Necromancer, Pegasus, Lich and more. Crafted Armors by Auktuma

Really great shop you got there :D

Thanks.
First post on this thread received a portion of information regarding free shopping space donated for hunters. New program is getting to higher speed.

Turtles! Use Taxi service! :D
*jokes jokes jokes*

Sentinel Foot Guards (M,L) 160.00 PED TT (316.46 PED BO 197.79%)
Supremacy Gloves (M,L) 287.00 PED TT (423.05 PED BO 147.40%)

have been posted to 5F shop. Item list given on first post on this thread refreshed.
Thanks to DTF The Prophet for attractive offers and thanks for filling the space donated.

I'm back to active EU again after 10 day vacation.
Shops are refilled now, data given on the first post of this thread has been corrected (=after some sentinels and vains sold).
Thanks for your visits!

Pulsar 5 plates added

Shops restocked (Firewall, Perseus, Pegasus, ...). Shopkeeper with 20x Pulsar 5 plates (28 impact + 5 stab) added at F apartment on 5th floor (5F). Additional shopkeeper added with Pulsar 8 at apt.5F.

I really wish the Perseus was UL because I love that armor for me, I split my eon up with an extra outfit for the extra hard hitting mobs which just helps me a little bit more............Perseus harness and thigh guards..... :)

I really wish the Perseus was UL because I love that armor for me, I split my eon up with an extra outfit for the extra hard hitting mobs which just helps me a little bit more............Perseus harness and thigh guards..... :)

Unlimited Perseus Gloves (F) someone had luck to loot. This loot case means Perseus uL are lootable, though for sure it gonna stay uber rare loot.

Pulsar 6 (L) plates available at 5F

Shops restocked on Perseus, Lich.

5F shop now contains shopkeeper with Pulsar 6 (L) armor plates. 35 PED TT, protects 29 points on penetration and 5 - on cut type of damage. Very helpful on hunting Tsktsk (high (94%) penetration damage) or Itumatrox (75% penetration damage type)

Aquila armored hunter got aTommy gun. Mobs, beware!

Shop refilled on Aquila (@5E), Pulsar 8 (@5F)

I would like to note that
Pegasus armor
(available at 5E shop)
could be very helpful during
Robot Event -
I bet there isn't much fun to die and keep running back to battlefield.
It protects
43 points on penetration type damage and
52 - on burn type.

Higher protection could be achieved by slapping some of armor plates onto your armor (
LIMITED: Pulsar 9, 7A (7A plates available at 7B shop), Pulsar 7, Pulsar 6, 3E;
UNLIMITED: 6A, 5C (both available at 7B shop)

5E shop ==> apartment E on floor 5 of Tower B at Genesis Amethera Headquaters
7B shop ==> apartment B on floor 7 of Tower B at Genesis Amethera Headquaters

Please, be patient until shop loaded (many shopkeepers there)

Pegasus restocked. 2 shopkeepers filled with 6A plates at 5F. Spend some time on visiting shops and save your PED.

Pegasus on Legionnaire 08 and Vanguard Coordinators

Today we tested Pegasus & Pegasus+6A on Legionnaire 08.

Wearing Pegasus you will get 11.5 ... 84.0 damage (of up to 189 Legionnaires 08 do on non-critical) averaging at ~44.44 (based on 1261 hits non-critical).
Armor set decays 10.128 pec per hit (including all critical damage: 1217 common hits and 16 criticals per that time). The decay value seems to be lower than one calculated by formula given by Jimmy B (11.969) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?94684-How-Armor-Works. Armor parts decay approximate similarly, though slightly higher decay goes to Thighs (16.64% of total 100%) and Harness (15.52%), lower - to Helmet (12.81%) or Foot (12.98%).

Wearing Pegasus with 6A you will get 1.0 ... 64.1 damage averaging at ~32.50 (based on 1136 hits non-critical). Pegasus armor set decays by 10.250 pec and 6A plates - by 1.737 pec per hit (based on 1136 non-critical and 15 critical hits per test time).

We also did some short test on L75 Vanguard Cordinators. Wearing Pegasus + 6A you will get 1.0 ... 8.8 damage averaging at 1.66 (based on 336 non-critical hits). Pegasus armor set decays by 8.370 pec and 6A plates - by 2.333 pec per hit (based on 336 non-critical and 7 critical hits per test time).

Last edited:
Finally MADster got back to Calypso after his mining on Arkadia - we refilled shop at 7B with 6A, 6B, 8A, 7A, 5B and Pulsar 8. Price on 5B plates adjusted. Also refilled 5E on Lich, Perseus and Pegasus.

Thanks for your visits! GL to everyone.

Infiltrator Harness available

Infiltrator harness M & F added to 5E shop (see first post for location)
Now shopkeeper (one at Necromancer armor wearing) contains Helmet, Harness, Gloves, Thighs and Shins for male warriors and Harness & Gloves for amazons.

8A(L), 4D(L), 5A, 6A, Pulsar 8(L) refilled at 7B
Perseus M got delay on supply at 5E but 2 male sets available still at 5F (shopkeeper at center).

Shops restocked. 5F redesigned to present the look of some crafted armors (on shopkeepers).
All shopkeepers (>20) at 5E and 5F are wearing different armor sets.

Hi,

tried to buy some perseus but the shopkeeper needs to be repaired before it will trade...

Hi,

tried to buy some perseus but the shopkeeper needs to be repaired before it will trade...

Thanks for info. I've noticed the need of repair this morning while refilling shops. For future: there were/are two shopkeepers with M+F Perseus sets - one at 5E and another one was/is at neighbouring F apt (i.e. 5F).

Shops are restocked. Added Infiltrator F Thighs (restored purchased F harness).
Thanks for your visits. Best luck on your way!

Shops refilled (perseus, pegasus, aquila ...)

Thanks for your visits. Best luck.

Great dude, awesome service!

Shops (Genesis Amethera Headquaters, apts 5E, 5F, 7B, 7C) restocked.
Perseus you could find at 5E and 5F.
7C is for Arkadia Pulsar plates (2 to 10).
7B for wide selection of other armor plates.

Check if any armors you could find there for your events.
All shops are dedicated mostly to crafted armors. Ask me for crafted armors what not in shop.
Best Luck & Top Fun during your sessions.

Pulsar 2 and Pulsar 4 prices adjusted

Hi,
I would like to inform that prices on Pulsar 2 (L) [Protection: 25 Electric + 5 Stab] and Pulsar 4 (L) [Protection: 27 Acid + 5 Impact] were lowered at apt.7C [Genesis Amethera Headquaters, Tower B] to 134% (month average: 166%, year: 184%) and 141% (month average: 172%, year: 176%) respectively.

some "hot info" added at first post on this thread. Research is needed

Shops refilled, some prices adjusted.
Added Infiltrator Arms M (failed to craft F on clicks I've had)

Let there be bump

Some information for Mulmun hunters:

L82 Mulmun Overseer Elite does 1.0 ... 55.9 with the average at 22.59 (stats based on 926 hits taken) if to wear Perseus armors plated with Pulsar 5 plates. Critical hits were in the range of 68.6 ... 169.9 (14 criticals + 926 common)

Per hunt Perseus set decayed by 37.90 PED (1000 PED full TT) and all pulsar 5 lowered in TT in total by 19.38 PED (210 PED TT of set).

On plain Perseus named beasts do 17.0 ... 83.6 with average at 50.89 (stats based on 449 hits taken) (Set decayed by 18.05 PED per that hunt)

That was solo hunt. If to hunt in team decay will be lower!!!!

(Pulsar 5 armor plates are available at 7C apt., Perseus - at 5E and 5F, Tower B, Genesis Amethera HQ)

Last edited:
Shops refilled (perseus, eMine, ghosts, 6B, 6A, 5D ...)

Thanks and Good Luck!

Auktuma,

Do you have an ETA when perseus will be back in stock?

Any info where it can be mined and at which depth?
Hehe you quoted very old message (a year old). Thanks for the bump.
Frakite is still rare resource (700-900% on market). I pay 800-1000% depending on my mood at deal time and availability in my inventory. What about locations where to mine - I'm sorry to say that I do not try to get this info from miners - prefer miners to have lower risks on their supply bussiness (If for me happen to hear the info by accident - It getting locked). The info about good spots to mine is high value and expensive to get (much time or money to invest if fair exchange methods used).
I would recommend to search for mining mentor specialized on Arkadia mining (frakite is Arkadia based resource).

At the moment I'm short on Telfium, Lidacon or Pel Liquid more than on Frakite. These are more common but also Arkadia resources. First two are minerals and Pel is enmatter. I've placed orders above market (it been above at set time) on Calypso. In case there are "miners" to mine Arkadia auction and bring to Calypso. :)

(Shops refilled partialy: vampire, vindicator(M), aquila, firewall III, just some perseus added)

Auktuma,

Do you have an ETA when perseus will be back in stock?

Partialy refilled. Got short on telfium (!), pel liquid. No idea when I will recieve the help with this. Some Auktuma's hidden surprises are set for helpers. I will post here when refilled.

Back