Society
discord.gg/bdDeqtn
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
================================================== =========
Entropia Universe
15.9.0 Release Notes

Features:
  • Activated the terrain occlusion and indirect lighting systems.
  • Time of day, weather and wind system transitions have been improved.
  • Improved the appearance of transparent objects in the item info panel.
  • Various graphics and performance optimizations.

Fixes:
  • Fixed an issue causing icons to be rendered incorrectly on low graphics settings.
  • Client stability improved.

Sound
  • New sound effects have been implemented when dealing or receiving a critical hit.

Note:
  • Icons are now regenerated after each update. One side effect of this change is that it may require a few moments for icons to display correctly in the inventory after a client update.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Source: https://account.entropiauniverse.com/news/pages/2016/06/14/2462/index.xml?

Calypso
2016-06-14

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

Additions
  • CDF reports Trooper units patrolling southwest of Fort Medusa, as well as Legionnaire units northwest of Fort Pandora. Vanguard units have disappeared from several locations.
  • The Citizen Plots near Fort Ithaca have received environmental updates. More developments will be arriving soon.
  • Added Caudatergus Iron Challenge mission chain (10 stages)
  • Added Gold Challenge missions for Argonaut and Atrox.
  • Added a new Silver Challenge Achievement: Silver Bullet.

Changes
  • The APCs at Atlas Haven have been removed.
  • The “Trophy Hunt” and “Once More Into The Wild” missions no longer loot physical trophies. Instead, temporary mission objects are given that are turned in to the NPC.
  • The Big Game Hunt now awards “Bukin’s Spare Rifle” in place of “Bukin’s Blade”, avatars who have already completed the quest can visit the mission NPC and receive the new reward.
  • The NPC Imperial Guardian Valerius now wears the same armor as other Imperial Guardians.
  • The “Washed Up” mission has been disabled; those who have already started the mission may still complete it.
  • The “Cherry Picking” mission now hides objectives that the avatar has already visited.
  • A waypoint has been added for the "George the vaccine guy" mission.
  • The Berycled texture and animations have received an update.
  • Fort Medusa defenses have been downgraded to level 2 due to weaker robot opposition in the region.

Fixes
  • Improved NPC responsiveness at Camp Icarus and Half Moon Bay.
  • Various collision issues have been corrected in Mobile Service Centers.
  • Oculus in the NW Corinth cave no longer spawn inside walls.
  • The “Teleporter Information” mission now gives the "'Porter" achievement upon completion.
  • The “Tax Free” achievement is now given by the Port Atlantis and Cape Corinth Officials.
  • Fixed an issue causing avatars to spawn on the dropship when exiting the newbie beacon instance.
  • Improvements to dialogue and text for several Iron Challenge missions.

Known Issues
  • Several new upgrade missions are referenced by Liaison Atwell: Modified Vigilante, Adjusted Boar, Adjusted Katsuichi Determination and Adjusted Marber Bravo-Type Annihilator, but are not yet functional. These upgrade missions will be activated after the patch scheduled for June 21, however many of the items required for the new upgrade missions can already be collected from defeating robot forces, as in previous upgrade missions.
  • Outback Land Areas on Amethera are displaying incorrect names in the map interface. This issue will be fixed in the upcoming patch scheduled for early next week.

Originally Posted Here

Source: http://www.planetcalypso.com/news/pages/2016/06/14/7596/index.xml

Arkadia
Planet Arkadia Update 2016.2 Release Notes (14th June 2016)

The following are changes that come with Planet Arkadia Update 2016.2. This information is provided, to the extent that the IFN and ACA are at liberty to discuss at this time. Log in today and check things out for yourself, to discover how the changes affect you!

***​

IFN & Herman Industries presents the all new A.N.U.B.I.S system available to everyone in the IFN with rank Sergeant or higher (higher level upgrades unlock at higher ranks). With this system you will be able to gain access and upgrade over 40 different versions of existing specialized Herman weapons, some examples of what is available:

• Herman LAW-5 Arctic MK.I (L) - Increased Critical Damage 10%
  • Herman ASI-21 Jungle MK.I (L) - Focused Blow 1%
  • Herman ARK-54 Desert MK.I (L) - Skill Gain - BLP Weapons 10%

1qQOUqD.jpg

Three (3) shops in Celeste Harbour have had their shop fronts customized

Cat's Wishing Well
  • Owner: Catiana Cat Well
jfUGbcx.jpg

Scarlet Crypt of Shadows
  • Owner: Kara RavenJade SummerWind
zCjAEqa.png

Destination Entropia
  • Owner: Nocturaline Nocturnal Mortiis
bmwVg0K.png

And to keep it nice and clean with all the foot traffic the ACA have deployed a few sweepers to keep the area as clean in the future as it's been in the past. So please show respect for Vlad and Hitaishi, and keep out of their way.

Missions Updates
  • Oratan Payback Mission II+, will now award you with daily skill gains
  • Monura Male and Female stage 2 will now also reward you with skill gains
  • Additional Oratan Payback missions is added

Land Areas Renamed
  • Dark Knights Island is now known as Mutation Station
  • Arkadia Land Area 4 is now known as Sentosa's Reach

***​​

General fixes
  • Oratan Payback Mission XII is fully functional
  • New Arrivals Hangar will issue a passport automatically to any new player who might still be missing theirs

Known issues
  • Miner Pet animation still freezes sometimes.

Source: http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/planet-arkadia-update-2016-2-release-notes-14th-june-2016.13603/

Rocktropia
NO VU NOTES AT THE TIME, WILL UPDATE WHEN POSTED
Source:

Cyrene
NO VU UPDATES. NOTE FROM KRIS BELOW.

Hey everyone,

I wanted to let our community know that today, June 14th 2016, Planet Cyrene will not have an update for this VU cycle.

Cyrene will continue to work towards Hard Launch and we are currently working with MindArk about how we can achieve what is needed for Hard Launch.

game_team_june_2016-jpg.2760

Current team now working towards hard launch.

Many issues are being focused on, including the economy and PVP/Mech system so that we have a smooth transition for all new players that our marketing efforts will be focusing on to help promote the Cyrene economy further.

We will be also focusing on the following for the next release: shops, booths, bug fixes, land area, and addressing the vendor items issue.

I do not have any more details to share at this time, but I will update this post when I can share more.

Regards,

Kris

Source: http://cyreneforum.com/threads/cyrene-june-2016-vu-update.7354/

Toulan
Planet Toulan Release Notes 15.0
June 14 2016

attachment.php

New Content :

Introducing the new CUHOF Instances :

CUHOF Beginner & 5 CUHOF instances located at the CUHOF Cave [136213,93252]

• CUHOF Beginner.
  • CUHOF 01.
  • CUHOF 02.
  • CUHOF 03.
  • CUHOF 04.
  • CUHOF 05.

New CUHOF Daily Missions NPC for CUHOF Mobs.

New "CUHOF multiple attempts" missions accessed through NPC Yasmina.

New "CUHOF Beginner" instance mission, accessed through NPC Yasmina.

Updated The Beginner Experience Quest Chain:

• Updated new Quest to NPC Sahira for Beginners, directing players to CUHOF Cave.

New Items (CUHOF Key Parts).

New Blueprints For (CUHOF Keys):

• CUHOF 01 Key Blueprint Added to the Technician.
  • CUHOF 02 Key Blueprint.
  • CUHOF 03 Key Blueprint.
  • CUHOF 04 Key Blueprint.
  • CUHOF 05 Key Blueprint.

Fixes :

• Graduation Rewards fixed for both mentors and desciples
  • Optimized Quests texts
  • Various terrain optimization
  • Vegetation fixes

attachment.php

Planet Toulan
Source: http://www.toulanforum.com/forum/showthread.php?1490-Planet-Toulan-Release-Notes-15-0

Monria
NO VU NOTES AT THE TIME, WILL UPDATE WHEN POSTED
Source:

End of Patch Notes

Come discuss all Entropia related things (including this VU) in our Entropia Universe discord channel. We have multiple chat rooms for specific content along with voice chat rooms for your use! It's completely free, integrates well with all games including Entropia, and you can finally ditch those TeamSpeak fees! Plus, you can always stay connected via the standalone app, web browser, and/or iphone/android apps!

Let's make this THE place to hang out and chat with fellow Entropians :)

Direct invite is posted above. Create an account in under 2 minutes. You'll be happy you did, I promise!

PS: Don't be a broom :D

Last edited:
+Rep! :), interesting to see Toulan get its own set of instance, wonder if we will see some new UL gear dropping from them.

+Rep! :), interesting to see Toulan get its own set of instance, wonder if we will see some new UL gear dropping from them.

I was thinking the same. This should be good streaming material for my twitch channel so stay tuned.. I might be flying there in the near future to test them out

Graduation Rewards fixed for both mentors and desciples

This will be cool.. the most powerful Toulan armor to date?

i did allready test em out. return after a dozen runs was allways between 60-70%...

Uff, thats not good. Did you test them out today or were they released earlier and announced today?

You have
A: Norwegian or Swedish ancestors, or/and
B: "Fargo" by the Coen brothers as your favourite movie.

Oh, +rep for a nice wrap up btw :)

If there is something UL and awesome, then make sure to grind those instances now, before MA decides to co*kblock it, like they've done with Aakas golden door.

Thanks a bunch! +you must spread some...

Curious what that big chunk for Secret Island is about. Not sure I'm on top of all addresses to check for RT related info, but couldn't find anything so far.

Last edited:
Thanks a bunch! +you must spread some...

Curious what that bug chunk for Secret Island is about. Not sure I'm on top of all addresses to check for RT related info, but couldn't find anything so far.
There's rumors about new instances and new missions but so far we can't be sure yet if all the intended new content actually made it ingame.

Neverdie confirmed on #rocktropia chat that there is a new instance at least.

Neverdie confirmed on #rocktropia chat that there is a new instance at least.

hopefully he posts on his forum tomorrow and i can update this

Nice summarice here good job m8 :)
Ma hasent managed to fix the issue i have with the icons tho so i will stay away from EU a wile longer sadly :/

hopefully he posts on his forum tomorrow and i can update this

ND said there are new instances on SI that keys drop from mobs (like skulls now) and they have special fuction during champions leauge. You get extra bonus points when doing instance during event. If you loot a key during event it's non tradable and have to be used during event. I don't know how this works, we have to see.

Also he mentioned new vehicle components bp that is supposed to help drop the elusive speed bike BP from last vu.

ND said there are new instances on SI that keys drop from mobs (like skulls now) and they have special fuction during champions leauge. You get extra bonus points when doing instance during event. If you loot a key during event it's non tradable and have to be used during event. I don't know how this works, we have to see.

I guess that keys will be tradeable all the time...
ND mentioned that you can "practice", that I assume will work as any other instance.
The idea is to use the instance system during event and to earn points towards event score you will have to

• Loot a key during event on event mobs (will most likely show as a rare message so it can be verified)
  • Then use the key to enter instance, score a global from finishing instance during event to earn points
This is at least my guess for how ND intend to use the new SI instances based on what he told us in game yesterday.
Which sounds awesome in my ears!

I guess that keys will be tradeable all the time...
ND mentioned that you can "practice", that I assume will work as any other instance.
The idea is to use the instance system during event and to earn points towards event score you will have to

• Loot a key during event on event mobs (will most likely show as a rare message so it can be verified)
  • Then use the key to enter instance, score a global from finishing instance during event to earn points
This is at least my guess for how ND intend to use the new SI instances based on what he told us in game yesterday.
Which sounds awesome in my ears!

Well he did say they was not tradable during event, so have to see. With a lot of ND ideas they often don't work out as intended.

Back