Major concern regarding teaming and shared loot in Loot 2.0

Status
or get eco gear and you can be the milker instead of getting milked

The only milking going on is in some people's heads and bathrooms. There's no tt profit in long term shared loot. Just some random noobs think they have figure it all out and refuse to understand that it's not relevant on mid/long term how cost per mob is payed back in shared/teamed hunts. But since some think 10 mobs is a relevant sample, try to make them understand..........
I am surprised and disappointed that not more hunters speak up and share their thoughts on this matter, maybe the rookies could find someone else to believe. I will continue my tests and log the findings and will probably post the results when I have enough data although I'm not sure what the batch should be like... 1mil ped? 5 mil? 3 years? Would it make any difference for this thread if my return continues to be at 97% for so long while Hoostard thinks I'm at 200%???

Evey

Read the opening post again please
Do u see your name there?
Or your tt return?
Do you think this thread is about you?

I'm pretty sure u are free to start your own log for those intrested in your loot and tt return and mu and so on.
Maybe even start a hunting school.

Cheers

Evey

Read the opening post again please
Do u see your name there?
Or your tt return?
Do you think this thread is about you?

I'm pretty sure u are free to start your own log for those intrested in your loot and tt return and mu and so on.
Maybe even start a hunting school.

Cheers

Most of the times I have the highest DPP there and there's no milking going on, but your bumps suggest that, without having any actual proof. Just a theory per mob. Which is so retarded that no school can enlighten you. I know your intentions are actually good, so are Darkarukis, but, you've gotten the wrong facts somehow and you're fighting the wrong battles, instead of checking it out to see if what you say it's actually true :D
It's not the first time I'm trying to take you out of your fixations but this time is really useless..... have fun bumping

Thanks for trying to enlighten me on forum while u can sent me pm ingame anytime since my avatar can be found on player register or even on your own FL if not deleted me yet.
What u call a per mob theory i call it per mob fact.
I wont start a chat with you here becuase of same reason stated above....i can send u ingame pm if have anything personal with you.

Hope MA fix this unfair advantage asap!

Hope MA fix this unfair advantage asap!

offtopic: if you'd have to choose in having the shrooms back in waves and having shared loot being distributed according to cost, what would you choose? ;)

I LOLd at u using "unfair", so did Hoost I bet

offtopic: if you'd have to choose in having the shrooms back in waves and having shared loot being distributed according to cost, what would you choose? ;)

I LOLd at u using "unfair", so did Hoost I bet

I would choose the time when explosives was in mobs, there were not a tons of unlimited SIB guns and "amazing" buffs, the time when the avatar had five fingers on their hand and not one middle for ring like now.
So, I had the choice, to adapt and find a way to compete with EST and huge FB players or leave the game. As you know, i choosed first option.

Last edited:
a bit of funny offtopic:

Zayka u just be happy u still playing and not baned yet.
Also i give u a fair warning that if we ever meet again on hunting grounds(really doubt that is going to hapend but still) and u get back to your old hunting ways (doing killsteal on purpose) i'll record u and send suport case.

....bump

Most of the times I have the highest DPP there and there's no milking going on, but your bumps suggest that, without having any actual proof. Just a theory per mob. Which is so retarded that no school can enlighten you. I know your intentions are actually good, so are Darkarukis, but, you've gotten the wrong facts somehow and you're fighting the wrong battles, instead of checking it out to see if what you say it's actually true :D
It's not the first time I'm trying to take you out of your fixations but this time is really useless..... have fun bumping

Hi folks. I've seen this thread come up again but haven't done shared mobs or teams for ages. The OP is very clear on the hypothesis. If you know the total loot value and your share (teaming up) you should easily be able to see an imbalance on EACH mob that pays out highly splittable loot, such as shrap and low oils.

It should be as easy to see as the example in the OP right on the very first mob as far as a normal loot goes. You did damage, you had a cost, you got a share. What share? Did it match the damage you did or the cost?

In fact, because the loot is splitting, you can even get info on what overkill affects (or doesn't) if you get the mob on almost zero and know who made the kill shot with overkill. Testing with a friend should be one of the easiest things you can do in the otherwise crazy world of trying to figure out what MA's formulas are (as long as you have various dpp options you can try out).

Testing on shared mobs without teaming and full info would be trickier, I guess, but you could still track your own personal performance and see what you get back PER MOB based on what you shot. If the effect is as claimed, then non-multis (which most mobs are) should very quickly give you a good idea of where in the spread you are - and that someone else on the same mobs is highly likely (but unproven) getting more than you relative to cost.

In short, I guess, what is still the argument here?

a bit of funny offtopic:

Zayka u just be happy u still playing and not baned yet.
Also i give u a fair warning that if we ever meet again on hunting grounds(really doubt that is going to hapend but still) and u get back to your old hunting ways (doing killsteal on purpose) i'll record u and send suport case.

....bump

Why should I be banned? I never did something even close to illegal...
If you do not run and shoot like cazy around me and prevent me from hunting when the rest of spawn is free - we will not have problems. I know you miss and cant hunt without me, but try to deal with it my friend.

Loot is generated based on ped spent and not the hp of the mob but loot is still split on damage % dealt, this means that high eco players are gonna leech a lot of peds off the lower eco ones.

For example Player A has 3.0 dpp and Player B has 1,5dpp. they both have the same dps

Player A kills a 300 hp mob, he pays 1 ped and gets 0,9ped back (90% return) . Player B kills the same mob 300 hp, he pays 2 ped and gets 1,8 ped back (90% return)

Now player A and B team up, they deal 150 damage each, player A pays 0,5 ped and player B pays 1ped. they get 1,35 (90%). And the loot is split like this: Player A: 0,675 (135% of what he spent) Player B:0,675 (67.5% of what he spent) Player A is now making a massive TT profit at the cost of player B

Edit: After the release of accustim, devastim and mayhem amps it is extremely easy to reach 4.0+ DPP, i'd advice anyone with less DPP to stay away from shared loot until the sytem is rebalanced

....bump...

i would love to hunt with my friends again!

What a long thread and how useless xD

There is easy solution:
Go to shared spawn, scan people hunting there, then decide if you want to join or not.
Up to each one himself to decide if his gear is competitive or not.

Actually I did fairly good on latest shared events I joined, even with less than 3.0 DPS.

And a hint to the complainers:

If 50 people doing the sandking and it drops 1500 PED in loot, those who did most DMG lose most, not those doing less DPP or just less DMG, those who did most DMG lose most!

So this thread is fairly useless if you ask me!
Without the UBERs (you call them leechers here) many mid level players simply can´t do the big shared mobs, even the feffoid wave bosses need some fair skill and gear to get them down fast enough.

Sidenote:
If I go to sandking (what I occationally really do), I am very happy if there is a lot of UBERs who have better DPS and better DPP than me, just because without them I wouldn´t get loot at all, so I wouldn´t get chance to loot any decent item there.

I am totally with Evey here, UBERs is not the leechers. UBERs is the people who open a chance for lower and mid level players who join on the shared mobs, which they wouldn´t be able to kill without these UBERs.

As said: if loot is bad (what is most times the case), its exactly those UBERs that have the biggest losses.

Careful what you wish for... im very high dpp and i can tell you its not that big of a difference, yes i can sustain better than most... but the fact is I paid for that. All uber gear does not come cheap. if you earn or invest in something wouldn't you like to see something from it?

I have been on feff wave for 2 weeks now and i've seen some 2.9-3.3 DPP players hit some large esi. The feffoid wave seems to be just fine as long as you have mid-high dps the MU from esi is very good if you can manage to loot one and that should not be hard like i said with mid-high dps.... ESI here drop @ a good rate.

If everyone is on SAME level this game will not last past a few more months. What would there be to look forward to??!

This is my opinion, in no way shape or form do you have to agree but i think its a good point.

Careful what you wish for... im very high dpp and i can tell you its not that big of a difference, yes i can sustain better than most... but the fact is I paid for that. All uber gear does not come cheap. if you earn or invest in something wouldn't you like to see something from it?

I have been on feff wave for 2 weeks now and i've seen some 2.9-3.3 DPP players hit some large esi. The feffoid wave seems to be just fine as long as you have mid-high dps the MU from esi is very good if you can manage to loot one and that should not be hard like i said with mid-high dps.... ESI here drop @ a good rate.

If everyone is on SAME level this game will not last past a few more months. What would there be to look forward to??!

This is my opinion, in no way shape or form do you have to agree but i think its a good point.

I must agree here , I have seen some twitch streamers with low dpp or let's say non 2.0 weapons looting Esis, but for my own reasons I don't like to partake in shared loot , I kinda wish it was gone lol

Ibut for my own reasons I don't like to partake in shared loot , I kinda wish it was gone lol

I don't get this. You don't want to partake in it, that is fine and easy to avoid. But why should it be gone? It's not interfering with youre gameplay if you avoid it.

I'm not sure I understand...

Do you guys saying it's a shame that eco still matters a bit in this eco game ?.. :scratch2:

No, please read the thread again.

The first sentence of the original poster:

"Loot is generated based on ped spent and not the hp of the mob but loot is still split on damage % dealt, this means that high eco players are gonna leech a lot of peds off the lower eco ones."

I still don't get it... what's wrong here ? :rolleyes:

I don't get this. You don't want to partake in it, that is fine and easy to avoid. But why should it be gone? It's not interfering with youre gameplay if you avoid it.

I am meaning by the way of actual exclusive team hunts before shared come into eu

Ubers arent milking anybody.

Only others letting themselves be milked, at most.

If you dont like it, just dont do the shared mobs. How hard is that?
It's not that you're forced to do the feff wave :scratch2:

wait.... if I (uber) shooting with opalo and get an esi, I considered as a milking somebody

and..... if I (noob) shooting with opalo and get an esi, I considered as milking somebody too?

I am confused :silly2:

wait.... if I (uber) shooting with opalo and get an esi, I considered as a milking somebody

and..... if I (noob) shooting with opalo and get an esi, I considered as milking somebody too?

I am confused :silly2:

anyone still shooting with an OPALO is as dumb as a cow, and thus should be milked. :wise:

i lived the day to agree with this guy omfg

even if someone is letting themselves get "milked" there still has to be a "milker" whether its intentional or not
though the point of this thread is to make people aware of how shared loots dynamic changed with loot 2.0 to prevent people from getting "milked" without even knowing its happening, especially when mindark has been focusing a lot on shared loot events recently.

The first sentence of the original poster:

"Loot is generated based on ped spent and not the hp of the mob but loot is still split on damage % dealt, this means that high eco players are gonna leech a lot of peds off the lower eco ones."

I still don't get it... what's wrong here ? :rolleyes:

It's in the rest of the original post, the part that explains the problem.

even if someone is letting themselves get "milked" there still has to be a "milker" whether its intentional or not
though the point of this thread is to make people aware of how shared loots dynamic changed with loot 2.0 to prevent people from getting "milked" without even knowing its happening, especially when mindark has been focusing a lot on shared loot events recently.

So what?
If I buy a 4.0 dpp gun which cost several thousand PED I shouldn´t join shared anymore, because I am "milking" all those who have less dpp?

Thats absolutely NOBRAINER !!!

So what?
If I buy a 4.0 dpp gun which cost several thousand PED I shouldn´t join shared anymore, because I am "milking" all those who have less dpp?

Thats absolutely NOBRAINER !!!

Agreed, they should just fix it :)

Also, the main issue is not people haphazardly having these guns and then stumbling into shared loot, it's people stacking every single possible dpp increase option available even at the cost MU and then not playing the game at all whatosever other than camping shared loot areas because their entire motive to play is to "milk" those who have less dpp due to MindArk's failure to update the loot split rules after moving to loot 2.0

Very sad! Many such cases!

Agreed, they should just fix it :)

Also, the main issue is not people haphazardly having these guns and then stumbling into shared loot, it's people stacking every single possible dpp increase option available even at the cost MU and then not playing the game at all whatosever other than camping shared loot areas because their entire motive to play is to "milk" those who have less dpp due to MindArk's failure to update the loot split rules after moving to loot 2.0

Very sad! Many such cases!

You dont think people stack pills to get faster kills to skill faster? :scratch2:

Status
Back