ATROX TIME @ LA40 and OLA2

Thought Id already registered :)

Klodvig Klod Malkord

Well, the ingame time and tracker time dont match so sadly no :D

Clarification. Its the time on tracker we follow right? Id personally prefer that to avoid having to post loads of screens, even though I would earn on that atm :D

Tracker time is what counts, yes. Everyone suffers from the same delay so there is no problem there :) Posting screenshots is a monumental task for both the player and the manager and I can never be sure everyone will play fair (photoshop skills are a bit too widespread these days for a screenshot event where only a few pixels count).

Muppen Muppis Mupplund Atrox Young 240 PED Sun, 07 Dec 2014 18:40:44
Muppen Muppis Mupplund Atrox Young 107 PED Sun, 07 Dec 2014 18:17:03

Gratz muppen for getting 2 consecutive globals that both qualify :D

In other news, the ped for the winners so far are with me :) Since a lot of people declared it hard to arrive at the established hour, I will be giving those ped out at mutually agreed times :)

Winners so far:

Muppen Muppis Mupplund Atrox Young 240 PED Sun, 07 Dec 2014 18:40:44
Muppen Muppis Mupplund Atrox Young 107 PED Sun, 07 Dec 2014 18:17:03

Gratz muppen for getting 2 consecutive globals that both qualify :D

In other news, the ped for the winners so far are with me :) Since a lot of people declared it hard to arrive at the established hour, I will be giving those ped out at mutually agreed times :)

Winners so far:

I believe out timezones are quite different... hope I find a good time for when ur on :p thx!!

Still at work now :( gonna be a while till i update the scoreboard. Keep hunting guys :D !

I believe I got one yesterday that qualifies on OLA 2. Will be looking for your next update.

EDIT: was actually on the tracker for Monday. I forget about the timezone differences.

Count me in!

EldRaine Sky Learner

Woot

Spin Rep Pitt Spin Rep Pitt Atrox Guardian 203 PED Tue, 09 Dec 2014 04:33:36

Morene Bolleke Wezenbeek

Woot Woot

Spin Rep Pitt Spin Rep Pitt Atrox Dominant 58 PED Tue, 09 Dec 2014 07:48:25

I believe I got one yesterday that qualifies on OLA 2. Will be looking for your next update.

EDIT: was actually on the tracker for Monday. I forget about the timezone differences.

Count me in!

EldRaine Sky Learner

Spin Rep Pitt Spin Rep Pitt Atrox Guardian 203 PED Tue, 09 Dec 2014 04:33:36

Morene Bolleke Wezenbeek

Spin Rep Pitt Spin Rep Pitt Atrox Dominant 58 PED Tue, 09 Dec 2014 07:48:25

Gz spin :D will update everything tonight...got home way too late yesterday and didn' t get to do the daily update :)
Those newly registered can hunt without worry. All globals that occur after the registration date and hour are valid.

Click below to see scoreboard:

Prizes for the first week are with me :)

Updated the scoreboard :) Please check that all is correct, I usual prefer to update daily so as to avoid confusion and errors, this was an exceptional situation that had me evaluate 6-7 pages of globals. I double checked everything but something might have escaped me :)

Nice ones, rep!

I've had 2 that were a minute late - fun event, thanks!

First pay-out of the event: Spin Rep Pitt - 300 PED :)

bump me up guys :D Can't get any prizes if you don't hunt !

update again...I made another one:)

Lady DARCI XXX Atrox Guardian 51 PED Sun, 14 Dec 2014 04:31:37 :yay::yay::yay:

Ranger Sheryo Fenriz

2 more for legolas...
plz check and update....

he sent u pm ingame so better u guys add each other....

2 more for legolas...
plz check and update....

he sent u pm ingame so better u guys add each other....

Posting now with update :) Already counted legolas' globals. Can't add anyone to Friend List ingame due to MA's bugs...I don't see any friend requests and a lot of people don't see mine I believe.

Back