CLD Estate Plots

Been already there to have a look, many people there only looking, no one was buying.

Still many players at work.

Is this Small, Small+, Medium or Large :scratch2:

ok, here we go :wtg:

land_plot.jpg

I just checked the plots and they feel a lot cooler than I thought :)

Might be asking for a partnership for a bigger plot though :>

Bah. Big CLD-holders taking small plots... that will lead to the big ones remaining empty, and smaller investors not being able to claim anything :(

I will see what I can get, but I expect I will have to wait for additional settlements...

Bah. Big CLD-holders taking small plots... that will lead to the big ones remaining empty, and smaller investors not being able to claim anything :(

I will see what I can get, but I expect I will have to wait for additional settlements...

thats how it always is, MA looks after the big investers first and give shit about the little ppl

If MA had just made the price 9 cld for the small ones like promised then we wouldn´t have these problems

yes sadly, this is a nerf in my opinion on the pricing implementation. 9 CLD was what was stated, and that's not totally true as of yet - because it's a reverse auction. When I did have CLD - and saw this, I doubted I would ever even get 9 to get "who knows what" of an estate plot that has "who knows what" function.
I mean these could end up being awesome, but with the history I see - it most likely will end up being lost dreams and forgotten promises....

Bid now! Find out next year what you get in return.

9 CLD was what was stated, and that's not totally true as of yet - because it's a reverse auction
It will be true eventually. There gonna be so many plots that eventually the demand falls to zero and won't be a big problem to get a small plot for its min bid.

Wow... IMO the small plots are SMALLL. I can park my VTOL inside and it sticks out on both sides. I also saw one small plot where the terrain graphics covered over half of it (mess up)
then it's like the large ones are HUGE - I can't imagine what you would do with these plots. If you can plant stuff someday - then a small will give you like 4 trees or something lame.
Other thoughts on the size/locations?

Wow... IMO the small plots are SMALLL. I can park my VTOL inside and it sticks out on both sides. I also saw one small plot where the terrain graphics covered over half of it (mess up)
then it's like the large ones are HUGE - I can't imagine what you would do with these plots. If you can plant stuff someday - then a small will give you like 4 trees or something lame.
Other thoughts on the size/locations?

The plots you are refeering to are 10x10 I suppose, the SMALL plots are 20x20, very small ones seems to be not for sale atm

Info: The composite planks are 1 ped tt each, so 1500 for the small+ estate is already an extra charge of 1500 peds without mu. From my initial short trial run (and probably some bad luck and low bp qr etc), I'd need about 800% mu on the planks. The AH had some on offer at 400%, but only a few... the additional requirement is going to be pricey!

Frankly, I don't see who would want to buy anything bigger than the small plots that only cost cld conversion to deed (X). :eyecrazy:

as stated in the news bulletin, cld X will continue to give revenue but...

will the amount of cld converted to 1 cld X still give you the same revenue?
example buying a small apartment for 27 cld for 1 cldx, will remain the same revenue / week ?

Bjorn said " CLD X and estate deeds are still tradable"

If the previous answer is yes, how do i know how many cld the seller converted for this estate deed? ( incase i want to buy a house later)
Since the amount of cld needed for one CLDX is dropping every period.
small explanation to clarify

buying a small house now = 27 cld needed
buying the ugliest and most distant house from a tp = 9 cld needed
When player X wants to sell me a deed how to see that it has X amount of cld in it?

Maybe im just missing some info?

27 CLD are converted to 27 CLD(X)
everything else would be stupid and some kind of scam from MA

Frankly, I don't see who would want to buy anything bigger than the small plots that only cost cld conversion to deed (X). :eyecrazy:

It all depends on benefits that the greater plots will provide. If, for instance, you could create a shop on Small+ but not on Small, then the cost is totally worth it, even at 800%.

as stated in the news bulletin, cld X will continue to give revenue but...

will the amount of cld converted to 1 cld X still give you the same revenue?
example buying a small apartment for 27 cld for 1 cldx, will remain the same revenue / week ?

Bjorn said " CLD X and estate deeds are still tradable"

If the previous answer is yes, how do i know how many cld the seller converted for this estate deed? ( incase i want to buy a house later)
Since the amount of cld needed for one CLDX is dropping every period.
small explanation to clarify

buying a small house now = 27 cld needed
buying the ugliest and most distant house from a tp = 9 cld needed
When player X wants to sell me a deed how to see that it has X amount of cld in it?

Yes, of course the revenue will changed. Starting from monday all payouts are to be made in dung...

And the other part is irrelevant; You pay whatever you think the location is worth to you. How many CLDs went into it means nothing.

27 CLD are converted to 27 CLD(X)
everything else would be stupid and some kind of scam from MA

that only answers question 1, if you are right :)
lets say you didnt get a plot in time and will buy it next year.
how to value it?
Since we have no clue how many cld it took to convert? (excluding housing cost for the moment)

I don't know what you mean, but the Estate deed will not have any connection at all with the CLD X deeds?

Yes, of course the revenue will changed. Starting from monday all payouts are to be made in dung...

And the other part is irrelevant; You pay whatever you think the location is worth to you. How many CLDs went into it means nothing.

you just went full retard

I don't know what you mean, but the Estate deed will not have any connection at all with the CLD X deeds?

ok i thought you would get a deed or some kind after getting the plot?

What deed exactly? The estate deed for the plot? That info would be irrelevant for you. The original owner of a plot might have won it with 27 or 9 CLDs, but on the secondary market that won't matter, only what the seller and buyers value it will.

lets say you didnt get a plot in time and will buy it next year.
how to value it?
Since we have no clue how many cld it took to convert?

Who cares how many CLDs it did cost? It was decision of the first owner and have nothing with real value, especially since he didn't really "paid" those CLDs in process. Only estate market will decide later prices, especially a year later.

Last edited:
will you keep your piece of ground after selling cldx ?

ok thnx then i agree with svarog :)

thought the cldx were gone after trading it for the estate deed and you had to figure out how many cldx were converted in the process :D

You convert some normal CLDs to:
CLDs(X) and a plot deed

each deed has a TT value of 0.
Everything else is player define MU.

I think all this upgrade thing will end up same way as tiering, where you can buy a tier 5 finder for 1/5 of the total cost of tiers. The winning tactics is to claim and sell immediately and a year+ later buy a fully upgraded skyscraper with blackjack and tamed vixens, for same cost :)

It all depends on benefits that the greater plots will provide. If, for instance, you could create a shop on Small+ but not on Small, then the cost is totally worth it, even at 800%.

Shops, as explained in first post...

Development of structures on CLD Estates will be implemented in Autumn 2015, with larger plots planned to accommodate more advanced structures with potential commercial functions such as shopping and more.

...shops will be available for the larger plots, still not available atm. This means all the plots ingame so far won't have shops probably. If larger plots (60x60) now already need 5k PED in Composite Plank (and will need investment for building creation and settings)... I am beginning to doubt there is going to be a good deal for the citizens in plots purchases :scratch2:

Shops, as explained in first post...

...shops will be available for the larger plots, still not available atm. This means all the plots ingame so far won't have shops probably. If larger plots (60x60) now already need 5k PED in Composite Plank (and will need investment for building creation and settings)... I am beginning to doubt there is going to be a good deal for the citizens in plots purchases :scratch2:

at the moment the only good deal is the free deal and maybe the 1500 plank one.

Back