How to argue with females

Being a woman IRL as well as in game i would probably give you a big slap but as its in fun stuff ill just do this :argue: :trout:

Being with someone who is *like* you I find boring, I rather be with someone who is compatible enough to be with but also different enough to complement my weaknesses... that way, you can both learn, share, debate and grow toguether.
I agree! My husband and i are not the same on some things! And when we are not compatible we try to work through it! But when we are we have the time of our lives working on it! :D

Arguing is a waste of time, especially if you know your gonna make up in the end... unless the argument has a valid reason then don't waste your time trying to upset your girl, instead try to make her understand you..

Arguing is a waste of time but the making up is so so much fun! Sometimes i wonder if my husband starts something with me just to make up! And then after you make you wonder way you even argued over such a stupid thing!

In the end, does it really matter? When you could be doing better things.. like sex ;)

Now sex isn't everything! :wise: Now I heard from my elders that if you don't argue once in a while then your marriage/relationship isn't going to account towards anything! I agree my husband and i have been married 13 years and it has its challenges.

IF you want something bad enough you will work very hard for it! :).[/QUOTE]

Mikah said:
You see, maybe Im just weird but I wouldnt get upset and I've never gotten upset about it

In the end, does it really matter? When you could be doing better things.. like sex ;) Also, we dont need a men to satisfy us sexually, we can do that much better ourselves or with the help of devices :).
Some girls indeed don't get upset about it - like my gf - but I know that my sister for example freaks out if her boyfriend even looks off the path which is laid out for him. I pity the fool ... lol. I think this depends a lot off personal factors also (self-confidence, trust,...). I was indeed mistaken about the gender/character donald was talking about - sorry for that ;)

In the end it does matter. Argueing gives one the ability to honestly put stuff off their chest. You just have to know each other enough to accept those moments and learn from them. It gives you also the ability to look at your partners less-pretty side, which gives you in consequence a more full image of the person you ll be spending your life with. Some couples enjoy argueing, just for making up and the - more intense mostly - sex related to it. And no physical tool can match up to that when feelings are involved (wise words from an ex-gf lol). It's not needed but it can pass by once and a while and can break or boost a relation.

MindStar9 said:
Although partners may believe that they are talking the same language, what they say and what their mates hear are often quite different. Thus, problems in communication lead to and then aggravate the frustrations and disappointments that many couples experience. (Beck, 1988)

I think this singular statement greatly contributes to the male perspective. "We" hear what you are saying, often do not understand as you are speaking a different language, and do not want to waste the time trying to figure it out. "We" usually have enough to worry about outside of the "little things" that seem to bother women and really truthfully arent a huge deal.

In my experience most "disagreements" between my wife and I consist of the following examples...

Her getting upset because..
I left the toothpaste out of the drawer..
I left a cabinet open..
I did not put the dirty laundry in its designated hamper..

I would have to say these type of examples cover 75% of "disagreements" and the other 25% are caused because I dont remember something that was said a month ago. Or she misinterprets something I said. Rarely vice versa.

I am in no way trying to bash women but these statements are fact as well in relation to my situation and experience. For us men to cope with the "disagreements" that occur, we cannot even just agree all the time. I tried. I attempted and am still attempting to say "ok" to everything my wife says whether I believe it or not and now she gets upset because I wont argue with her.

Moral of the story..
They want to be always right but when you give them that they dont want to always be right anymore. There is no pleasing them. ;)

Aliana said:
And yes MS9, I agree with you wholeheartedly. I don't need a man for an orgasm. I am quite efficient at taking care of it myself. However, the man who understands at least on a base level the concepts of tantric touch is a very magical man indeed.

Ooooooooo ... you JUST hit a homerun with this one ... and I hope everyone goes out and looks up what tantric means ... and not just a dictionary definition. :D

Oh I do agree that arguing, well.. it's part of a relationship...

But there ia a difference between arguing every now and then.. and couples that spend every moment of their relationship trying to come up with a new argument... Sadistic perhaps? Im not sure..

You can't have change without fire, granted... but bickering every single moment of your life to prove your right it's just unecessary imo...
I was referring to a more extreme case and perhaps didnt make myself clear, arguments like debates stir emotions and ideas and it's good to have in moderation...

And of course, sex isn't everything... but I will say the following regarding it...

What is involved in sex? We have to think above just the "action"... trust, sensuality, self-esteem, dependancy, confidence, emotions, intentions.. not to mention that sex is the most basic form of biological freedom, by this I mean, without sex.. no one would exist! It represents the most important universal truth... the origin of life.

Pleasure? The release of all your inner emotions and this manifests itself as an orgasm, the climax. Psychologically, this process is not just optional, but needed to maintain a healthy reproductive system as well as a healthy mind. A climax is a release of emotions, feelings all into one... whether accomplished by yourself (masturbation) or with another (sexual intercourse), if you take a look into how important it is psychologically you will find out how important the subject really is. Why is it so taboo to believe that sex IS important? Does it makes one a nymph, an addict? Of course not...

I'd like to bring forth a person who I believe was a very important person in the area of Psychology, Sigmund Freud- "Libido is sexual energy – and it’s that energy which represents the life force, or elan vital." This like hunger, is something that humans crave and need... as a form of expression, our body expresses in this way by the simplest form: Attraction...

Sex is a social event, a way to become more enthralled and come to a more complex and in depth connection with that special someone...

Lack of sexual satisfaction can lead to anxiety, depression, dissapointment, self-esteem issues, and even infidelity...to mention a few

~~~~~~
Expectations: I'd like to share a story my mother shared with me while I was young. In traditional countries, a women and a men should not be involved in any sexual activities (including foreplay) until of course they both get married. The women, unexperienced, virgin and aloof... marries an older men who was chosen by the brides family, who is more experienced of course. The girl receives little to no information as to self pleasure, sexual satisfaction or anything close to this... she has no clue what to do, how to do it or how to feel.. except she is adviced that when the times comes, she would know what to do.

On their wedding night, the men and women finally consume their matrimony. It was 5 minutes after, the men stops after he climaxes and leaves the confused newly bride in bed fully awake, confused and dissapointed. She was waiting for fireworks and all she got was a low lit almost blown out candle. "This was it" she thought and she didn't know any better... Uneducated about her own body, about this topic that was so taboo and for many- self explanatory.. led to the unevitable divorce years after as infedility wasnt an option for her, she wanted more but she didn't know any better...
~~~~~~

In my eyes, sex is as important as hunger... it is our body craving to satisfy that inner hunger... Sex is not everything that is true, but it is a very important facet of a relationship, one that should not go unoticed.... not to mention that it is one of the most healthiest exercises (monogomously of course) out there, it improves your skin, you can burn those extra calories, and it can be done in many forms/ways according to individual preference..
(below are just some links while doing a small search, but I encourage everyone to further educate themselves regarding Human Sexuality)

Sex IS an Important part of a Relationship :wise:

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1175/is_6_32/ai_56883559

http://www.azcentral.com/community/phoenix/articles/0531sr-aging0529Z3.html

http://parenting.ivillage.com/newbo...l?par=msn|career|hyper&iv_cobrandRef=msnwomen

http://love.ivillage.com/lnssex/sexconcerns/0,,LC_8k0ps169,00.html

EDIT: A Small Fact- Making love three times a week burns around 7,500 calories in a year -- the equivalent of jogging 75 miles.

(( just read Aliana's response below and I'd like to say I agree 100%!!))

Last edited:
Xerces said:
I think this singular statement greatly contributes to the male perspective. "We" hear what you are saying, often do not understand as you are speaking a different language, and do not want to waste the time trying to figure it out. "We" usually have enough to worry about outside of the "little things" that seem to bother women and really truthfully arent a huge deal.

In my experience most "disagreements" between my wife and I consist of the following examples...

Her getting upset because..
I left the toothpaste out of the drawer..
I left a cabinet open..
I did not put the dirty laundry in its designated hamper..

The proper running of a household is equivalent to the proper running of a business. Every company operates with SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures). There are reasons for these SOPs. They help to keep everything running smoothy, no matter how "little" or "inconsequential" others deem them to be. Each member of a team relies on the other members to do their part. You're not doing your part in following the SOPs as "management" has decided to lay them out. The problem is that you (and I mean most likely both of you) are looking at it on a too personal level. It happens a lot in relationships.

Personally, you're lucky if all she is doing is yelling at you. I would tell you once and leave your clothes where ever you decided to put them. When you eventually ran out of clean clothes, you would certainly get a clue. After all, if they aren't in the dirty laundry hamper, you must not consider them dirty enough to be cleaned. Bitching takes too much energy. Action produces results.

Hugs,
Aliana

(I actually did this to my ex husband and I only had to do it once.)

This thread smells like a war.... and no, im not declaring one.

Last edited:
Jorael said:
This thread smells like a war....
OMG Jorael I was just about to post something like 10 bucks to the next Male that posts... you are brave... This is the point I think you say "okay sure" and that's that, walk away defeated but unharmed :) :tongue2:

Lol defeated!

No winners or loosers here.

No matter what, no matter how beautiful, intelligent, independent and rich a woman is... She will always need a man in the end. Part of human nature.

Even if it is her father.

i guess the main problem for both sides in this case is that everyone wants to be superior
and to be this, simply find differences
well, and there is one quite obvious one ^^
anyway, arguements are pretty pointless i think

if you feel like argueing with your bf/gf next time
maybe ask yourself one question
"what would be without him/her?, where would i be now"

be sure, you don't want to be alone, so treat others, especially your partner, as you want to be treatened

even if both sides don't need eachother for survival, i would think about before you use this path ;)

i don't want to be superior.

I have my advantages as a man, women have theirs as women.

Nature is the perfect designer. For some reason we were made like this.

So lets all get along and not argue please :)

Jorael said:
So lets all get along and not argue please :)
quite my point, arguements can just lead to frustration
even if Mikah likes to debate ;)

Jorael said:
Lol defeated!

No winners or loosers here.

No matter what, no matter how beautiful, intelligent, independent and rich a woman is... She will always need a man in the end. Part of human nature.

Even if it is her father.

I see it differently. I don't necessarily need a man. I guess if I took your statement literally and included procreation in my thought process, you could say everyone needs a man and a woman for that matter, but not for living a quality adult life. However, life spent in the company of the right man certainly would be more pleasant than without and I do have to add that while being on my own, I have come to a whole new appreciation for a man who will take care of the car. :laugh:

Actually we do all need each other, but not necessarily based on gender. Social interaction and the touch of another human are quite important to our physiological health.

Hugs,
Aliana

Aliana said:
However, life spent in the company of the right man certainly would be more pleasant...

Therefore X + Y = Z .... that means you need a man in the end :p

Jorael said:
Therefore X + Y = Z .... that means you need a man in the end :p

Need? No.. Want? Yes...
Plenty of couples find themselves in the company of someone who is their same sex, this applies to both women and men.... it's all personal preference...

Personally, Im going to change one word in Aliana's sentence to fit the above..

However, life spent in the company of the right person certainly would be more pleasant

MindStar9 said:
and I hope everyone goes out and looks up what tantric means ... and not just a dictionary definition. :D
Last time I had this discussion with a female friend, we ended up having a 10month fun discussion but we never reached a decent outcome. We only agreed that we were both right. So I'm gonna leave it to where it is now :D

MindStar9 said:
Sorry, but we can do that on our own, and unless we're with someone who's incredibly adept at understanding the female anatomy, the majority of the time, self-love is far more intense and enjoyable.

It's the sensuality and emotional connection that adds to the pleasure of an orgasm experienced with a partner (for women anyway), not the physical act, or end result of release.

Next!

ever been with a guy who could give you one?

ever fall in love with him?

next. :dunce:

Last edited:
I will say there are stereotypes for men and women, and generally using them you can begin to "feel" out an idividual and in wich way they vary and how far they vary from the stereotype. So in the end i do belive the you can "master" the other sex, being it men or women, by just observing and taking note.

I will say that alot of mikahs responses in this thread are the reason I am so madly, blindly, obseesivly in love with her. Alot of her comments I can ditto on.

I will also say that there are examples of men in this thread that show exactly why my life is made easier by them ;) thanks boys :laugh:

ohhhh, and just for a jest, heres Cartmans thoughts on woman, just too funny
www.terraverdepe.com/southpark-cartman-woman.avi

Last edited:
Dash Smashing said:
ever been with a guy who could give you one?

ever fall in love with him?

next. :dunce:

You're kidding, right? Because a guy is capable of giving me an orgasm I should fall in LOVE with him? :rolleyes:

It takes a whole lot more than an orgasm for me to fall in love with a guy.

Let me ask you an honest question ... no dig here at all ... I'm being real ... have you ever experienced a mind orgasm?

Next! :tongue2:

MindStar9 said:
You're kidding, right? Because a guy is capable of giving me an orgasm I should fall in LOVE with him? :rolleyes:

It takes a whole lot more than an orgasm for me to fall in love with a guy.

Let me ask you an honest question ... no dig here at all ... I'm being real ... have you ever experienced a mind orgasm?

Next! :tongue2:

i do think that could depend on the orgasm though :D If you went like omfg it will never stop and keep going and going and going untill you passed out i do think love would be in the air :p

I have or well kind of.. not sure it was an orgasm though but umm well during a concernt everything went black for me and i only remember two songs.. and nope i wasnt drunk i only had one beer and i never done any drugs. :D but daaamn it was goooood :p

My problem is she has a better memory. I get accused of doing something and she pulls out the date hour minute and second. I tell her she has done the same thing and I know she did but I can't remember when "You know that one time 4-12 weeks ago." That is what gets me in trouble.

Scorpion said:
My problem is she has a better memory. I get accused of doing something and she pulls out the date hour minute and second. I tell her she has done the same thing and I know she did but I can't remember when "You know that one time 4-12 weeks ago." That is what gets me in trouble.

Ahahahah women do that incredibly well :) Trust me i know what you mean.

Its freaky :p

Looks like Scorpion and Jorael have conceded that women have better memories. :D

MindStar9 said:
Looks like Scorpion and Jorael have conceded that women have better memories. :D

...for useless stuff.

1-"Do you remember where I left my cell phone?"
2-"What route did we make the last time we went to that club?"
3-"Now how do I program the microwave to warm up pizzas again?"

i refuse to incriminate myself here......mostly cause shes 10 feet away and she comes here alot :laugh:

MindStar9 said:
or some biran dmagae from another time ;)

:boxer: :computer: :drink:
th_bong_567149.gif

Huskie said:
...for useless stuff.

1-"Do you remember where I left my cell phone?"
2-"What route did we make the last time we went to that club?"
3-"Now how do I program the microwave to warm up pizzas again?"

Do you have a girlfriend or wife? Just curious! :)

Married would be:
1-"I need a new cellphone"
2-"We need a new car"
3-"I want a cook"

MindStar9 said:
have you ever experienced a mind orgasm?
You mean when you re partner pleases you by only using their heads ? :eek: :laugh:

Back