Peops help me out here. Auction Mistake :(

Status
I just don't want you to quit over this, so I hope to put it a bit in perspective.
Difficult as I am also a organic biped and such things do have the suprize effect of demorolizing a person.

"Vertrouwen in mensen en spel is ernstig geschaad hierdoor."

20180711_123056.jpg

I have just attempted to send a reply message to the original message I "sent pierre reg aegis" ingame, and to my dismay I got ( " No recipient") pop-up message.

Looks realy suspicious. The guy took the money and ran, fast. May be his account just dont exist anymore.

No money is actually safe on this platform. This confirms it to any serious investors. May be why so many give up also and chip-out. This option is starting to look very atractive to me right now. Scares the crap out of me, considdering what i already have in assets ingame. Damn!!!!

Had some fun with this game while it lasted. Some good memories I wont forget. But the bad ones kinda outweigh the good ones due to hitting so damn hard.

Last edited:
No money is actually safe on this platform. This confirms it to any serious investors.

Don't try to blame your mistake on MA.
You put in the PED, you confirmed.
Transactions are permanent, which is also a form of safety; there is no risk of a transaction being reverted after is has been confirmed.

I know it sucks and I agree that MA could take a role of judge, but they have decided not to and have always been very clear about that.

20180711_123056.jpg

No money is actually safe on this platform.

Ofc u do a mistake and its MA's fault.

Why u keep your peds on ped car first of all ? Ive seen this mistake so many times over the years so i started do drop all my cash in storage.

Don't try to blame your mistake on MA.
You put in the PED, you confirmed.
Transactions are permanent, which is also a form of safety; there is no risk of a transaction being reverted after is has been confirmed.

I know it sucks and I agree that MA could take a role of judge, but they have decided not to and have always been very clear about that.

Alright, i think its rellevant to quote a friend who had a private chat with me and this is what he had said he stays anonymous ofc but he reads here and knows whats going on:

Hi

Don’t blame yourself for your auction loss.

Anyone can make a mistake.

Two reasons why this shouldn’t have happened:

1) auction system is flawed and MindArk couldn’t be bothered to modify to stop these awful mistakes

2) the person who kept your peds knowing that you made an easy error is a thief if he doesn’t return them to you

I once bought an adjusted fap on the auction many years ago for 1750 peds (instead of correct price of 17500 peds!).

I admit the temptation was to keep this lovely toy that I couldn’t afford but thankfully I did the decent thing and returned the fap to the guy who had auctioned it whilst drunk.

He also posted his mistake on PCF so it’s a sensible strategy that you’ve done.

Lots of idiots in this forum as well as many decent people but only listen to the good guys!

Best of luck

And this was my reply to my "Not a forum troll friend":

Thankyou for the ecouraging words chum. That means a lot me. In emphasis throughout what I you had written to me, I am in full agreement. You are right. Even more disturbing, is a Game-host that ficilitates theft and ecourages it. The only possitive side of their stance , is that it scares serious investors like myself away. Theyre shooting themselves in the foot and too stupid to feel the pain. Quite a spectacle actually.
Cheers

But then more was said and it hits home revealing much more:

Roger, yes, MindArk just don’t care about anything now except their shareholder profits.

Back when it was Project Entropia the game was awesome and I couldn’t wait to log in when I got home from work.

I invested a lot ( hangar, house, apartments, decent gear) and ended up losing thousands of pounds.

From what I’ve been told all the original design team/coders left MindArk some years ago so for me no possibility of the game improving only new ways to screw cash out of players.

Hence I hardly ever play now and have sold everything of value.

But if you’re still enjoying EU well that’s fine and some aspects of the game are still good fun.

Best of luck out there Roger!

I realy dont need to ad anything more to this.

"This game and MA is legit!!!"

"No money is safe on this platform"

I think quitting the game due to suddenly losing a lot of peds through one’s own mistake is a legitimate course of action. A personal choice to avoid it happening again irrespective of who is ‘to blame’.

Also posting in PCF again a sensible move as some people have got their peds back this way.

"This game and MA is legit!!!"

"No money is safe on this platform"

Yes you can grab my quotes, from diff threads, and make me look hypocritical by negating to mention that a person can change his mind realy fast.

One moment I am very happy and joyfull with lots of hope and chasing dreams. Next moment my heart is ripped from my chest and the trolling wolves circle the carcass growling, gnashing and snapping at my flesh, like a horde of ravenous blood thirsty demons and jins.

My question : What...exactly...is...your...intent...by....this...?

Last edited:
I think quitting the game due to suddenly losing a lot of peds through one’s own mistake is a legitimate course of action. A personal choice to avoid it happening again irrespective of who is ‘to blame’.

Also posting in PCF again a sensible move as some people have got their peds back this way.

Emphasis on
, as I had missed that boat it seems.

hi

hi sir

I say again, please raed https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?290326-Please-Help-120k-peds-Mistake

keep bumping this thread omce a day. ma DO act as mediator they did in that case. also plese note the names on that other thread. many hypocrites on here. I think ma should do EXACT SAME AS THEY DID WHEEN KARY JANE MISTAKE - LOCK THE GUYS ACCOUNT (not your account) WHILST IT IS ''INVESTIGATIED..

ONCE AGAIN SIR https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?290326-Please-Help-120k-peds-Mistake

please don't do nothing like many others have done. mary jane got it sorted so can you.

Your money isn't safe anywhere.
I've once went to an ATM machine to get some money.
Did the transaction, got my card out, but forgot to take the money (and no, I wasn't even drunk nor stoned).
Well, needless to say, the money was gone.
Now, what's different between EU and real life?

You can always hope for strangers to be nice and honest, but just don't be surprised when they arent.

When money is involved, people can do strange things.

Again, don't let a (costly) mistake you made yourself be a reason not to trust the platform.

Your money isn't safe anywhere.
I've once went to an ATM machine to get some money.
Did the transaction, got my card out, but forgot to take the money (and no, I wasn't even drunk nor stoned).
Well, needless to say, the money was gone.
Now, what's different between EU and real life?

You can always hope for strangers to be nice and honest, but just don't be surprised when they arent.

When money is involved, people can do strange things.

Again, don't let a (costly) mistake you made yourself be a reason not to trust the platform.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to wizz again.

One hour to go on auction. No response from MA. No response from "pierre reg aegis". In light of a platform that is so unsafe for personal money, I also weigh in the ballance this matter, to decide NOT to make any large investments on this game. I have also messaged the broker to make this point very clear. I dont care if some creepy named player comes forward and challenges me whether I have the money or not. Its enough that I know and Mindark knows, and I realy dont have to prove it to anyone else. Nobody in the world walks around and shows strangers their bank balance on public social media sites. Noboby actually hits an ATH without spending at least double the ammount won beforehand. I can ofc only speak for myself.

After this post and the ones after that, its obvious you didnt understand how this things work. No one is obliged to give you the PEDs back. The mistake was yours. The language and tone you are using isnt helping you! :scratch2:

And last, a quick search on your "started threads" shows you did the same mistake one year ago, and you deleted your posts inside your own thread...

All your actions so far have only made it worse for you. :scratch2:

After this post and the ones after that, its obvious you didnt understand how this things work. No one is obliged to give you the PEDs back. The mistake was yours. The language and tone you are using isnt helping also :scratch2:

And last, a quick search on your "started threads" shows you did the same mistake one year ago, and you deleted yours posts inside your own thread...

All your actions so far have only made it worse for you. :scratch2:

Well, I do have to come to his defence here.
He knows he made the mistake himself. No need to keep rubbing that in :wise:
It's already harde enough for him!

But you cant blame him for trying to set it straight, right?

Bah, that's a one of the shittiest mistake someone can do in this game.... sorry to see it happening

another example of one of the shittiest things I keep seeing when someone does a mistake is to say:
MindArk just don’t care about anything now except their shareholder profits.

No once can prevent you from doing mistakes, there's just no such thing, there's no such amount of resources in the world, to force someone to never do a mistake, ever, no matter how many clicks in between the first step and the final step.

And to everyone that keeps saying that MA cares only about their profits: you are correct. You should watch your money as well.

Well, I do have to come to his defence here.
He knows he made the mistake himself. No need to keep rubbing that in :wise:
It's already harde enough for him!

But you cant blame him for trying to set it straight, right?

Doesnt take much reading to see his atitude on his last Auction Mistake. Now he is doing the same. So, no, he hasn't learned. A humble and positive atitude could have helped him a lot, on BOTH mistakes.

Doesnt take much reading to see his atitude on his last Auction Mistake. Now he is doing the same. So, no, he hasn't learned. A humble and positive atitude could have helped him a lot, on BOTH mistakes.

lol, I'd like to see how you would react if you would have just lost 2000 dollar by a simple miss click.
You'd probably be cheering and throwing kisses, right?

Try to show some empathy here :D

lol, I'd like to see how you would react if you would have just lost 2000 dollar by a simple miss click.
You'd probably be cheering and throwing kisses, right?

Try to show some empathy here :D

I wont argue with you on this. Just pointing out that his atitude and words aren't helping him, and that is a fact.

You wouldnt get peds back in this transaction because this item and buyout and the hundreds of them on auction right now are to trap people just like you. It is pretty unfortunate but in the end, you have to be careful with buying stuff with real money and not take it lightly like a different mmo. It sucks, but you have to buy, confirm, with a giant red warning on it.. you cant pin this on mindark (except auction house needs some sprucing up in general).

It sucks. Hope things change for you despite your attitude.

Uhm, for the record. None who stake claim on my attatude here know me personally or even ingame. Just sayin. :scratch2:

Bah, that's a one of the shittiest mistake someone can do in this game.... sorry to see it happening

another example of one of the shittiest things I keep seeing when someone does a mistake is to say:

Thanks Evey. But I was quoting somebody else right there with that sentence.

Uhm, for the record. None who stake claim on my attatude here know me personally or even ingame. Just sayin. :scratch2:

At start we did not knew anything about you until you decided to tell us more about you little by little.
First day you discovered Mindark is legit only because you've hit ath.
Second day you bought something in Ah because you are sloppy and you keep all your peds on the ped card despite the fact this shit has been running on pcf since forever.
Third day you want mindark to duplicate dna and give it to you just because you shove some fake money in the public perception and you believe just because you have money you can buy anything you want only because this game is a business and yeah ..

If you want to get your money back contact the guy who sold the chair whatever that was politely via pm on forum/ingame and hope all gets sorted out.Don't bring Mindark or any other story to the table.Its low and you look like shit.
I hope everyone will do the same from now on.Its completely disgusting to wash your laundry in public when its clear your bloody mistake and you feel entitled that Mindark should come and fix your mistake.
Good luck

At start we did not knew anything about you until you decided to tell us more about you little by little.
First day you discovered Mindark is legit only because you've hit ath.
Second day you bought something in Ah because you are sloppy and you keep all your peds on the ped card despite the fact this shit has been running on pcf since forever.
Third day you want mindark to duplicate dna and give it to you just because you shove some fake money in the public perception and you believe just because you have money you can buy anything you want only because this game is a business and yeah ..

If you want to get your money back contact the guy who sold the chair whatever that was politely via pm on forum/ingame and hope all gets sorted out.Don't bring Mindark or any other story to the table.Its low and you look like shit.
I hope everyone will do the same from now on.Its completely disgusting to wash your laundry in public when its clear your bloody mistake and you feel entitled that Mindark should come and fix your mistake.
Good luck

definitely agree with messi here. and that doesnt happen all too often.

if people cant handle large sums of money they just shouldnt do it. fact. play with money while stoned or drunk and lose it then just accept it. but dont come crying on the forum like that bitch mary jane the abuser did. its just annoying and disgusting.

Funny. I bet both "Me Realy Never" & "messi" wouldve loved to have been the seller of most expensive table. :laugh:

Ye believe a liar, trust a thief, sounds legit:eyecrazy:

Its clear theyre rooting for "pierre reg aegis", whom they considder very lucky. Has anyone else looked at the auction latelly? Non buyout bid crappy items explosion. Pirates and scallywags like flies to a wet fresh turd. Somebody else made a brief comment on how this isnt some new phenomenon. They mine the actions for lucky acidental clicks. And chances are there are many gamers who have lost this way and out of embarrasment or avoiding shark-pool forum, never come forward. I too neglected another one of 1K, which I let slide so to speak. We are in fact talking about a auction - exploit here in the right context. ( Say it aint so!!!)

There is a positive sideeffect to such an incident. For example, its pretty obvious and clear who I can trust and whom I cannot trust. They come out of the shadows and expose themselves, by responses alone, which reflect their true nature, for not only me, but anyone interested to be enlightened. A little logic and common sense goes a very long way.

This is a psychological flowergarden which could provide a fantastic case-study for any phd student through observance alone.

Last edited:
Funny. I bet both "Me Realy Never" & "messi" wouldve loved to have been the seller of most expensive table. :laugh:

Its clear theyre rooting for "pierre reg aegis", whom they considder very lucky. Has anyone else looked at the auction latelly? Non buyout bid crappy items explosion. Pirates and scallywags like flies to a wet fresh turd. Somebody else made a brief comment on how this isnt some new phenomenon. They mine the actions for lucky acidental clicks. And chances are there are many gamers who have lost this way and out of embarrasment or avoiding shark-pool forum, never come forward. I too neglected another one of 1K, which I let slide so to speak. We are in fact talking about a auction - exploit here in the right context. ( Say it aint so!!!)

There is a positive sideeffect to such an incident. For example, its pretty obvious and clear who I can trust and whom I cannot trust. They come out of the shadows and expose themselves, by responses alone, which reflect their true nature, for not only me, but anyone interested to be enlightened. A little logic and common sense goes a very long way.

This is a psychological flowergarden which could provide a fantastic case-study for any phd student through observance alone.

As much blame as you want to put onto everyone else. You walked up to the NPC, you searched for the table, you committed a purchase for an obscene amount of ped. Whether it be in error or not....Pierre didn't ask you to pay him 20k for the table, MA didn't, Messi, MRN or anyone else did.

As much blame as you want to put onto everyone else. You walked up to the NPC, you searched for the table, you committed a purchase for an obscene amount of ped. Whether it be in error or not....Pierre didn't ask you to pay him 20k for the table, MA didn't, Messi, MRN or anyone else did.

Then there is the neurotic who desperatelly try and twist this matter to suit their agendas. Its not a blame-game. Neither was it the intent from the start.

Looks though its sure is starting to expose a serious exploit and those that may have or be benifitting from it on a large scale, are comming forward to defend it. Kinda looks that way.

I think if I was a petty criminal, who bennifitted long term, from an exploit, in such a game, I too would be worried, that such a seriosus incident, might cause the platform host ,to fix it. Well where money is involved.......Go figure.

In my opinion, this Verse can do without the lesser petty crooked types. The outside vineer is hiding a crap-hole. Bring back the Hope NOW! Classy of-world colonies are not space slums. Lets make Entropia Great again!

Last edited:
Then there is the neurotic who desperatelly try and twist this matter to suit their agendas. Its not a blame-game. Neither was it the intent from the start.

Looks though its sure is starting to expose a serious exploit and those that may have or be benifitting from it on a large scale, are comming forward to defend it. Kinda looks that way.

I think if I was a petty criminal, who bennifitted long term, from an exploit, in such a game, I too would be worried, that such a seriosus incident, might cause the platform host ,to fix it. Well where money is involved.......Go figure.

In my opinion, this Verse can do without the lesser petty crooked types. The outside vineer is hiding a crap-hole. Bring back the Hope NOW!

Please define how this is an exploit in any sense of the word. Poor design? Definitely. Exploit? not at all.

Last edited:
Please define how this is an exploit in any sense of the word

If you havent caught on already how can I ever expect you to by trying to explain it in any other way? I am satisfied with how I already pointed it out tyvm :) Pfft why bother?:confused:

you made a mistake, dust yourself off and move on with life. your still up 12k dollars. chalk it up to a 122k ATH instead of a 144K ATH. done and :)

arguing, threatening to quit, whining, being drunk, (insert whatever) WHO CARES! life is too short to spend days being upset.

GZ on your 124k ATH :) enjoy it

In the begining i feel sorry that it happened.
But now i just can see that you trying to blame everyone around for your mistake.
The only exploit here i can see its your brain beeing too stoned/ drunk.
Person who made auction didnt set 20k ped BO to catch someone, YOU placed that bid after confirming TWICE.
You also said you had same problems before and you still didnt learn.
Person who created auction dont need to give a single F*** since he just made normal auction.
He is offline or doesnt answer to your pm? Maybe he just doesnt want to but it dont make him exploiter or thief.
I can understand that loosing 2k $ is frustrating but the way you act towards people who doesnt agree with your
opinion is just sad.

Status
Back