Question: Human skeleton parts from NPC, any ideas?

In the marcimex cave, just before the stairs that lead to Chalte

The NPC is back up again!

It seems to come and go. Either, it shows up at certain times (for instance x minuts after boss mob y is killed), or there are two "instances" one with it and one without it.

The Illoyal Servant usually stands next to (left side of) the door leading into the room with the narrow staircases where Chalte usually is.

Thanks for updating with the useful info. :)

I believe those parts are used to spawn a boss mob. Can't remember his name.

If it it exists at all? I find it funny that the name is what can't be remembered here, whereas all other info regarding this cant be found as well but lets just focus on it's name. Lmfao

How about how it spawned, where you used the items? Anything? Nah can't remember it's name so just screw it entirely. haha

If it it exists at all? I find it funny that the name is what can't be remembered here, whereas all other info regarding this cant be found as well but lets just focus on it's name. Lmfao

How about how it spawned, where you used the items? Anything? Nah can't remember it's name so just screw it entirely. haha

You're obviously not one of the rich kids in the cool club that is in the know about such things :laugh:

It spawns in the instance, right before the long steps down to pyromancer kill-me-way-too-much's lava room.

It spawns in the instance, right before the long steps down to pyromancer kill-me-way-too-much's lava room.

that mob (master of guard) dont require any of this skulls to be spawned

that mob (master of guard) dont require any of this skulls to be spawned

Im not talking about master of the guard. Im talking about a non combat vendor npc who spawns periodically at the same place as master of the guard. He sells various human bones.

Im not talking about master of the guard. Im talking about a non combat vendor npc who spawns periodically at the same place as master of the guard. He sells various human bones.

Now you're at Point one of the circle ,)

I don't Think you need bones to spawn Razum's Illoyal Servant. It's something else that triggers him (dunno what, though). Maybe, uh, killing the thorio boss with the odd helmet.

Same question different thread, did anyone find out what to do with all the skeleton bones the npc sells in cyclops depths, or is it just ped tied up in random useless items? :)

Back