Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Velikii Komby Kombinator
    Society
    CCCP
    Blog Entries
    Images

Two avatars

Just out of curiosity: I read a loit about people having 2 or more avis, and using the secondary to gather sweat, gain skills, etc. which is fine. What I am not clear about is how do the items/skills/sweat get transferred to primary avatar, as that would require them both to be logged on at same time, and thus need 2 computers...seems like a very elaborate setup.

Any thoughts on this?

Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Rising Potentials
    Images
    well you could drop all your items in a private place, like in the middle or nowhere and then log into the other avatar and pick the items up. i haven't tried this method but i'm guessing it would work

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Dubz
    Society
    Freelancer
    I only use one avi because i just dont have enough time for two and sweat gathering is the last thing i want to do anymore of ...however you could just alt tab out of one window and open the game in another therfor having 2 avis logged in...or you could have more then 2 computers=-)

A small fungus with teeth.
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Alan 'Squiglet' George
    Society
    The Dreamweavers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mohsinali410
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    well you could drop all your items in a private place, like in the middle or nowhere and then log into the other avatar and pick the items up. i haven't tried this method but i'm guessing it would work
    But before doing this you should let me know when and where you are about to do it (so I can guard it for you...)

Seriously, this is asking to lose your stuff. Sods law states that a passing avi will pick your stuff up before you can log your second avi in.

Actually other than sweating I think there is no reason (other than possibly for scamming *spits on the ground*) to use a second avi, having skills in one area dosn't effect the rate of skill gain in any other (I believe) so if you want to skill up it is just as effective to use the primary avi as a new avi (because chips transfer experiance not levels (as I understand it)). So if you really want to spend hours more sweating for the extra $10 it will get you there probably is a way, but personally I'd just get a crappy $5/hour job for 2-3 hours/week deposit my earnings and use that to have some actual fun!

Wanda wanda Windsome
    Images
    enter avatar 1 login and pass in the cl, wait for the game to load then alt tab and enter the 2nd avatar info into the cl and load again.

You have to alt tab a lot between the 2 but you can trade with yourself that way.

Wanda wanda Windsome
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Squiglet

Actually other than sweating I think there is no reason (other than possibly for scamming *spits on the ground*) to use a second avi, having skills in one area dosn't effect the rate of skill gain in any other (I believe) so if you want to skill up it is just as effective to use the primary avi as a new avi (because chips transfer experiance not levels (as I understand it)). So if you really want to spend hours more sweating for the extra $10 it will get you there probably is a way, but personally I'd just get a crappy $5/hour job for 2-3 hours/week deposit my earnings and use that to have some actual fun!
    wow i must be the biggest scammer in pe with your ideas
    as for skilling on a new avatar, maybe you should check on it.

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    PJ
    Society
    Aquarius
    Images
    If you are found with a second avi Marco states that you could lose both accounts.

Now if you use it legitimately then I doubt you have much to fear - if you need a pilot for a hanger etc.

If you don't and just use it for skilling...then you could be in trouble.
    PJ's to be improved signature ...hey but it will do for a start

David Konve Williams
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by P-J
    If you are found with a second avi Marco states that you could lose both accounts.
    Please show where.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Dark Darky Star
    Society
    Psybercore
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by P-J
    I
    If you don't and just use it for skilling...then you could be in trouble.
    Doubt it, just think about all those peds spent skilling on avi number 2, while avi 1 is say hunting.

more peds for MA.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanda
    enter avatar 1 login and pass in the cl, wait for the game to load then alt tab and enter the 2nd avatar info into the cl and load again.

You have to alt tab a lot between the 2 but you can trade with yourself that way.

and cheers wanda, i never thought of that

Darky.

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    PJ
    Society
    Aquarius
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Konve
    Please show where.
    On the forum 26th of the 6th 2006 I think. check out Marco's posts to the forum.
    PJ's to be improved signature ...hey but it will do for a start

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast