Next Island known issues

see minus rep!!

I am prepared to stand by what i know and can prove!!!

i dare anyone to ban me for telling the truth!!!!

Linzey was given mod evil amp bp on Skalmans say so! i have the proof!

Last edited:
This is where you are entirely wrong, A does not equal C. You are given C if you have A.
Same for B, you are given C if you have B.

A & B are independant. You do not require A if you have B to get C. Also you do not requre B if you have A. As each gives you C.

There is another problem with the logic, as it doesnt say how you get A, it just says recieve Banana, but how?

To say A = C, is the same as saying a Banana is the same as a deed....it is not, having a banana gives you a deed. Therefore, C is dependent but not equal to A or B.
I can see the equation mark seems to confuse u Sir. Be so kind replace it with words "gives you".

"Having banana gives you a deed."
"Killing 5k bruce gives you a deed."

Both conditions will produse the same result. Now lets see what happens if we presume these are 2 different ways, either of them can give you deed (that was the dead end where u so happily rushed into as well :tongue2:):

"Either having a banana OR Killing 5k bruce gives you a deed"

And here's the problem. As u already noticed, THIS interpretation doesn't make any sense. Bananas can't appear out of thin air. There's no instructions in the message, not even a vague hint how to get the damn banana without killing Bruce.

There's no need to get all confused. The instructions do make sense, it was our assumption that was wrong.
What it leaves us? Only the opposite assumption - both conditions have to be, in fact, the same.

Eof

Reactions: EMW
I can see the equation mark seems to confuse u Sir. Be so kind replace it with words "gives you".

"Having banana gives you a deed."
"Killing 5k bruce gives you a deed."

Both conditions will produse the same result. Now lets see what happens if we presume these are 2 different ways, either of them can give you deed (that was the dead end where u so happily rushed into as well:tongue2: ):

"Either having a banana OR Killing 5k bruce gives you a deed"

And here's the problem. As u already noticed, THIS interpretation doesn't make any sense. Bananas can't appear out of thin air. There's no instructions in the message, not even a vague hint how to get the damn banana without killing Bruce.

There's no need to get all confused. The instructions do make sense, it was our assumption that was wrong.
What it leaves us? Only the opposite assumption - both conditions have to be, in fact, the same.

Eof

I am not confused at all.

It is you making the assumption that the two sentances are connected. Where is the sentance that says "if you kill 5000 mobs you get a banana"? There isnt one.

We all know what MA implied by those sentances. But that doesnt take away from the FACT that what they did supply, did NOT say, kill 5k get a banana.

They said,

Receive a banana, get a deed.
Kill 5k, get a deed.

The two sentances logically imply, you can get a deed two ways.

We ALL know MA should have written.....

"Kill 5k mobs, get a banana, get a deed."

They didnt, you are making the assumption that is what they meant...and probably correct. Just not what they wrote.

I am not confused

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: this is exactly why MA should have clear concise instructions. English is my native tongue, if i can rip it apart so easily, then i feel damn sorry for someone who's native tongue is not english.

EDIT2: never forget, assumption is the mother of all f*** ups

EDIT3: if they had even put them in the opposite order, there would be less arguing.
eg

Kill 5k mobs to get a deed.
Recieve a banana to get the deed.

That order indirectly implies the banana comes after killing 5k mobs.

EDIT4: screw this i am out of the argument. MA get an english proof reader please

Last edited:
My support response specifically said it was forwarded to the planet partner for action. I have requested this planet partners information pending my future actions.

Don't want blow your enthusiasm but you know that PP last interest is answering support cases, especialy one like this. It's like limbo then. PP is no longer handling NI cases. Unless u managed contact MA somehow and they forward your case to remnants of PC, there is little chance you get answer in few weeks ( again unless your case meets that idiot Ulf - then never :p ).Still limbo.

Refreshed NI WWW site refers to both MA and PC, but in that case I would contact MA directly, especially that their relationship toward NI is not made clear to playerbase by them (which is another bs btw)

well....................... this is just me, as an ex member of Warants and someone who met CEO of this game and being privy to all sorts of crazy shit and haven't shared this shit with anyone until now but for fucking sure recorded..... all

This company does exactly what the fuck it wants! I will give just one example just so MA know that i know!
A bp was given to Linzey for modified evil amp! it was given to him in a nepotistic way! CEO DAVE you are a liar and a douche bag!
and I couldnt care less about the armour, guns other gear I have! I will forgoe it all, as you did me!

and before Shitico intervenes! i have all this on record!

It is precisely the common thread I've always seen in the game to MA consciously favors some players more than others, and that it is not only the dynamics of the game without the conscious actions of MA.

Thank you for showing this EMW.:tiphat:

" haven't shared this shit with anyone until now but for fucking sure recorded..... all ".

So now we know that you are on MA both lie to the players and deliberately fooling them the money.

Well....Dear MA what have you to say about this........

Last edited:
There's 2 groups here with 4 thought processes:

Where's the ambiguity here? Afaik, there's no ambiguity, it's all very simple. :smoke:

1) Avatar Killing Bruce 5k times should get the warrior peaks estate deed in one of 3 ways:
A) avatar should receive banana of the peak during 5k kills thru looting it
B) avatar should receive banana of the peak after completing 5k kills and submitting a support case and then submitting another SC with banana in inventory
C) killing Bruce 5k times is independent path to WPE deed and banana is not necessary
Summation: some people feel the sign instructions are exclusive; i.e. Severable events; or that one event leads to another in succession
2) Avatar must kill 5k Bruces AND have banana in inventory to claim WPE deed
A) I don't believe this group makes any inferences about how or when banana falls because it's simply not stated.
imagejpeg

Using the sign for reference lets dissect those positions:

1A. Not stated that way in the sign but logical assumption makes this the most likely assumption
1B. Again, this is also assumed as it is not clearly stated to occur that way
1C. The wording in the sign could support this interpretation but IMHO logical inference concerning a contest of this magnitude does not
2A. This conclusion is not clearly stated either but logical inference about contests of this type suggest this was INTENT...IMHO

Stated another way, and this is directed at those who CANNOT POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND THE AMBIGUITY:

if one understands that:

A=Having banana in inventory and sending support claim
B=killing 5k Bruce and supporting SC
C=warrior peak estate deed

if one then believes:

A=C
B=C

then both A AND B can be met independently by the same or different avatars and logical inference would suggest that if that is the case(and that is the MOST logical reading of the sign) then there are two Warrior Peak Estates to be given which noone has assumed...so if your line of Thot is I killed 5k Bruce I should get WPE that logic is not supported by a furtherance of that logic to the other allowable event, I.e A=C...

by your logic..

IF B=C THEN A DOES NOT = C which counters your own initial claim...

nothing against WILDMAN...pretty sure he's a good guy...it's ambiguous...PERIOD...but logic DOES NOT support group 1 in anyway but even group 2 makes assumptions

HOUSE WINS!

Brick

It don't matter what any of us think it was put out there for someone like me to come along and burn 10k peds for NOTHING. Just to be told sorry that sign is inactive, That monkey (Bruce) he isn't really there, . This was all a figment of your imagination. Figment this I have 75ped left on my card, I alone started this fight with 2100ped, I had several sizable donations to keep going from players that also felt it was a real mission. I had L weapons donated to use when loots were low to not have to worry about repair cost, I had a team of fapers behind me faping for free they felt it was a real mission as well.

This is what we get, MA/NI (Whoever) this isn't just Wildman VS MA/NI you PISSED many off from other SOCs that were there helping me also THINK HARD ON YOUR NEXT MOVE!

I SAW A MISSION BOARD, A TEAM OF US DID THE MISSION TO GET TOLD FUCK OFF!!!!

yet more F'd up mess from NI/MA because of the current state of that planet :mad:

Fix it or get rid of it!!

Its like leaving a giant turd in the middle of your shop,sure most people will avoid the mess but sooner or later someone is going to step in it,and the stink is hard to get rid of once that happens.

To MA...
Dont try and weasel out of this one or it will bite you back!
You've gotten away with a lot in the past but you better believe there is a breaking point and I feel this is very close to one.
A player followed in game instructions in good faith and has every right to expect what was offered.

If this was a RL store you would have to pay(at least according to consumer law in my country).

I hope MA honors their side of the agreement(and in game instructions are enough to be called an 'agreement' imo) and you get what you deserve Wildman.

It don't matter what any of us think it was put out there for someone like me to come along and burn 10k peds for NOTHING.

I admit my thinking is mostly flawed :laugh: but this is the part about this that I don't understand, even if it was working, I personally wouldn't be interested in paying 10k ped for a 30 point Nipa Hut shop on top of a mountain out in the middle of nowhere on NI? Why even bother, I mean, its 10k ped! :scratch2:

I got a silver kanin and in the info it was saying 12% speed for 1 energy/hour
i have level him made trick everyday for 3 or 4 month
ton of nutrio ton of time
one day I wake up and it changed for 20 energy/hour
and everyone can level it in one day atm because of the focus bug
I want the kanin i was promise

old story
wen beauty was introduce i was one of the first to unlock haircoloring and skincoloring
wake up one day and all was lock again because they changed it for higer lvl

Last edited:
Sorry to hear this Wildman, hope gets sorted out in some way.

Read the mission thing you posted up, you killed bruce thousands of times, followed instructions to mail support.

Just seems wrong for MA to pull the plug now after you have completed the requirements.

gl man

Dibbler

just my :twocents:

IF you can click the NPC & there's no starting time mentioned, THEY FUCKED UP AGAIN...
I don't know wildman & I don't care if he won or didn't..
If you make a quest & it's completed, give the damn reward.
The way this is being handled atm is pathetic, childish, egocentric, arrogant & unrespectfull

Das

ps: what's next? the galactica mission isn't gonna give the rewards as it wasn't planned for this year?

Right. All the Swedish patriots, unite!!! :tongue2:

PS: Your logic sucks. :cool:

So If someone disagrees with you they are a swedish patriot?

There is actually a lot of things I dislike and often whine about in socchat atleast.

Its just as simple as this, you are wrong, so I disagree :cool:

Maybe it's time to make it more public then? Some links to this thread on their FB, and maybe some info to major MMO portals.
Seems MA need more audience to properly address this case.

Ace Flyster said:
They said,

Receive a banana, get a deed.
Kill 5k, get a deed.

The two sentances logically imply, you can get a deed two ways.

They didnt, you are making the assumption that is what they meant...and probably correct. Just not what they wrote.

I am not confused

Rgds

Ace

So am I right in thinking that all MA need to do is say "we fucked up.. Wild man if you keep grinding Bruce and loot a banana you win the deed"

And if someone else beats him to it well that's always been a possibility. .

Last edited:
So am I right in thinking that all MA need to do is say "we fucked up.. Wild man if you keep grinding Bruce and loot a banana you win the deed"

And if someone else beats him to it well that's always been a possibility. Plus if Dave can justify giving out BPs like that, then I'm sure they can hand out a cheeky banana here and there.

MA need to own up and apologize and provide compensation to Wildman. The sign should never have been there in the first place if the mission wasn't active.

And they need to rewrite, to make the rules clear.

Rgds

Ace

And if someone else beats him to it well that's always been a possibility. Plus if Dave can justify giving out BPs like that, then I'm sure they can hand out a cheeky banana here and there.

Personally, I'd wait for EMW to provide his evidence before jumping to conclusions.

Right now all he said is"Linzey got a bp and I got proof". That he implies he has proof does not mean he actually has it. Until it's presented it's just empty words.

WhiningSkeptic said:
Personally, I'd wait for EMW to provide his evidence before jumping to conclusions.

Right now all he said is"Linzey got a bp and I got proof". That he implies he has proof does not mean he actually has it. Until it's presented it's just empty words.

Probably best, I'll edit that out. But my point still stands, it's the easiest way to solve this situation. Not giving him the banana but at least giving him the opportunity to loot one.

Just curious... could you point out a single instance, forums or in Entropia, where EMW ever presented empty words?

Just curious... could you point out a single instance, forums or in Entropia, where EMW ever presented empty words?

Yes.

Last time I saw him in game for instance; "Ghuu all your shared loot are belong to us" he said.

No matter how trustworthy you might find him, it's quite an allegation he makes. Such should be backed by evidence. Not just by claiming the existence of evidence, but by presenting it.

There is a difference between believing and knowing. While you might believe that it actually happened, you do not know. Hence, I refuse to treat it as a fact until the evidence is shown.

Oh dear. I stand so totally corrected. Argh, the shame....

You should read the rest of the post as well.

I am not saying he is lying, I am saying that he hasn't proven the fact he claims and until he does,no one should treat it as a fact.

You should read the rest of the post as well.

I am not saying he is lying, I am saying that he hasn't proven the fact he claims and until he does,no one should treat it as a fact.

I'l accede to that point. You are right there. And MA, ofc, will know themselves if it is fact.

Good point!

There's an easy explanation why they didn't. Here's the most logical (but not proven!) reconstruction of events:

NI status changes, part of it is given over to ND studio (Rock), another part remains under MA supervision (Planet Calypso team specifically).
There's a plan to revitalize the planet. ND studio and Caly team work together on it.
As part of this plan a certain new mission is planned, "Kill 5000 Bruce". The winner will have a shop deed as a prize.

Programmer gets a task to write code for the mission. The idea is to give handing over the prize to the 1st tier of support. Those guys work only with web interface and have no access and/or skills to perform log analysis. Therefore the programmer has to put a specific command into the mission code that automatically drops a token-item (called "Banana of the Peak") when the kill counter reaches 5000.
This way 1st tier support who can see users inventory can confirm the mission was indeed completed and give out the deed.

Writer has to create funny and interesting text for the ingame mission sign. It can't be too direct, it has to be just a little bit mysterious, while still giving clear enough instructions to complete the task.

The writer does his job perfectly well, just as he was instructed to.
The programmer, however, fails. The automatic drop command in the end of the mission doesn't work. As a result, the 1st tier of support can't complete the task, thus it will default back to the guys who can read the logs.

Another mistake was made in the coordination between the 2 teams. For some unknown (to us) reason the mission slips into the patch few days too early, before the adverts for the mission were published.

That's the real story of the "Warrior Peak Shop". There's a reason why i write it. It's important that they know that we know. :cool:

Yes.

Last time I saw him in game for instance; "Ghuu all your shared loot are belong to us" he said.

No matter how trustworthy you might find him, it's quite an allegation he makes. Such should be backed by evidence. Not just by claiming the existence of evidence, but by presenting it.

There is a difference between believing and knowing. While you might believe that it actually happened, you do not know. Hence, I refuse to treat it as a fact until the evidence is shown.

I've been in soc with EMW for a while, met him b4 that...
Even though we went our own ways, he still has my respect.. he's a man of word & honor & he likes to see the same things in other ppl

for example, w/o knowing me very well, just my rep, he borrowed me his imp fap to heal him w/o a second of doubt.

Just saying..

see minus rep!!

How immature. You lose credibility by going off the deep end and slamming anyone with a counterpoint or a different opinion... even in this case calling me a prick and to fuck off because I'm calling you out on all the rage and the shitico remark. Have some class.

Last edited:
Back