Lets ban all the Exploiters

Yquem

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Vintage Yquem Port

I dont like ppl abuse exploits but what I hate even more is ppl throwing "its an exploite" at everyone.

I think MA is FAILING big time here. If something is described as an Exploite by MA - they should tell in CL that doing this or that is an Exploit and if you do so... you can get a ban.

That some ppl make a copy of some kind of Support ticket is not a proff that something is an Exploit or not. And it is not enough that some or even MA write it on a single planets forum eighter.

If MA dont tell it directly to all players before they start the game eighter in CL or in EULA they have no proff that can be used in a cort trial.

I have heard a lot of Exploits from a lot of ppl - but I have never heard MA telling it to all players
- Auction 101 bug
- Repeating mission (stamina)
- Mob trains at rig
- VTOL hunting
- Shooting terminals in forts with rockets
- Win a LA using pitbulls as shelter
- Using a hunting bot
- Trapping a mob
- Using boxes in lootable PvP
- Sweating mobs at server boundaries
- Scanning stucked SEG's in the old factory
- Beeing invisible in PvP
- The pvp trade bug 1, 2 and 3 and maybe more
- Hunting Kingfisher without get taking dmg
- Hunting Steelbird without get taking dmg
- Immortality
- Ping pong hunting
- Damageing your vehicle <- added 04-04-11
- Scanning Vehicle <- added 04-04-11
- Shooting with a laser gun from a VTOL
- Playing entropia :) <- added 05-04-11
- Making limit/or use OA109 UL
- Hunting Exploit - "Meat Sacking" <- added 04-08-11
- The use of broken vehicle as shield <- added 06-08-11
- Use Tango as a fast shooting gun <- added 06-08-11
- Hunting along server boarder lines <- added 15-08-11
- Use tanks in PvP <- added 15-10-11
- how to save yourself in pvp4 <- added 19-07-12
- the speed hack <- added 08-10-12
- are pirates abusing the sound bug to crash people <- added 06-05-13
- Radar Exploiting In Contiminated Zone (Radar In No <- added 07-05-13
- Trapping in instances<- added 26-06-13 (has been updated in CL)
- Hidden features of "Healer Loot" <- added 11-07-13
- Pirate Exploit Exposed (video) <- added 21-07-13
- abuse by pirate using summonfucntion <- added 28-07-13 (Change in summon by MA)
- How to get back to Fort fast in LG <- added 15-02-14
- 100% PVP Hit <- added 11-01-15

just to name a few.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Can your ummm add a tutorial to each on that list please :silly2:

:laugh:

Im so naive lol, or stupid, either way Im losing ped lol :cool:

Whats the Kingfisher one?

Last edited:
Can your ummm add a tutorial to each on that list please :silly2:

:laugh:

Im so naive lol, or stupid, either way Im losing ped lol :cool:

Whats the Kingfisher one?

LOL ... I want some tutorials too!

the box bug :)
lots of people finished mentoring missions quickly... for little to no money... by coloring boxes and bleaching them with no decay but to the bleacher... and made peds selling the skills... and selling the ml35mes and RJmes ;)

lots of people used macros do this... pretty shameful

John 8:7

- Kingfisher
- Steelbird

just to name a few.....

i wasn't aware those were exploits i can't point a gun and go pow pow at them?

- Auction 101 bug (MA bug...... they need to found out and fix it. we are not game testers but players, and nobody pa yus to help in developing the game. )
- Repeating mission (stamina) (MA bug...... they need to found out and fix it. we are not game testers but players, and nobody payus to found to help to develop the game. )
- Mob trains at rig (increase the mob AI. Ma fault then)
- VTOL hunting (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Shooting terminals in forts with rockets (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Win a LA using pitbulls as shelter (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Using a hunting bot (we ALL know about rumors about people that since YEARS use bot to MAKE MONEY. If MA don t know about means that they don t care about the community. If they know about than they agree about this)
- Trapping a mob (increase the mob AI. Ma fault then)
- Using boxes in lootable PvP (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Sweating mobs at server boundaries (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Scanning stucked SEG's in the old factory (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Beeing invisible in PvP (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- The pvp trade bug 1, 2 and 3 and maybe more (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Kingfisher (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Steelbird (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Immortality (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Ping pong hunting (increase the mob AI. Ma fault then)

what are we talking about??????????????????/

dont worry all this will be explained in Q&A: Mindark part 3
images and tutorial videos included
comming soon

comming soon

Part 3? You are supposed to forget about that. :eyecrazy:

comming soon

MA Q&A part 3.....how long has it been now? I wonder why MA has to take so much time to type, "we are not at liberty to discuss..".
I think exploits are a result of lack of testing and I think some things will be impossible to code for.

How exactly can you stop people using VTOLs when hunting other than changing the time to operate a VTOL to 30s, by which the mob is on top of you. This then becomes frustrating for all concerned, imagine taking 30s to operate your VTOL at PA in the middle of the city.

Some exploits will be very difficult to fix...

the problem is, what's an exploit and what is not?

is it an exploit to shoot a mob from the top of the hill and kill him before he can reach you, when he could easily reach you faster if he was running down the hill instead?

What if a legionaire stops to smell the flowers? am i to forget the ammo i already shot him with and let him live? or do i continue to try to kill him before he goes "unreachable"?

is it an exploit to outrun a globster or a malc and then shoot? (before they nerfed my agi)

is it an exploit to use 12 opalos in a team against a hogglo and get almost zero decay?

How about dragging a warlock near the revive and then running out from the revive each time to shoot him again?

and why are any of these different than VTOL hunting? The only difference that i see is that MA took the time in the release notes to say that the mobs wont attack you in a VTOL. Other than that, there's just the word of a few people who wrote a support case and asked.

Has anyone written a support case and asked about pingponging a mob?

Is that an exploit or a tactic?

Will people get locked next for circling around an ambu and sweating it instead of each doing their own ambu, and wearing full armor?

Does someone need to read the rules about religious content? You want everyone who breaks a rule to be banned then you need look no further then your own OP. But since your going to quote the Bible then maybe this should ring a bell, "worry not about the speck of saw dust in your brothers eye when you have an entire plank in yours."
No I have never exploited a bug(unless sitting in your VTOL wile going aft is a bug). I just dislike people who break rules wile complaining about rules being broken.

Yeah, let's ban everyone! Yeah! What, 95% of people use "exploits?" Who cares! Ban 'em! Ban 'em all!!!!! :hammer:

- Auction 101 bug (MA bug...... they need to found out and fix it. we are not game testers but players, and nobody pa yus to help in developing the game. )
- Repeating mission (stamina) (MA bug...... they need to found out and fix it. we are not game testers but players, and nobody payus to found to help to develop the game. )
- Mob trains at rig (increase the mob AI. Ma fault then)
- VTOL hunting (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Shooting terminals in forts with rockets (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Win a LA using pitbulls as shelter (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Using a hunting bot (we ALL know about rumors about people that since YEARS use bot to MAKE MONEY. If MA don t know about means that they don t care about the community. If they know about than they agree about this)
- Trapping a mob (increase the mob AI. Ma fault then)
- Using boxes in lootable PvP (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Sweating mobs at server boundaries (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Scanning stucked SEG's in the old factory (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Beeing invisible in PvP (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- The pvp trade bug 1, 2 and 3 and maybe more (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Kingfisher (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Steelbird (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Immortality (MA-FPC bad design, their fault)
- Ping pong hunting (increase the mob AI. Ma fault then)

what are we talking about??????????????????/
+rep...'nuff said.

I have never heard of ping pong hunting being an exploit. Ever. As far as I know, it's actually a legit way to hunt.

DISCLAIMER: I never ping ponged in my life.

I have, and I teach new players to do it as well. Talking about at least three people forming a triangle using same weapon to keep the mob running back and forth. Not using VTOL's though. Don't see why this would be an exploit. Armour decay is down but weapon decay is up.

Yes ban them all and while theyr at it they should also ban all the asses ingame and on the forum aswell and eradicate all avatars that use more then 1 avatar even if they own hangars (can not have duel standards). Its simple force everyone that has not been veriefied to veriefy, Those accounts that does not verify should run the full inactive time period and be deleted at the end.

"j. You must immediately report errors and bugs in the Entropia Universe to MindArk whenever You discover them. You may not “cheat” or otherwise neglect to report errors or bugs, use bugs, slow connection, Internet latency, or other 'exploits' for own benefits or for the benefit of others."

Think thats a pretty good sum up of something like the rocket bug / mob trapping. Dont think the Pitbull and ping pong can be clasified as an exploit as it isnt a bug your abusing. They should realy make a section that says what is considered an exploit in their POV

Last edited:
To those asking about kingfishers: back in the days before vu 10 there was a time when you could shoot kingfishers while swiming in the water and they woudn`t attack you. It was fixed though..

Cmon, ping pong? Maybe you should add as well that using a team is an exploit? Tehnically you gain advantages over solo hunters...

If you`re sick of all the threads about exploting and people shouting at each other - DON`T MAKE A FUCKING ANOTHER THREAD!!!

the problem is, what's an exploit and what is not?

exactly. in the list we have a few that dont fit the "exploit" tag, mob trains, trapping mobs (fixed/changed so you cant really anymore) and ping pong hunting (since when?).

though MA should come out far more with clear statements that something is unintentional, will be changed and is considered and exploit untill then. if they do not, then its a game feature. they have said about VTOL hunting, so they could do so for other issues.

The claus in the EULA that says, "At MA's discretion". In other words call it a bug/exploit/feature MA gets last say. I think I posted this somewhere else already. People are forgetting that the EULA is not like arguing legal interpretation. In this case the writers(MA) have first and last say on what is meant by the EULA. If you have a different understanding of it then that's your problem. They will clarify in a support case though if you are unsure if something is an exploit.

i wasn't aware those were exploits i can't point a gun and go pow pow at them?

How do we know if not MA is telling us what is an exploit??

exactly. in the list we have a few that dont fit the "exploit" tag, mob trains, trapping mobs (fixed/changed so you cant really anymore) and ping pong hunting (since when?).

though MA should come out far more with clear statements that something is unintentional, will be changed and is considered and exploit untill then. if they do not, then its a game feature. they have said about VTOL hunting, so they could do so for other issues.

Can you point me to a post where all players are told that it is an exploite to do the VTOL hunting? I have seen a lot of post from players telling it is an exploit but nowhere has MA told it.

I have never heard of ping pong hunting being an exploit. Ever. As far as I know, it's actually a legit way to hunt.

DISCLAIMER: I never ping ponged in my life.

I have, and I teach new players to do it as well

Same as! If a Chomper runs at me, I cant help but run away, its instinctive and Im a complete girls blouse! :laugh:

:girl:

Evading or dodging a mob is an obvious exploit. You are suposed to take evry hit ad get armor and fap decay.
Geting global, hof or ath is for sure an exploit. You are suposed to loose and fill loot pol instead.
By EU dinamic formula globals, hofs or aths get ppl next to you or even better some unknown newcomers.
You shud write support case after getting it and offer to return it back to MA.

What MA needs is a list of bannable offences so everyone knows what they could be banned for. The list should be constantly updated so that people aren't in constant fear of being labelled an exploiter (then tar and feathered by the community, subsequently resulting in a ban by MA).

This would solve the "is this an exploit?" problem once and for all.

This then becomes frustrating for all concerned, imagine taking 30s to operate your VTOL at PA in the middle of the city.

how annoying is it that we can't swap armor to suit the mob thats attacking us without a frustrating delay?

If thats the way they decide to fix it there's nothing we can do about it.

I consider two categories:

1) A bug is something that does'nt work the way it was designed. It is due to a faulty code. It should have been tested and fixed before delivery. I consider using a bug as a exploit. (Ex: the 23 versions of Trade bugs. :laugh:)

2) A bad design is something that was implemented (code) the way it was designed. I consider using it as a tactic, not an exploit. (Ex: VTOL hunting)

As most people said before me, they can communicate a list of "Rules" for the category 2, if they want.
A support case copied/pasted on a forum by a player is NOTHING. This forum is not EULA.

On top of this, I consider that a bug, reported and not fixed, becomes "public domain" after 1 month.

As someone else mentioned, in EULA, is some were stated that if you find anything that you suspect as being an bug or exploit you should submit a case about it and stop abusing it (not with these words exactly but that is the ideea); also EULA is made in such way that they (MA/FPC/whatever) are GOD and we are mortals :D
However they should have mercy and publish somewere what is considered as an exploit before locking accounts... in my humble mortal oppinion :)

Back