Titans of Space Starfleet - KOS list

Status
Looking forward to see how your bullshit pans out once someone who dosnt read this forum buys the mothership a few months/years down the line... but using your logic i guess that would be there own fault and they still have to pay for another mans mistakes... unless they are a reputable player who you happen to like of course.

If you guys wanna play "The Empire" and designate ships as "rebel scum" i dont really care, i guess thats part of the red pvp drama i choose not to be a part of. What i take issue with is when one group of people(or i guess just one person? im not sure who supports this thread and i dont wanna lump all of you into it, thats not what i mean) try to extort money from people they dont even know,(talking about a possible new owner if the current owner sells his ship) simply because they play the same game and use the auction system to purchese a certain in game asset, that they have no idea the record of unless they happen to read one shit post here on PCF which probably will be removed anyway.

NOTE: How is this thread not against the 8.o part of the TOU?

o. You may not interfere in any way with the virtual economy of Entropia Universe and/or with other Participants’ ability to use or enjoy the auction system or any other trading system in Entropia Universe. The foregoing includes, without limitations, the prohibition of manipulation or cause to manipulate statistical data, directly or indirectly. This prohibitions includes, without limitation, prohibition of price manipulation and/or price fixing regarding virtual items on the auction system.

Best regards
Zweshi

Last edited:
NOTE: How is this thread not against the 8.o part of the TOU?

o. You may not interfere in any way with the virtual economy of Entropia Universe and/or with other Participants’ ability to use or enjoy the auction system or any other trading system in Entropia Universe. The foregoing includes, without limitations, the prohibition of manipulation or cause to manipulate statistical data, directly or indirectly. This prohibitions includes, without limitation, prohibition of price manipulation and/or price fixing regarding virtual items on the auction system.i

Anyone can buy Goldy's ship assuming he wanted to sell it. But it has some karma attached, just like any other ship. Only this time the karma has some real consequences. If you are going to spend a large amount of money on an asset you would do well to research just what you are getting for your money.

If I had the Peds, I'd buy the ship, just so I could throw an epic fit about how the community treated me.....:cussing:

Goldy's Defense

In defense of Goldy, I am a faithful passenger and I have never been looted. Just because Goldy has had a few bad encounters in space with other ships, it doesn't mean inherently that he is a bad person. I also don't believe that you should openly criticise him on the forum, he has never scammed anyone I know, and personally I think your proof is pathetic. Just because he has annoyed you, it does not mean you should attempt to run a smear campaign against him. No wonder he attacked your MS. I would if someone had been ranting about me continually on the forum.

Why would you want to attack the person who 'buys' the MS off of Goldy? Considering from what Adm has said he bought it through legitimate means, that would then mean you are not supporting a scammer by buying the ship. You are using your personal opinions and views to justify attacking, and putting everyone affiliated with Goldy under the category of pirate. I honestly don't think that is right.

This wouldn't prevent me from buying this ship, and infact, If I did purchase said ship and if you continued harassment that you state in the op to devalue an item, I would have you banned courtesy of MA's own rules. If you were smart you would leave terms like devalue out of your original post. Considering how malicious the OP's post sounds, I think you or your service is no better then Goldy's. Ive used every warp service public and private, never had any issues, including Goldys. This type of behavior you are displaying should not be allowed, and I have a strong feeling if Goldy was smart he would bring your words to the attention of MA. Putting on a KOS is one thing, what you stated in the OP is much more then this. Its premeditated harassment and shows an almost child like rage towards the Dreadnought.

Looks like many of you dont know half of the things that is happening in space.

Dreadnought is being used by pirates, I'v seen them fly in and out and also engage against several MS with the obvious reson to shoot it down and loot them.

Dreadnought is 100% confirmed pirate used so if you are against pirates you should take another service.
Those that stay may get shot in sight in fight against piracy.

I think it will take more then just a shift of ownership to get it up and running for safe passangerflights.

Slay

Wowzer - I thought it was a bad idea to leave the house this morning ;)

Seems like we have went off on some tangents here, which is all fine after all disccusion is good for the brain, or so im led to believe.

However, some clarity is required in my humble opinion.

• Dreadnaught is a pirate ship (irefutable)
  • Dreadnaught is on KOS (even when to the assistance of friendly competitor ships within the vacinity -see here)
  • These pirates have been known to have alts ( and lots of them!)

So them simply switching the ownership to another alt will not get them off the KOS

Simplez! :D ;)

but i certainly are not a person to support the sale of a mothership into the hands of someone without any reputation.

See with comments like this :lolup: is what makes you seem like a bully/dictator who are you to say who should or should not be able to own a MS or anything for that matter in the eu? LOL you mention combat power really how much more powerful are you compared to any other MS, proof is in the pudding your guns shoot the same distance as all the other your damage is the same as all the others and you can be destroyed like all the others(and you have). You can bark all you want and try to discredit all who oppose you but you have already painted a pretty little picture of yourself without any help from me or any other player.

I do not dispute that the dreadnought needs to be shot down when it is pirating, and I know you have help other when they attacked another MS and that gives you + points but the only thing I was disagreeing with is this comment you wrote“The current ships listed will remain on the KOS list until their owners stand up to refund any expenses of ToS Starfleet caused by the respective ships.” This is the statement I was referring too and it seems I’m not the only one who thinks you are being just a little pushy here.

And Audrey cheerful said it best when they said “Pirate the pirates! (But not the pirates that pirate the pirates, because they're the good guys!)” if you actively shoot down the dreadnaught after it is sold to a new owner. I guess my question is what makes you any different than the pirates you shoot down? But let us all be honest no one really thinks goldy will sell the ship because the pirates want a MS and well… now they have one. So what should we all do? Help each other out when we see the dreadnaught actively pirating other MS. And like bonnie pointed out the Normandie did help out another MS, so you’re not all bad just misguided in thinking you are the dictator of everything in space.

Ranger

I like the idea, finally some consequences for being a pirate.

im pretty sure there will be more consequences when MA do their balancing act this year :D

HAHAHAHA...
Seems we hurt "King of space".
I believe my personal KOS list has more rows.
Maybe now biggest EU era of scam will end up.
Isn't biggest scam to charge new avatars for possibility to repair your ms?
No need to answer. especially Narfi... we know how you "not " scammed ppls in Thing event and more times before.
And proofs will be posted on web very soon, where are not so many rules and "loyal" moderators.

...From all the transport services out there i can assure you that we always had a reason for a trained gunner team to defend our ship offensively which is the reason why we have kept our 100% passenger security record since the very start of space .
Really? and do you believe in it John?

Isn't drama started because you lost your loot? uploading video...
not HD quality but anyway.
It is not a shame. Nobody safe in space.

and we will see how long your gunners will keep by shooting (defending) you or your friends. each ms fight cost 150+ peds of ammo for each side.

P.S: Plan - do not let pirates get big ships ruined long time ago.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHA...
Seems we hurt "King of space".
I believe my personal KOS list has more rows.
Maybe now biggest EU era of scam will end up.
Isn't biggest scam to charge new avatars for possibility to repair your ms?
No need to answer. especially Narfi... we know how you "not " scammed ppls in Thing event and more times before.
And proofs will be posted on web very soon, where are not so many rules and "loyal" moderators.

Really? and do you believe in it John?

Isn't drama started because you lost your loot? uploading video... link will be there soon.
It is not a shame. Nobody safe in space.

and we will see how long your gunners will keep by shooting (defending) you or your friends. each ms fight cost 150+ peds of ammo for each side.

P.S: Plan - do not let pirates get big ships ruined long time ago.

Aye you managed a kill during a hunting trip and while part of crew was afk/unprepared - thats nothing new.
Btw blowing up Dreadnought only costs about 50-60ped for skilled gunners ;)

I'm pretty sure the whole community will know when any MS ownership changes into legitimate hands - and the KOS will be removed.

Buying Dreadnought. PM me with price. ;)

Seems the op has gone down a sensitive path. Id beinterested to see what come from this.

From the 1st of July of 2011, its now 2013 and we have no plans of stopping any time soon ;)

Really proud of my gunner team :D they have put in alot of work over the years and dont even mind me barking orders at them ;)

I like the Idea of the pirates getting a taste of their own medicine, its funny - it actually brought a feeling of camaraderie between the other friendly ms services. Which I really like :)

Thanks for the loot, Dreadnought. You laid in wait for us, chased us and still took a battering.

Didn't get the screenie in the loot window, and it seems that I now have a moral dilema - sell it for 250% or not? Would the only buyer be a pirate?

Decisions, decisions...

Last edited:
In the past i have worked with temporary actions against single persons if they became an annoyance in their pirating ventures involving attacks on the ToS Normandie - however recent actions of people to utilize multiaccounts to hide their true identity made me decide that it was time for a different/extended method of discouraging piracy by utilizing large or named spacecraft.

Titans of Space Starfleet opening up our Kill on Sight list with the first entry:

- Dreadnought (shipclass mothership)

Ships listed above have to expect being followed or warped upon and being destroyed at any point of time.

Please be aware that this KOS status is bound to the spacecraft itself to avoid it being passed on to another account operated by the same person or to a friend of that person.
The current ships listed will remain on the KOS list until their owners stand up to refund any expenses of ToS Starfleet caused by the respective ships.
The intention of this KOS status is to devalue the above mentioned ships due to any seriously interested investor having to consider the indirect 'costs' associated with these ships - therefor causing potential financial consequences for acts of piracy.

Anyone in your soc or who agrees to play along with this enters my KOS :D

Enjoy

The only problem with the OP I see is that if the Dreadnought is sold, it might tend to keep the Dreadnought in pirate hands rather than allowing a new owner a chance to turn it around. Other than that, all I can say is there's a reason MA named certain ships: to allow them to gain a reputation and history that impacts the game, and that's exactly what's happening here.

Thanks for the loot, Dreadnought. You laid in wait for us, chased us and still took a battering.

Didn't get the screenie in the loot window, and it seems that I now have a moral dilema - sell it for 250% or not? Would the only buyer be a pirate?

Decisions, decisions...

keep it. it has new "feature"- remote control. It was left in pocket special for your ms.

to kill DN cost a lot more than 60ped even for skilled gunner unless pilot let you spend only 60peds. :D you'll see next time.
Let the warp price go up :D

keep it. it has new "feature"- remote control. It was left in pocket special for your ms.

to kill DN cost a lot more than 60ped even for skilled gunner unless pilot let you spend only 60peds. :D you'll see next time.
Let the warp price go up :D

Of course utilizing alt accounts on guns (regardless if its Goldys or yours), like for example the one you usually have sitting to spy atmosphere traffic is not very efficient that will of course lead to higher costs and less firepower on yourside ;)

I like how people claim to be defending space, by becoming pirates.

Then they say they are not pirates, despite the fact they are doing the same thing that they claim pirates do :D

Then they moan about pirates.

Ironic =)

I like how people claim to be defending space, by becoming pirates.

Then they say they are not pirates, despite the fact they are doing the same thing that they claim pirates do :D

Then they moan about pirates.

Ironic =)
Well Normandie was about to go to warp at the point that the Dreadnought attacked - I even said it had laid in wait for us on my last post but you seem to have missed that for some reason.

Are you saying Normandie had no right to actively and offensively defend itself and its paying passengers? The only thing thats changed from before is Normandie will no longer wait to be fired on. If Dreadnought so much as farts out of place ToS will act.

If you hadn't noticed, JBK is rather busy running a passenger service, so has limited time to actively hunt pirates or, as rather laughably stated by someone I'd previously thought had a bit of intelligence, be the "dictator of space".

Well Normandie was about to go to warp at the point that the Dreadnought attacked - I even said it had laid in wait for us on my last post but you seem to have missed that for some reason.

Are you saying Normandie had no right to actively and offensively defend itself and its paying passengers? The only thing thats changed from before is Normandie will no longer wait to be fired on. If Dreadnought so much as farts out of place ToS will act.

If you hadn't noticed, JBK is rather busy running a passenger service, so has limited time to actively hunt pirates or, as rather laughably stated by someone I'd previously thought had a bit of intelligence, be the "dictator of space".

Yes.

If you kill someone and do not give that loot back, then you're a pirate :D

I know your not going to like that, but its a fact.

I think people here make their own definitions in this game. Probably so they can become what they want.

Killing someone in space is fine for defense, but if you 'loot' or 'steal' something and keep it you now become a pirate 'under the piracy law' and someone was looted in this thread and questions on how to sell the loot were raised.

I assume we are making up definitions here so certain 'big headed' people can live in their own world though, which is cool.

Guess why we have MMORPG games.

Yes.

I think people here make their own definitions in this game. Probably so they can become what they want.

Killing someone in space is fine for defense, but if you 'loot' or 'steal' something and keep it you now become a pirate 'under the piracy law' and someone was looted in this thread and questions on how to sell the loot were raised.

I assume we are making up definitions here so certain 'big headed' people can live in their own world though, which is cool.

I can assure you that when military or civil ships in the past of earth's history hunted down some pirates and hanged them and kept their posessions that noone viewed them as pirates for keeping up safety and order for other civil ships on the '7 seas'.
Just apply common logic and be happy that it is not intended by mindark yet for us to virtually imprison you :p

I had almost hoped we would get some of thier plundered/stolen loot from them, and find its origional owner :) But then chances of that are gonna be scarce :(

However I can keep my Robin hood type dream going on in my mind :laugh::ahh:

TBF, Looting a weapon of piracy, looting a space mine which is used against friendly motherships - is surely only ever a good thing ;) almost a slight form of disarmerment ;)

And anyway, the best defense is a strong offense, pirates know there will be consequences for their actions, including them losing ammo and potentially loot.

Yes.

Well the looted item can cover the *costs* I incurred in *defending* the ship I was on when another ship attacked *us*.

I'm not sure if you're just twisting words or actually hard of thinking.

I can assure you that when military or civil ships in the past of earth's history hunted down some pirates and hanged them and kept their posessions that noone viewed them as pirates for keeping up safety and order for other civil ships on the '7 seas'.
Just apply common logic and be happy that it is not intended by mindark yet for us to virtually imprison you :p

Back in the old times yes, thankfully we have moved on from that :D

Well the looted item can cover the *costs* I incurred in *defending* the ship I was on when another ship attacked *us*.

I'm not sure if you're just twisting words or actually hard of thinking.

Right that is your way in making it better for your sub conscious :D

Back in the old times yes, thankfully we have moved on from that :D

Since you still love piracy and stealing from whoever you want, i think you are closer to those old times then many others ;)

Last edited:
Status
Back