The Guild of Entropian Beauticians

Hi guys, I just opened Jeffs Salon located in TI City Silver 9F, Im just getting started with the body sculpting unit and I think I will buy the hair and face chairs today. Im looking for any advice your willing to share and look forward to bring part of the community here! Wish you the best!

P.S. If you would like to contact me my email is JeffsSalon@usa.com :)

Fear not my young padawan! I will help you.
Is that a msn mail? if not then add me, kimarild@msn.com

Can I join the beauty guild?

I'm new to this area, I bought a chair and skilled on haircuts during the 3X skilling period. Unlocked a few styles so getting my skills up but a long long long way to go...

I only do haircuts at moment as i don't have body sculpting unit or facial chair.

You know that that thread is over 2 years old? And that most of the beauticians of that time sold out? :laugh:

Feel free to meet me in game if you have questions or so tho.

Sorg

You know that that thread is over 2 years old? And that most of the beauticians of that time sold out? :laugh:
Sorg

Indeed :D

Hi fellow surgeons I'm new on the block. I recently started face surgery even tho I have had the chair for like 2 years now :silly2:

I have a question about the SR of surgeries.
Is it better to use less resources with a lower SR when doing a surgery and do more attempts or is it better to use more resources with a better SR and less attempts?

The results I got from testing out on different SR is a bit confusing and almost seems to point that using a lower SR is better :confused:

Hey, I'm also new, just posting to get my name out there. I bought a bunch of stuff including skills hoping to start a decent business. My apartment is down below in my signiture and inside I have a sign requesting to msg me here on forums incase im not in there at the time. I currently only have a hairstyling chair and body sculpting unit (with their tools) because I have seen face sculpting items anywhere for sale and the other 2 + apt took me in debt irl anyway :p. Currently level 11.6 hairstyling profession and 3.4 body sculpting profession. :) May be asking for help sometimes so if anyone is free to give me some suggestions or anything I'll be thankful. Thanks all.

Back