Mining in Entropia: * * *Private Lessons* * *

Ok thanks for your opinion. There are many ways i can prove to be a successful miner. If people come to me and say make a log and ill join your class then ill say sorry i dont have time for that. Talk to the people that took the class ask them how things are going, etc.

Again this forum post is not for you to tell me how to do what i am doing.Its a forum introducing my service to the game.
Your responses just looks like a campaign of pessimism, skepticism and a bunch of other isms

***OMG Windswept is doing a mining class without a mining Log it must be haxxx and he wants to steal our money, he is going to drain the noobs dry and people wont play this game.***

Cmon... really???

I dont think people are trying to be overly pessimistic, and downrate your service in the communities eyes.

Il use this as an example, i used to play alot on WoW, there would be countless and countless adverts around on sites for WoW Gold Guides: you paid for a ebook type document that described ways that people could make money, various places and spawns to farm, auction tips ect. However, none of that was a certain way of farming gold adequately, and it would be impossible to judge that BEFORE paying.

My only concern would be that a player has absolutly no guarentee as to what they are gettign really before they buy, which has been my point to you all along, is to provide more information about your service and evidence to back it up.

And you say your name speaks for itself, but i haven't really heard of you? so that definately doesnt speak for itself,

You have to trust the community before they can trust you :p

I actually asked one of the guys that posted in this thread, about how good your service is, to make a log. He blew me off also ;) Maybe its a feature of the class ?
I still find you, being so agressive, strange yet so typical for you over the years Winds. As soon as you get questioned you attack...
Your " ism " theory to why I post here is completely your own . I suggested a log from you or your student(s) to validate the " service " you provide to help out againts people questioning you but you choose to stay agressive about it.
If you feel any of my post here being unfair or out of line please ask for a delete !

Ok at the beginning of the thread it says what i will do in detail. So i guess you believe every entry in every log is real right? That somewhere along the way the numbers didnt get skewed because of mistakes or pride or ego. They are user created so you must apply the same trust issues you have about a service to people's logs.

How do i know those are the real numbers, If there isnt a screen shot of every single deposit they find.. not just the hofs? Am i supposed to take on faith that they actually made x amount of ped today because its in big bold 20 point letters?

Trust is earned i agree.. however i havent seen a log that shows complete proof of runs yet. To make one would take more time than any of us i think with a job would want to commit to.

I actually asked one of the guys that posted in this thread, about how good your service is, to make a log. He blew me off also ;) Maybe its a feature of the class ?
I still find you, being so agressive, strange yet so typical for you over the years Winds. As soon as you get questioned you attack...
Your " ism " theory to why I post here is completely your own . I suggested a log from you or your student(s) to validate the " service " you provide to help out againts people questioning you but you choose to stay agressive about it.
If you feel any of my post here being unfair or out of line please ask for a delete !

Ugh and now on top of it all you make a character assumption about me..? Being so aggressive ... cmon Strakken i showed you respect, asked you not to shit on my post with what you think is the right way to do it. but you just keep coming back. Your pushing this whole log thing and i dont believe logs are accurate.. find me one where i can 99.9% believe the legitimacy of its claims... like you said proof and i will gladly make one exactly like that but honestly they dont exist and who has the time? We are supposed to take them on face value like my class right?

When did the forum log become the measure of a miner in EU? There are people who say ET is the measure of a miner, i dont believe that and im sure you dont either. Maybe Strakken you can go make a forum post about what makes a good miner in EU.

Last edited:
Why would anyone make a false log ? Would you ?

Why would anyone teach a class if they dont know what they are doing? Would you? lol just drop it Strakkan i dont think your painting a positive image of your self any longer. I gave you respect for god knows what but i did and all you gave me was well... nothing.

How about a good luck with the effort i hope it goes well for you?

Why would anyone teach a class if they dont know what they are doing? Would you? lol just drop it Strakkan i dont think your painting a positive image of your self any longer. I gave you respect for god knows what but i did and all you gave me was well... nothing.

How about a good luck with the effort i hope it goes well for you?

devils advecate hat on... If it was free "no" if it costs 500 ped "yes".

btw Good luck with the effort hope it goes well for you :)

While I still think 500 peds isn't that much for some valuable information, I would tend to agree with Strakkan about wanting to see some proof that the knowledge actually works on a consistent basis.

Would you invest in a mutual fund without first looking to see how well it has performed in the past?

However, "Mining Logs" would only be worthwhile from avatars who have only 100% mined their entire EU careers. Sure, Strash has been kicking ass lately, but his log does not take into consideration any of his hunting/crafting. Doesn't he craft his own amps from time to time?

Back