What are your Entropia goals for 2016?

And elefants are pink

Instead of asking the right questions you after elephants.If you haven't got someone to inspire you by now you probably won't get from now on, its too late.
Good luck :)

And elephants are pink

your stats:

Favorite Mob: Aurli
Highest Loot: 16 903 PED
Total Loot: 3 090 097 PED
Hunting Rank: 10 of 4 065

My old society leader Joepilar's stats:

Favorite Mob: Atrox
Highest Loot: 57 016 PED
Total Loot: 224 665 PED
Hunting Rank: NA. of 4 065

My stats:

Highest Loot: 2 588 PED
Total Loot: 141 665 PED
Hunting Rank: 1 032 of 4 065

My old disciples Sliver's stats:

Highest Loot: 15 638 PED
Total Loot: 71 237 PED
Hunting Rank: 901 of 4 065

You turned over 13 times more globals than my old society leader yet he scored a loot 3,3 times your biggest. My disciple turned over half of what I have looted in globals, yet he scored a nice loot similar to your biggest, while turning over 43 times less globals then you.
So it's contrary. Entropia doesn't payout due to peds turned over. It pays out big because of luck.

Turnover buys you more lotterytickets, he didnt say there is nothing called luck did he? :)

There is exceptions to every rule and the real win in this game isnt the huge ATH but when you getting good enough returns to sustain yourself, not filling up black holes with hofpeds.

//Linzey

Instead of asking the right questions you after elephants.If you haven't got someone to inspire you by now you probably won't get from now on, its too late.
Good luck :)

Who said I am not inspired?

Turnover buys you more lotterytickets, he didnt say there is nothing called luck did he? :)

There is exceptions to every rule and the real win in this game isnt the huge ATH but when you getting good enough returns to sustain yourself, not filling up black holes with hofpeds.

//Linzey
I say old chap, we share a philosophy, you and I. :chug:

And elephants are pink

your stats:

Favorite Mob: Aurli
Highest Loot: 16 903 PED
Total Loot: 3 090 097 PED
Hunting Rank: 10 of 4 065

My old society leader Joepilar's stats:

Highest Loot: 57 016 PED
Total Loot: 224 665 PED
Hunting Rank: NA. of 4 065

My stats:

Highest Loot: 2 588 PED
Total Loot: 141 665 PED
Hunting Rank: 1 032 of 4 065

My old disciples Sliver's stats:

Highest Loot: 15 638 PED
Total Loot: 71 237 PED
Hunting Rank: 901 of 4 065

You turned over 13 times more globals than my old society leader yet he scored a loot 3,3 times your biggest. My disciple turned over half of what I have looted in globals, yet he scored a nice loot similar to your biggest, while turning over 43 times less globals then you.
So it's contrary. Entropia doesn't payout due to peds turned over. It pays out big because of luck.
Luck, yes, and strategy and tactics of course, but hofs are mostly luck. BUT.
The luck does not behave in a truly random manner. It has whims and even visible structure which can be learned and used. Some of this structure resembles a slot machine, other facets are clearly intentionally expressed via the underlying math. Hunting oratan with low dps while an oratan event is in progress, has poor odds. Hunting an under-hunted spawn with the highest cycle per, say, half day, among those hunting that spawn, has excellent odds, moreso on low-population planets due to less complex patterns due to fewer variables (aka players). One interesting product is that hunting gallards during a high volume oratan event, has excellent overall odds, in TT if not in market value (body fat drops at the same rate from gallards for me both during events and at other times).

I have nowhere near the cycle necessary to measure all of this correctly, but enough years under my belt to have noticed what elements exist in the behavior of this game's part-pseudorandom, part-cruftilydesigned "luck".

And that, my friends, is why experience eventually trumps cash volume. Eventually. When viewed in terms of averages.

My goals for 2016:

Number 1 goal is to see Longtime's hunting thread reach the 1000 pages

Number 2 is to be able to sell my inventory

Number 3 spend less time ingame to enjoy RL (its been working for the last 3.5 months )

Luck, yes, and strategy and tactics of course, but hofs are mostly luck. BUT.
The luck does not behave in a truly random manner. It has whims and even visible structure which can be learned and used. Some of this structure resembles a slot machine, other facets are clearly intentionally expressed via the underlying math. Hunting oratan with low dps while an oratan event is in progress, has poor odds. Hunting an under-hunted spawn with the highest cycle per, say, half day, among those hunting that spawn, has excellent odds, moreso on low-population planets due to less complex patterns due to fewer variables (aka players). One interesting product is that hunting gallards during a high volume oratan event, has excellent overall odds, in TT if not in market value (body fat drops at the same rate from gallards for me both during events and at other times).

I have nowhere near the cycle necessary to measure all of this correctly, but enough years under my belt to have noticed what elements exist in the behavior of this game's part-pseudorandom, part-cruftilydesigned "luck".

And that, my friends, is why experience eventually trumps cash volume. Eventually. When viewed in terms of averages.

Well thanks for all the wise lessons I am getting for free. I feel blessed. And all I said was I would like a hof bigger than 2400 ped this year.

I posted my loot theories back in 2007-2009. That's 9 years ago.. Loot patterns have not really changed. Maybe you need to loose big to get a big one.. and guess what.. that never happened. If you guess I stopped at refining my loot theory since 2004 (when I read about it on entropia-pioneers-kicks-ass) then guess again.

Last edited:
Well thanks for all the wise lessons I am getting for free. I feel blessed. And all I said was I would like a hof bigger than 2400 ped this year.

I posted my loot theories back in 2007-2009. That's 9 years ago.. Loot patterns have not really changed. Maybe you need to loose big to get a big one.. and guess what.. that never happened. If you guess I stopped at refining my loot theory since 2004 (when I read about it on entropia-pioneers-kicks-ass) then guess again.

you lost me on perception.

you lost me on perception.

You guys are taking this off topic move to PM please

Hmmm....Goals for 2016:

1) Level 80 Evade
2) 300 HP
3) 500k Skills
4) Maintain Apocalyptic Society as one of THE top societies in game

Back