Saturday 19:00

ROCKTropia vs CANADA
SWEDEN vs FRANCE
BeNeLux vs FINLAND

Sunday 09:00

AUSTRALIA vs EUDORIA

Sunday 13:00

DACH vs GB

As usual, I should be there for all (might need a nudge for Australia/Eudoria:)) but will welcome any Judges who have time to attend and do your typical job of keeping me awake and having your eyes on the ones I miss. Really makes a difference to have other eyes on the score, thanks again for all your help so far.

Hurrikane

Confirmed Matches

Stage 4.3

Saturday 10:00 am

AUSTRALIA vs POLAND

Saturday 19:00

BeNeLux vs CANADA

EUDORIA vs USA

ROCKTropia vs FINLAND

Sunday 13:00

DACH vs FRANCE

GB vs SWEDEN

These are some CLOSE matches and accuracy in scoring is ever important. Thanks to any Judges who can show up, see you there.

Hurrikane

Last edited:
Still to confirm:
We await the slot chosen by Team GB and Team SWEDEN.

I've run into a problem, the time I suggested to our team unfortunately didn't work with some of the team members due to an unforseen event, which makes our favorite time didn't work for us, and the only slot that's practically availible is hard for the other team.

For your planning, the slots we've been discussing is sunday 13 and saturday 15. I'm going to ask (just check out the possibility) of the new 10 slot on saturday.

All matches now confirmed (see earlier post), see you on the weekend.

Hurrikane

Scoresheet for Semis.

Sorry for dropping the ball on Stage 4. Here is the updated scoring spreadsheet for Semi-finals.

Scoresheet

Password is "wof2012" if you need to unlock and change anything.

I assumed Sweep bonus was still 100 points, and have support capped at 200 points. No win bonus, but there is a loot bonus field to fill in still. I didn't bother adding the 5th member name slot as I didn't think people really used that anyway. If you do, you can just double up 2 names in one of the fields. It doesn't affect anything with the scores.

Let me know if you find any bugs.

Thanks, Mack

I know USA/Benelux is 19:00 Saturday, any times confirmed for the other two matches?

Thanks, Mack

I know USA/Benelux is 19:00 Saturday, any times confirmed for the other two matches?

Thanks, Mack

Aust/DACH confirmed for 10:00 Saturday

Sorry for the late confirmation, been a bit busy IRL.

MATCHES THIS SATURDAY:

AUSTRALIA vs DACH: 10:00 am

USA vs BeNeLux: 19:00 (pm)

SWEDEN vs CANADA: 19:00 (pm)​

I've had reports that some avatars are unable to deposit; if this continues to be a problem at match time I will postpone today until next weekend, but as it stands I'll be waiting for the teams at the Start Point today like planned.

Good luck to all 6 teams.... the Final awaits.

Hurrikane

I've had reports that some avatars are unable to deposit; if this continues to be a problem at match time I will postpone today until next weekend, but as it stands I'll be waiting for the teams at the Start Point today like planned.

Good luck to all 6 teams.... the Final awaits.

Hurrikane

Personally, I don't mind a postpone til next weekend. Then at least Siam, our beloved captain, can be there too:)
Will the decision be made at least 1 hour before the match? That way I can inform people in time.

Depo is still a no-go for me as well, am getting reports from multiple members os the same issue:mad:

If the depo issue for USA doesn't sort itself out in the next 5 minutes then the USA/BeNeLux match will be postponed to next weekend.

Can't make it a last-minute thing, and a team can't be expected to hunt with no ability to deposit.

Hurrikane

If the depo issue for USA doesn't sort itself out in the next 5 minutes then the USA/BeNeLux match will be postponed to next weekend.

Can't make it a last-minute thing, and a team can't be expected to hunt with no ability to deposit.

Hurrikane

Told the team we postponed. Suggestion is same time next week.

HELLO ALL WOF JUDGES:)

Got a little something called the FoF having a resurgence to greatness on Saturday the 21st of September. A 10-hour free-for-all hunting extravanganza between socs, privateers and whoever else forms a team, taking in all 5 planets and as many different mobs as they can global on. Starts on Calypso at 14:00 MA time, finishes on Arkadia at 00:00. Working title is Tour of Shooty.

Anyone wanna come help judge it?

Hurrikane

HELLO ALL WOF JUDGES:)

Got a little something called the FoF having a resurgence to greatness on Saturday the 21st of September. A 10-hour free-for-all hunting extravanganza between socs, privateers and whoever else forms a team, taking in all 5 planets and as many different mobs as they can global on. Starts on Calypso at 14:00 MA time, finishes on Arkadia at 00:00. Working title is Tour of Shooty.

Anyone wanna come help judge it?

Hurrikane

You know I'm always there for ya baby!!!!! I'm a little late on getting the message but I will be there!

You know I'm always there for ya baby!!!!! I'm a little late on getting the message but I will be there!

I wouldn't bother, a massive gap in my internet (AGAIN!) and an overwhelming lack of interest have made this event a bit of a no-go.

Thanks for the offer though.

Hurrikane

I wouldn't bother, a massive gap in my internet (AGAIN!) and an overwhelming lack of interest have made this event a bit of a no-go.

Thanks for the offer though.

Hurrikane

That sucks! I was really looking forward to the FoF coming back. I was talking with my mom and I have to some what agree with her. it might be cause of how long and all the planet jumping. even back before the WoF some people thought that 6 hours was to much. maybe we could try something like a month of FoF like one weekend they do a 2 or 3 hour hunt on one planet then the next weekend we go to a different planet and so on and so on till we cover all the planets.

Dunno how the hell I'm gonna get a WoF going for this year now. Might shelve that til spring too.

Hurrikane

Dunno how the hell I'm gonna get a WoF going for this year now. Might shelve that til spring too.

Hurrikane

I understand. The crap im having to go though right now it might be better timing for me also. I am really hoping to be in my house by the end of October but I don't know if we are going to be able to pull it off. Things are really crazy for us.

Back