Team Sweden

Hi, just in case you hadn't spotted; Ermik Ermik Ermik has been dropped as requested by PM; and a certain Mr Skalman is now 4th Sub for Sweden.

Hurrikane

:eek:
I really hope you will give the jacket to Ermik if Sweden win Skalman.

Guess Sweden will be even more dangerus now then :silly2: Glad we don't have to face you guys!

Team Sweden is now ready to kill on sunday 16.00 MA Time :wtg:

Is there anything we who support the Swedish team can do to help?
Or is it just to relax and enjoy the show? :D

Storm the Front!! :handgun:

Im ready to rumble :ninja:

thx Sweden for yesterday.. we did what we could.. tobad the globals wasnt on our side that day.

Keep rockin and we will be in the final soon :wtg:

Hello Team Sweden.

Your Opponents in Round 3 next weekend will be Wales.

Please confer and confirm with them and PM me your preferred Start Time from the following;

Saturday 31st March: 10:00

Saturday 31st March: 14:00

Saturday 31st March: 18:00

Sunday 1st April: 12:00

Sunday 1st April: 16:00

Sunday 1st April: 20:00

Don't think I need to tell you; this round really counts:)

Hurrikane

ohhh

Somone was saying that you dident spend enuff ammo in short time.
So i giving out a helping hand :woohoo: here comes the globas :)

10/4 over and out Skalman

Hi Sweden,
we are happy going for Saturday as well, just sorting out which slot, either 10:00 or 18:00 :) Do you guys have a preference?

Cheers

RC

I woud say 10... but thats just me ;)

I will PM Hurrikane and confirm Saturday 18:00 MA time for the match with Sweden.

As prompted by Count Joe :)

Good luck in the hunt Sweden :sniper:

Hi this is a note to all teams, I apologise for it's impersonal nature but I gotta sleep soon and I want a smooth weekend's Judging:))

A Reminder;

All Teams are still under the Current Rules which forbid Subs from playing unless they have moved into the Main Team.

All members who wish to leave Teams to move up their Subs can re-apply should their team get through to Stage 3 after this next weekend.

All members who wish to leave Teams for any reason should post in the Hunt for your Country Thread or PM me.

The Team List is checked and printed out in the 24 Hours before each hunt. If your name isn't on it, you don't hunt.

Check it to see if you're on it (The 1st post in Hunt For Your Country) and sort out anything you need to before it needs to be printed.

This has been issued to combat any confusion over the new Rules that are on their way in Stage 3: some mistook this for Round 3.

Just incase it's still not clear...:)

..this is Round 3 of Stage 2.

Stage 3 is the one after this one.

I know most of you are totally clear on all this and I thank you for your adherence to an untried system; what we learn here only goes to make future WoFs better:) I just thought it a good idea to let as many people in on the Rules as possible.

Hurrikane

Sweden vs Wales - Saturday 18.00 MA-Time

Team Sweden is rdy

Wich is competing for sweden this round btw?

Floppy, Starman, Stoikow and List will be hunting for Sweden this Saturday

No screenshots from Sweden for Round 3 yet... please provide as soon as possible or you won't get the lovely new update!:)

Hurrikane

No screenshots from Sweden for Round 3 yet... please provide as soon as possible or you won't get the lovely new update!:)

Hurrikane

i say disqualify em ;)

If i got it correctly Sweden got 72? +8 for highest loot? and then +10 for winning? wich should equal to 90 pts? :confused:

:yay: wich should mean that scotland needs 66 pts against poland to win :eek:

Go Poland! ;)

Lol, wasn't it bad enough that we beatcha face to face, and now u need to draw attention to that. :p

We only need to win the game to win the group, as you only have 2 wins, and we would then have 3. But would be nice to accept your additional challenge of highest points too.

Some people never learn. :p

:D

Lol, wasn't it bad enough that we beatcha face to face, and now u need to draw attention to that. :p

We only need to win the game to win the group, as you only have 2 wins, and we would then have 3. But would be nice to accept your additional challenge of highest points too.

Some people never learn. :p

:confused: silly

Yeah well isn't it lucky no-one really gets me.

Congrats on beating us and I guess the bitch rears back and bites me on the ass.

But we play each other again soon...so we'll see. :)

How much did the scots get? :rolleyes:

When we played you, we got more ;)

Ok... good luck next round

Last edited:
The Scots decided to play a "reserved match" against the Poland team. We didn't need to dominate to get to the next round, so we laid back a bit, played it safe, got enough points to advance and then saved our "secret weapons" for the next round.

I just hope Sweden is ready this time, cause it won't be pretty.

Seriously though, good luck to the Sweden team and all the others, it will be quite an adventure from here on out.

Line-up for Team Sweden:

1. Steven List Living
2. Stoikow Stoikow Mudorow
3. Arthur Starman Dent
4. Daniel Sooz Scherman
5. Patrik Stormer Deluxe
6. Henke Floppy Deluxe
7. Count Joe Grensforce
8. Haxan SnoHAxan Rimmer
9. FoxyLady
10. Klodvig Klod Malkord
11. Warants Skalman Skalmansson
12. Fredrik Proppen Brodin

Let the battle begin!

Hello Team Sweden,

Welcome to Stage 3.

As you can see from the updated Team List in Hunt For Your Country, there have been a few minor changes to the Rules, as mentioned before. This is a reminder of what those changes were and how things stand now, as well as the booking-request for your future matches, so read on:)

Teams:

Each member of your Team now has a number. No particular authority is given to the order; only Captains elected by the Team, or a majority vote within the Team, carries authority.

If Teams are not Full, new members will be given the remaining numbers up to 12.

If Teams are Full, members who leave can give "their" number to a new signing, or to another member of the team.

All of the above must be posted in Hunt for Your Country or PM'd to me, then appear on the updated Team List for it to be confirmed.

This will be primarily be an aid for checking in/checking out time in the busy chat before the hunt; 1,4,6 and 7 is a lot easier to type:)

New members can now be approved/rejected by majority vote (within the Team) and/or Captains decision. This is for many reasons, not least the possibility of ringers.

Matches:

Your First match is against Eudoria

Your Second match is against Denmark

Your Third match is against Scotland

Time Slots for your first match:

(All Times MA Time!)

23:00 Friday 13th April

14:00 Saturday 14th April

22:00 Saturday 14th April

16:00 Sunday 15th April

There's less choice than before but there's less teams....

Please contact the Team you are against first to arrange a suitable time for your first hunt, and PM me with the confirmed time slot by Midnight Thursday.

The future two weekends will contain much the same time slots, feel free to arrange future matches and confirm them with me ahead of time, it will help with the planning.

Stage 3 Timetable:

Round 1: 13th/15th April

Round 2: 20th/22nd April

Round 3: 27th/28th April (No Sunday)

Well done again for getting this far, use these 3 hunts to put the best team possible together to win.... and best of luck to all of you:)

Hurrikane

Back