Pirate Speed Hack Exposed

aztec

Dominant
Society
Nebula Virus Elite
Aztec AztecRose RedRose
I decided to record and test the theory behind smashing "m" key for speed boosts in space. According to many people who I have conversed with since becoming a pirate 2 weeks ago this is a "well known and working" exploit. As I have been on both sides of the fence both as a victim of pirating and now as a pirate. I was keen to test this and try and replicate it myself. So here it is. In all it's glory.

Spoiler alert, it doesnt work. It has in the past but it has been fixed.

:wise:
Original Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvmu2LlGFVk&feature=youtu.be

P.S. yes that is a folder called pron on my desktop ;)

Split Screen video displaying it from both ends:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-95QYt5OlA&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
Thank you...

How do we know your friend doesn't use spam M feature ?

How do we know your friend doesn't use spam M feature ?

Happy to prove it in a split screen video.

Edit: split screen video incoming

Man you guys are sure in tryhard rep recovery mode.

You are cheaters and scammers, people think you are cheaters and scammers and people will continue to think you are cheaters and scammers.

Try not cheating and scamming for a good long while and just maybe people's opinions will change (though if I have any say about it they won't.)

Man you guys are sure in tryhard rep recovery mode.

You are cheaters and scammers, people think you are cheaters and scammers and people will continue to think you are cheaters and scammers.

Try not cheating and scamming for a good long while and just maybe people's opinions will change (though if I have any say about it they won't.)

We literally proved it doesnt work in a video. I am new and have never cheated and wouldnt know how to even if I wanted to. You are so utterly cringe.

I'm all for scientific inquiry, but I do think that the sponsor of the study should include potential conflicts of interest.

I'm all for scientific inquiry, but I do think that the sponsor of the study should include potential conflicts of interest.

You mean the subject that im testing it on? Hes a member of the Aussie Entropians society and is NOT a pirate. He has no horse in this race. In fact the leader of the society has a strong anti-piracy policy which means any pirates are immediately banned from the society.

We literally proved it doesnt work in a video. I am new and have never cheated and wouldnt know how to even if I wanted to. You are so utterly cringe.

Just a quick question. So how can you tell if the exploit works or not?

Just a quick question. So how can you tell if the exploit works or not?

Watch the video. The distance between us on the server remains constant despite the au decreasing from team target. Hence why I cant shoot the target despite being in clear range. The distance required to get a hit is .092 but it is quite hard to hit so I demonstrated it at multiple different distances and even from below which is easier to hit.

FYI (for people who have goldfish memories) map spam was fixed quite a few updates ago. We were merely pointing out it did exist, and it was used. I'm not in the habit of publicly airing current exploits, because I'm not a literal idiot.

:dunce:

FYI (for people who have goldfish memories) map spam was fixed quite a few updates ago. We were merely pointing out it did exist, and it was used. I'm not in the habit of publicly airing current exploits, because I'm not a literal idiot.

Im putting the debate that it currently works to rest. Everyone knows that I am the new kid on the block and Im out to protect my name not anyone elses. I play fair and want to prove it. Lol.

Well you know that and I know that but a lot of people still think that this speed exploit exists.

sad but true though on the reputation part

So what other people may/may not have done in the past instantly applies to me? Okay lol.
You are both idiots. Feel free to attack me personally. I revel in it.

I will go out of my way to make more content and upload videos to prove that I play fair. Simple.

So no comments on the video then huh? Just going piss and moan about NVE LOL

Funny that the first rules you told me about just before I joined was no cheating or scamming. :laugh:

P.S. If anyone says I am cheating despite the fact I cant hit the ass end of a mothership you must be an absolute moron lmao.

"The exploit we abused for years and lie-denied-deflected about when questioned was recently fixed, see we tots good peps now! Also check out all the ped we stole with the exploit, aint we so cool!"

Error 404, newfound respect missing.

"The exploit we abused for years and lie-denied-deflected about when questioned was recently fixed, see we tots good peps now! Also check out all the ped we stole with the exploit, aint we so cool!"

Error 404, newfound respect missing.

I am new to pirating and NVE. I am only focusing on currently relevant issues. Get your head of your anus.

I always assumed that "map spamming" rumor was instilled by exploiters themselves, because merely using game's flaws sounds less outrageous than tinkering with the game from outside, like a code injection.

No.

You do not get to erase history. Your soc has a history of well proven exploiting, cheating, and abuse of the system.

You joined them. You do not get to redeem them.

No.

You do not get to erase history. Your soc has a history of well proven exploiting, cheating, and abuse of the system.

You joined them. You do not get to redeem them.

Honestly. I dont care about what people have done in the past. I only care about the present and the future. I am well and truly open to hate but i'd rather be hated for shit that I have done than things that I havent done (or supported).

I always assumed that "map spamming" rumor was instilled by exploiters themselves, because merely using game's flaws sounds less outrageous than tinkering with the game from outside, like a code injection.

Nah, it was real and really used to piss me off when flying normally on planet, as it made the screen stutter. It was this stuttering which boosted speed.

I have yet to see proof of someone actually catching up and shooting someone. Only kronies video of them spamming M and the ship moving which proves absolutely bugger all.

Nah, it was real and really used to piss me off when flying normally on planet, as it made the screen stutter. It was this stuttering which boosted speed.

But does it prove that you can catch up and shoot people using it? No. it works on your end but your position remains the same on the server.

Jesus really?

Your own fucking partner in crime posted a video of exactly that many months after it was exposed (to his credit, and I believe he is the only nve to admit it existed while it was in use.)

Jesus really?

Your own fucking partner in crime posted a video of exactly that many months after it was exposed (to his credit, and I believe he is the only nve to admit it existed while it was in use.)

I have already stated that I only care about currently issues. :wtg: People still believe this is a working exploit and my reason for making the video was to prove that it doesnt work. I wont make excuses for anyone who may or may not have used and abused it in the past.
My intentions are only clearing up that it presently does not work.

Not once have I stated that I support any past or present exploting by members from NVE.
If I was made aware of anything by fellow NVE players I would NOT be okay with it.

Last edited:
Not once have I stated that I support any past or present exploting by members from NVE.
If I was made aware of anything by NVE players I would NOT be okay with it.

Oh boy I'm sure you'll last a long time there :laugh:

I once used the M hack to avoid being attacked.

It was not by a "known pirate" but by someone who simply flew past me going the other way and decided to turn around and try their luck.

I figured I had nothing to lose and tried it.

The person, while flying right behind me, both of us in Vtols, slowly fell back and eventually disappeared out of range completely.

I am glad the hack is fixed now. I am glad you have shown it does not work anymore.

Some of you folks, stop knee jerk attacking JUST because of his soc affiliation. It's petty.

I once used the M hack to avoid being attacked.

It was not by a "known pirate" but by someone who simply flew past me going the other way and decided to turn around and try their luck.

I figured I had nothing to lose and tried it.

The person, while flying right behind me, both of us in Vtols, slowly fell back and eventually disappeared out of range completely.

I am glad the hack is fixed now. I am glad you have shown it does not work anymore.

Some of you folks, stop knee jerk attacking JUST because of his soc affiliation. It's petty.
My intention was to prove that it currently doesnt work as I have had people say that it does lol.
I might be a scumbag pirate but I did come from a well respected society.

Piracy does not remove my sense of personal integrity and sportsmanship that I wish to protect despite the fact I am currently involved in EU piracy which is an an element of the game that MindArk Created. Don't hate the player, Hate the game for creating us.

In my time with NVE I have seen nothing but respect and good sportsmanship which I appreciate.

Last edited:
Back