MA employee avatar name list

Status
Or, what?

Or I bump this post every day for MA to see it and reply with list or any answer about the list and their story about it - show signs of "improved communication" :scratch2: as stated couple of times already here if u took the time to read it :wtg:

Or I bump this post every day for MA to see it and reply with list or any answer about the list and their story about it - show signs of "improved communication" :scratch2: as stated couple of times already here if u took the time to read it :wtg:

My reading comprehension seems fine. I was simply verifying that bumping a thread was your biggest threat.

I'm trying to remember the last time we had a thread that had this much entertainment value... :wtg:

My reading comprehension seems fine. I was simply verifying that bumping a thread was your biggest threat.

Well who knows, people are patient,...can be very patient :)

But if at some point the person who is responsible for this job, doesnt provide an answer...

Then the person responsible for the before-mentioned persons maintanence of responsibility will...

In this case its..umm...idk...I'm sure Sweden has some instance who can do a check on the good old MAHQ.

you must realize... MA don't care about that sort of thing! :bump:

and what if they actually did respond, and they say there will never be a list for you? :dunno:

But if at some point the person who is responsible for this job, doesnt provide an answer...

Then the person responsible for the before-mentioned persons maintanence of responsibility will...

In this case its..umm...idk...I'm sure Sweden has some instance who can do a check on the good old MAHQ.

I think the only logical step for you to take now is call the police department closest to MA's office and demand they storm MA's headquarters and obtain this list of employee operated avatars.

I'm sure they will be eager to help and be very sympathetic to your case

All you will have to do is point them to this thread so they can see your proof :wise:

:popcorn:

Last edited:
I think the only logical step for you to take now is call the police department closest to MA's office and demand they storm MA's headquarters and obtain this list of employee operated avatars.

Where can I buy tickets to your stand up show?:dunno:

the police won't stand a chance against RX Units! :eyecrazy:

Please keep thread clean, no ultimatum, just a bump for this post every day till they show signs of improved communication.

No need for the list, because, how do you know they really show the right avatar?
They can rename current avatar, create a new one and name that one after old avatar.
So in the end, who knows if they *really* play that named avatar?
If you can't trust them now, how can you trust that list?

Improved communication isn't this list thou', imo.
Improved communication is communication with playerbase at forums, info via mail,
info ingame and so on. That is for sure needed.

Is that intended as a threat?

Again, no need to discuss anything.

I will remind Kim|Calypso about this thread myself with bumping it every day, so he can think about their improved communication and how to actually begin working on it - encouraging him on eating his first "frog of the day".đ

MA, please provide MA private avatar name list.

But you do understand that improved communication doesn't mean that MA employees will reply to every thread/post on this or any other EU related forums?

But you do understand that improved communication doesn't mean that MA employees will reply to every thread/post on this or any other EU related forums?

I think it would be great if they had just 1 person who would respond to as much as possible! :wise:

(as opposed to how it is now, 1 person responds to as little as possible!)

I kinda liked when Hanne was around! :thumbup:

Is that intended as a threat?

For my post to be read as a threat there would have to be (in text);

a) A person (male/female) expressing a threat
b) Someone at whom the threat would have been expressed in litteral text
c) Sentence would have to include a verb (can be simple one, like "will" or something)
d) You should know all of the above

You are mod yes? Why ask such questions? p.s.: with this I mean, when you see threats - insta ban, no questions asked ;)

Last edited:

One problem I see is when I saw Kim|Calypso hovering over this thread and probably be just like...meh....

I'm not touching that with a 10 foot pole....

coz probably even he, himself - isn't sure if its actually legal to have the avatars and not be transparent about their names or not and he chooses to just ignore it.

This isn't improved communication..

p.s.: let's just wait couple of days, give them time to copy/paste some of your replies and give an answer out explaining how uweee, uweeee and uweeee but still having their reply include nothing about the legality of said transparency problem.

Last edited:
I don't think "improved communication" includes answering every single question, or obvious ones, or dumb ones, or demand, or bug, or... :dunce:

I'll sum up my opinion on the last dozen or so posts I read in this thread. :laugh:

For my post to be read as a threat there would have to be (in text);

a) A person (male/female) expressing a threat
b) Someone at whom the threat would have been expressed in litteral text
c) Sentence would have to include a verb (can be simple one, like "will" or something)
d) You should know all of the above

You are mod yes? Why ask such questions?

I was asking for clarification of your intent.

/mod note/
The rule on this forum concerning RL threats is pretty broad, and includes implied threats and any form of intimidation. Threats do not need to be literal, nor do I have to take into account any grammatical rules you want to make up.

While discussion of the use of 'incognito' avatars by MindArk employees may be useful to explore the ethical issues involved, issuing demands, ultimatums or making implied threats is not acceptable.

As others have pointed out, issuing such a list would be unproductive and make it impossible for the staff to experience the game as normal players, and to enable proper 'live' testing to take place. One only needs to see what happens in chat when an 'official' avatar is ingame to be aware of that.
From earlier posts, MindArk clearly has safeguards in place that cover the use of these avatars. Nor would there would be any useful enhancement of company communication just by revealing these incognito employees' avatars' names.

The prime mission of this forum is for civil and constructive discussion of the game, and related topics.
Therefore, if you post again that you want no further discussion by others in this thread, there will be no need for the thread to remain open.

/mod note/
The rule on this forum concerning RL threats is pretty broad, and includes implied threats and any form of intimidation. Threats do not need to be literal, nor do I have to take into account any grammatical rules you want to make up.

While discussion of the use of 'incognito' avatars by MindArk employees may be useful to explore the ethical issues involved, issuing demands, ultimatums or making implied threats is not acceptable.

As others have pointed out, issuing such a list would be unproductive and make it impossible for the staff to experience the game as normal players, and to enable proper 'live' testing to take place. One only needs to see what happens in chat when an 'official' avatar is ingame to be aware of that.
From earlier posts, MindArk clearly has safeguards in place that cover the use of these avatars. Nor would there would be any useful enhancement of company communication just by revealing these incognito employees' avatars' names.

The prime mission of this forum is for civil and constructive discussion of the game, and related topics.
Therefore, if you post again that you want no further discussion by others in this thread, there will be no need for the thread to remain open.

Cant help myself but...

always when you come to MA's rescue like this...

We'll I guess MA has their own:

I mean...everytime...do they send you an email or something to clean up?

you must realize... MA don't care about that sort of thing! :bump:

and what if they actually did respond, and they say there will never be a list for you? :dunno:

Oh, he would cry and cry and cry and cry and tell the world he is crying over and over and over again as if he had no life or something like that ..but who knows...maybe he would just cry once?

In fairness Mag, I have to say you're Freudian analysis of names is off. I've gotten crap myself for naming my ava "Teacher", but I've explained it in the past so thanks to the power of links, I don't have to repeat myself.

I suspect his use of "The prophet" is the same as most other's ava name: He thought it sounded cool.

Although your Rarr... Shoo. post had me :rofl:, so I'm glad to see you didn't lose your sense of humor over this thread.

lol this is all humor. He's way overanalyzing. So I took some license to overanalyze as well.

Is that Freudian analysis? Not sure. I'm not really into psychology. Except when I am trying to make a funny or point out an argumentative fallacy by engaging in a similar one.

I hope he got the point. Whether he wants to say it or not, I hope he understood how silly this entire line of thought is. Sometimes pride can keep threads like this going long after the OP realizes that they are totally wrong.

One problem I see is when I saw Kim|Calypso hovering over this thread and probably be just like...meh....

coz probably even he, himself - isn't sure if its actually legal to have the avatars and not be transparent about their names

Oh please elaborate more on this point... I cant wait. :yay:

/mod note/
The rule on this forum concerning RL threats is pretty broad, and includes implied threats and any form of intimidation.

I felt intimidated!

I will remind Kim|Calypso about this thread myself with bumping it every day, so he can think about their improved communication ...
Keep dreaming ;)
It doesn't take a genius to figure out if someone is suffering from a neurosis, and if so, what type it is.
(In my experience, psychology seems to be very popular in Sweden, basics of psychology is pretty much a common knowledge.)
From that point forward, you'll most likely end up on the ignore list... n that's it.

/mod note/

So you where trolling for a reason to lock this thread or ban him, delete posts.

This thread has gone pretty pointless, to the fact that even mods and ex mods are trolling it now. Just lock it already

Status
Back