New information about recent multiple avatar accusation

Status
I had sold a Terra Amp 9 BP to this players "first" Avatar.... I was needing a sale.... "___" convinced me that since the Amp 10 BP would drop, it would make the MU nothing on the 9, since nobody wants a lvl 10, 11, or 12 on Caly... since there is a 13... it sounded about right. I sold the BP for 5k peds, and was kicking myself after the PM's...

The Very same BP was sold for about 90 K to a player, at the same time more had dropped for "___"... and multiple BP's were sold as "the only one". there were a few players that were amazed by the false forum thread info, and Profit margins from the BP's. Many BP's were sold fast in the same few hours... by the time players talked to each other it was too late.

It was not long after all of the BP's were sold off, that the Avatar vanished. A new player "____ v.2" had appeared, and "v.2" had the same mining habits, mining times, mining spots, BP's, grinding bp's, and AU habits.... way too much for a brand new avatar.

It is a very rough problem to handle... Forum rules, MA rules, there are Many, Many Alt accounts out there.... and no good easy answers.

A good friend of mine got screwed really bad... Completely fucked over by this same person. He was one of the unfortunate people who bought the "Money Maker" BPs.

Last edited:
A good friend of mine got screwed really bad... Completely fucked over by this same person. He was one of the unfortunate people who bought the "Money Maker" BPs.

Unfortunate? He just bought simple lesson - if there is "PED printing machine" for sale for PEDs - it's not true.

False information in sales threads is allowed at PCF. Pointing out at it - no.

Enjoy results.

I had sold a Terra Amp 9 BP to this players "first" Avatar.... I was needing a sale.... "___" convinced me that since the Amp 10 BP would drop, it would make the MU nothing on the 9, since nobody wants a lvl 10, 11, or 12 on Caly... since there is a 13... it sounded about right. I sold the BP for 5k peds, and was kicking myself after the PM's...

The Very same BP was sold for about 90 K to a player, at the same time more had dropped for "___"... and multiple BP's were sold as "the only one". there were a few players that were amazed by the false forum thread info, and Profit margins from the BP's. Many BP's were sold fast in the same few hours... by the time players talked to each other it was too late.

It was not long after all of the BP's were sold off, that the Avatar vanished. A new player "____ v.2" had appeared, and "v.2" had the same mining habits, mining times, mining spots, BP's, grinding bp's, and AU habits.... way too much for a brand new avatar.

It is a very rough problem to handle... Forum rules, MA rules, there are Many, Many Alt accounts out there.... and no good easy answers.

If the "BP sale" is a scam in someway but it's understandable MA can't take any action over this tricksy, the "avatar change" is definitely a violation of EULA and it should be punished with a lifetime ban and lock of items from MA. I expect MA will show they are monitoring the system, else the safety of the community will be always at risk, until scammers like this will always be able to have access to the patromony achieved during years of scams using differents identities.

One can also see this in the following way if I'm scaming or stealing on my work so notifies my employer me to the police not the one who sees me do this on my work.

Cant MA do the same if they monitoring the system and find a scam like this on 90k peds in theres game "company" thats bad PR for new players as same for the old ones, if MA finds evidence in the logs what stops them from reporting to the police in his/hers country because they have the name of account holder.

I think it would create good credibility of the company that they have 0 tolerance against scammers and thieves.

( I'm not talking about small scams, can swell set a limit of 5000 peds and up ).

Last edited:
I'd appreciate a pm with the names too :)

Or make a post on a certain forum where naming and shaming is allowed.

Looks like this person is also doing arkoin manipulation now to make his large stack look cheap. Started as soon as he posted his stack for 135.

Okay my curiosity is piqued. PM me the names please.

Hi II eye II.. can you pls add me ingame?.

Ty up front.

Iz.

<removed >
Yeah, but can you please tell us the names???

Edit: jk.

Last edited by a moderator:
<Removed >

When most of users thinks that some rule is wrong then that rule should be adapted or removed!
What's this forum without them users?

Last edited by a moderator:

I would like to know these avatars please :)

pm me the name pls

but why I think I know who's gonna be? :smoke:
I had a..."feeling" about this

Game Psychology; Why do people play so unfairly against others?

Alright it's time for another round robin session with the coyote and this time since it's so near to Christmas, maybe my little speech (or if you want to call it a rant), might actually et some of these "Guilty players" a reason to hang their heads in shame and admitt that they've been hitting too much of the eggnog..

(that is if they drink eggnob, most of them drink Heavy Bourbon, sotch Whiskey and even Vodka)..

But let's be honest , and this is my question about this..

Why do people do these kinds of things and in effect "Cheat' just so that they have to put a battery up on their shoulders and dare people to knock it off?

It's almost as if they just want to mock the honest people, and rub salt in the wounds.

But let's get right down to the point, and this is a tough question, and it's not only in this game which is a real cash economy I might add, but also in other games where some people have to use hacks and cheats just to get their satisfaction..

Now I've actually sat down and talked to some very honest players who play games fairly and have asked them shit question and the usual answer I get back is in fact that the real reason people cheat and use hacks is to gain soe sort of advantage in any game, just to make themselves think they're superior.

When in reality all they need to do is just practice Practice and practice some more.

Now while most games deal with combat (and a few deal with other things like magic spells and what not),
The real reason why people cheat is in order to take advantage and move up the ladder of success in an unscrupulous way..

I mean let's be honest, do school children cheat? Of course they do, and so do teenagers and adults. In fact I am not surprised that while some of us have standards (like be polite, be efficient and above all, kill everyone you meet (Reference!) some people have to resortto less than scrupulous methods in order to gain an advantage, and this is because they don't have the eye hand coordination or the fact that they just want to do things the "Quick and easy way" (That's the thing in todays world with players, they tend to do things what they think is quick and easy. The reaslity is, every time you set yourself up and decide to play this alternative avatar game, you're only really hurting youself. I mean do these people have any ideas that most CRIMINALS actually use aliases, and this is how they escapte the law, but then how do they get caught? The reality is, that they slip up and start to do something really stupid..

They start to brag about how good they are at getting away with (Insert your favorite crime here, and this includes murder). Sooner or later, their own muth cuts loose and in the end, they slkip up (and if they do get out and do it again, well the authorities know what they are alooking for.

So yeah it's easy to brag, it also makes you easier to get caught cheating or sommitting a crime.

Now what does this have to do with EU? Well if anyone has actually looked at the FAQ of the game and I mean looked at it long and hard, the real reason why there is only one avatar per player is because they want your alternate life self to work his way to the top.. (Oh wait, that's right some of the younger generation don't know what "Hard work is." (Do me a favor, get a 40 hour job and not at McDonalds either.. I'm refering to a real 40 hour work week answering phones to help customers out, or some other big paying job. then you'll really see what hard work is.)

But if you look closely you'll notice that every time we hear of one of these stories the real reason why they trip themselves up is the fact that they can't act like two people.. the same speech patterns the same inflections in writing and even the same mannerisms is what gives away each and every alternative in game.

So yes, that's a given two.. No player can split him or herself into seperate personalities or act differently with each avatar. And it's a dead give away when the player speaks the same lingo over and over and over again.

Yet why do they do it? The answer my friends like within the game,. and that is of course the money. But it's not only that, they want to be noted for being someone in game, They want to be the next (*insert your favorite avatyar you want to be here).

Yet it's always these people who cheat who say their upstanding and they have a repuation, end up being the ones who sometimes have egos bigger than the moon.. Or they have to brag at how they're going to be (the next (Insert your favorite avatar name you want to be here) .

The point is this: Cheaters never prosper nor do they end up living the easy life.. E#ventually due to their habits and attitudes, they usually end up getting caught , tried, sentenced (and in some cases (Executed..)

It's funny to note that in other games (Like one a friend showed me) there are active GM's in game and they're monitoring stuff, Once a complaint is out there they usually haul a player off into a corner and tell them what they did wrong. They also tell them not to do it again..

(It's ironic that the game my friend showed me has a prison and in one video I had to laugh cause the guilty party wanted to actually fight the GM, they wanted to beg, plead and want to get out into the action..)

but it's their actions that put them there in the first place.. and it's their change in their aattitudes and actions that will make them a better person..(though I think now in this game there are really a few louts who are so unscrupulous, they make most politicians look decent (and that's saying a lot about the politicians).

But in closing I have to say, why can't people play fair? In other games it's all about egos.. and in EU it's that and money..

(Now where' that next politiician type who suffers from Visions of Grandeur and wanting to be the next (Insert whoever you want to be in the world and i mean the real world). I got one simple Shrismas present that you'll be getting from me this year..

The gift? Grandma's two week old Fruitcake.. complete with green grinchy mold.:laugh::lolup:

Oh and one final thing.. Happy holidays, from the guy who knows when you are sleepig and who knows when you're awake.. (Oh wait, that's Santa Claus!)

Benjamin Ben Coyote (Pilot callsign, "Coyote" )
a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper"

Last edited:
PM names please.

Happy Holidays :)

Status
Back