How one small exploit ruined all Entropia market in 3 years.

Status
Please I am asking nicely now and am done fighting. Stop using the word "exploit" in the same posts where you use my name. You can use my data in your OP and my name, but quit saying it is an exploit until we hear from MA. Also, pretty much everyone knew this, including you for 3 years, that you could triple drop when there technically wasn't enough tt left on the amp. It was not some trick that was exploited, it was people simple dropping down there amps to zero and figuring that MA took this into account. And from all I had seen prior to this test, I always figured it was taken into account somehow. I have always lost just as much mining as I have doing anything else. SO has most people. So please just wait for some clarification on the issue before you keep using that word. Thanks :)

srry it was a test , i really do not want to explain your post because you wrote really clearly there. but some people seems cannot understand or missunderstand your post.

seems we still have people who see a sun and says there is a moon.

btw by reading this part of post :

Don't worry. I "exploiting" right now. When I finish, I will publish my results.

In advance - if just someone doesn't like something - go unicorn yourself, because it's NOT YOU who paying decay, and especially decay of TT-rep tool which I using now after each drop.

seems he is probably saying that being in arkadia dropping 3 claims instead of 2 atm, he could have 3x chance for claims

and that could make it same result as you made.

SINCE he admit that using repair terminal to repair to minimum 1 drop and do drop 2x (3x) finds is possible, than ul amp can do it, i cannot imagine ....

Last edited:
srry it was a test , i really do not want to explain your post because you wrote really clearly there. but some people seems cannot understand or missunderstand your post.

seems we still have people who see a sun and says there is a moon.

btw by reading this part of post :

seems he is probably saying that being in arkadia dropping 3 claims instead of 2 atm, he could have 3x chance for claims

and that could make it same result as you made.

Sorry, my eyes really bleed by reading your texts.

SINCE he admit that using repair terminal to repair to minimum 1 drop and do drop 2x (3x) finds is possible, than ul amp can do it, i cannot imagine ....

Yes, you can't imagine. You can't imagine how unicorned you are.

Cmon, even now I "due" on some 60k hit, so you can imagine what shitstorm will happens after it.

My biggest fear yesterday was getting some of the 10k I lost in the last 10 days back on one of the final triple drops.

And holy hell if it was some of the almost a million peds I lost in this game, the shitstorm would have tilted earths axis.

My biggest fear yesterday was getting some of the 10k I lost in the last 10 days back on one of the final triple drops.

And holy hell if it was some of the almost a million peds I lost in this game, the shitstorm would have tilted earths axis.

I really don't give a unicorn about shitstorms, let's all they unicorn in peace.

Unicorns still can't distinct large sample from 12 (!!!) drops.

They just have one tought in mind - take bigass amp and go get or pyrite, or redulite.

Ye, sure.

They thinking by "chances" and sure that AMP AMPLIFIES AND HAVE MULTIPLIER in it.

Ok, back to unicorning, damn annoying and slow.

Don't worry. I "exploiting" right now. When I finish, I will publish my results.

And even results BEFORE.

And no, there will be NO filming or streaming, sorry.

In advance - if just someone doesn't like something - go unicorn yourself, because it's NOT YOU who paying decay, and especially decay of TT-rep tool which I using now after each drop.

Btw, two small hofs of mager and duru today - was during this "exploiting" run.

I did almost hundred of double drops for now.
------

Damn, now I really hate you all, unicorned unicorns.

I'm eager to see the return results of this after 1000 drops or so.. assuming you don't land a 4-digit hof in there somewhere...

If people are only using the very last drop and exploiting the tt value of the drop and are still averaging 90% in the long run then MA lied and there is personal loot pool.. or just low swing for them.. Either way I want to see this data when it's done.

I'm eager to see the return results of this after 1000 drops or so.. assuming you don't land a 4-digit hof in there somewhere...

If people are only using the very last drop and exploiting the tt value of the drop and are still averaging 90% in the long run then MA lied and there is personal loot pool.. or just low swing for them.. Either way I want to see this data when it's done.

his results cannot be marked as proof since he do not stream or even his talks in posts is mostly bullshitting , that makes doubts for alot people , and even he mine only planetside with 2x finds , not arkadia 3x which would be better to test ofc. but....

his results cannot be marked as proof since he do not stream or even his talks in posts is mostly bullshitting , that makes doubts for alot people , and even he mine only planetside with 2x finds , not arkadia 3x which would be better to test ofc. but....

Come to mirror and deal with your deviatons, please. Solve it somehow. Thx.

1k drops is minimum sample size for me.

CGUOT2m.png

Coming close to 200 for now, it's so unicorning annoying.

Yes, you can't imagine. You can't imagine how unicorned you are.

Dr3w, so I understand that you own unL amp and regularly repair it to minimum condition (1 drop decay ) and seting 3 drops on your finder ,and mining like that ?

Drew, so I understand that you own unL amp and regularly repair it to minimum condition (1 drop decay ) and seting 3 drops on your finder ,and mining like that ?

He is doing that right now to test it.

Drew, so I understand that you own unL amp and regularly repair it to minimum condition (1 drop decay ) and seting 3 drops on your finder ,and mining like that ?

he normally fully repairs it and drops it empty(like normal ppl would do)...
...he now does the repair to only one drop...to see what happens..
and we all excited:D

Dr3w, so I understand that you own unL amp and regularly repair it to minimum condition (1 drop decay ) and seting 3 drops on your finder ,and mining like that ?

Currently at Collapso, with double-drops. And I repairing it each time to 3.68PED (0.1% usable).

So, by theory of Unicorn-topicstarter - I have 2.32PED of "fantom" decay, which will make me Rich in no time and I will get title "The Unicorner of the Universe".

When he finishes this surely the result we just be,

Oh it was bad luck

or

oh it was good luck it needs to be tested more

It is late, but the moral through this thread was this can never be proven, no ?

He is doing that right now to test it.

what point of testing it this way i dont understand?

if it is about tt return of xxx drops, so i dont still get it , if people nomally does it and can get even nrf like 50%, what it will show?

simple claim sizes is more important here really and what is most smallest claim he gets.

When he finishes this surely the result we just be,

Oh it was bad luck

or

oh it was good luck it needs to be tested more

He said he is doing 1,000 drops; That should be good enough unless he hits something big that ramps up the returns.

Even with bad luck, the return should be double the normal if the bug works on the UL7.

what point of testing it this way i dont understand?

if it is about tt return of xxx drops, so i dont still get it , if people nomally does it and can get even nrf like 50%, what it will show?

simple claim sizes is more important here really and what is most smallest claim he gets.

Well,

Since the idea is, and what seemed to happen to Taco, was that there was a lot of extra return. This should mean that the TT return should be around 100% even on a crazy bad run, since if the bug should give you almost double the return you should have when double bombing (Slightly less).

Doing 1,000 drops should be enough to get somewhat close to average without any really big hits.

He said he is doing 1,000 drops; That should be good enough unless he hits something big that ramps up the returns.

Even with bad luck, the return should be double the normal if the bug works on the UL7.

how you can trust results of a man that claims he not doing exploiting and prays for god to not have better return. and not even makes any records to have visual proffs?

imo not so hard to stream of fraps ?

how you can trust results of a man that claims he not doing exploiting and prays for god to not have better return. and not even makes any records to have visual proffs?

imo not so hard to stream of fraps ?

if he sais "yes i see better return" it would be the ultimate proof...

Well,

Since the idea is, and what seemed to happen to Taco, was that there was a lot of extra return. This should mean that the TT return should be around 100% even on a crazy bad run, since if the bug should give you almost double the return you should have when double bombing (Slightly less).

Doing 1,000 drops should be enough to get somewhat close to average without any really big hits.

yes but taco test showed that if he would not made that last 12 amps with 20 ped tt left he woult get extra 855 peds that would not make his return better. and that is way he showed how people can use this to advantage and get better return.

but in part i agree that having 1000 drops it should be something like avarage.

ofc to get better results he could go to arkadia to make 3x claims, but since he is interested more to get worse return not better, that is why i doubt in his will to show good returns.

if he sais "yes i see better return" it would be the ultimate proof...

if he gets good return i no doubt he says that still he has bad return or will make it bad.

to say that he had good return is same as apolorgize for trolling, and he NEVER do that.

MA fix this shit...... We can't have this big PED "leak" of free tt in the loot-pool system.

Sorry, I fucked up a bit and stopped LBML tracking stats, and started again. Anyway, who interested in those stupid hitrates and other stuff - calc yourselves:

CGUOT2m.png
vfnUJuU.png

So, there is 200 double-drops of "exploited" lvl7

3.68 each repair, but first one I fucked up a bit - it was 4.59
total decay of amp only summarized is 736.91 ped, + 300 ped of probes (100 enmatt and 200 ore) = 1036.91PED spent total. (I skipping drilling & finder part as irrelevant to "exploit" and also TT of PRU)

Total TT as return: 1462.12 so it makes 141% return.

By the way: "non-exploited" run TT in is 1500 PED exactly, so in "non-exploiting" it "would be" 97% return, which also "confirms" that "exploit" is here. For Unicorns.

And that is the moment when Unicorns should start celebrating, since they don't know a unicorn about mining at all.

Meanwhile, I have 800 drops ahead. 200 drops for me is nothing, and even 10k. But if such picture will last for whole road to 1k, then I will admit presence of a problem.

I'm waiting for Godwin's Law to kick in.

omg....

i hope it will turn around...

Last edited:
Status
Back