Pricecheck on Assassin R150 Unl

Please do read hogfathers post above.

As to the calculations:
using half an apis a day you lose 20 ped, 20 ped times let's say 5 (5 days hunting, 2 days rest) is 100 ped. In order to get 100 ped a week from deeds with a 25% annual return you need about 21 deeds (1000 ped * 25% / 52 weeks per year).

Even for you an R150 is worth about 21000 peds. Use one full apis a day 5 times a week this amount goes up to 42k (you would need 42 deeds to compensate). AND you can still sell the gun for tt+200 ped and have 20 bucks more than if you had used the limited guns. But you will probably want to sell for more than that and settle for +25-30k which would have saved you 19-24k peds.

I have seriously been looking at this gun, ty for doing the comparison so the total price of the gun for myself including tt is worth 21000 peds as if I had the gun I would never probably sell.

For cb24 with dante it is worth the ped for me to buy one of these then, as they are a way better deal for the MU. Don't see how anyone can justify the extra 10K-20k ped for a R150 over cb24 at this time in the game. At least not on my budget.

I have seriously been looking at this gun, ty for doing the comparison so the total price of the gun for myself including tt is worth 21000 peds as if I had the gun I would never probably sell.

For cb24 with dante it is worth the ped for me to buy one of these then, as they are a way better deal for the MU. Don't see how anyone can justify the extra 10K-20k ped for a R150 over cb24 at this time in the game. At least not on my budget.

The fact that you lose part of the amp damage and get the yellow message all over your chatbox makes it feel broken. Slightly inferior range (1.1 meter), a tad slower reload (one less shot) and 3 less damage (4 with dante) - all of which make up for the price difference. I'd throw in the lovely sound of the gun compared to the CB series, but that is highly subjective.

The difference in price may or may not be reasonable depending on your point of view. The market is almost never "right", it just dictates the prices based on a combination of subjective feelings and calculations of the collective participants.

The CB24 may be undervalued, the R150 is worth much more than +30k for a dedicated hunter. So I'd say +25k-30k is a good price because the gun is worth the PEDs.

btw, on an off topic note you might be interested in this:

http://www.ted.com/talks/barry_schwartz_on_the_paradox_of_choice.html

used both cb24 and r150unL with dante. As i have RL life too wasnt able to burn more than one Apis / day. I would say +14-16K peds due to low eco.

used both cb24 and r150unL with dante. As i have RL life too wasnt able to burn more than one Apis / day. I would say +14-16K peds due to low eco.

LOL its always so amusing seeing ppl saying stuff like "its worth +14-16K" but you never see them sell one for that price do you? :laugh:

if +16K is BO shoti I take it, when can we do the trade? :tongue2:

LOL its always so amusing seeing ppl saying stuff like "its worth +14-16K" but you never see them sell one for that price do you? :laugh:

if +16K is BO shoti I take it, when can we do the trade? :tongue2:

Sorry I am dissapointing you now but it is sold already. It was in times when r150 was + 45K.

So my figure of 14-16 K is made by comparing as much variables i could, data, current economic climate, cb24 prices, and more or less personal burning/usage of L counterparts. 14-16 K is result u may agree or not :)

I am here long enough to remeber r150 for over 100K peds, when they dropped to 50 K ppl like you said that is imposible to drop even more and that for 45K they can buy them asap. So i sold to one of them....todays prices u have in this thread.

todays prices u have in this thread.

If you know about someone selling one at 14-16k today please contact me. I would even tip you great if you can make me close a deal at that price since I could easy make 10k peds :yay:

Yeh me to, I´m not in the market for one but it sounded like a greate opportunity to make a quick 10K....

If you know about someone selling one at 14-16k today please contact me. I would even tip you great if you can make me close a deal at that price since I could easy make 10k peds :yay:

Yeh me to, I´m not in the market for one but it sounded like a greate opportunity to make a quick 10K....

Once again guys...mentioned value is for me. I just added my opinion as anyone can in PC thread. Didn't saw one for such price what can mean seelers don't share that vision with me. It can be worth even 100 K for you.

In other words if i had one atm and needed peds for smth else surely i would like to get as much as possible, but would have no biger remorses or regret over price i mentioned.

Back