Get permamant immunity from damage!

LOL to the thread itself and LOL to the fact that you pay to know who he is. Why does that make any difference? you are not ingame here on PCF ^^

It makes a difference because he is a douche...you are too, but at least you aren't a chicken-shit that has to hide. Same with me :eyecrazy: I like knowing who douches are...whats your point???

This guy is probably x-WSS or current and probably still your friend, so now I see why you are protecting him...and "i am not ingame here on PCF" WTF IS THAT??? Seriously, all we do is talk about in-game shit here, but its not ok to ask him his name or want to find out? Who you crapping? If I think he is full of shit and is an alt pcf account, I can ask around who he is. Maybe you can tell me...

Anyway, I think I figured out my answer...its the low gun req and the fact that they prob have over 20% dodge buffs...so thank you to the non trolls.

Guys don't mind that Forumtroll guy. He is a newcomer and his only "knowledge" is from what he read here on the forums. He is most likely a LV3 sweat gatherer. He doesn't know anything.

Guys don't mind that Forumtroll guy. He is a newcomer and his only "knowledge" is from what he read here on the forums. He is most likely a LV3 sweat gatherer. He doesn't know anything.

Look Sunsout Gunsout, he already figure it out :)
He seem legit to me.A smart guy

Taco, you don't want to keep getting banned. Please re-read what you wrote and think twice <removed>

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It makes a difference because he is a douche...you are too, but at least you aren't a chicken-shit that has to hide. Same with me :eyecrazy: I like knowing who douches are...whats your point???

This guy is probably x-WSS or current and probably still your friend, so now I see why you are protecting him...and "i am not ingame here on PCF" WTF IS THAT??? Seriously, all we do is talk about in-game shit here, but its not ok to ask him his name or want to find out? Who you crapping? If I think he is full of shit and is an alt pcf account, I can ask around who he is. Maybe you can tell me...

Thank you. I got no clue who you are so I'm afraid I can't call you that back but I won't be afraid to let you know once I make up my opinion. The more you post the more certain I am but I will give you the benefit of the doubt for now.

Probably not. And what is up with all this "WSS" trash talk? It's just a soc? I think I have been in a soc that you have been in before also (not at the same time) Was that soc horrible/corrupt/MA's favour/cheating/exploiting and so on when I was in it and a few months later, still with a lot of the same people, it was great because you was in it? I'm really to old for this crap. Your socmates still got maners and I've spoken to many of them occasionally while hunting or because they are ppl I've been in soc with earlier. It's good that most people see the person and don't care much bout that soc tag (outside LG) but the loudest ones are the ones making it look like it's a bunch of teens playing this game. I do get embarrassed on your behalf when I read this but I hope most people see that this is not the average EU player.

Let me quote Abraham Lincoln for you taco. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

I believe the Gods decide who owns the Fort LA's.

I remember arranging a ton of players in EU with BA's help, to take on WSS spider area, that was an interesting morning with many of us locked out of game.

Still.... I've learned to go with what the Gods want, rather than fight it. It's a happier life.

smiles.

Rick

Same with cracoid cracs I get evade alot on him. Might be those rings in combination with high dodge?

Same! But I can kill him **SOME**times solo.

If you cant get it done with a vapo, time to hang it up. Even that guy I forget his name, but he was able to do it. He ran around for about 2 months tring to kill them in PVP4 with Vapo's, after that I havent seen him in a long time.

Guess tring to solo those two can be hazardous to your game :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I saw you dying like a chirpy
However afaik ur hit lvl needs to be 20 lvls higher than the victim's dodge / evade to avoid missing shots (on maxed weapons)
I heard and tested it myself, otherwise your hit rate will be low

I saw you dying like a chirpy
However afaik ur hit lvl needs to be 20 lvls higher than the victim's dodge / evade to avoid missing shots (on maxed weapons)
I heard and tested it myself, otherwise your hit rate will be low

How many times are you and Alphonso dicktoucher gonna use that shitty chirpy line? It's gettting old. So what if I die...I am having fun.

Get over it...

Last edited:
Thank you. I got no clue who you are so I'm afraid I can't call you that back but I won't be afraid to let you know once I make up my opinion. The more you post the more certain I am but I will give you the benefit of the doubt for now.

Probably not. And what is up with all this "WSS" trash talk? It's just a soc? I think I have been in a soc that you have been in before also (not at the same time) Was that soc horrible/corrupt/MA's favour/cheating/exploiting and so on when I was in it and a few months later, still with a lot of the same people, it was great because you was in it? I'm really to old for this crap. Your socmates still got maners and I've spoken to many of them occasionally while hunting or because they are ppl I've been in soc with earlier. It's good that most people see the person and don't care much bout that soc tag (outside LG) but the loudest ones are the ones making it look like it's a bunch of teens playing this game. I do get embarrassed on your behalf when I read this but I hope most people see that this is not the average EU player.

Let me quote Abraham Lincoln for you taco. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

I dont know you at all in game...but in the forums, you are a douche...you make fun of people that make mistakes. That is douche. And as far as trash talk goes...get off your high horse...you should see all the shit Nox and Joker and Snow and 5-6 others from WSS say all day in chat. You seriously have total issues with me and like to bend the facts to suit your point...no less than 20 of my threads you have attacked me in (ones that have nothing to do with WSS). Seriously, shut up man...I am having fun, and you are WayToSerious.

How many times are you and Alphonso dicktoucher gonna use that shitty chirpy line? It's gettting old. So what if I die...I am having fun.

Get over it...

Pupugi is the new Chirpy. If you hunted Caperon you know what i'm talking about :p

FYI required skill to dodge rockets is evade and i'm sure joda has 3 times more then tacos grenadier hit!

Evade for ranged attack? wtf?

Anyway, I think I figured out my answer...its the low gun req and the fact that they prob have over 20% dodge buffs...so thank you to the non trolls.

I don't think the weapon level has anything to do with it, at least that's not how it worked in the past. It's your skill level.

I dont know you at all in game...but in the forums, you are a douche...you make fun of people that make mistakes. That is douche. And as far as trash talk goes...get off your high horse...you should see all the shit Nox and Joker and Snow and 5-6 others from WSS say all day in chat. You seriously have total issues with me and like to bend the facts to suit your point...no less than 20 of my threads you have attacked me in (ones that have nothing to do with WSS). Seriously, shut up man...I am having fun, and you are WayToSerious.

Ok, now I'm sure :D

You must say a lot of stupid stuff then cause I try to only make fun of those who deserve it :)

And I must add, why do you say that I should get off my high horse? I'm not nox, joker, snow or any of those 5-6 others.

Last edited:
Joda and Linzey, today and yesterday, evaded my last 18 rockets, ...

Just a question...

Were they moving or standing still (when you fired those rockets)?

What's the possibility of it being ping-related lag?

As in, they are no longer "in the vicinity" of where you've shot the rockets at...although they still "appear" to be in that spot from your point of view?

How huge is the explosion area anyway? Is it large enough for this possibility to be close to zero?

Else, there's not really much other plausible causes for Sunsout to have missed all 18 rockets right?

Highly doubt he's that bad of a shooter. Nor that much of a newb...in terms of skill level.
Or perhaps he needs to get his avatar some glasses...:lolup:

(Joking...joking...)

Joda and Linzey, today and yesterday, evaded my last 18 rockets, from the Vaporizer...so MA must have listened to Hulks whining thread about this gun and gave half of WSS permanent immunity to the Vaporizer.

Please discuss :D

That or I suck. Which I do...buuuuut

I prefer to think it has something to do with a massive criminal enterprise that includes MA, the Russians, Kim Jung Whoeverthefuck, WSS, the Girl Scouts of America, P-Diddy (aka Puff Daddy aka Sean Combs), the St. Louis Cardinals and Albinos.

Hahaha... So pathetic... Next time move yours ass from safe zone, then cry.

P.S. If you really shot 18 time and missed all - that just show that you where in safe zone all the time. If you in safe zone, you can not damage someone who is in pvp! :laugh:

P.S. If you really shot 18 time and missed all - that just show that you where in safe zone all the time. If you in safe zone, you can not damage someone who is in pvp! :laugh:

He is just playing for 6 years.Be kind with him please.

Nah you are wrong. 3-4 times on each of them, I made a bee-line for them when they were by the marker and prayed for a crit so I could say I killed them once...(Yeah yeah, I just wanted to be able to say I did it one time to Linzey and Joda, who are in my eyes the 2 hardest to kill players in game). So they were point blank shots right on the marker platform.

After I realized they kept getting evades, I set my sights lower to other WSS members. At least 1 dozen more shots on the platform at lesser members, and any time one of them was close enough, I would see the "evade" message over Linzeys or Joda's head because the range on the gun is big, so it often tries to damage others that I am not directly aiming at because they were all close to reach other on the platform. Even tho they were so far away (it likely would have only hit for a few hp), it still was being evaded constantly and I would many times when they were in range see it over their head then too. I counted 18 times where I was sure I saw the "evade' message over their head, but there may have been some times it DID hit them, but I didn't see it because of camera angles and whatnot...but of the 30 or shots I took with that gun on the marker, I know I saw 18 "evade" messages above those heads of those two...

I was more just posting this to find out why, as I felt that it was a terribly long streak of wasted ammo and evades, and to figure out why the vaporizor is NOT the awesome gun people think it is. They never evade my shots like that from a camo stalker, but it was sure different with the vaporizer.

Hulk, also, maybe can you explain how when I tp jump 100 meters away from marker or other WSS members, and start running and jumping immediately, within <.5 seconds I take 3 hits from 3 different people at about 100 yards range? I always wonder how that happens all the time no matter what direction I run, usually it is two shots that kill me, but sometimes it is 3, and they all happen at the exact same time, 3 damage messages instantly, about 2-5 meters away from spot I landed, as I am running, so it has to be 3 diff shooters. I do not lag there at all lately. It is not the damage lag we get, although it is just as fast. It always happens just after I take my first 2 steps from where I landed...It is so weird o_O (also, NONE of the 3 shots on me were rockets)

Anyways...not sure why you guys are getting so defensive...I am just trying to learn. :D

Last edited:
Its because your grenadier (hit) level is lower than you blp (hit) level which is lower than their dodge :p

I think dodge maxes out at 50% misses if they're a much higher level than you

Back