Suggestion: loot 2.0 was a mistake, make loot 3.0 or undo loot 2.0

Status
For a lazy person it would be yeah.

Be careful to not mistake "having other obligations in life" with "being lazy".

The real BS is telling people this game is doomed (we keep hearing it for nearly 20 yers)

Lol, I have to admit that "the sky is falling" don't affect me so much either anymore after all these years ;)

I'm just a masochistic kinda guy so I like Entropia....and I hate it, all the same.

For a lazy person it would be yeah. Most things would be easiest not to be started.
Each must decide for him/herself if it's worth it or not, an hour, 3 5 or 12.
But when your relationship with the game is in a toxic place, it would definitely be better to stay out of it.
Ok, stop the crap... that lazy person probably works >40 hours a week and loses a large portion of that income on this game in disbelief propagated by fools like you.
Trading companies have to be transparent on how many "traders" are profitable. EU should be the same, I bet its 0.01% at best - which is horrific and actually an optimistic number.
Statistically, EU is a dead loss and you know it. If you want to make money with risk get stocks/shares/forex.... hell even bitcoin (imaginary money) is a better bet.

I bet its 0.01% at best - which is horrific and actually an optimistic number.
I hope you won't bet too much on that, you'd loose the bet by .. a lot :D

I hope you won't bet too much on that, you'd loose the bet by .. a lot :D
Do you understand statistics? When I say 0.01% I am talking about the number of players who have withdrawn more than deposited in the entire history of EU. Do you realise that? The odds I'm offering is only 1/10,000 and over 20 years that is generous. If it was good EU would publish it. What a surprise, they don't.

screw loot 3.0, i'm ready for loot 4.0, maybe even 5.0. the future is here people

The problem is that in all hunting related threads where you post you always offer an alternative to the game. Be it a job, the beach, the wife, just anything but a solution to the topic at hand. You're doing people a very bad service if every time they have an issue, a problem or they just come for help, to help them with a random problem you make up in your head, or just put some mumbo jumbo crap as solution. No Rick, you can use this advice in life too, not just in game: you need t help people with their goal, their issue. Any professional in any field will ask first what is the problem so they can present with the best solutions.

You could also try a few things, you could do something shocking for you like actually learning what we're saying here. Or even more shocking - you could ask, instead of coming up with these ridiculous theories of your. They're just assumptions and as always, the farthest away from the truth.

Be an adult and take the dislike I gave you as a feedback to the ideas you put in the post. If you have problems with the dislike, ask, don't insult, it will not help you make your argument any better. Katie gave the key to success in anything in life: determination. Have enough of that and you're set. I said in many occasion (coz why the fuck not, people are very interested in this aspect) I am a programmer and I do pretty well for myself and my family, making profit here is one of my hobbies. Speaking of family, I am a dad of two boys and I'm making considerable efforts so that they never act as bullies, and always take a stance against such elements...
Stay on topic, Rick and try to learn the game from those that have some experience.

I need to make £5k a month to live. What's that in ped? mmmm about 80000 to 100000 ped 'profit' a "month" I guess.

I don't believe that is doable, certainly not month in month out regular income to withdraw. Its insane to even consider that an option.

Lets put that into perspective, if I was able pull 5 ped profit every hunt, (never have any losses) that's not going to get me very far is it haha.

So sure its normal to have a real life job, and play the game as entainment.

I think part of the issue here, is I treat it as entertainment, it's cool to chat about life, talk about family, chat about hobbies have a laugh. Even saying I'm going down the pub tonight, f**k the game...it's all "normal" chit-chat. Call it pub talk.

You're too serious about it, treat it like a job. I've already had 8 -12 hours of work already before I consider logging in.

I haven't paid to play for 2 years or so, I login and I've got loads of deed income sitting there. Is that not winning? I don't need 40k ring or a 100k gun to run.

What's wrong with playing it occasionally? You seem to take the view: if not hunting 100% full on every day.... then it's a fail. I like movies, but I don't watch 6 hours of films every night to make me feel happy.

Truth is; I'm loving my new life by the beach, Maybe I don't need the game to fill some empty void in my life. I simply login when the mood takes me these days, that is not a "fail".

When I log into EU and do some taming it kind of feels similar to being near my real life beaches (as those taming islands are on the beach)..... I like it.

Plus the game has changed, everyone i knew has left. Its not EU 2008 or even 2005 anymore.
And yeah sometimes I get more satisfaction playing a mobile game instead..... who cares though, I share my love around hobbies. EU is simply one of many things I like to do.

Its all cool...Night night.

Rick.

I need to make £5k a month to live. What's that in ped? mmmm about 80000 to 100000 ped 'profit' a "month" I guess.

I don't believe that is doable, certainly not month in month out regular income to withdraw. Its insane to even consider that an option.

Lets put that into perspective, if I was able pull 5 ped profit every hunt, (never have any losses) that's not going to get me very far is it haha.

So sure its normal to have a real life job, and play the game as entainment.

I think part of the issue here, is I treat it as entertainment, it's cool to chat about life, talk about family, chat about hobbies have a laugh. Even saying I'm going down the pub tonight, f**k the game...it's all "normal" chit-chat. Call it pub talk.

You're too serious about it, treat it like a job. I've already had 8 -12 hours of work already before I consider logging in.

I haven't paid to play for 2 years or so, I login and I've got loads of deed income sitting there. Is that not winning? I don't need 40k ring or a 100k gun to run.

What's wrong with playing it occasionally? You seem to take the view: if not hunting 100% full on every day.... then it's a fail. I like movies, but I don't watch 6 hours of films every night to make me feel happy.

Truth is; I'm loving my new life by the beach, Maybe I don't need the game to fill some empty void in my life. I simply login when the mood takes me these days, that is not a "fail".

When I log into EU and do some taming it kind of feels similar to being near my real life beaches (as those taming islands are on the beach)..... I like it.

Plus the game has changed, everyone i knew has left. Its not EU 2008 or even 2005 anymore.
And yeah sometimes I get more satisfaction playing a mobile game instead..... who cares though, I share my love around hobbies. EU is simply one of many things I like to do.

Its all cool...Night night.

Rick.

Hey, Rick, I see your dislike of the game, but you're still coming back here to play ... do you want to make a team in a few weeks or a month? When you're in the game just PM me. I will show you what I know through practice. I think it's much easier to understand than to explain. Surely you know more about the game, only from the years you are here, so it can be useful for both. I don't even use extra loot programs, etc., I just play the game.

Everyone's personal life has nothing to do with the game.
It's like comparing athletes to the standards of the country they're from, not to their achievements. You have no idea how absurd it sounds.

another lad who has failed to understand loot 2.0, most likely even 1.0, and now already demanding loot 3.0 :D

Hey, Rick, I see your dislike of the game, but you're still coming back here to play ...

me too... because the game can be fun.... but it's just a mess atm.

2-3 month where you get to 94% tt-return on a daylie to 3-day basis, the globals and multipliers just keep coming. This is fun and that's when i play.
but then there's periods of 2-3 months where just hardly any multipliers and globals are happening, the tt-return during that period is somewhat like 80-85%, that's when game is no fun at all and that's when i don't play it anymore, even if i would like to...

bottom line, the could be fun all the time, but in it's current state it just isn't.

Last edited:
me too... because the game can be fun.... but it's just a fucking mess atm.

2-3 month where you get to 94% tt-return on a daylie to 3-day basis, the globals and multipliers just keep coming. This is fun and that's when i play.
but then there's periods of 2-3 months where just hardly any multipliers and globals are happening, the tt-return during that period is somewhat like 80-85%, that's when game is no fun at all and that's when i don't play it anymore, even if i would like to...

bottom line, the could be fun all the time, but in it's current state it just isn't.

I'm not sure if you're talking about hunting or crafts.
TT pattern for mining, crafts and hunting are no different, but I have no experience in crafts or mining, I just did tests to check this. In my opinion, the specifics of mining and crafts are MU, while in hunting we have a higher percentage of return(and looter profession), because the loot has mostly shrapnels.

I'm not sure if you're talking about hunting or crafts.

hunting, crafting and mining.
It's either okay (~94%) on everything or it's terrible (80-85%, sometimes even less) on everything for weeks or even months...

I get plenty of MU btw..

Ok, I am a lazy person...really really lazy. I do not want to do the same job twice, rather do it once and finsihed and never do it again. Sometimes takes a bit more time than doing it just once but surely takeas wa less time than doing 2-4 times until it works once and for all.
In EU I am lazy because ...well I can not be bothered to trade everything, its an escape from that lazy RL thingies.
Loot2.0 in that view took away a lot of "excitement", no higher globals on stuff one should not kill in that inadequate setup anymore, no more ESIs, nothing really special in loot with a higher MU that would reduce the losses a bit.
Really not whining, but my loot composition has become TT food almost 100% of the time. Not asking for the high MU parts, just the "wow nice" feeling when one got an (L) armour that had that awesome 115% MU, something that at leas felt somwhow rare but was always part of those bigger globals.
You remember the time when you got an uber and it was not mostly shrapnel ?
Loot2.0 is easier on new players, return has flattened out, the long draughts are gone (as long as one does not do silly things) and they have an incencitive to level up faster because of higher MU thingies.
They even get globals below 50 PEDs now (which I still do not count as a global and I find it absurd that people in the top100 on EL are in there because of Kerberos) .
I do not think that any change in the Loot system would change anything.
There will allways be people that think they deserve better and envy those that apparently do better.
As long as people think they are something the are not because there is not real definition of what they are, the will think they are no noobs anymore :D
I consider myself lower medium, level 100 in HIT/DMG is probaly medium and uber starts around 200. Noobish ends probaly around level 50.

And I really do not see a reason why freerunners which are lazier than I am should do better. EU never was "pay-to-win" or "make-money-fast", it takes a lot of work and trading and time to make some profits and a lot of investments (no matter if they come from a CC or trading). Dumbing it down even more would just make it even more boring.

Investing in EU is like an employer hiring you for a job you pay for, but he promises you a pension (if something is not changed).

Money you move here is microscopical anyway. So you make 10ped/profit every day for next 5 years and you will still earn a lot less than I make in a week :D Maybe try spending same time irl, profit there? Take those profits and play this game without caring if you lost 10 ped here and there?

I have a friend who heard from a friend of his that there was a man who bought a car by working in RL ;) .

I heard from my great-grandfather that there used to be people who worked in the field with shovels :p

Do you understand statistics? When I say 0.01% I am talking about the number of players who have withdrawn more than deposited in the entire history of EU. Do you realise that? The odds I'm offering is only 1/10,000 and over 20 years that is generous. If it was good EU would publish it. What a surprise, they don't.

To have statistics, it must be measured. You are citing things that have never been measured. But like Evey, I am going to wager you would lose your bet... by a lot. Just because you are incapable of learning and adapting, ironically it would require you to analyze statistics, does not mean it has not been done.

A lot of saltiness in this thread and imagine my shock face, it's the same few folks that sit in PCF crying like brats instead of actually playing the game. Same folks issuing the same predictable regurgitation.

Lot of folks in my circle are doing fairly well, which is why I know you will lose your bets. While some of you are saying that people in your circles are all doing poorly - perhaps this is a pretty good start in analyzing how to improve. If you are not willing to analyze and improve, as is required in a RCE, then perhaps this type of game is not for you and you should go play other games that cater to people who bang on floors and cry for the game to be catered to them.

As a side note, your dismissal of crypto (bitcoin in your example) is very enlightening to your overall awareness.

hell even bitcoin (imaginary money) is a better bet.

was an awesome bet, has earned me 15 years of past and 8 years of future deposits in less than 16 months. i'd be ready now to depo more, but i don't want to anymore. sad story bro!

perhaps this is a pretty good start in analyzing how to improve.

If you're talking about returns/profit, then you, evey, messi etc. keep claiming that, yet you've never provided some information on how to improve the odds of multipliers during a 66-80% TT-return phase...

if you're talking about the actual topic of this thread, which is that massive depo provides too many benefits, then you're basically telling people to just depo more...

Last edited:
There is only one thing you need to be successful in EU, and that is to have more money than brains. You don't need to be smart (those days are gone), and there is no secret knowledge to gain to improve your game. You just need to have that cash for the endless grind, which some will refer to as being consistent. Beware of those who would pat themselves on the back and tell you they know what is up, all the while belittling your take on the game. I am at a point now where I believe that if you can't cycle 100k+ ped a month, you might as well only log in to chat with your soc mates, or join the endless ranks of resellers.

To have statistics, it must be measured. You are citing things that have never been measured. But like Evey, I am going to wager you would lose your bet... by a lot. Just because you are incapable of learning and adapting, ironically it would require you to analyze statistics, does not mean it has not been done.

As a side note, your dismissal of crypto (bitcoin in your example) is very enlightening to your overall awareness.
It has been measured - by Mindark, I am not stating actuals as Mindark have never published this data hence why I stated "I bet" and not "I know". The reference to the statistic is based on my bet of the number of people who have withdrawn more than deposited as a % of the entire games account base - 0.01% is a statistic of this - based on assumption and not known fact - but still a statistic in the context of my "bet".

As for crypto, I'm glad you are an expert on this too, I actually state it was a better bet and didn't knock it at all - just hinted that it is volatile and risky.

Quite probably many of the folks that have withdrawn more than deposited have done so via the selling of items at a higher price and quite possibly by forex rate changes overtime - coming from England I have benefited from this as when I was depoing I was getting $2 for £1, now withdrawing I am getting a favourable exchange on that.

But, with buying and selling of items and forex being favourable discounted, if you think you are making a regular profit out of a chanced based system over a long period of time, that is designed for you to lose, then you are indeed a magnificent example of either a sage we should all worship the greatness of... or a typical gambler who only remembers the good times when you make ped and conveniently forgets the more numerous bad times when you lose?

If you're talking about returns/profit, then you, evey, messi etc. keep claiming that, yet you've never provided some information on how to improve the odds of multipliers during a 66-80% TT-return phase...

if you're talking about the actual topic of this thread, which is that massive depo provides too many benefits, then you're basically telling people to just depo more...
We keep saying, but you refuse the explanation. The only way to increase the odds of multipliers is to keep rolling. As developers say, the more looting events, the more stable your return is. This is as simple as it can be. It's the law of big numbers that people keep mentioning all over the forums. 66-80 % can ONLY happen when you do a very small amount of clicks, mining, crafting, hunting. People with weapons 2.0 for sale keep saying they have over 97% and I'm pretty sure most of these figures are true, when enough looting events happen. Add a big looter level on top of good efficiency and as you can see, I rarely get multipliers even if I am pretty active at times. So how and when the multiplier comes becomes very irrelevant, just as the % of people who withdrew more than they deposited. But if these is top priority for others... have fun

We keep saying, but you refuse the explanation. The only way to increase the odds of multipliers is to keep rolling.

I know statistics... your statement just isn't helpful at all, as it has no use to solve the issue... also, if you had the slightest clue about statistics, you'd know even more rolls doesn't garantuee that you get the multiplier... your chance for getting 1 multiplier increases when you go up from 100 clicks to 1000 to 10000 or even to 10 million, but the chance just doesn't become 100%. So you're basically keep saying just depo more, even if it just means to still not getting the multis...

Like it was for during one period.... 390k clicks, not a single 3+ digit multiplier :dunno:

depos won't happen, i've withdrawn more than i've depoed and it's gonna stay that way. This game is just way too bad to put more money in than taken out.

Anyway, stick to the topic pls, which still is very big depos giving to much advantages.

Last edited:
I know statistics... your statement just isn't helpful at all, as it has no use to solve the issue... also, if you had the slightest clue about statistics, you'd know even more rolls doesn't garantuee that you get the multiplier... your chance for getting 1 multiplier increases when you go up from 100 clicks to 1000 to 10000 or even to 10 million, but the chance just doesn't become 100%.

Like it was for during one period.... 390k clicks, not a single 3+ digit multiplier :dunno:
Then you must be cursed.

a noob question to all those that always tell others that "you to can profit or play close to free" your just not adapting etc...

how could MA survive if everyone adapted and can break even or profit? You do realize that that is just not possible and maybe just maybe there are other reasons a few do profit while 98% lose. Like maybe getting big fat loots early on to set you up over the years to take advantages of things others can not.

I would say there are many many more ways a few lucky people got set up to be uber today than for anyone to adapt and break even, and i mean since forever not just loot 2.0. Borrowing MA official items is an nice way to profit - can i do that too? who has Marco's gun now?? :)

I agree there are many was to play better and many ways to gamble and lose a ton but barring that, any random normal player that hunts at or below level uses best gear they can use or afford has almost no chance to break even, and this is by design as someone has to lose to facilitate new deposits.

The cost to play is so stupidly high even at low levels now that people just leave, so less $ in they system and if you not already set up you are likely never going to be. you can drop $100K buying all the shinny expensive items you want and your still likely going to lose. And yes i understand its not 100% the gear but again even having good knowledge MA has to cap how many can profit or they will go bankrupt.

and no i have not lost a ton of $ before anyone wants to say i am just another pissed of gambler that doesn't understand the system etc..

Guess it was a question and some ranting :)

you can drop $100K buying all the shinny expensive items you want and your still likely going to lose.

With the amount of flexibility and diversity $100k would buy you, it's very difficult to lose if you have some patience, know what items to go for and hardly tt anything.

The more money you have, the easier it becomes to profit or break even.

The monthly CLD is one of those ubers that have 2.0 weapons. They have no experience as newcomers to Loot 2.0, but have claims that it is better.
But if it's better, why can't the MA keep the players in the wonderful setting?

Loot 2.0 means: a big investment for peanut profit. Not everyone is ready to bet in an unstable economy with an atmosphere of fraud.

Status
Back