Login Problems - BEWARE - Don't keep using your gold card!

seems no entropia for today then :(

Gee, after all these years I still have characters in wow :laugh:

Funny thing is I asked them to remove my Gold Card 3 weeks ago and they said sure but first please provide us with photo identification. LOL

Is it possible that this will go away when my time zone clicks over to 2017? Like because my card reader is spitting out codes that were generated from a timestamp using 2016 and the server is authenticating it using 2017 timestamps?

Happy New Year, everyone!

hope it get fixed soon:)

Is it possible that this will go away when my time zone clicks over to 2017? Like because my card reader is spitting out codes that were generated from a timestamp using 2016 and the server is authenticating it using 2017 timestamps?

Mine went sour 4 or 5 hours before midnite. That's when I noticed it anyway. So I think everyone went down at MA's 1201.

I can log in, with gold card.

Nope :( Australia here 5:30pm on the 1st & still can't log in

GC user here, having same issue. Happy New Year!

Gold Card - membership has it's privileges...

japanese time here still no go ;)

What country are you from?

Doesn't matter, I know two avatars with gold cards in the same house, same network, same computer, one can log in one can't. Only difference is the one that can log in has an older gold colored card, the one one that can't has a black card.

There are login server problems when server hit midnight. If you use your gold card too much, you will lock your gold card out.

It isn't just me. Several have this problem.

Support case submitted.

EDIT: This is a gold card problem.

Happy new year!

In the meanwhile, have a look at the monthly event on Arkadia!

Ok, so that is why no one is online. I was kind of feeling bad here with my coffee on New Years until logging out and finding the server error. Thanks for the heads up.

was able to login successfully with GC ... happy new year everyone & GL!!! :wtg::wtg::wtg:

Can't log in here either...tried only once just now and got internal error message, 01:25 hour on the 1st, midwest USA, black GC.

Thank you for this thread.

Been having this issue since i tried to log in around midnight (server time).

Getting the "Internal error has occurred.. please try again in a few minutes. etc...

Gold Card User

Last edited:
Thank you for this thread Taco.

Been having this issue since i tried to log in around midnight (server time).

Is everyone getting the "Internal error has occurred.. please try again in a few minutes. etc?

Gold Card User

Yes the same....Pacific time

yep, looks like MA know how to collect our peds, but have no clue how to keep servers running --- ok ok ,security is big issue, but come on, need support online also
;( ,

Fucking Y2K =D

MA got discount servers and the clocks are only good to 31 12 2016.

Its giving me the internal error too, is this happening to just a few folks or everyone?

Same error here.

Black Gold Card user.

I have generated to many codes, and now I can't login in game, or the webpage, support case sent to resync gold card, but knowing how fast they are, I guess in mid february I will be able to play again. :wise:

Nice work MA. :mad:

Same here, support case created.

To bad I haven't seen this topic earlier, I think I have generated about 10-12 codes already, hope GC is not desync.

Happy New year everyone!

I was in-game last night, logged out, cant log back in now (GC user)

I was aware of this thread, hopefully MA are able to do a fix at some point today.

Might depend how good their office party was though.... ;)

Anyone for Compet?

Same here:

-Black gold card
-Support ticket created

Regards and happy new Year

Seems who using gold card app that can play now right?

So how da fak one would know when its ok to login without using GC?'..with MA being so poor at customer support

Back