Texturizers & Texture Information

Edit: Error*

That's a texture which I have yet to see. I believe it requires a high amount of skills however. It may actually require up to level *30 or above in the texturizing profession if the blueprint requires level 4.0.

It would usually require 200 textures (manufactured from leathers) per field. Although, I'm afraid I don't think anyone is skilled for it yet.

Question:

I would like Tezlapod skinned basic shirt and pants.

- How much would this cost, total?
- What materials would I need to bring?
- Who could do it? (who has the skills and blueprint?)

I have some Tezlapod skins and I can always get more. I also have some various extractors I could provide, if needed. I'm still not totally sure how this system works, so please excuse my ignorance if I'm missing something. :)

If anyone can help me out with this (either providing info or agreeing to take on the job), please PM me or respond in this thread... Thanks!

Last edited:
That's a texture which I have yet to see. I believe it requires a high amount of skills however. It may actually require up to level 60 or above in the texturizing profession if the blueprint requires level 7.5.

It would usually require 200 textures (manufactured from leathers) per field. Although, I'm afraid I don't think anyone is skilled for it yet.

So from what I see Tezlapod is a lvl 4 BP and requires 7.5. I know this is asking for a lot, but can you roughly estimate just how long this might take for someone to get to this point? Even a rough guess (no matter how far off) would be appreciated.

Is that 200 textures per field? Per piece of clothing? Total for basic shirt and pants?

Sorry, I'm still a bit confused on how this works...

Oh, sorry. I mixed it up a bit.

Usually, the level of the blueprint x 10 is the level required for the texture. So I suppose this texture would require anything from level 30 - 40.

I'd have to find out about the exact level first in order to be sure, but all of us are some time away from that level, and it's very expensive to skill up. So it will most likely take a few months, if not more, to max it, depending on the level.

Basic Shirts and Pants for example have two fields each. There's one field for the main, and one for the stripes. You'd need 200 textures per field, so 400 in tota for the shirt, and 400 for the pants in order to have around 97%+ in result.

I believe it would take at least that amount of leathers in order to manufacture as much textures. You'd however recieve a return after the texturization, so the total cost would be a bit cheaper in the end, even if it requires a whole lot of textures.

So from what I see Tezlapod is a lvl 4 BP and requires 7.5. I know this is asking for a lot, but can you roughly estimate just how long this might take for someone to get to this point? Even a rough guess (no matter how far off) would be appreciated.

Is that 200 textures per field? Per piece of clothing? Total for basic shirt and pants?

Sorry, I'm still a bit confused on how this works...

Usually, the level of the blueprint x 10 is the level required for the texture. So I suppose this texture would require anything from level 30 - 40.

But the person on the previous page said that the recommended level for the Tezlapod BP is 7.5? :scratch2:

The first page said you are ~lvl 24? Is this for the same profession that is required to make these?

Also, if I got wanted to skin basic shirt and pants I would probably only do the main field and not the stripes...This would cost much less and make for a greater chance of success, correct?

But the person on the previous page said that the recommended level for the Tezlapod BP is 7.5? :scratch2:

The first page said you are ~lvl 24? Is this for the same profession that is required to make these?

Also, if I got wanted to skin basic shirt and pants I would probably only do the main field and not the stripes...This would cost much less and make for a greater chance of success, correct?

Level of BP = 4
Level required to make it = 7.5 (Material Manufacturer profession)
Level required to apply it = c. 30 (Material Designer profession)

3 different things.

Last edited:
ok some of the new skins this is how they look on the coats and the next will show how they look on the shirts:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
Oculus - level 33.1 to make

mermouth - front - level 22.9 to make

Mermouth - back

Itumatrox - level 34.5 to make

Formidon - level 38.2 to make

Now the shirts :)

Oculus

Mermouth

Itumatrox

Formidon

All those are uncoloured - so adding colours could have some interesting effects :)

Nice! Keep the pictures coming :)

Nice work :) Keep them coming :yay:

finally tezlapod shirt :)

finally tezlapod shirt :)

Would go perfect with my coat...I need one, stat! (and basic pants too)

Any updated ETA on when someone will be able to make these? :)

Well Tezlapod is level 28.8 so I guess Sarah will be there soon :)

Well Tezlapod is level 28.8 so I guess Sarah will be there soon :)

Do you have to be that level, or can you still attempt it with less success at a lower level? I can go farm tons of skins if I can get my clothes made sooner... :)

Do you have to be that level, or can you still attempt it with less success at a lower level? I can go farm tons of skins if I can get my clothes made sooner... :)

You have very little chance to get a good looking result if don't have the skills. And 28.8 is when the texture is "unlocked", you need to be a few levels even higher to max the texture.

hmm i think i`ll start to manufacture tons of generic textures sooner or later...
Actually they seem ´be the basic filters for this profession eh?
And they even have SIB!!! :yay:

Btw. is someone interrsted in Generic textures to skill with them?

Btw. is someone interrsted in Generic textures to skill with them?

Yup. Lots of orders at auction. 108-109% something.

i am up to mid-19 level atm. :D

means that i now can work 13 leathers (if you bring your supplies) as well as the stones, woods, and some fabrics. :yay:

my texture collection is growing. as i collect my supplies i stock up.

i have been suggesting that if folks want a particular texture (longu, narc, etc) that they gather the supplies and make the texture sheets for stocking until someone CAN add those textures to their items. I am more than willing to help them stock up. :thumbup:

Guess we wont be seeing any alferix textiles in a while then...
:rolleyes:lvl 72:rolleyes:

Subscribing to this though.

you can see the texture (at my place on a shelf) ... just not on any items atm.. be welcome to visit anytime

btw - am up to level 20 in texures.

you can see the texture (at my place on a shelf) ... just not on any items atm.. be welcome to visit anytime

btw - am up to level 20 in texures.

Any ETA on when you could texturize Tezlapod skins onto flame shirt and pants? :)

I can collect LOTS of skins if I need to...

Great info! Why ain't this stickyfied? :scratch2:

Great work on this tread Sarah :yay:

Rutol Texture with Colors

Sense Rutol is my favorite texture so far I thought I'd post some pics what it looks like with some of the basic paints. I could of done Olive and Steal Blue but couldn't bring my self to waist the paint :rolleyes: or the Rutol.

Blue Paint

Yellow Paint

No Paint

Orange Paint

Green Paint

very nice selection faust! ..

i have been getting folks to try the different textures .. . but the hear the amounts and get frightened :(

i have some textures worked up, but not many atm.

The Ninja High Jacket and boots in the picture below are Rutol texture with Burnt Umber paint.

oh and the Bono shades are Rutol with no colour :)

Some of those textures look really neat, ty all for providing pictures!
I am level 6.5 meanwhile ;)

Wonderful thread!
For interested I make textures and sell them in my shop

PULL-OVER!
Check the EF thread or the inventory online here: Shop Manager - Shop content

Back