Info: Finished Foul Iron, results and stats ...

Nika Nikolina

Dominant
Nika Nikolina Belic
I gathered data through all 16.600 foul (only Foul Young) killed towards iron mission.

I am lvl 32 Evader, lvl 33 sword dmg and lvl 29 sword hit. Weapons used is swords.

Equipment used:
1.jpg

2.jpg

Equipment costs:
3.jpg

Loot distribution:
4.jpg

Results:

Return TT: 81,38%
Return with MU: 83,39%

Ammo Cycled: 6.968,29 PED
Result with MU: -1185,92 PED

Notable loot: Regeneration Chip III, 2x Synchronization Chip II
Highest loot: 28 PED Global
Globals: 49 or 1 Global per 339 Foul killed

Notes: It seems Swords are not the way to go, i had some of the best Eco Unlimited swords for my level.
Return is even lower than my Eviscerator Iron :)confused:). Now tell noobs to go do Foul mission for 100$ deposit and they will lose it all :scratch2:

Total loss with last two irons: -4.691,06 PED

Return TT for last two irons: 85,02%
Return with MU for last two irons: 86,64%

Don`t know but it should be 90% by now right ? :wise: Here it goes, it`s dynamic, too little sample data, blah, blah, ... my conclusion is i am just unlucky avatar. :eyecrazy: :lolup:

Next i`ll do Allo/Esto Iron i think.

Previous logs: Eviscerator Iron

That must be the most detailed iron mission stats i've seen, especially love the graphs. Thanks for sharing +rep

Thanks for sharing!

I'm using philo sword too.
Still plenty to go.
Might need to rethink i suppose.

can confirm this

Very nice and detailed hunting log for a mission chain, possibly the best I've seen so far. Thanks for sharing!

On that note, I can confirm the general direction these data point at: For me, it was a total of 42 Globals (highest 27 PED) in 16.6k kills. I used mostly a Kallous-1 or Kallous-3 rifle, no armor, and a base lvl I healing chip. The L guns took the overwhelming cost of this Foul-endeavor. I don't have such a detailed log of my overall PED cycling, but I did the Foul mission chain in one piece right after Argo Iron (I like to grind for weeks on one mob, best strategy I found so far to minimize losses). Starting off with a decent PED card of about 600 PED the Argos left behind (yes, I was deep in the + after Argo Iron), towards the finish of the Foul mission I needed to make a micro-depo of 10 USD to finish it up. At the end, I had like 50 or so PED left on my card, with all stuff repaired and back to its condition before the Foul mission start.

I hunted Fouls most of the time at Treasure Island Castle, with a 5% Tax imposed.

As I did not do anything else than killing Fouls from start of Iron to its bitter end, I can say that my total loss was about 650 PED. This possibly brings me closer to the 90% return, so I won't complain at all! Still, the Foul mission is bad here, as they don't drop higher MU stuff (like the Argos do with Iron Stone, for instance), yet are small enough that a beginner like me can take them on. In other words: 90% seems a good average return nowadays, but that also means 10% ensured loss on the Foul mission chain, with no hope of higher MU drops which would, or could, compensate (like they do on many other mobs, even Daikibas or Halix or Gallards).

So, my conclusion: For running down the Foul Iron, one does need to have around 1k PED to spare!

Again, great post ... thanks a big bunch (I am no longer alone now with my impression that Fouls fooled me here)

-Starbuck-

PS: Here are my Foul clips on YT, with some swirls (but don't be mistaken, they merely contributed to the 90% return):

http://youtu.be/F9PHPw6Wo-c
http://youtu.be/j8SXcMWyizc

visit :: http://newscienceportal.com/EU

Thanks for sharing.

Not sure if I missed it in your data, but did you add the skill value from quest completion?
Maybe that will get you to 90%.

glhf

I told you already last time, but you seems not to listen. EU changed, grinding mindlessly one mob is not the way to go.. simple. You even ended up well considering you just cut through them in a single blow.

This may be controversial, dunno but i guess time has come :)

The difference to kill a foul young with ARS+a101 , and philo sword is on avg 4.1 pec per mob.

4.1 pec * 16600 is around 680.6 ped, if you would account for 680.6 ped less on you cost side, how would tt return look then?

cheers and nice data presentation.

ermik

Thanks for the detailed hunting log!
Do you have a tool for creating those statistics after every hunting run ?

gl!

collectively, we are horrible business people. we never should have allowed an environment where we don't sell our loot for a profit.

Nice work on the results. Shame on the returns, but hey. Gratz on finishing!
Swords rule

you will do better on Allo i bet you pop on it

but should of done the foul first then the evis........

just my opinion

Yeah probably i should of done Foul before Evis ... :D

Im in the middle of Iron for Allo/Esto and i am about 85% return, so not so good again :(

Thanks for best wishes :wtg:

Looking at your stats

First alarm bells ring using a fast aid fap 90-5.71 eco,a herb box would of give you 10 eco plus or s.i heart 15+ eco,so 92 ped on healing with a si heart tier 0 would of been about 30 ish ped total.saving 60 ped.I am killing 100 foul for around 37 ped decay on swords and healing,with a philosophers sword and falx sword as a finisher.So total to kill 16600 would be around 6100 ped for me,no armor used and 30 ped for si heart or less as i have tier 2 with 2 eco enhancers on it for 17.06 eco.Your total of 6968 means your maybe hitting foul with 5,10,15,20 ped left in health with a large sword,and the castorian enknukle A are not eco finisher 2.738 to a falx sword which is 2.852.So your 898 ped more than me at finish of mission plus 60 ped on fap more is another 958 ped you could of saved doing fouls.But apart from that good info here for me thanks.

Less than 8ped tt in foul bones for a 16600 kills? wow!

I'm thankful to had finished my foul iron challenge long ago.

That and the maxium loot being only 28ped make the life of low hunters a lot harder! :(

Nice statistics even I can comprehend

When I tracked foul mission worst mob for me ever. Not going to kill anymore :laugh:

very good work

about this iron challenge,
I realy wonder does worth it?
I don't think I have the patience to do this one till the end, ever
foul are boring and with no interesting loot at all.
I knew a person who did it and then quitted lol

very good work

about this iron challenge,
I realy wonder does worth it?
I don't think I have the patience to do this one till the end, ever
foul are boring and with no interesting loot at all.
I knew a person who did it and then quitted lol

It was worth it for me, and not very boring. The spawn is awesome.

[ link to my data ]

I wouldn't do it with very low DPS tho.

Back