Info: Finished Eviscerator Iron, results and stats ...

Nika Nikolina

Dominant
Nika Nikolina Belic
I gathered some data during last 10k kills, on Eviscerator Gen. 1-4.

On short my skills, lvl 32 evader, lvl 54 BLP Pistoler HIT/DMG.

Equipment used:
e4.jpg

e1.jpg

Equipment costs:
e2.jpg

Loot distribution:
e3.jpg

Results:

return TT: 88,66%
return with MU: 89,88%

Ammo Cycled: 24.000 PED
Result with MU: -3.505,14 PED

Notable loot: None
Highest loot: 240 PED Global

Notes:
Don`t know what to do better, to minimize loses. Loot on Eviscerators has no nearly no MU.
On a side note, 16.600 Eviscerators killed not a single ESI was looted! :eyecrazy:
So far i am concerned, Eviscerator`s lvl. 1-4 do not drop ESI. :yay:

I am doing Foul Iron Mission now, with swords. Have to lose less :wise:
Will post results, when i am done. :handgun:

Last edited:
Very interesting, just FYI looks like your healing cost was calculated wrong, cost with MU is lower that cost tt

Rgds

Ace

I gathered some data during last 10k kills, on Eviscerator Gen. 1-4.

On short my skills, lvl 32 evader, lvl 54 BLP Pistoler HIT/DMG.

Equipment used:
e4.jpg

e1.jpg

Equipment costs:
e4.jpg

Loot distribution:
e2.jpg

Results:

return TT: 88,66%
return with MU: 89,88%

Ammo Cycled: 24.000 PED
Result with MU: -3.505,14 PED

Notable loot: None
Highest loot: 240 PED Global

Notes:
Don`t know what to do better, to minimize loses. Loot on Eviscerators has no nearly no MU.
On a side note, 16.600 Eviscerators killed not a single ESI was looted! :eyecrazy:
So far i am concerned, Eviscerator`s lvl. 1-4 do not drop ESI. :yay:

I am doing Foul Iron Mission now, with swords. Have to lose less :wise:
Will post results, when i am done. :handgun:

As far as i'm concenred they do HoF and they do loot ESI's!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?259889-Nice-little-Silent-Uber!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?259769-948-PED-MU-Eviscerator-)

Well you are extremly lucky, or i am extremly unlucky :)

My highest profession is lvl 54 as stated above, none is chiped and my biggest ESI to date was 12 PED :wtg:

Well you are extremly lucky, or i am extremly unlucky :)

My highest profession is lvl 54 as stated above, none is chiped and my biggest ESI to date was 12 PED :wtg:

The forum has a bunch of very lucky players that then apply their results to the general populace. Your eviscerator results seem to be fairly normal and average, I am afraid.

Did you track total damage done? Then you could calculate your effective dpp.

Interesting to see the stats; depressing to see the outcome. I'm afraid i'm with you except that it appears nothing low to mid-high range drops ESI anymore, unless you happen to have your luck bit set. Don't ask me how to do that. :scratch2:

Did you track total damage done? Then you could calculate your effective dpp.

Interesting to see the stats; depressing to see the outcome. I'm afraid i'm with you except that it appears nothing low to mid-high range drops ESI anymore, unless you happen to have your luck bit set. Don't ask me how to do that. :scratch2:

Thats not true and I can asure that!

How the hell can you "assure" us of that?!?

How the HELL can he "assure" us that THEY DONT DROP?

Well lets look at why and answer both questions:

1: He said they dont drop from low-mid level mobs anymore!

This is JUST HIS opinion based on HIS loots!

2: I assured you all that his statement was incorrect!

This is MY opinion BUT!!!! MY opinion comes based on my loots and in my loots I have had multiple ESI's from Atrax young, Evi's, Atrox, Spiders & Feffox even Aurli and Kreltin!

Only Difference here is MY LOOTS disproves his opinions!

So to conclude I CAN ASSURE you he is incorrect!

Happy? I am x :wtg:

Nice data, my only suggestion would be not to just focus on one mob and doing that single mission. If the loot is bad, just stop, do some team-hunts maybe or different mob and return later.

Stopping at the right time is the key! (at least for me lol :))

"unless you happen to have your luck bit set"

key words right there.

congrats on your luck homeboy

Well lets look at why and answer both questions:

This is JUST HIS opinion based on HIS loots!

2: I assured you all that his statement was incorrect!

This is MY opinion BUT!!!! MY opinion comes based on my loots and in my loots I have had multiple ESI's from Atrax young, Evi's, Atrox, Spiders & Feffox even Aurli and Kreltin!

Only Difference here is MY LOOTS disproves his opinions!

So to conclude I CAN ASSURE you he is incorrect!

Happy? I am x :wtg:

We can for example look at entropedia. It agrees with what he is saying and does not agree with you. Most last loots for ESI are in VU12, with even more dropping off in early VU14.

Now where is your data that we should pay any attention to your shouting?

We can for example look at entropedia. It agrees with what he is saying and does not agree with you. Most last loots for ESI are in VU12, with even more dropping off in early VU14.

Now where is your data that we should pay any attention to your shouting?

Entropedia is totally out of date, i've looted 5 dif bits of Jag (L) NOT listed as coming from Evi's according to Entropedia! My loot window is my proof, your out of date data is yours, mine is in last 30 days go look at my tracker!

"unless you happen to have your luck bit set"

key words right there.

congrats on your luck homeboy

It's nothing to do with luck are you thick??? He said THEY DONT DROP! My loot window says THEY DO DROP!

Yes i'm lucky to be the one to get them but this is NOT the point! Point is THEY DO DROP!

Entropedia is totally out of date, i've looted 5 dif bits of Jag (L) NOT listed as coming from Evi's according to Entropedia! My loot window is my proof, your out of date data is yours, mine is in last 30 days go look at my tracker!

Jag(L) does not show up in any way in tracker. You want us to blindly trust you, claiming entropedia is out of date yet you don't update it yourself.

Why the heck should we trust you?

Jag(L) does not show up in any way in tracker. You want us to blindly trust you, claiming entropedia is out of date yet you don't update it yourself.

Why the heck should I update it???? Its not my site and I have a life with a wife and 3 kids! I don't have time to input every item I loot into Entropedia after every hunt!

End of the day take my word or take his I DONT GIVE A MONKEYS, I know for fact that ESI's are dropping from lower mobs and wether you believe me or not? who cares!

Do you know what actually I do care cause your an arrogant person, all I was trying to achieve in this thread was to let people know that ESI's do drop from smaller mobs as someone said they don't and I get pulled into a flaming match with you 2!

So here is some proof of Entropedia being out of date:

Here is a link to Entropedia check the Jag (L) parts listed as loots from them:

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Eviscerator

now look at this screenshot from my hunt TODAY!!!!!!!!

2014-03-24_--_eviscerator_generation_1_63_ped.jpg

And here's another Jag piece I looted back on the 9th of this month!

2014-03-09_--_eviscerator_generation_1_145_ped.jpg

Last edited:
No he didn't.

He wrote "So far i am concerned, Eviscerator`s lvl. 1-4 do not drop ESI." (emphasis added).

With that sample set I'd say the norm is they don't drop, and the ones that do drop are the statistical anomaly. When something is so infrequent as to be a statistical anomaly, it's sometimes claimed it won't happen (like Three Mile Island - it was claimed to be so improbable it was actually not possible).

No he didn't.

He wrote "So far i am concerned, Eviscerator`s lvl. 1-4 do not drop ESI." (emphasis added).

With that sample set I'd say the norm is they don't drop, and the ones that do drop are the statistical anomaly. When something is so infrequent as to be a statistical anomaly, it's sometimes claimed it won't happen (like Three Mile Island - it was claimed to be so improbable it was actually not possible).

Another idiot troll.......

InDaHouse you stated your point of view. I stated mine, can we leave it at that, or do you have to hi-jack my post for your insults to other people.

I stated as tamlin already put out: "So far i am concerned"

This is my OPINION based on MY observations.

You have a diffrent one, im ok with that.

Can you live with that, or will you call me names now too ? Jeez ... :mad:

Thanks guys for positive comments, i`ll try to hang on and do some more missions and post results.

InDaHouse you stated your point of view. I stated mine, can we leave it at that, or do you have to hi-jack my post for your insults to other people.

I stated as tamlin already put out: "So far i am concerned"

This is my OPINION based on MY observations.

You have a diffrent one, im ok with that.

Can you live with that, or will you call me names now too ? Jeez ... :mad:

Thanks guys for positive comments, i`ll try to hang on and do some more missions and post results.

So you can say "they do not drop" and the community should accept this, but I come on and say they do drop and get asked for proof, post my proof and i'm in the wrong???? The people that hijacked your thread are the trolls that called me out to say I was wrong and asking for proof!

Anyway trolls be trolls neg rep me if you like, if you tell the community even if it is your opinion something does not drop, I'm well within my rights and the forum rules to provide proof your wrong without all the idiots telling me i'm wrong, I was happy to say you and Doer were wrong and move on the other idiots kept this going by arguing the point!

It's nothing to do with luck are you thick??? He said THEY DONT DROP! My loot window says THEY DO DROP!

Yes i'm lucky to be the one to get them but this is NOT the point! Point is THEY DO DROP!

Actually, what i said is...

I'm afraid i'm with you except that it appears nothing low to mid-high range drops ESI anymore, unless you happen to have your luck bit set. Don't ask me how to do that. :scratch2:

The sad thing is that it's often the antisocial, semi-illiterate trolls that have "the luck bit set".

We get it: you're a lucky git. Gratz.

Thank you for posting, it's nice to see. Any particular program you used for this?

Wish you would have hit a big one, maybe next time!

Hotei

Thank you for posting, it's nice to see. Any particular program you used for this?

Wish you would have hit a big one, maybe next time!

Hotei

I used my own excell spreadsheet it suits me best and it is preset for any mission i do next. Currently i am on Foul with melee and i just killed first 6600 fouls, 10k more to go, then i again post results in the same manner. :wtg:

Back