Colourer List

Heh well one thing I think they need to institute.

Clothing decay.

yes yes decay is already there but hear me out.

A broken peice of clothing once colored never need be repaired to kepe wearing it. };>)

So clothing should have to be repaired every so often like washing them and over time they will reach a broken point so they can;t be worn any more and must be thrown away.

A LOT of people will hate this system. but for clothiers and colorers this woudl be a boon as their items would be in more demand and higher ped valued items would last longer etc.

this would be a big boon to the clothiers and colorers. Hell Is till have 3 pairs of pants and a shirt form 3 years ago and i have no need to replace them unless I want something different.

It's a thought. }:>)

You didn't add me so I'll post again :)

I can colour the norm + purple, brown & turquoise

You didn't add me so I'll post again :)

I can colour the norm + purple, brown & turquoise

Whoops. Sorry. I missed your post! Your on the list now :) You'll go up next update ;)

I have seen Auktuma colour in response to Etopia's mail of being swamped with requests. I have no idea what his colouring skill lvl is though.

Cheers
Richard
(ingame Siam)

I have seen Auktuma colour in response to Etopia's mail of being swamped with requests. I have no idea what his colouring skill lvl is though.

Cheers
Richard
(ingame Siam)

Good , i hope more people will try coloring.
More people doing it , more people will understand how dumb it is , and more MA will receve support.

But so far , i am sure my COS in crafting hight lvl armor is way better than the COS of auktuma coloring orange :D

BUMP :rolleyes:

This list doesn't look promising... Although Im not suprised.

don't forget to add Nadie

I can do Purple, Turquoise and Brown and working up to Pink

don't forget to add Nadie

Yeah, they're on the waiting list along with Qc. Although Id like At LEAST one more name before I do ;)

(Small attempt at getting someone to tell me a colourer lol)

list updated.

Added Nadie, QC, and Beatygal.

Also swaped Turqoise with Pink. Turqoise comes before pink.

And added a nice black border for those Interested ;D :yay:

Thanks for adding me :D

Now have 3265 in colouring and still no pink :(

Will keep you posted

Last edited:
Thanks for adding me :D

Now have 3265 in colouring and still no pink :(

Will keep you posted

Wow Impressive skill levels :)

Keep skilling bud ;D

with the exception of turq being before pink and brown being before turq

this should be accurate per everyones stats.

untitled_555583.JPG

You earn them in order of cost of paint.

with the exception of turq being before pink and brown being before turq

this should be accurate per everyones stats.

untitled_555583.JPG

You earn them in order of cost of paint.

Nope.

#1 - I used that first off.
#2 - There's the exception of Dark Wine & dark Blue too. Etopia mentioned It :)

So maybe there's more anamolies. Thats why I asked ;D

[EDIT]

Do you know who uploaded that picture? ;)

Nope.

#1 - I used that first off.
#2 - There's the exception of Dark Wine & dark Blue too. Etopia mentioned It :)

So maybe there's more anamolies. Thats why I asked ;D

[EDIT]

Do you know who uploaded that picture? ;)

Hmm lets see 6/4/4/1 is your private gallery hahaha figures. }:>P

Hmm lets see 6/4/4/1 is your private gallery hahaha figures. }:>P

I did it for the same reason you did :) To show someone which colours go when.

Dunno why logic doesn't follow through. But since when did MA follow logic? ;)

Reactions: Mia
I did it for the same reason you did :) To show someone which colours go when.

Dunno why logic doesn't follow through. But since when did MA follow logic? ;)

Once long long ago in a glaxy far far away i've been told. but then the all might $ appeared and logic got a frontal labotomy. anywya were off topic hahaha.

Just to let you know how it's going trying to get to pink... and it's not good

After a bit of chipping and a tonne of skilling tonight I'm now at 3431 and I still can't use it :(

Guess it's now 3500 to open it or maybe I need over 2k CM as I'm just under that :confused:

Just to let you know how it's going trying to get to pink... and it's not good

After a bit of chipping and a tonne of skilling tonight I'm now at 3431 and I still can't use it :(

Guess it's now 3500 to open it or maybe I need over 2k CM as I'm just under that :confused:

Since the new profession data was added a few months ago, we have found that interesting new things are unlocked at certain points in your professional standings instead of at the points of an individual skill as had been guessed before.

I think the Colorer profession will be the same. At certain points in your Colorer profession you will unlock the new colours. Perhaps your focus should be to increase all of the skills of the Colorer profession, which may help you to reach the next unlock point more quickly.

According to PE wiki, the skills you should focus on to raise your professional standing are Coloring, Color Matching, Fashion Design, Dexterity, Intelligence and Agility.

Last edited:
I think you should make the table not on max color someone can do but on how good they can do it ;) and chances are that they can't do it good at all :D

I think someone already did most of this exercise with the older colours before. (I think Sarah) It is somewhere on EF. If i remember correctly brown unlocks a lot earlier. What i remember from that post (damn that i can not find it when i need it) is that MA made an error in the TT value of brown. It should have a TT of 0.07 instead of 0.70.

Mayby someone else can find that post.

Cheers
Richard
(ingame Siam)

Back