Famous Entropians Part II

Pink Pussycat Panther used to be society mate back when I was in NBK Entrepreneurs before they changed it to NBK Opium. Actually spoke with her on a voice chat server a few times back then in society chats, so I'm fairly sure she wasn't an alt for Force. However, I do think one of the n00bs in the NBK E. at the time might have possibly been one of Force's Alts. Can't prove it though since the n00b in question didn't log on much and still doesn't much today (but is still active since I saw them pop up in fl as being online a few months ago).

If I recall the details, she was married to Force Majeure, and they had a big blowout breakup. He works for Neverdie Studios, and actually for a while was paying Rockstar's to PVP for RT. I'm not sure if Neverdie Studios still pays for Rockstars to do that though. I think she left the game after the breakup/divorce and never came back in after that. Not too sure on all of the details since the society was fairly new when all that happened. I do know after she left the whole mood in NBK E. went downhill and many started becoming less active, etc. about the same time... Of course, Mindark throwing vu 10 at us which was a major pain in the ass for anyone just trying to play the game, much less run in game businesses didn't help much, lol.

The 'sponsership' of Rockstars is mentioned in http://www.entropiaplanets.com/w/images/6/63/EntropiaTimes_December_2010.pdf - page 12, lower right hand column.

:wise: This is pretty accurate. Pink moved to USA to marry force, force screwed it up pink quit playing and went back home. If you have my facebook page I believe she is still linked from it.

Bagman Lives

G'day Community

Yes, the vicious rumours are true and possible sightings correct, I am in game again. :eyecrazy:

Why? Well, I was informed that the loot issue was fixed whereby you can make a profit each day, its casual wear everyday not just Fridays and that when the long term players come back after giving the noobs a chance to catch up that we get to turn on the planet PVP setting on and get drunk chasing down those orange scruffy jumpsuited new arrivals and drop them off the PA tower!

So I said - HELL YEAH!

Truth is I was playing WAY to much... throwing lots of ped into silly things and generally unhappy. Life was suffering and a few health issues came round so it was for my health and sanity I took the BLUE pill and checked out for a year.
What did I do? Well slowly got better, throw some money into Indie Film and well you can read the rest here...

Internet Movie Database http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4824746/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

I am working on a short film dealing with Gaming and will let you all know when its out for those interested... well I will tell the 3 people who still talk to me lol

As for the list... mentor? Wow, I have had a few graduate back in the day but mostly sought to drill the principles of good entropian behaviour into most I met in their early days of arriving. Show them some easy ways to get off the bottom and dropped a hell of a lot of freebies across the planet surface! Randomly buy TT weapons with +PED and generally upgrade items when passing or craft the item sought.

Why? It made the place a better game to be involved in! I used to throw ammo and tt pistol and rifles in the PVP NW of PA back in the olden days and let them fight it out... I still reckon that was the first noob pvp school ever lol. If anyone has met me in game and I have done them a good deed then my name in here is to hope that it made a difference in staying or you had a good time while you were here.

I am humbled by the title and yes I was chosen with some other fantastic aussie ambassadors as we took the game to the masses through the Perth Exhibition Centre. :shots:

It may be a fleeting reference to my abilities but I came to have fun... made some long term friendships and wouldn't change a thing if I had my time over. I was here at the start of something innovative and exciting and it as strong as those who support it and each other. I think its in good hands if the community remains vocal and respected as the true engine of the game! ;)

I have one of the few Dagger's of Despair and invite all those with rare items to maybe declare them and get some pics up for the newer people to avoid the sale or loss of these historical pieces!!!!

Okay, off to see what new crazy haircut I can get or whether I want to look 60 kilos overweight until the next Avatar beauty update... decisions decisions

BE WELL BE GOOD AND ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY NOOB AS THEY ARE OUR SAVIOURS!

Nice! Welcome back Bagman. He just popped into game tonight I won't say why... But pointed him to this thread he was nominated for. I think we might see more of him ;)

I pm'd Dan to ask about his skills. He said he doesn't tell anyone how much skill he has. I submit that I don't believe he has more total skills than me. I've counted mine and let others see them; however, I have not had anyone prove he has more. I suppose I don't give a fuck where I stand as far as total skills goes.

I'd just like to point out that speculation regarding who has the most skills ingame is pretty much worthless when people appoint someone with an unknown quanity a number based upon guessing. Even if he had more skills, he's obviously not making great use of them if he's still killing argonaut youngs with a butter knife. ;)

As for a few of the rest of the names on the list -

Sarah is the highest skilled colorer even after not playing for ages.
Trex was a legendary hunter early on was the first owner of Morningtear castle and the reason the ancient MM exists.
Linzey was one of the best pK'ers.
620 was also one of the best early pK'ers.
FeveR was the first to deposit over $2k in 1 deposit (or so we speculated).
Farha (My old avatar) was one of the first REAL traders ingame.
Jazz was one of the first players to unlock coolness.
Phoenix (formerly Liga) is the highest skilled avatar controlled by a Female IRL.

I'm sure there are tons more missed on this list but I figured I'd add my 2 cents. Good luck all and happy hoffing!

lolz at having dans name removed and saying you don't care about how many skills he has but jump in anytime anyone says that he does with so called facts yes we know your the smartest person with the best items good on you its only a game to some people take a chill pill we all know you like to toot your own horn and like it when people do to don't get so worked up about it we all still love you and think your the greatest and being #2 wont change that. :cool:

lolz at having dans name removed and saying you don't care about how many skills he has but jump in anytime anyone says that he does with so called facts yes we know your the smartest person with the best items good on you its only a game to some people take a chill pill we all know you like to toot your own horn and like it when people do to don't get so worked up about it we all still love you and think your the greatest and being #2 wont change that. :cool:

That my Friend....was exhausting to read :D

I nominate Mike Jones for having the Longest sentence on PCF!!!!

Sarah Charlton hasn't played for a long long time (who is Sarah Connor?)

Sarah Connor is the Mother of John Conner who will be the leader of the humans in the war between humans and bots .. she is main character in the movie TERMINATOR :)

:lolup: As she said Sarah´s Name is Sarah Zap Charlton

Mayhem results will change it I think. ;)

Yeah I care about total skills since they help me get more loot. That's the only reason. Thanks for playing.

:dunce: Star is just mad because he PM'd Dan.

And in short Dan called him a loser and told him to fuck off. :laugh:

Last edited:
dan is known to consider his skills private information.

its been like that before.

Trex was a legendary hunter early on was the first owner of Morningtear castle and the reason the ancient MM exists.

Excuse my ignorance (and hopefully this is vaguely on-topic), but could anyone please explain as to why Trex is "the reason the ancient MM exists"?

Is it something he did, or was he the only person with MM(s) pre-gold?

:dunce: Star is just mad because he PM'd Dan.

And in short Dan called him a loser and told him to fuck off. :laugh:
Actually I pm'd him to ask why he still had an Imp 2870 and vain armor after 10 years of playing.

dan is known to consider his skills private information.

its been like that before.
Yeah, he doesn't tell anyone and skills on bullshit mobs. I know that but I'm just saying putting someone at the top of the list on skills after they don't release how much skill they have seems pretty strange. Anyone could say they have most skills in that case.

Excuse my ignorance (and hopefully this is vaguely on-topic), but could anyone please explain as to why Trex is "the reason the ancient MM exists"?

Pre-gold items once repaired 1 time were unable to become ancient after when MA made ancient items out of pre-gold ones. The reason he didn't have to repair it is because he had 2 MM's and kept 1 on a table at morningtear castle on display.

Pre-gold items once repaired 1 time were unable to become ancient after when MA made ancient items out of pre-gold ones. The reason he didn't have to repair it is because he had 2 MM's and kept 1 on a table at morningtear castle on display.

Nice, I did not know that or that was the reason Ancient title was given to items.

Updated Sarah Zap Charlton to read the proper name, it wasn't my fault it was wrong it was the last president.

Exactly on target! This is why this thread was created I hope, but it was why I decided to revive it at least with links and stuff. Not only to recognize the player mentioned but give tidbits of history of the game also. I say ask away if you have a question someone will know the answer.

Evil AMP Mistake <-- Maybe I should nominate Lazz for "Famous Noobs", naaa better not kick a man when he is down. :laugh:
But was shameless plug for the thread... :lolup:

V/R
Wildman

Sarah Connor is the Mother of John Conner who will be the leader of the humans in the war between humans and bots .. she is main character in the movie TERMINATOR :)

:lolup: As she said Sarah´s Name is Sarah Zap Charlton

I think there is an avatar "Sarah Witchblade Connor", and I think this is the MA CEO's avatar (?) Saw a Path/Starfinder ship with this name on it a week or so ago.

iv never seen skippie pk?

I have. He even killed people. ;)

But no, even Skippie would tell you that he's much more of a hunter than a pk'er.

Then again, lots of names here don't belong on a list like this imo...

I have. He even killed people. ;)

But no, even Skippie would tell you that he's much more of a hunter than a pk'er.

Then again, lots of names here don't belong on a list like this imo...

Agreed and I also still see many deserving to be on it not here, looks at Xen :eyecrazy:.

Jenna Star Mercury - 2nd most skilled person ingame (as of 2011 approximately 621k skills), leader of Death on Arrival skills on and hunts some of the strongest mobs ingame solo, such as Malcruentor and Proteron, Also has a sweet rifle named after him for his accomplishments Star Mercury Anti-materiel rifle, prototype (L).

Star was also one of the most active pker some years back, was really fun to go out and pK with Star!
And i would change the mobs, most ppl can kill Malcruentor and Proteron today. :)

Kimmi Kimmi EFnet - 3rd most skilled person ingame (as of 2013 approximately 620k skills) and created the top 100 avatar list. Also known as the Pink Pimp hairdresser.

If im not wrong he didnt create Top 100 list, he did continue after some other avatar i think?

I would nominate Zap for events. He built up a huge event system and helped teach MA how to make events work before the current event system was built and replaced him. Him and his wife Mrs-Zap at HU Events were doing three or four events a day in the old days.

I think we're missing a cowboy hat somewhere in this thread if you know what I mean

I would nominate Zap for events. He built up a huge event system and helped teach MA how to make events work before the current event system was built and replaced him. Him and his wife Mrs-Zap at HU Events were doing three or four events a day in the old days.
miss those events at Neas. Many a n00b got Omegaton TP when the event kicked em out of Neas. ;)

Kind words Dale, ty.

Oo, well current event system is pretty like we suggested em to develop :)
We are still missing some pointers we gave MA but great work this far...
Link to copy of mail/support case MA got from HU Event Crew: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...gs-improvement-ideas-open-letter-mindark.html

Just for the record, Oberon never visited Gravitropolis. It was a one-man show while Oberon was doing other important stuff :laugh:

I can vouch for this...Although my ol buddy Obe is a legend, this particular one is Gravi's. All three of EU's top glitchers were present when Gravi built this particular one :)

PS : Funny thing we were just talking bout u yesterday while i was directing Obe to find Cyrene's lost world, not yet released hunting grounds (Check my Gal)

Back