How to argue with females

Legion said:
meh u got me completely wrong damnit
the avy if you knew what foamy is you would see it as a pure joke. listen to his cartoons and you will know.

No worries!! Sorry I've never watched Foamy :( ... but now you've made me curious about it lol... (send me a link if youd like Im actually interested to check it out :silly2: ).

Hmm, seems like the discussion is kinda over, but I'd like to drop my final :twocents: here.

First of all, my other two posts here were made in jest, since I figured the first post by the threadstarter in itself was, and thus it didn't occur to me that I might have to make that clear with smileys and/or disclaimers. I really got the impression that the girls took this thread and my jokes as some kind of offense, though, since almost all of the posts by females was some serious explanation/criticism/stab towards us men. Granted, I did learn a whole lot from what they wrote, but I wouldn't feel the slightest need of defending my gender, if the same kind of topic was posted by a girl, making fun of men's way of thinking and actions. I would probably even laugh with them, like I laughed at forgos post describing how men cuss at their tools when they can't fix something, which is quite true, and to which I can even relate. I'm not saying this trying to prove a point that I, or men are better than women, because they took a joke seriously. But once again, I can say that I learned quite a bit from the girl's replies, especially since, I'm 18 now, so frankly, I've never really made any efforts to try and understand the other gender, like I think practically no one at my age has.

And for your interest, MindStar9, I'm not married, neither dating at the time of this writing, neither do I want to be. I already have dated three girls for a few months each, but in the end I broke up with each one of them, in a peaceful manner, of course, no arguing was involved. For the time being, I adopted the "Carpe Diem" Filosophy, so dating/marrying will wait until I have no more time to, or get tired of fooling around without any commitment with girls, or until I just plain, simply change my mind. Honestly, I don't believe in life-lasting love. I prefer to stick with the girl as long as it lasts, but not get into something too serious like marriage, because it's almost sure that it will end someday.

Changing the subject a little, now, some of the replies by the girls really made me laugh a little, but not in a bellitling way, just that they proved some of legion's points in the first post true, without being quite aware of it, I think. For example, Mikah (sorry, this is not meant as an attack) posted several times that she agrees with Aliana's point of view of a household having to be run as organizedly as a business establishment, how it annoys her when it isn't done like that and how she hates to repeat herself when that happens, only to post later that rules are meant to be broken. Made me think of that point in legion's first post that tells men to abandon all logic.

I'm one of those that thinks both genders are as much flawed/gifted as the other one, but in different ways, and I don't mean to show that men are "superior" or anything like that with what I'm about to write, so all you feminists out there, or girls who simply took this thread's concept seriously, are advised to read it really carefully, think it through, avaliate themselves and even take it with a grain of salt, especially since it was written by a male.

So, here's my concept of why each gender can't understand it's opposite :wise: :

Men's thoughts and actions are based on logic, mostly, except, like forgo said, when upset, for example when they want to fix something, can't accomplish it, and yell at the tool or toss it away. They usually act according to what they think is needed for physical/practical things like work, with small, to no influence by their current mood, or external factors that may influence their emotions.

The male's way of thinking, or dare I say, mind, is based on this:
1 + 1 = 2

And they think it applies to everything and everyone, always. And when they have huge arguments with their partners, they simply can't seem to understand them, neither get their own point across. In arguments, some can just pretend they've understood, some think they have understood but in fact haven't, some just don't care and rarely do a very select few ever really understand their partner, regardless of agreeing or still disagreeing with him/her afterwards (that applies for both genders).

Now, to the way females think:
Females thoughts and actions are based on their own mood and emotions and their way of thinking is greatly dependant on factors that influence their feelings.

Continuing the example given to the way men's minds work:
For females the equation 1 + 1 = 2 is not always right. It's as if for them 1 might not actually be the number 1 in itself, but a symbol that could represent anything else, like X. And that isn't a wrong way of thinking either, but it complicates something that didn't need complications.
And women expect men to know that, and think the same beforehand, which generates all the conflicts.

So let's take that famous example again: a girl is telling a man about her problems.
-The man thinks: "If she's telling me about a problem, then she must want me to do something about it, what other reason would there be for it?"
(1 + 1 = 2).
-The girl thinks: "I'm venting on him, because I' just need to get this off my chest, why does he keep on thinking I'm asking for help?".
(X + X may just sometimes be = 2)

So it all comes down to men interpreting the more simply logical scenario, it doesn't occur to men that it might be something else. And the women assume men must know and/or think through all possible scenarios, and due to his previous experiences figure out which one it truly is. Even the very fact that I chose to use equations (pure and simple logic) to demonstrate my theory may illustrate that.

End of my theory.

My (male) conclusion ;) :

Girls should think beforehand what it will seem like to their partner when they start something, figure a way to at least hint what their goal is or just make it clear right away, and not just assume that he will just know what it is all about. Put yourself in our position and try to think of the simplest thing it will seem like. Try to imagine the man telling you what you are thinking of telling him, and the reaction you would have (unless it has something to do with pregnancy, lol).

To those girls that think that they have men all figured out, and think that it is men's obligation to know what your goal is when you start something, how come you complain that men don't understand you? If you understand men, don't you think that you should be able to get your point across with no problems? Think about it.

So, I honestly think it is easier for women to try and make their motives clear to men, because women are extremely hard to understand. Men are predictable, and assume women should act like them. Girls, stop waiting for the cow to lay an egg, it won't happen! Instead make life easier for both: say what you mean! But that's just my (slightly biased) idea for a solution... :D

Oh, and let me take the chance that no one took on Mikah's offer on having a question answered (I really mean the question, it's not a joke): What's with girls and bathroom trips? I mean, I know they go to discuss private stuff, but can't they just silently do it in the place they're in? Men can discuss all the private kind of things right on the spot, speaking lowly, or using codes, or something, why must women bother to group up and venture into the distant bathroom?

Lastly, I just want to make it clear, that no matter what I said in jest in my other posts and what my position may seem to be, towards arguing with females, I'm one of those that thinks arguing should not even happen in the first place. Maybe a little discussion now and then, but getting stressed over something, just ain't worth it. Like sob said: the healthiest thing to do is just agree to disagree.

Sorry for the lengthy post and if it lights up the discussion again, when it was supposed to be dead now that all seemed to be "peaceful". :laugh:

Last edited:
lol guys, you're making me blush. :eek:

Huskie said:
Sorry for the lengthy post and if it lights up the discussion again, when it was supposed to be dead now that all seemed to be "peaceful". :laugh:

I don't think the thread is dead yet, but think the majority of the posters may be in bed by now, except yours truly who tends to be a nightowl, even though I'm on the East Coast of the USA and it's not even 10pm yet.

I think you did a marvelous job of sharing your thoughts Huskie, especially for just turning 18, and made some very valid points. I'm glad that there was also some value in some of the posts that were made, and based on your overall perspective, I would say that in the present moment, you have your thoughts well in place.

"Carpe Diem" indeed ... cease the day and make it your canvas to reflect upon in the stillness of night, for each day brings with it new lessons to be learned. Perhaps one day a sweet young lady will get caught up in the brush strokes across a day's canvas and you'll find her looking into your eyes with profound wisdom telling you that 1 + 1 = 2. ;)

I don't think it is dead ... I think we all really want to understand what each other is truly thinking... The age old thought that... I'll never understand women so I don't try... and men are oafs really is just a facade for what we are really thinking... We want to know and understand because we all want to be successful with the ones we love... and the more we understand the easier it is to make them feel so much more in the relationship (as well as us feeling better about ourselves for being special enough to try)... the fact I see is we take too many things as personal insults.. Due to the fact we cannot read minds (not a lady bash), or true emotional states we need to protect ourselves, primarily because no matter how you view it, numero uno is always the most important person to you. Our misunderstanding of these feelings (and each other) is what truly evolves into the bigger issue, which in turn break into irrelevant bickering and picking... as well these issues become one thing to males and another thing to females (influenced by natural differences). The trick is to realize that sacrifice, desire, flexibility, and true love (not physical obsession) is healthy in a relationship, and it is okay to let your guard down to the one that you love... But it is real scary especially to a man! the thought of leaving yourself vulnerable is very powerful...

Wow, lets just say that this has opened my eyes more so after reading ALL of it

Alot of these things I already try my best to do, but this has certainly been quite educational.

See, for me, Im what you could call that sweet innocent nice guy that most woman want for friends, at least when they are younger (most woman tend to want this kind of guy when they get older, because they are looking for a man that they will be able to raise a family with, when they are younger for some reason women want the "bad boys" it seems)

But, part of the reason why havent been all that successful with woman is for 3 reasons.

One, Im quite shy about approaching a woman in a way that shows im interested in a relationship with them

Two, I lack the social experience of most people due to the fact that I wasted 20 out of 21 years of my life playing games

Three, my self confidence in my self has been quite low for some time now until recently

Ive also only been in one relationship... and 3 woman in my whole life I knew/know actually like me, as in they showed interest in me and actually dated/tried to pursue me

doesnt exactly help confidence, but again, recent events have changed that ^_^

Recent events in my life, and the gaining of experience in social aspects of life and just the experience ive gained this past year have made me realize more of life.

And now armed with what I know here, I am well... quite wiser :wise:

Whats sad though is that cant really pursue any relationship with a woman right now because there are unfortunatly very few woman that would stay with me when I eventually go to the military. Im training myself right now so I can pass the tests to get in (mostly the physical aspect) Once Im in thats different. It sucks, yeah....

At any rate, id like to think I understand woman, I used to think I did

But recent social experiences have... proven otherwise.

At this point, lets just say Ive no idea what the hell is going on with me and this one woman. Are we friends? or are me more than that? Its a long story on it, but, still, Ive no idea what the hell is going on.

But, thanks to this, and thanks to what Ive learned these past 2 months. Im much more confident and understand more as well...

^_^

And to the WOMEN, not men, WOMEN, that have an interest as to whats goin on between me and her, I dont mind tellin :p

But just remember Ive learned quite a bit from this thread, and from the past couple of days :laugh: :wise:

All in all, woman want it seems, compassion and empathy... Except for the few execptions out there that you probably want nothing to do with lol

And as for the whole thing with sex... Im more of a cuddly type then sex type, but hey, nothing wrong with sex :p

I wouldnt care if I never had sex with who I was with.

You want to withhold sex from me? fine, I got my hand to please me :D

I definetly need some experience in sex, foreplay, everything intimately related....

Ive been told to read cosmo and... I think the other one was maxim

hey, if any of you got a resource or something I can get like cosmo that will help me with intimacy or sex, or whatever, pass it along to me :) Need all the help I can get there

I also plan to read some sociology books about body language and such... just to help me out in that area :p

Anyways, back to work for me :)

Last edited:
Damn this no repping thread...I blame the females...they must be the cause of me not being able to rep, mainly because it makes no sense, just like women. ;)

Muwaha guilty by association of the unknown. :D

Well Zanathos ... thank you for the self-disclosure and sharing your thoughts. Relationships aren't easy for most people, and postings in this thread make that quite evident. However, it's not something we're automatically good at, but comes with experiential learning and practical application.

It's like what I tell the parents who take my intense effective parenting course ... children don't come with an operator's manual, and there's no way in hell you can be expected to know all there is to know to raise psychologically and emotionally healthy children right out the gate.

There's a skill and an art to experiencing successful relationships ... it just takes knowledge and genuine commitment toward making it happen.

Stay on the path you're traveling now, and don't be afraid of rejection, because you are not defined by anything external, and certainly not by the words from someone else's unique belief system. Words are used to describe someone's personal perception, and doesn't necessarily mean that it applies to you.

It's not what someone says to us that makes us feel the way we do at times, but what we say to ourselves about what someone says that causes our faulty thinking. Self-talk is sabotaging and can hold us hostage from truly enjoying things in life that we deserve to enjoy.

You've got the right attitude "Z" ... so keep on keepin' on and have faith that eventually, the shell that you have already seemed to crack will completely fall away, and you will be free from your self-imprisonment, and have the confidence needed to at least be more motivated to take on the world (and perhaps the ladies) in ways that you would like to.

forgo said:
Damn this no repping thread...I blame the females...they must be the cause of me not being able to rep, mainly because it makes no sense, just like women. ;)

Muwaha guilty by association of the unknown. :D

You're a nutbar :laugh: ... do we have to medicate you? :hug:

*Hope he notices my method of medicating!*

yeah, this thread, seeing the free hugs campaign, and the recent experiences ive had have changed the way I now think and feel about alot of things now. :wise:

And you are quite right Mindstar9 my skill at relationships is just at the inept level right now and eventually ill reach grand master! :laugh:

same thing with my cofidence in myself.... well, id say thats more around capable right now :D

as for my knowledge in intimacy/sex.... im around the mediocre level right now :eek:

need more xp in all of this..... must deposit peds and go skillin :rolleyes:

a friend told me to just go for it, show that you want more than friendship, and if she rejects it, she rejects it, if you loose her as a friend, well, there are more people in the world... and more woman.

One thing that bugs me though is the comment about woman having other men lined up.... as it rings true with the person im interested in right now..........

And NO there is no bad reason why I am single right now! Im a great guy >_< just too shy and lack confidence.... But its improved greatly! Woman like confidence (not full of himself confidence).

btw, search free hugs campaign in youtube, its quite a moving video (of the actual first campaign that was done for it, in sydney australia, listen to the reactions of some of the people too)

Awsome music from sick puppies in the video too, i actually got all teared up :eek:

id post a direct link but im at work right now

helpful tips and resources i can read up on about intimacy/sex apreciated also

lolz!

Last edited:
Well, I got no degree in either psycology or human anatomy. I'm quite young also, so my personal experience im going to talk from may be a bit poor. I'll give it a try anyway :D

What I believe is that whole Man vs Woman thing is a bit over-hyped and stereotypes are full with cluster. For me it's a problem of general understanding between people and one's gender matters only because there are cirtain models of raising up involved.

I won't argue with science here. I do believe that there are some particular genes and instincts men and women got during evolution for better surviving. They were mentioned already and I won't go into all this. People's nature isn't that simple though. There were always some people who's instincts and genes weren't put together in a way any person who loves statistics and generalization would call 'right'. Plus evolution is kind of infinite proccess. Everything wasn't decided back then, it keeps being decided right now at this very moment. The main idea of evolution was always surviving of the fittest. Enviroment changed. Rules changed and keep changing as well. I'm not even talking about differences in culture that always were influencing this proccess. Many qualities that were deciding factors back in centuries lost their importance now and other things moved to the front. Roles could be also spread differently depending on the surroundings a person grew in.
It's also important to have in mind that while in some people genes are really strong, others may be influenced by social aspects more bringing physical aspects to the background.

In the end we get a crowd of individuals that may carry a great mixture of things in them. Sometimes generalizing just doesn't work. But we do love generalizing, don't we? Humanity grew up with the idea that women and men are meant to be diffrent as they have different functions. This was the thing that dictated enviroment and enviroment dictated evolution. Still things were changing and in the end we got roles spread a bit differently. I'd say whole this is way more messy than it was centuries ago. Still we keep dividing people into men and women. Men keep making jokes about women and vice versa. But if you look at those stereotypes they are full with things that can be seen in both genders. We laugh at them for things we do ourselves. I've seen girls with plain logic and I've seen multitasking men, I've seen men showing more emotion than some girls I've seen do, I've seen men that care about clothes much more than some girls do, I've seen men who cook and ones that are obsessed with clean enviroment and I've seen girls that know every detail car consists of and who's room is a mess. I've seen this all, haven't you?

Just one example to show how enviroment can change people.

I was born in the country that doesn't exist anymore. And it's not only the name but culture as well. My generation was raised up in total mess and lots of things that seemed obvious to our parents were less obvious to us when our personality was being formed. But there are also people that were born and grew up then and there and have to live now and here, so they had to adapt.

Both my parents were usual people of their time. They grew up quite far from the capital and they got strict views on how things should be.

He was the head of the family. He was meant to earn money and she was meant to make his live comfortable, keep the house clean and raise children. She had great education and job but her main job was family and when it became financially possible and kids started to demand more attention, he asked her to quit her job and she did. He was the one to decide when and where they go as he had authority (and driver's liscense :D ). He was coming late from work as he had to take extra hours to feed his family and she was the one waiting and getting worried. He was coming back tired and throwing things around. He never knew where to find his own socks. And she was cleaning all that mess and getting angry at times. Perfect family :rolleyes:

But then things changed. Country changed. Time changed. Kids gew up a bit and family came through some tough moments. He got promoted a lot since then and has more control on his time now. He can't risk his health working too much now. He got a personal driver and she got his car, so now she controls family trips. She also got second education and fine career and she often has to spend days away from home and drive back late at night. Now it's him to get all worried and annoyed at her coming back so late. She can't pay as much attention to the house as she used to. Now it's him getting mad when she comes back all tired and throws things around. He got obsessed with idea of clean house and he works a lot on that. Roles changed but people still fail to understand each other at times.

You may argue that you understand friends of your gender pretty fine. But friendship and love are different kinds of relationship. Living with someone 24/7 and meeting on weekends to rant about life are two different things. Love brings more expecations and responsibilities. Plus most of your friends grew in similar to yours inviroment (were raised as boys of your country, religion etc) and girls grew in theirs. If you keep believing girls are evil, try to date a guy for a change (better raised up in different inviroment) and you'll be surprised. You'll still fail to understand each other a lot. And least some of one sex couples I knew did fail here.

There are people that get emotional a lot, there are people that stay too cold at times. There are people who thinks plain and if you ask them what 1+1 would be they'll say 2. And there are ones that will think not about the facts but also enviroment. They may say that 1+1 is 1 or 10 because they are not sure what system you asked them to count in.

We are all different and as majority of people haven't unlocked telepathy skill yet, 100% understanding is something we can only dream about. There are things we can't understand because we can't relate. It's ok as far as we respect what we can't understand and try to make each other's lives better. You think flowers are a waste of time? But it's important to person you love. Why not do it from time to time? Yes, illogical, but she'll be happy. You think his meetings with friends at the pub aren't something a good husband should be a part of and are a waste of time he could spend on some hoursework? But it's important to him and his friends. He needs his own life, so why not let him have it from time to time? (Just examples, it could be him enjoying small signs of attention and her wanting some time out of the family). This wouldn't save all problems but it'd make much more good to relationship than arguing over everything you can't understand.

As for original post, I wouldn't come up with such rules before studying the opponent. It's better to look at qualities that are present than ones you'd think your opponent has. If you mislead yourself by stereotypes, you loose it before it starts.

I know it was just a joke and I personally don't mind jokes as far as people don't fool themselves. But this thread turned to serious discussion so I tried to be serious as well.

All above is IMHO of course :girl:

MindStar9 said:
You're a nutbar :laugh: ... do we have to medicate you? :hug:

*Hope he notices my method of medicating!*

:D

Doc says so too, thinks he has the 2nd part coverd, but for what isnt covered, Your method seems to work :laugh:

My personal relationship status is an empty ped card ATM, and my recent unwanted divorce actually leads me to prefer it, this thread makes me think outside that line of thought though. The complexities of relationships are so vast, when married we rarely argued, and yet the differences still became quite obvious after the fact.

What I ultimately see here though is none of us really have the capability to understand the other half all of the time, which puts us equally in the same boat...somewhat refreshing to think of, in that manner.

Odd how we can be so different when we think about it, and ultimately be so similar. ;)

In a response:
MS9, you say a skill is part of the relationship equation, when in my experience, what me and my ex mutually agree was a great marraige. There are always other factors that are not in our control that can divide us. People change, events occur, and the unexpected awaits us. Sure we can evade with the skill, but the mob will still hit us.

The true skill IMO, is in weighing your needs for the needs of the other, no matter how simple/painful it may be, when it is fully understood by both, be it a toilet seat or a seperation. The commitment lies in understanding and the effort, the knowledge comes thru trial and error. Without losing we cannot appreciate what is gained. No-one ever is 100% right in a relationship, right or wrong we learn, adapt and weigh the needs with a little more insight each time.

Zanathos:
A huge part of a good relationship is the respect for each other and acceptance of the errors we posses. You should at least offer the opportunity for the lady to think about, if she has no reaction now, she may later. Keep in mind though, while she is what you want, she has to want you in the same manner. Otherwise, its not fair to either of you, and your foundation is faulty to begin with. When we dont get that goal, its hard to look somewhere else, but there is someone who would appreciate you better if she does not. Feeding similar appreciation off each other really expands the intimacy, love, caring, commitment, to amazing heights, faster. Much more than if it doesnt exist in a similar fashion.

Whatever you do, gain the skills by learning from the good and the bad, eventually you can chip them out for a "wealthy" relationship. :)

I have to say that inspite of the way this thread started, I am truly amazed at the depth of the contributions and the wealth of valuable content that obviously has been beneficial in one way or another for I'm sure most of us.

Even the original post was about relationships (in a skewed sort of way), and though it was in jest, it just took on a life of its own. Given the global diversity in our community, it's fascinating to read different perspectives, but despite the differences, we still end up with commonalities across the board.

I personally want to thank each of you for being so forthcoming in your thoughts and feelings about relationships, and for sharing your experiences. It lets us know that we're not alone in our thinking or our relationship struggles. Sometimes we may think that we're alone in our thinking about certain things, but when the community comes together like this, we realize that others experience the same or similar challenges, and somehow there's comfort in that.

I think many in this thread have had their "aha moments" where light bulbs went off and realizations were made, but mostly, I think there was a connectedness that played into our need for understanding. There's so much more to learn, but that can be fun as well, because again, the journey can be just as exquisite as the destination. :tongue2:

*Let's see ... where did I put that stereotypical list about men.*

Ok, thought I would lighten it up a bit and make it more fun ... please know that sharing the following is only to get even for all those wonderful and stereotypical things that were said about women in the original post. :laugh:

Love ya Legion, but turnabout is fair play. :tongue2:

==============================​

The Perfect Man

After careful consideration and endless debate,
the perfect man has finally been named:

MR. POTATO HEAD!

He's tan! He's cute! He knows the importance of accessorizing.
And if he looks at another girl, you can rearrange his face.​

Top Ten Most Polite Ways For a Woman to Say Your Zipper Is Down
by David Letterman

10. The cucumber has left the salad.
9. Quasimodo needs to go back in the tower and tend to his bells.
8. You need to bring your tray table to the upright and locked position.
7. Paging Mr. Johnson... Paging Mr. Johnson..
6. Elvis is leaving the building.
5. The Buick is not all the way in the garage.
4. Our next guest is someone who needs no introduction.
3. You've got a security breach at Los Pantalones.
2. Men may be From Mars.....but I can see something that rhymes with Venus.

And the #1 way to tell someone his zipper is unzipped.....

1. I always knew you were crazy, but now I can see your nuts.

How to Impress a Woman
Wine her, Dine her, Call her, Hug her,
Hold her, Surprise her, Compliment her,
Smile at her, Laugh with her,
Cry with her, Cuddle with her,
Shop with her, Give her jewelry,
Buy her flowers, Hold her hand,
Write love letters to her,
Go to the end of the earth and back for her.

How to Impress a Man
Show up naked.
Bring beer.​

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST

malebrain.jpg

IN ALL FAIRNESS

female_brain.gif

Last edited:
MindStar9 said:

The Perfect Man

After careful consideration and endless debate,
the perfect man has finally been named:

MR. POTATO HEAD!

He's tan! He's cute! He knows the importance of accessorizing.
And if he looks at another girl, you can rearrange his face.​

" He's tan! He's cute! He knows the importance of accessorizing."
In other words he's gay ;):D:silly2:

*disclaimer* that was a JOKE!*/disclaimer*

I think the listening particle is a bit large in this diagram :wise: I wont even make light of the aim thing...

lol funny MS9 :)

However, I will note there is no area in a females brain for driving in reverse ;)

Also it should be noted for all those females complaining about the toilet seat not being left down its actually males being considerate of their female partners and not wanting to pee all over the seat due to their lack of brain power when it comes to aiming :)

Nakashu said:
I'll spare Husky the trouble:

Guess you mean Zanathos...

And lol at MS9's jokes. :laugh:

The male brain diagram made me laugh for a while. I just didn't find the "Alcohol" section anywhere... I bet the whole grey area represents that!
:beerchug: :drink: :beerchug:

aww...

the free hugs video has got me all teary eyed again :hug:

yeah i think this girl im trying to get together with is avoiding me for whatever reason...

or maybe she really is busy with school work and working at her part time job :/

I dunno lol

Woman are hard to understand it seems :confused:

Ive had arguements with woman before.... and half the time they win

the other half, none of us win

Last edited:

Last edited:
Zanathos said:
Ive had arguements with woman before.... and half the time they win

the other half, none of us win

It's because when men win, women punish us some other way so they still win really.

When the woman wins, see still punishes the man for having the argument in the first place even though no doubt she started it ;)

Whether the man wins or loses he never punishes the woman because to him the argument is sepatate to everything else and a stand-alone event.

Of course there are expceptions to all the above statements, that is why noone can really define or classify anything.

CheckList:
Re-Open can of worms - done
Take over the (Virtual) Universe - in progress

What's all this Win-Lose rubbish. It's that kind of thought that keeps an argument going for longer than necessary.

acaffrey said:
It's because when men win, women punish us some other way so they still win really.

When the woman wins, see still punishes the man for having the argument in the first place even though no doubt she started it ;)

Whether the man wins or loses he never punishes the woman because to him the argument is sepatate to everything else and a stand-alone event.

Of course there are expceptions to all the above statements, that is why noone can really define or classify anything.

CheckList:
Re-Open can of worms - done
Take over the (Virtual) Universe - in progress

Great post and I definitely like your check list lol. Alot of this thread just bothered me on both sides of the spectrum even though I know it is mostly joking. Had to restrain myself from posting any actual thoughts.

I just had a very tiny arguement with one before I went to work...

I lost :(

:laugh:

Back