PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 166
  1. #21
    Mutated mastermesh's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Billy Bar
    Avatar
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Posts
    14,587
    Blog Entries
    10
    Images
    1745
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Unfortunately, due to a change in Paypal's policies regarding e-currencies and virtual currencies, PayPal will no longer be offered as an option for deposits to or withdrawals from Entropia Universe.

    MindArk is actively pursuing potential additional payment providers, which may also include cryptocurrency payment options. Some of the providers we are exploring include: Neteller, Skrill, Utrust, and TransferWise.

    As an alternative to PayPal, MindArk recommends using the bank or wire transfer deposit option, which is the most cost-effective method to deposit funds into Entropia Universe.


    Will the fee for withdrawals via bank that do not go through be reduced or removed??? That fee makes it extremely not cost effective, especially if the transfer doesn't go through in one try, and requires a second try, which may also fail, along with the fee associated with it.

    https://account.entropiauniverse.com...ithdrawal-faq/


    Do you charge any fees for a failed transfer?
    If a transfer of a payment fails and the money is returned to MindArk, a bank charge equivalent to 700 PED (70 USD) or more will be drawn from your withdrawal amount.

    Reasons for a failed transfer can be:

    the name on the bank account does not match with the name on your Entropia Universe account
    you have entered incorrect bank account information
    your bank account cannot receive international payments
    your bank account cannot receive payments in the currency you have selected
    To avoid the transfer to fail, contact your bank and ask which information you need to give for an international transfer to your bank account.
    Many banks in the US cannot take international transfers....

    Paypal WAS the solution to this... So far no alternative to Paypal exists really that is equivalent to the paypal resolution.

    Will Mindark start issuing personal checks that get sent in the mail or something similar? How about gift cards mailed to physical addresses? Lottery Ticket?
    Last edited by mastermesh; 10-25-2019 at 04:28.

  2. #22
    afaik skrill and neteller are both basically the same as they are both owned by paysafecard

  3. #23
    Provider Biggestglobal's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2007
    Location
    China, Wuhan
    Avatar
    the biggest global
    Society
    Antipodean Army
    Posts
    204
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bank transfer for box or keys purchase ?

    what about alipay or WeChat pay ?
    dont think they can do that since they are companies in china and the bank policies here forbids transactions with e- currencies like this.

    well in fact i heared withdraw from eu is impossible here now since the bank will ask you to provide a full details of the transaction if you do a transfer with a froeign company, with the amount of USD 500 and above.If you cant make the bank (this side) believe the money has nothing to do with something like casino, gambling or etc, they will reject that deal immediately..in this case..withdraw money from eu.....you will know your chance..

    anyway, thank you for saving me from depo, MA...

  4. #24
    Prowler Kevlie's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2008
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Hadesheim - Junkyard Bar
    Avatar
    Daniel Ninja Kevlie
    Society
    Dark Knights - Apprentices
    Posts
    1,302
    Images
    169
    I think there was multiple mentions about using Debit MasterCard or Visa and just deposit using online bank. What is the big issue here with such method ?

  5. #25
    Old Alpha K_rupT's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2008
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Eudoria
    Avatar
    KrupT KrupT RaveR
    Posts
    965
    Images
    52
    Only visa/mastercard as options on web shop for me. Nothing else available

  6. #26
    Guardian unufain8's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Romania
    Avatar
    -Saphire of Dark-
    Society
    Dark Knights Squires
    Posts
    259
    Images
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Xcessive View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    so i could deposit for 5 years... but now cant withdraw.. makes sense.
    You can withdraw. You just need a bank account.

  7. #27
    Mutated mastermesh's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Billy Bar
    Avatar
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Posts
    14,587
    Blog Entries
    10
    Images
    1745
    Quote Originally Posted by unufain8 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You can withdraw. You just need a bank account.
    you just need a bank account that can take international transfers, many of which do not... and you need to have a bank that has a smart enough people to give you the correct numbers that Mindark wants, many of which do not... IBAN numbers, etc. are not normal things in the US. Typically over here account number and routing number are all you need to do transfers, etc. Elsewhere is elsewhere. I suspect Mindark has shot itself in the foot with a much bigger wound than the flesh wound they think they got.

    Also, just noticed that if you do choose to deposit with bank transfer the minimum deposit is now set to 100 USD...

    with paypal you could deposit in much smaller increments.

    Think it might be time for a lot of us to cash out for good?.. assuming we can figure out some Q@#@#%$!% way for Mindark to allow that?
    Last edited by mastermesh; 10-25-2019 at 06:02.

  8. #28
    Alpha livius's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Germany
    Avatar
    Livius Beyond Godlike
    Society
    Skyfall
    Posts
    667
    Images
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevlie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think there was multiple mentions about using Debit MasterCard or Visa and just deposit using online bank. What is the big issue here with such method ?
    Well some are not using his credit card maybe , some have only maestro , some likes PayPal cuz the fee is cheaper.
    I did a direct transfer bank to bank 150 to MA and my bank taxed me with 14 that sucks tbh...
    "Most of the current complaints we see come from accounts that are within the expected range, we can also state that your returns match the expectations and examples we set in the Dev Notes."
    -144834.90PED since Account Created 2010-12-15
    https://www.twitch.tv/liviuspk

  9. #29
    Old Alpha Darth Revan's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2016
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Canada
    Avatar
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Posts
    940
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by livius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I did a direct transfer bank to bank 150 to MA and my bank taxed me with 14 that sucks tbh...
    Sounds like you should blame your bank for taxing you that much.

  10. #30
    Marauder Divinity's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2010
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    India
    Avatar
    Divinity Deth Undefined
    Society
    Freelancer
    Posts
    4,989
    Images
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Will the fee for withdrawals via bank that do not go through be reduced or removed??? That fee makes it extremely not cost effective, especially if the transfer doesn't go through in one try, and requires a second try, which may also fail, along with the fee associated with it.
    That fee is the actual fee levied by the bank to the company and not something MA charges and is usually due to mistake in input made by the withdrawer. There is 0 sense in removing that fee as that would be an unnecessary drain for MA. The way to be cost effective is to not make mistake and give the proper details in the first place.

    Quote Originally Posted by K_rupT View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Only visa/mastercard as options on web shop for me. Nothing else available
    That is exactly what this notification is about and that they are actively pursuing adding other methods. Whats your point?

    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you just need a bank account that can take international transfers, many of which do not... and you need to have a bank that has a smart enough people to give you the correct numbers that Mindark wants, many of which do not... IBAN numbers, etc. are not normal things in the US. Typically over here account number and routing number are all you need to do transfers, etc. Elsewhere is elsewhere. I suspect Mindark has shot itself in the foot with a much bigger wound than the flesh wound they think they got.

    Also, just noticed that if you do choose to deposit with bank transfer the minimum deposit is now set to 100 USD...

    with paypal you could deposit in much smaller increments.

    Think it might be time for a lot of us to cash out for good?.. assuming we can figure out some Q@#@#%$!% way for Mindark to allow that?
    You also need a home address/residence proof/money to begin with etc etc etc to actually get a bank account. To add to that if you do not have bank with smart enough people to give you the correct numbers then perhaps ask the bank you deal with to get some brains instead of wasting forum space here.

    Bank deposits are 100+ because there is a $10-15 usd minimum cost for a wire transfer levied. Imagine depositing 50 usd and bank charging 15 usd for it. Lol. MA just making sure no one does something stupid and then blames MA for it. Even $100 is too low anyways. Hence why for small transfers credit/debit card works best until we have other options like neteller/transferwise available.

    Quote Originally Posted by livius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well some are not using his credit card maybe , some have only maestro , some likes PayPal cuz the fee is cheaper.
    I did a direct transfer bank to bank 150 to MA and my bank taxed me with 14 that sucks tbh...
    That is because you did a small transaction. Had you done $1500 the cost would be aroun 20-25 usd max which is much less compared to what you pay via other merchants which generally charge 2-4%.

    For now credit/debit card is the only option for small transactions and once the other merchants are onboard we will have more options.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook