing a non beta MMO.

though i hope im wrong about this.....

The 20% just represents the amount the old coders will be more lazy since they will think that they don't have to work as hard since there is someone they can put the work on to. Too bad that new person will have no idea.:laugh:

Was mentioned before:
Better hire one expert than hire 10 noobs... so the 20% doesn't mean anything, even if it would mean 10 people (which it does NOTmean!)

“We are currently prioritizing the systems necessary for the entire “Entropia Universe Concept” to function correctly. This includes “Beacon “systems and mutants.” This is now our number one priority.
Work has already started on getting the rudimentary space flight system that we had implemented in earlier versions up to speed, which I am sure a number of current holders of hangars are pleased to hear. The new space system will permit flight from one planet to any other planet within the Entropia Universe and of course there will be opportunities for a lot of adventures along your travels. Next in line is the “Taming” “Makeup”and “ Mentoring” systems which will be back with a number of added features.

Sincerely,

Jan Welter Timkrans

Fixed. (too short)

Well the thing that immediately comes to mind, missing ones, should be pretty easy:
- Calamusoid (F) (Hasn't been ingame since vu 9)

yes has been taking much to long to bring them back !!!
I hope they will be soon !!
Can't be such a large effort to bring those mobs back !:eyecrazy:

cough more news on the progress

at least it isnt a daily event :) and

also it seems they've learned something from Mr Garak :)

they do it even better! Never told the same lie twice and by the same persone :)

It means Marco will read an idiots guide to c++ during his lunch break.

jb2.jpg

I think Jan's post here just made problems worse lol

Im just glad to hear the beacons and umbranoids will be back finally. Could care less about taming!

However, with this news, you can bet your ass people will start charging out the ass for whips, pet deeds, and whatever the hell else they can!

Hi,

since I recently got my diploma for BBB ("Business Bullsh*t Bingo"), and because I love you all, and because I was just bored, I took the task to translate this into commonly graspable English:

“We are currently prioritizing the systems necessary for the entire “Entropia Universe Concept” to function correctly.
"Those friggin Planet Pains have made fire below my cute behind. All other work has been stopped, their lawyers demand we're coding dancing competitions, rock concerts, time travels, movie monsters and comedy shows - and we found out this was promised in the contracts actually ... So we have to do this now. Our old CLO was fed to 'em hamsters (*1), and ..."​

We would also like to inform you that we have already employed about 20% new programmers who have started work in 2011 and we are aiming to employ about 20% additional programmers in the first and second quarters of 2011 so we can speed up the delivery of systems into Entropia Universe.
"... we hired a new one. This is a great guy, he is a wizard doing crazy effects in PowerPoint using VBA - so we'll pay 20% of his wage from the development cost centre, har har.
We also ordered our Lithuanian cleaning granny to learn web programming. She got a link to a great on line documentation, and we are confident that she'll soon be able to make our website so much cooler! As soon as she has learned German or French, this stupid site isn't available in other languages ... We'll pay 40% of her wage from the development cost centre, har har.
Our coding slave got his food rations reduced by half to pay for this. As a compensation we bought some nice, shiny electric leg irons for him, and ordered 3 more hamsters to provide the voltage for his punishment, har har."​

This includes getting the rudimentary space flight system that we had implemented in earlier versions up to speed. This is now our number one priority, which I am sure a number of current holders of hangars are pleased to hear. The new space system will permit flight from one planet to any other planet within the Entropia Universe and of course there will be opportunities for a lot of adventures along your travels.
"Expect this to begin when we're ready with above mentioned. End of 2020? Har har. But it will be marvelous, we already had some great ideas! Marco and me are exchanging PowerPoints already, as soon as he's not sleeping drunken in one of the Gothenburg "establishments", or searching for his friggin Ferrari again ... Well, it will be similar to the former space flight, but this time depending of the pilot's piloting skill. Each flight will have a certain probability to fail, and in such a case you'll see a cool video, where NPC space pirates will loot you of all your stuff carried! Har har!"​

Work has already started on the “Taming” and “ Mentoring” systems which will be back with a number of added features. Next in line is the “Makeup” and “Beacon “systems and mutants.”
"Yep, we already made some PowerPoints for Taming and Mentoring, too. But we haven't yet decided how to implement it to ensure enough income for us. I'm not too busy with it, I'm not the youngest anymore, should my successors have fun with it ..."​

Sincerely,

Jan Welter Timkrans
"I hope you morons will eat this, and finally start depositing again. We're low on money, them friggin Planet Pains are kicking my cute behind, and I already had to sell our nice castle in Germany! I couldn't even try the cool dungeon I ordered, what a pity! You'll pay for this, har har!

Jan Welter Timkrans

*1: Note to myself: Hamsters don't like CLO's. The diarrhea they got was beyond tolerable, the smell was terrible. Next time I'll try elks.

PS: Another note to myself: Order one more set of these shiny, electric leg irons for Hanne, and order 3 more hamsters for the voltage. She's fallen short recently to make them morons swallow. Maybe I could use a whip (L), too? Might be entertaining - anyway, she'd need some motivation I guess ... Har har."​

Have fun!

PS: This post may contain sarcasm, humor, fairy tales and other strange stuff. It shouldn't be consumed by minors, fanbois, or people with mental challenges. Read at your own risk!

Last edited:
It means Marco will read an idiots guide to c++ during his lunch break.

I dont know what the moderators are waiting to delete this post...

Just comments like this deserve a ban...
Marco gives to much for this game.
You will never do it in your life...

And you post this ?

Sometimes the BANs should be more times ...

Back