How to argue with females

Legion

Marauder
Society
Supremacy Reign
Iam Flatline Legion
The Allied Invasion. The Trojan Horse. The Divine Plan. The following strategy puts them all to shame because it defines how to finally defeat the great beast of society: women.
Arguing with girls, like yoga, is a meaningless and inane exercise. A lot of guys hate doing it, most notably because it never seems like we can win. But you can win. Here's how.

Step 1. Abandon all logic. Girls don't use it, and you certainly shouldn't allow it to handicap you.

Step 2. If you believe strongly in something, do NOT give in to any aspect of it. Compromise is useless against girls, because they will rationalize that if they can get you to concede to one element, they can get you to quit on the whole fuckin' Periodic Table. (Nothing like a little chemistry humor, right?)

Step 3. Don't be afraid to take cheap shots. Ever argue with a girl about something and they randomly insult you with something that has no relevance to the argument? That's their way of trying to wear you down and push you off-topic. Fight fire with fire, I say. Tell her she has a fat ass, small boobs, an ugly face, disorienting facial hair, unwieldy hips, and is a genuinely awful person.

Step 4. Cite precedent. Girls have no concept of historical factors relating to the current situation. Most girls reading this just went over to dictionary.com to see what "precedent" meant.

Step 5. Interrupt her. Don't let her talk. Girls hate that like they hate other girls. It's hilarious, too. They get all frazzled.

Step 6. Don't take her seriously. Laugh at every point she deems serious in nature. Fart, if possible. Derail her emotional train.

Step 7. If the argument escalates, cut off all communication with her. If a girl can't find you, she can't continue arguing about bullshit. Change your phone number, relocate, and get a name change if you must.

Step 8. Don't be fooled by "Let's stop arguing please." That's their way of making you let your guard down, so they can swoop in after you're worn down. Instead, say something like "Yeah, all this being right is exhausting for me." Pisses them off. Just trust me.

Step 9. Compare her unfavorably with another girl. This is especially effective if the comparison is with a girl that they simply abhor. Tell her something like, "Lisa is so much more compassionate than you." Girls hate other girls, like a deer hates a shotgun. And how do you take down a deer? Exactly.

Step 10. Don't be intimidated by the water works. That's their ultimate contingency, knowing that guys can't deal with a crying girl. Stay strong, don't let yourself get emotional, just think of something funny. Replay scenes from "Office Space" in your head if you must.

Step 11. Bust out, "I don't feel like fighting. I've proven my point."Then stop. Leave the argument. It pisses them off because a guy's natural reaction is to resolve, whereas a girl's is to continue forever and ever until the end of time until they hear that they are right. If a guy decides that he is right and won't budge, their whole concept of male-female relations is shot to shit. Again, mind games.

Step 12. Ask her if she's on the rag. Self-explanatory.

Step 13. When all else fails, tell her she's just like her mother. It's an ace-in-the-hole and will emotionally cripple her to such a degree she may even forget her whole argument.

Remember, girls are the less intelligent of the genders. All throughout history men have out-thought, out-invented, and out-created women in every facet of existence. Isn't it about time we won an argument for once? Gentlemen, that time is now.

I'm so gonna start to use this :p

super post
i can relate to every point u make he he he he
my girls a friggin nutter,shes never in the wrong and never backs down (well she thinks shes never wrong)
and then blames me for everything lol,

Hilarious :laugh:

but i'm just gonna stick to my "just say NO" philosophy. Never worked but I keep trying :D

How to argue with men:

Step one: Withold sex

Lesson over :D

PINKY said:
How to argue with men:

DOH :duh:

But that don't work on all of us ;)

Faustian said:
DOH :duh:

But that don't work on all of us ;)

Relying on "old righty" are we Faust? :D

PINKY said:
How to argue with men:

guess that leads to the "other girl" point :laugh:

PINKY said:
Relying on "old righty" are we Faust? :D

ol lefty actualy. She never says no. She never has a headache. And she doesn't bitch when I look at other women :D

Hell she does so much for me. Opens my beers. Lights my cigars. What more could a man ask for? And she never says a thing ;)

LOL .. You still give them to much space to speak imo :D

Just don't give an inch in any case and otherwise just stop the discussion.. An ex-g/f of mine could cry on command just to get her way. Thats real annoying. Ya get 3 guesses why she is an ex. ;)

Also look out for question like "Which do you like is best?" or "What did you mean with that?" unless your up for a new argument.

There's a more simple answer. Men could just say "Yes, of course, dear." we're happy, you're happy, and we still get what we want. Remember, we can control you, and when we can't, we find a man we can. :wise:

nice list, luckily men don't think with their brain, so there goes this list, all forgotten :kos:

Sure....

You can follow that advice, but I can tell you right now thats not the smart way to get a girlfriend or get laid ;)

Step 13. When all else fails, tell her she's just like her mother.

Ha, sure.. tell her this and you'll find yourself out the door before you can say Sorry lol ...

Remember this... us girls, we dont Need you... if you cant make us happy, we can just run to another guy who would easily comply to our wishes, there are plenty, and I say PLENTY of guys out there who would want us, you are NOT special and any guy who treats girls like the above, deserves to die lonely and sexless... ;)

Remember, girls are the less intelligent of the genders. All throughout history men have out-thought, out-invented, and out-created women in every facet of existence. Isn't it about time we won an argument for once? Gentlemen, that time is now

LOL....Men are nothing but puppets, we string you along how we want, sure.. go ahead and blow up another country because you need to prove that you have a bigger dick... but in the end, that just proves your a dickhead... and no girl wants a dickhead...

If you actually believe the stereotype above, I feel bad for you... you obviously never had a Real Women by your side ;) . And for those who do treat your girl like that, remember... We Can Always Do Better and as girls, there is always a runner up waiting to take your place :girl:

Men are like a deck of cards. You'll find the occasional king, but most are jacks

We are Right and we will always be right, once you stop living in denial then we can all live in harmony ;)

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should
relax and get used to the idea

nice list, luckily men don't think with their brain, so there goes this list, all forgotten

Exactly ;)

lol nice. :) Heres my version:

Step 1: Accept defeat and shut up.

Step 2: Hear about what you did wrong in extreme detail.

Step 3: Wait until next time.

PINKY said:
How to argue with men:

I notice that you havent met the right man yet

hope you got a plan B :D

Brilliant post man, pure gold:)

Especially comparison to other women: gotta let them know they are fully replaceable and interchangeable, and it puts them right into place.

+ rep X2

Ravenstar said:
There's a more simple answer. Men could just say "Yes, of course, dear." we're happy, you're happy, and we still get what we want. Remember, we can control you, and when we can't, we find a man we can. :wise:
Uh, thats called marriage.

Ravenstar said:
Remember, we can control you, and when we can't, we find a man we can. :wise:

Please find one you can, and leave me the hell alone :rolleyes:

Mikah said:
Remember this... us girls, we dont Need you... if you cant make us happy, we can just run to another guy who would easily comply to our wishes, there are plenty, and I say PLENTY of guys out there who would want us, you are NOT special and any guy who treats girls like the above, deserves to die lonely and sexless... ;)

in other words... the next guy that has more money? :rolleyes:

Mikah said:
Sure....
Men are like a deck of cards. You'll find the occasional king, but most are jacks

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

dougkush said:
in other words... the next guy that has more money? :rolleyes:

Not really, last millionare I dated ended up being a total prick and a cheater, as most guys with money are...I rather date a poor man than a rich boy.

I rather date a geek.. smart, creative, generous on occasions and they tend to appreciate what they got... guys with alot of money think they can buy you off with anything...

These type of guys go for the lower self esteem girls, as they are much easier to manipulate and control... Pity.

Lol @ Solo's pic :laugh:

Mikah said:
Not really, last millionare I dated ended up being a total prick and a cheater, as most guys with money are...I rather date a poor man than a rich boy.

I rather date a geek.. smart, creative, generous on occasions and they tend to appreciate what they got... guys with alot of money think they can buy you off with anything...

These type of guys go for the lower self esteem girls, as they are much easier to manipulate and control... Pity.

damn u seem to be one of a kind.. a smart girl that is.. in the sence to dating that is.. most if not almost ALL chicks i know just date totall retards :( And then nice as i am have to pick up the pieces of them when they get dumped or cant take it any more and dump him instead.

Mikah said:

Men are not dickhead , they just got brain under the belt

Just use some logic: The more the girl argues with you, the more she cares about the relationship, which means, the less likely it is that she has "runner up boyfriends"...

Girls that have plenty of men wanting them, usually just say: "F*ck it. We're through...".

So when a girl argues with you, it just means you're the one who has control over her, not the other way around. There's absolutely no need to agree with them.

They might seem all strong, determined, and stuff during the argument, but deep inside, they're just gonna feel like dung if you don't agree with them. The real strong and determined ones, in an argument, would act just like Legion posted (but with female counter-parts on some of those points).

[Warning: lengthy post, but with good reason!]

Oooo … you opened up a can of worms here Legion, and this thread should prove to be very interesting. Since what you have presented is “stereotypical” thinking, I thought I would add cold hard facts into the mix based on the indepth research I did for my Master’s Thesis.

While your post may just be in jest, or even if you believe in the stereotypical renderings you presented here, let’s see if we can wrap everyone’s thinking around some “facts” that have perhaps led to the very reason why our socialization as men and women have prevented us from enjoying successful relationships.

[Disclaimer: I know that all men do not fit into any one of the presented categories (other than the physiological research results), and have known some to be rather incredible in their own right, so as in any research, study results don’t necessarily apply across the board.]

For the most part, men and women really DON’T know how to have relationships any more, and when you look at the 57%+ divorce rate, it only confirms this statement. Even in jest, it’s a shame that stereotypical thinking such as posted here, and obviously subscribed to by others who have responded in kind (even if perhaps in jest), speak so fluently toward gender challenges and any potential for relationship longevity and success.

Ready? Here we go … (I have provided references at the end regarding research content)

[Fact Mode On]

Fact #1
It is now scientifically proven that male and female brains are structured and function differently. (Gorman, 1995)

Fact #2
In men, the anterior commissure – the part of the brain that connects the two hemispheres – is smaller than in women. Since this is the main connection between right and left hemispheres, it is suggested that the two hemispheres in men communicate less than a woman’s. Also, in men, there is a tiny region of the temporal lobe directly located behind the eye which contains about ten percent fewer neurons than it does in women. This area controls hearing, memory, and a person’s sense of self and time. (Begley, 1995)

Fact #3
New technologies, such as the FMRI (functional magnetic resonance imaging), as well as PET scans (positron emission tomography) can actually catch the brain in the very act of cognating, feeling or remembering. The results of a study showed that in 11 out of 19 women, the left hemisphere lit up, as well as the area on the right side behind the eyebrow, which concluded that women draw on their feelings (right side) as well as on reason (left side). Seen in most women were the neurons buzzing in the posterior cingulate gyros which controls the complex expression of emotion. In a study of the idling brains of men, the action was cited in the temporal-limbic system which controls highly unsubtle expressions of emotion such as fighting. This area is often dubbed the reptilian brain. (Begley, 1995)

Fact #4
Men, when confronted with problems that deal with spacial orientation; which is a function that can be handled by both right and left hemispheres, tend to use only the right. This way, there are limited distractions from the left side which concentrates on language. This relative lack of crosstalk between hemispheres may actually benefit men by allowing each half to concentrate on what it does best. This does conclude, however, that in the male brain, the right and left side barely know what the other half is doing, while in women, there is practically a non-stop left-right neural communication occurring. (Gorman, 1995)

Fact #5
Men and women have different innate cognitive or emotional modules which determine their reactions to a mate. An individual’s perception of their partner’s cognition or behavior is often strongly related to the quality of the relationship. When an individual’s perception of their partner corresponds with the partner’s self-perception, there is understanding. (Hojjat, 2000)

The word cognitive, derived from the Latin word for ”thinking,” refers to the ways in which people make judgments and decisions, and the ways in which they interpret – or misinterpret – one another’s actions. Cognitive flexibility defines a person’s ability to go with the flow, adapt to change, and deal successfully with new problems. (Beck, 1988)

Fact #6

The problems most common in relationships include:

• the power of negative thinking and how negative perceptions can overwhelm positives aspects;

• moving in the direction from idealization to disillusionment where the image of the partner changes from all good to all bad;

• the level the perspectives differ, and how partners see and experience an event in completely different ways;

• rigid expectations and rules which lead to frustration and anger;

• non-productive communication where partners hear what is said, and oftentimes what is not said;

• breakdown of decision making due to conflict because of personal bias or incompetence;

• automatic thoughts that occur prior to anger and self-defeating behavior, and how negative thinking can provoke rage;

• cognitive distortions that could be at the very core of the problem, and ultimately hostility, which may drive couples apart. (Beck, 1988)

Fact #7
A key contributor to challenged relationships is poor communication skills. Good communication provides a way for people to hear one another and to bring needs, misunderstandings, and problems to the surface so that they can be addressed. Many people are not able to state their emotional needs effectively, and many partners are not able to demonstrate that they can listen and understand. (Maheu & Subotnik, 2001)

With regard to gender differences in communication, a research study demonstrated that women are better able to understand nonverbal communication, and presented compelling evidence that women are indeed more expressive of emotion. (Kring and Gordon, 1998)

Although partners may believe that they are talking the same language, what they say and what their mates hear are often quite different. Thus, problems in communication lead to and then aggravate the frustrations and disappointments that many couples experience. (Beck, 1988)

Communication, especially self-disclosure and problem-solving abilities, has a high and direct correlation to the quality of the relationship. (Greef and Malherbe, 2001) When conflicts occur, often as a result of miscommunication, partners are likely to blame each other rather than to think of the conflict as a problem that can be solved. As difficulties arise and hostilities and misunderstandings proliferate, partners lose sight of the positive things their mate provides and represents – somebody to support them and to enhance their experiences. Due to the strength of feelings and expectations, deep dependency, and the crucial, often arbitrary symbolic meanings that they attach to each other’s actions, partners are prone to misinterpret each other. (Beck, 1988)

Fact #8
Ego may also present conflict, however, ego is not a dirty word, but rather a misunderstood word. The term is a label for the control mechanism that keeps our personalities balanced between the most primitive requirements of the psyche (sex being one of them) and the demands of the social and physical world around us. It gives us a sense of who we are. (Berkowitz, 1990)

Relationship conflict fosters and exaggerates egocentric perspectives. When partners feel threatened, they are forced into a closed perspective as a kind of defensive reaction. When they view each other through the lens of their egocentric perspectives, they are bound to be out of synchrony. Their interpretations of what happens between them will be susceptible to conflicts of interest, misinterpretation of each other’s motives, and hostility. When relationship conflict results from closed perspectives, the partners see only negative qualities in each other and jump to conclusions. Sometimes the most mundane differences are blown out of proportion because of different perspectives. The partners are so blinded by their self-interest that they fail to perceive simple solutions to their differences. (Beck, 1988)

[/Fact Mode Off]

Obviously I could go on and on, but I’ll spare you. This was only an attempt at bringing to light researched-based data that speaks to the challenges that are so inherent in relationships … not to mention our crude socialization regarding gender perspectives.

While obviously (I think) that this thread was presented in a humorous manner (being it’s in the fun subforum), it’s apparent that it stirred a somewhat battle of the sexes, and also what motivated me to give a different perspective.

I think with maturity most of us come to the realization that it would be nice to have a special someone in our lives, and perhaps strive for longevity and success in a relationship, rather than beating each other up all the time (figuratively speaking of course).

Take from this what you will, but remember one thing … perpetuating stereotypical thinking (even in jest), touches the very core of what we all might think in our silent moments … how nice it would be to share space and time with someone that was not only fun, stimulating, and exiciting, but also with an understanding that each of your behaviors effect the other in both a positive and negative way, and benefiting in the relationship means having respect for your uniqueness and not having unreasonable expectations that it’s one person’s way or the other. There’s no shame in admitting you’re wrong, for either gender, and egos create defensive postures that totally destroy potentially enjoyable relationships.

It’s just too bad that some are so blinded by self-serving agendas that they don’t care how their behaviors affect their partner.

Ok, I’m done!

References
(I had 71 references in researching my Thesis, the data presented here is from the following references only)

Beck, A.T. (1988). Love is never enough: How couples can overcome misunderstandings, resolve conflicts, and solve relationship problems through cognitive therapy. New York: Harper & Row Publishers.

Begley, S. (1995, March 27). Gray Matters. Newsweek, 48-54.

Berkowitz, B. (1990). What men won’t tell you but women need to know. New York: Avon Books.

Gorman, C. (1995, July 17). How gender may bend your thinking. Time, p. 51.

Greeff, A.P., & Malherbe, H.L. (2001). Intimacy and marital satisfaction in spouses. Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy, 27, 247-257.

Hojjat, M. (2000). Sex differences and perceptions of conflict in romantic relationships. Journal of Social and Personal Relationships, 17, 598-617.

Kring, A., & Gordon, A. (1998). Sex differences in emotion: Expression, experiences, and physiology. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 74, 686-703.

Sternberg, R.J. (1986). A triangular theory of love. Psychological Review, 93, 119-135.

========================

Meant to put this recommended book here that I think you'll find extremely interesting ...

Goleman, D. (1995). Emotional Intelligence. New York: Bantam Books.

Last edited:
Mindstar do you have even time left to play ????

Sorry I don't have time for this :D

Women :scratch:

LostInEntropia said:
Mindstar do you have even time left to play ????

:laugh: ... of course I do, I'm just as addicted as anyone else. I type fast ... "MachStar-9 with my hair on fire" ... so plenty of time to play when I'm in the mood.

You have to know though that this thread is of particular interest to me given my IRL profession, so naturally I had to respond. :D

I know it's all in jest and we definitely DO interact with each other with thoughts that are stereotypical, but the bottomline is still the same ...

For the most part, we just don't know how to have successful relationships anymore, and while we can point fingers here and there, it ultimately boils down to personal responsibility and what we're willing to understand and contribute toward achieving a satisfying and hopefully long-term relationship.

I could have taken up the stereotypical position and "reframed" Nea's post where she said that "men don't think with their heads" by saying that indeed they DO ... it's just the OTHER one. ;) But instead ... I decided to bring a different perspective into the mix that perhaps lends a little basis for understanding why we are so challenged at times in our relationships

I'm actually glad Legion posted this thread, because it will be interesting to see just how stereotypical we all DO think ... even in jest! ;)

Last edited:
There lies ^^, an intriguing, educated, smart and openminded women, I'd like to see a man open up a can of worms like she does ;) ....

It should serve as example that us women, should not be stereotyped as unlogical and "..less intelligent of the genders".

Big :hug: MS9....

Girls that have plenty of men wanting them, usually just say: "F*ck it. We're through...".

We believe that guys can change (yes, some can, some never do.. a risk, and you can't stereotype this), we are loyal, devoted... blind perhaps? I've met guys that take advantage of such qualities while the best friend who is there all along sitting in the bleacher dreaming of treating this girl like a queen... while all she cares about is the person she devotes her love to...

Plenty of girls I believe can agree with the above, it's not runner up boyfriends.. it's the quiet guys ready for everything to go wrong so they could finally slip into the picture and be there for her...

So I say, take care of the girl you have and dont take her for granted, because odds are someone out there is waiting for you to screw up.. You never know what you have until it's gone and it happens alot in relationships... Don't stereotype women unless you want men to be stereotypes, was pretty much my point...

We think differently, both physically and mentally... how do you compare intelligence?
Ms9 summed uo pretty much the majority of my thoughts in a more fashionable way... :girl:

Back