Cannot log since VU

to freaking hell with it. Im not downloading that file again.

Im wiping the MA directory and reinstalling it all.

And i still can't log in :cry:

I am having exactly the same problem as you Mags...

Rockchick can log in on the PC next to me, but I cant :(

Welcome to the club.

Want a beer??? :beerchug:

Managed to get 2 new TP's then server went back down.
Now we're back to the "Lost connection..." again.

prob solved

after new exe file dwnld , evrything is fine and I'm in ,

gl to all , Maxa

This is pathetic, really. VU was supposed to be done by 10:00 MA time. Here it is 1800 MA time, I have been warned that my loan service can ge tme locked, and I still cant log in.

We need update from MA about this plz :(

I've tried to login about a million times now, and it just insta-ctd's

still not able to log in.
Once I succeeded but the message "server will go down in 1 minute"appeard .
I logged out and since I only get connection lost:confused::confused::confused:

anyone wants a beer?
:beerchug:

(not on CND, no gold card, no vista)

:yay::yay::yay: i'm finally in don't know for how long but I'm in!!

does anyone else get instant CTD? or just waiting durizing "authorization" of login, til you lose connection?

Welcome to the club.

Want a beer??? :beerchug:

On my third beer now and wanting to explore - Feel like thumping something, and would rather thump some of the new bots :(

does anyone else get instant CTD? or just waiting durizing "authorization" of login, til you lose connection?

i get instant ctd buzz after authorisation and msg comes up saying eu shut down abnormally sent details to ma of ur config

I put my GC details in and immediately get the following message...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I was doing fine just until 20 min ago. Started with a mob attacking me, where I couldn't hit, blowing up ammo, the mob still hitting me.

Got killed, pressed ok for revival, was revived dead at the same spot. Went for coffee and watched the screen, after a few minutes TP sequence was initiated a second time without me doing anything and got revived at the TP.

Logged out, saw servers at 91%. Since then servers are bumping up and down for me and getting connection loss after a minutes when relogging, everytime the clientloader shows something else than 100%.

Using the logon sequence for different area. Rinse repeat. Maybe its me crashing the areas? :D

Guess I leave it till tomorrow, maybe things settled.

Now. This a new VU issue or because more than 10 accounts login on at the same time...:D

oki so we are able to login with a different avatar... and it works.

But I can't login with Buzz, he get's insta-ctd right after I enter my GC number. :\

I would just stop trying, but those others on here, weren't able to login, then magically they we able too ? just seems strange.

This is absolutely ridiculous I can't even get the damn thing to complete the update. I can not locate the updated files on the ftp server either and of course there is no response from MA on the support ticket as of yet, not that I expect that there would be.

I tend to be very forgiving when it comes to problems with updates but this day has been very trying indeed and a near complete lack of response to even acknowledge there is an issue is disturbing.

Anyone have a direct link to the update?

any suggestions guys.....im geeting very pissed now!!!

tried windows mode....minimum evrything in options.....same prob....

hi Buzz, I was getting instant ctds upon login , check system reqs, this is what I saw at mine

after latest exe file, evrything is back to normal at system reqs are all green again.

Maxa

I put my GC details in and immediately get the following message...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Thats exactly what I get.. still... 9 hours after the VU was supposed to be done...

Yes it sux big time but i guess we just have to sit this one out and hope MA take out some overtime to have this issue sorted by nightfall.

:yay::yay::yay: i'm finally in don't know for how long but I'm in!!

So i was able to login:yay: but i had to log since my inventory screen wouldn't close! Now I can't get back in! O ya When I logged last i was at Atlas haven when I logged in this time I was at Solfasis Crater! GL to you all

Log Me In Please!!!!

How long now, Ive been trying since the servers went down, happily minding my own business in Zychion

First messages were Avitar already logged in and then Connection lost

Mini update received, so try again, no joy, messages still saying Connection Lost

Please Marco get them to do something soon, or Im comitting suicide lol

Issy Wolf

Yes it sux big time but i guess we just have to sit this one out and hope MA take out some overtime to have this issue sorted by nightfall.

MA and overtime?

I still can't log in, got the same problems as all of you, i'm re-installing the game now.

Let's see what happens.

:(

After the update I could play for like 1 our with annoying pm/chat bug then there was the message the server would go off for a moment and ever since i cant login i get the same message as u all get instand : Connection lost :mad:
I hope MA will fix this fast :bomb:

Help Meeeeee

I keep trying every few minutes, but still no joy:eek::eek::eek:

I really don't want to commit suicide but may no other alternative?

:(:(:(:(

Im in but not for long 4 minutes to be exact

Ok in game at Shinook, loged out at Zychion

but message from MA saying server going down in 4 minutes

HELP HELP HELP

Back