Famous Entropians

Status
Kind of a funny thread. Regardless, just about everyone is famous in their own right for something. I have a feeling your list won't reflect anything other than "Who's been around for more than a week".

But if we're nominating.....

Manticore Society for Turreting a Hydra and pissing off about 90% of the playerbase with one single action. lol

Menace

Kind of a funny thread. Regardless, just about everyone is famous in their own right for something. I have a feeling your list won't reflect anything other than "Who's been around for more than a week".

But if we're nominating.....

Manticore Society for Turreting a Hydra and pissing off about 90% of the playerbase with one single action. lol

Menace

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ok, so who wants to help me make a list of famous entropians and the reason why they are famous (good or bad)? So far I have:

Sinofmen quay jay- patriot scammers

please list the reason why they are famous or infamous

she was Scammer o_O

no wonder why she had so many vehicles

Ok, so who wants to help me make a list of famous entropians and the reason why they are famous (good or bad)? So far I have:

sera witchblade connor-famous trader

please list the reason why they are famous or infamous

You are thinking of Sarah Witchblade Pezzini

sera witchblade connor is Jan Welter Timkran's avatar, i think.

Entropia most wanted.;)

You are thinking of Sarah Witchblade Pezzini

sera witchblade connor is Jan Welter Timkran's avatar, i think.

Jan has two avatars with similar names... or at least I guess those are his avatars...

witchblade2.JPG

entropia_2011-03-09_05-41-18-59.jpg

I have a list of Famous Entropians compiled. Of course its not as comprehensive as something youd find on the boards.

http://www.laudanumonline.com/drupal/content/famous-personalities

I
may need to update this list.

Generally I dont count big globallers or big spenders as famous. Although their name appears in lights alot they dont have a large impact on the community. Fame to me is a measure of what you do, not how much you spend doing it.

Joe Jeff Squall (there are some xXx in his correct name, to lazy to search for exact name) - first one that TTed an ulimited OA-105 (several 1000$ in markup) and got it back from MA, this action lead to a service offered by MA to restore TT items for a fee of 1000 PED (good job Squall!)
Yoda - don´t know if he is still around, but was second who unlocked MF-Harmony (old style) after Dan Petrov, and one of the highest skilled Players
Maximus Alive Goodevil - famous crafter and miner
Auktuma - maybe the most skilled Armor Crafter ingame
Onkel Rob Roy - who bought the Emerald Lakes Mall, and still didn´t need to sell third floors shops to recover his investment :D
Hulk - one of the most aktive PvP3 players, offers service of PvP3 guard (well he is the worst threat there, so better hire him and you wont get looted) :D

Don´t take all that statements UBER serious, especially that one on Hulk :D

Some others, maybe will update later

i'd like to nominate stryker. he's way famouser than little old me.

Pls remove me as uber pk'er.. that one made me laugh so hard.
Even tho I like to pk once in a while, I haven't tiered any armor or felis, neither am I using the best poss amp.
If the game would be lag/bug free & pk'ing would actually pay I might consider doing it more but.. it's just not worth it for me at this point.

she was Scammer o_O

dude she completely destroyed patriots by stealing 10k usd from their shareholder program for a MS and she and mag had some blades drawn if you know what i mean (However, it was her fault for talking crap about everything).

I have a list of Famous Entropians compiled. Of course its not as comprehensive as something youd find on the boards.

http://www.laudanumonline.com/drupal/content/famous-personalities

I
may need to update this list.

Generally I dont count big globallers or big spenders as famous. Although their name appears in lights alot they dont have a large impact on the community. Fame to me is a measure of what you do, not how much you spend doing it.

i saw yours XD and i used most of them, but I am trying to make a giant list of over 100 ppl :D

Oh add Qetesh, think she/he holds most single landareas ingame (I know Akoz is already nominated, but for me there is still no 100% proof, that Q is his Twink :D )

and Nostrop Doener - LA owner who managed to get a perma ban for using hunt/mining bots on his LAs :)

she was Scammer o_O

The history of their scam is the stuff of legend. Lots of high profile people, societies, and services supported them and enabled them to get to the point where they almost pulled it off. If it werent for the fact that ultimately their goal was so incredibly stupid and blatant they would have got away with it, too.

The fact that so many people were taken in by them, and ultimately refused (not just missed but actively refused) to believe evidence to their character up to and including screenshots (a famous quote - paraphrased - from a very respected player is him telling me that my screenshots could have been doctored, therefore because it was possible he would choose to continue supporting them) really underscores the fact that you should not trust people soley on reputation alone. There are many people here with reputations that are not deserved, both good and bad. There are also many horrible judges of character that will contribute to the rise and fall of individuals based on political expedience.

Trust people on their deeds.

Extensive famous lists like this, although fun, kindof bug me because of this basic premise. What are these folks really famous for? What's their story?

If you want a list of people though - here's one off the top of my head, from most famous to least famous. Twenty People:
  1. Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs - For being on the cover of multiple magazines and achieving a ridiculous amount of success within EU.
  2. Buzz Erik Lightyear - For making the second bold purchase of Crystal Palace and maintaining humility throughout his tenure in EU afterward.
  3. Zacherum Deathifier Emegen - For being ridiculously successful through the purchase and management of Treasure Island, and later 8 Coins on Planet Arkadia. For maintaining personal humility though financially the ventures have become somewhat blatant.
  4. Kara RavenJade - For being a popular radio host and pageant star
  5. Fishface - For being a popular radio host, pageant star, and ardent supporter of Nukem and Sinofmen Quayjay. Widely regarded as a decent fellow.
  6. Joseph Jeff xXSquallXx (whatever his name is) - A ridiculously profitable miner - sorry I dont pay attention to mining.
  7. Narfi Hungry Willem - A popular society leader who has recently risen the social ranks to become a staff member and commentator on numerous forums.
  8. Mindstar Mindstar9 Something-or-Other - A player hired by Planet Cyrene to write for them and do storyline development. A driving force behind many efforts, including Atlas Haven Radio, Entropia Times, and Entropia Planets. Known for her marketing savvy, she is not above and often has stepped on other people in the community in order to propel herself forward. Her enemy list is probably longer than her friend list as a result.
  9. Anne Lykke TheNun - One of the creators of Entropia Planets and Entropia Times, and now employee of Cyrene. She has a good team spirit and believes in the power of her staff to achieve great things.
  10. John Teacher Capital - Moderator here on PCF and EF
  11. Flerin neomaven Flerinson - Famous for having more forums than avatars. A pretty successful person from what I understand, he holds more than a few high value properties on Planet Calypso
  12. Mr Nukem & Mrs Sinofmen Quayjay - Famous for camping Port Atlantis with tons of flashy vehicles as leaders of the Patriot's. They turned out to be scammers.
  13. Chuck Leonardo Calyptroanius (Chuck Caly Rocknroll)- Famous mainly for being an asshat on his radio show and inciting people to talk dirty in Port Atlantis, his bad qualities often overshadow the fact that he does, despite his flaws, encourage those around him to have low to no cost fun in Entropia.
  14. Mary Mary Jane - A hugely successful miner, this player has been the target of some controversy over their play techniques.
  15. Oberon Nightseer - Famous for breaking through the walls of Physics, Oberon is the master of all glitches in Entropia Universe. He will take you places you never thought possible.
  16. McCormick whatever-his-name-is: Famous for having a safe named after him, for making a few videos, and for complaining alot on the boards about how EU is dead and the good ol' days.
  17. Foeburner Nighthawk Delta - Famous for being the latest person people think works for MindArk. I guess everyone in Sweden works for MA on some level...
  18. Honey Kitten Little - Famous for her discoveries on Next Island and Arkadia. One of the dominant texturers and colorers on scene today.
  19. Edward Magyar Republic - Famous for his unpopular written stands in favor of Club Calypto Radio (not the host, just the fun - often forgotten), his unpopular written criticisms of the Patriot's and denizens of PA Balcony, and his unpopular viewpoints in favor of Space PvP and the separation of Planet Partners. Also the owner of Nymphtown Castle and guide to many individuals who have come through Calypso Gateway over the last 2 years.
  20. You. Each and every one of you. - For playing this game.

What about Moonfish?

Foeburner Nighthawk Delta - Famous for being the latest person people think works for MindArk. I guess everyone in Sweden works for MA on some level...

Latest? That has been going on for quite a while :laugh:

Too bad I don't, could use the money... living on study loans is tough :coffee:

The history of their scam is the stuff of legend. Lots of high profile people, societies, and services supported them and enabled them to get to the point where they almost pulled it off. If it werent for the fact that ultimately their goal was so incredibly stupid and blatant they would have got away with it, too.

The fact that so many people were taken in by them, and ultimately refused (not just missed but actively refused) to believe evidence to their character up to and including screenshots (a famous quote - paraphrased - from a very respected player is him telling me that my screenshots could have been doctored, therefore because it was possible he would choose to continue supporting them) really underscores the fact that you should not trust people soley on reputation alone. There are many people here with reputations that are not deserved, both good and bad. There are also many horrible judges of character that will contribute to the rise and fall of individuals based on political expedience.

Trust people on their deeds.

Extensive famous lists like this, although fun, kindof bug me because of this basic premise. What are these folks really famous for? What's their story?

If you want a list of people though - here's one off the top of my head, from most famous to least famous. Twenty People:
  1. Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs - For being on the cover of multiple magazines and achieving a ridiculous amount of success within EU.
  2. Buzz Erik Lightyear - For making the second bold purchase of Crystal Palace and maintaining humility throughout his tenure in EU afterward.
  3. Zacherum Deathifier Emegen - For being ridiculously successful through the purchase and management of Treasure Island, and later 8 Coins on Planet Arkadia. For maintaining personal humility though financially the ventures have become somewhat blatant.
  4. Kara RavenJade - For being a popular radio host and pageant star
  5. Fishface - For being a popular radio host, pageant star, and ardent supporter of Nukem and Sinofmen Quayjay. Widely regarded as a decent fellow.
  6. Joseph Jeff xXSquallXx (whatever his name is) - A ridiculously profitable miner - sorry I dont pay attention to mining.
  7. Narfi Hungry Willem - A popular society leader who has recently risen the social ranks to become a staff member and commentator on numerous forums.
  8. Mindstar Mindstar9 Something-or-Other - A player hired by Planet Cyrene to write for them and do storyline development. A driving force behind many efforts, including Atlas Haven Radio, Entropia Times, and Entropia Planets. Known for her marketing savvy, she is not above and often has stepped on other people in the community in order to propel herself forward. Her enemy list is probably longer than her friend list as a result.
  9. Anne Lykke TheNun - One of the creators of Entropia Planets and Entropia Times, and now employee of Cyrene. She has a good team spirit and believes in the power of her staff to achieve great things.
  10. John Teacher Capital - Moderator here on PCF and EF
  11. Flerin neomaven Flerinson - Famous for having more forums than avatars. A pretty successful person from what I understand, he holds more than a few high value properties on Planet Calypso
  12. Mr Nukem & Mrs Sinofmen Quayjay - Famous for camping Port Atlantis with tons of flashy vehicles as leaders of the Patriot's. They turned out to be scammers.
  13. Chuck Leonardo Calyptroanius (Chuck Caly Rocknroll)- Famous mainly for being an asshat on his radio show and inciting people to talk dirty in Port Atlantis, his bad qualities often overshadow the fact that he does, despite his flaws, encourage those around him to have low to no cost fun in Entropia.
  14. Mary Mary Jane - A hugely successful miner, this player has been the target of some controversy over their play techniques.
  15. Oberon Nightseer - Famous for breaking through the walls of Physics, Oberon is the master of all glitches in Entropia Universe. He will take you places you never thought possible.
  16. McCormick whatever-his-name-is: Famous for having a safe named after him, for making a few videos, and for complaining alot on the boards about how EU is dead and the good ol' days.
  17. Foeburner Nighthawk Delta - Famous for being the latest person people think works for MindArk. I guess everyone in Sweden works for MA on some level...
  18. Honey Kitten Little - Famous for her discoveries on Next Island and Arkadia. One of the dominant texturers and colorers on scene today.
  19. Edward Magyar Republic - Famous for his unpopular written stands in favor of Club Calypto Radio (not the host, just the fun - often forgotten), his unpopular written criticisms of the Patriot's and denizens of PA Balcony, and his unpopular viewpoints in favor of Space PvP and the separation of Planet Partners. Also the owner of Nymphtown Castle and guide to many individuals who have come through Calypso Gateway over the last 2 years.
  20. You. Each and every one of you. - For playing this game.

thats perfect :D now lets get more in this format :D :D nicely done mag and aren't you famous in NI or something. I like the castle :D

thats perfect :D now lets get more in this format :D :D nicely done mag and aren't you famous in NI or something. I like the castle :D

It's your list...shouldn't you be doing the formatting?

whatever happened to sinofmen and Nea?

Um yea... I said this in the second post of this topic... get to it! You have lots of work to be doing...

~Danimal

Yeah I had an article written about me for Next Island, right after Kitten had her article done. I was also praised as one of the pillars of the community at one point. Not quite sure what that means, but I'll take it! I also did one of the first articles in Entropia Times - about the new player experience. I wanted to talk about other players though, more than myself. Seemed tasteless to promote in that particular reply. Even more so since nobody asked.

dont forget EU's first prolific filmaker, and healer of all noobs.

Danielle YourMom Deathbringer.

:)

kimmi should be "the most chips eaten" i dont even call him uber coz i know he has done alot less than some mid lvl players what it comes to playing :D

Then you obviously don't know much about Kimmi. ;)

Nice thread.

All the best for you Little money :dunce:

Bambuccu- EUs Best film maker :) .. was proud to be in so many of his videos :yay:
RavenJade- For her great fashion and for being the best EU DJ :)

What about Skalman ? 1 of the oldest player and 1 who was/is the most skilled person for a long time and a nice person olso.

How has Legion not been mentioned, if you have ever dropped a mine and read EF back in the day you knew about Legion :D Infamous or famous would vary wildly depending on who you asked though.

Status
Back