Congratulations to ex-cons, BA and AoW

truantduck

Prowler
Society
Coat Killers
Rei
You have discovered a way to CTD many avatars in a way where they cannot even log back in.

My hat is off to you. You are truly the masters of exploits.

I am humbled and humiliated by your knowledge of the inner workings of the game!

You have discovered a way to CTD many avatars in a way where they cannot even log back in.

My hat is off to you. You are truly the masters of exploits.

I am humbled and humiliated by your knowledge of the inner workings of the game!

{removed} it was one of your own that DCed some of you looks like to me you were DCed by your own trap

Ask DA what he was doing and you might work it out.

Del

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, we are evil exploiters, everything is planned. We even then role-play on skype so it looks perfect ;)

It sure was easier when a few avatars just decided what soc gets which land

Gratz on a good and clean fight BA. :laugh:

Adi thank you

Del

man ure clueless, u shot yourself in the foot i wont say more then that ':D

man ure clueless, u shot yourself in the foot i wont say more then that ':D

I see, so it's our fault. So at LA 12 we have a guarantee that BA nor any of it's allies will use a tank like they did last time?

I see, so it's our fault. So at LA 12 we have a guarantee that BA nor any of it's allies will use a tank like they did last time?

Xen you have never ever seen any BA use a tank at LG now you know why

Del

we dont use tanks because i and others crash everytime they are spawned and get damage,
so does alot others aperantly u guys aswell.
We know this from fighting at rig with foudil he could have told u this if he was online since i told him before please dont use your tank it makes me crash and its no fun fighting then.....

Xen you have never ever seen any BA use a tank at LG now you know why

Del

Your soc uses one at every lg, Del. You lies have become so fluent and often these last few weeks you have become desensitised to the shame of saying them.

You truly are a little worm, no sense of honour, no pride, no morality.Just a compulsive lier who feeds his habit daily in these forums.

All my three tanks were in inventory. You can ask devastating which followed me when I landed my vtol on the roof where DA placed his tank which crashed you.
All my tanks were in inventory, I got asked by people not to spawn them and I didnt.

Your soc uses one at every lg, Del. You lies have become so fluent and often these last few weeks you have become desensitised to the shame of saying them.

You truly are a little worm, no sense of honour, no pride, no morality.Just a compulsive lier who feeds his habit daily in these forums.

man ure being dumb now. Why would we use it if we crash as mutch as u? only one spawning tanks is foudil when u guys been at claim and he knows very well what happens

{removed}

Ask Foudil about tanks he will agree we dont use them at LG because of crashes its not our fault your too dumb a soc to speak to other members in your soc about potential crashes.

Del

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently some of you were not at the last LG at LA 12 where BA spawned 2 tanks and half of cK crashed.

No, it was me that made you all crash at the same time. I could not join, because I had to sleep, so I decided to use the force and fucked you all up.
The Force is strong. Obey!

Fear of the Hawk!

Muhahahaha!

Apparently some of you were not at the last LG at LA 12 where BA spawned 2 tanks and half of cK crashed.
And why did ba spawned two tanks to get them decayed when they could spawn only one to get you crashed?

Well that was boring. Start, 20s into defense, someone from the attacking side spawns a tank, half of cK CTD in the same second, cant log in again for over a min, claim taken. Good, well cant really say fight.... Whatever :smoke:

And why did ba spawned two tanks to get them decayed when they could spawn only one to get you crashed?

I would imagine because two tanks can put twice as many shells on the claim rod.

People said BA does not spawn tanks at LG so I corrected them.

we should rename the thread

CK bad loosers again thread

Del

I guess that everyone should tell DA not to spawn a tank in LG next time.

I was sure that everyone knows about the tank bug, but seems thats not the case.

Anyway, I know we at BA don't spawn tanks cuz when they decay, it crushes most of the people
no matter what soc you are in.

From cK comments here it seems they believe that BA actually can control who the tank crushes.

I guess that everyone should tell DA not to spawn a tank in LG next time.

I was sure that everyone knows about the tank bug, but seems thats not the case.

Anyway, I know we at BA don't spawn tanks cuz when they decay, it crushes most of the people
no matter what soc you are in.

From cK comments here it seems they believe that BA actually can control who the tank crushes.

More lies, last LG BA spawned 2 TANKS..
Since you are SURE everybody knows it, this is not just a random bug but exploiting to the max..
Gz on winning a land like this, really deserves respect

All I can say is that ba* (and drone socs such as aow and excons) seem to have a good understanding that a tank can cause crashes as shown in their posts and perhaps even during previous lgs they have deployed them knowing this..... and perhaps on the edge of radar when you think people aren't looking ;)

It sure was easier when a few avatars just decided what soc gets which land

It for sure saved a lot of ranting and thrash talk on the forum, too.

/Slupor

All I can say is that ba* (and drone socs such as aow and excons) seem to have a good understanding that a tank can cause crashes as shown in their posts and perhaps even during previous lgs they have deployed them knowing this..... and perhaps on the edge of radar when you think people aren't looking ;)

Nib you really are a whinner

Del

Wasn't Foudil ElSalsero well known for doing this? He is in CK, no?

Nib you really are a whinner

Del

The content of your posts shows your maturity, go play on the climbing frame and you might get a lolly in half an hour ;)

The content of your posts shows your maturity, go play on the climbing frame and you might get a lolly in half an hour ;)

LOL its not me crying like a baby about loosing............again.

Del

LOL its not me crying like a baby about loosing............again.

Del

ok, if this is going to continue, its "losing" that i think you want to say, not "loosing". Two completely different things, so at least get that right :) Now log off the forum and go back to school. :)

Oh and its "whiner" not whinner... geez, where are you from? the education is terrible!

Back