Mining Mania!

If the mining amp went to one of the top 10 miners people would be saying "how predictable that it went to one of the usual suspects"

If it went to a relatively new player who tried his luck (I'm not sure this is the case, haven't looked up the player) then some people say "how predictable, some new player gets it"

These comments happen all the time with just about every event.

This event was structured so that everyone had a chance, and guess what, everyone did (looking at my watch, there is still time left)

My mining result was 78.8% return, which is fairly typical and for the record I was happy with.

totally agree . I had a punt and it was pretty weak . but I dont expect to DESERVE anything . as equal as the next guy

I just got bored too fast

grats to the winners btw

I'd rather see someone use the PED in game to have a hell of a time ;)

I normally agree, but the way this event was introduced was so messed up to begin with, so this time i would like to see a new player get the amp, cash out, make MA think twice.

its not MA ava - jsut random lucky guy who followed my advice :)

AFAIK - wont be chased out.

Gz,
Vigi

If the mining amp went to one of the top 10 miners people would be saying "how predictable that it went to one of the usual suspects"

If it went to a relatively new player who tried his luck (I'm not sure this is the case, haven't looked up the player) then some people say "how predictable, some new player gets it"

These comments happen all the time with just about every event.

This event was structured so that everyone had a chance, and guess what, everyone did (looking at my watch, there is still time left)

My mining result last night was 78.8% return, which is fairly typical and for the record I was happy with.

so much this

Oh Terminator got it again ---> proceed to whine
Oh WSS got it ---> proceed to whine
Oh Ubah miner got it ---> its always the ubers , new players never get a chance
New player gets it ---> blasphemy , its gambling , will be sold and cashed out
:dunce:

Hey guys! It ain't over yet!

However, nothing below Terra Amp 7 or Level 11 amp should be used if you want to have a shot at this point. Giving it a go right before the end...

so much this

hahahah you so right :D:lolup::lolup:

so much this

I see someone who likes to whine about people whining, what a vicious circle. ;)

I know, I know the answer, I just don't want to accept it :)

I totally understand them feels . but it doesnt help any thinking like that . just roll with it and enjoy the time you have in game with ya mates

MA's typical bullshit, so glad I didn't join in on this shitfest.

so much this

Honestly I'd rather a noob win big prizes than the ubers, and players of the like... It speaks more loudly for the game than WSS dominating everything or something like that..

This does hold especially true with mining, as skills really don't make much of a difference.. To tell a noob he can go hit a 40k claim and win a TT+75k ul amp is just awesome.. That's the way hunting used to be with 5k+ exarosaurs.. but not anymore thanks to the whiners.

Honestly I'd rather a noob win big prizes than the ubers, and players of the like... It speaks more loudly for the game than WSS dominating everything or something like that..

This does hold especially true with mining, as skills really don't make much of a difference.. To tell a noob he can go hit a 40k claim and win a TT+75k ul amp is just awesome.. That's the way hunting used to be with 5k+ exarosaurs.. but not anymore thanks to the whiners.

Let's not take it to extremes. A noob hitting big will most likely sell and withdraw.

Yep skills make no difference to "claim size potential", but they do for potential mark up and variety of ores to target. Used to make me kinda angry that hunting is "cushioned" from noob ath's yet crafting/mining are not - nowadays doesn't bother me - after all noobs need a chance as well. :)

Let's not take it to extremes. A noob hitting big will most likely sell and withdraw.

I beg to differ... I remember hitting my first hof and starting to make my own profit.. All I wanted to do was play more.. and with a ul lvl7 amp why wouldn't you keep playing? He'll have the 38k from the hof to use as float, and then a ul lvl7.. you could make more money per hour than a minimum wage job in the US with that.

I don't understand what's wrong with a noob winning big and withdrawing... isn't it the dream of all of the noobs? :)

Someone should "win the game" sometimes :D

Last edited:
I don't understand what's wrong with a noob winning big and withdrawing... isn't it the dream of the of noobs? :)

To win the game is not to play... for many i'm afraid.. which is good for me.. I need people to lose so I can win.

I don't understand what's wrong with a noob winning big and withdrawing... isn't it the dream of the of noobs? :)

I agree, MA have their selves to blame for this tho. They were the ones that marketed EU as being a RCE where you can make Real Life Money playing.

still 2 hours left, maybe someone else will take the lead.

Last edited:
I don't understand what's wrong with a noob winning big and withdrawing... isn't it the dream of all of the noobs? :)

totally agree !!

so much whining about the damn amp.
if the winner wants to keep it and use it until becomes the greatest miner of all times, fine or of he/she wants to sell for what the market says it's worth it and withdraw all after that, fine again because this is a fcking RCE last time i checked. if market decides is worth 1 ped or 300 k those money come from buyer that is depositing specially for this not from my card so i have no right to comment about contest winner.
from my card i support the experiments MA does with the MU ingame, but it's not the topic here .

if MA decided that the amp goes to the player, based on his future intentions sent by email that would be debatable, but the winner got it based on game mechanics, fair and square .

by the way CONGRATS to who ever won it !

i just find it hilarious that all these years the miners were complaining about "hunters only "events

now there is an mining eventfor first time and they all whine,suck it up,us hunters have to cope with monthly events destroying all mu

I also agree. Damn it was a nice and thrilling event. Big GZ to the winner! :yay:

at end he gamble like everyone else in this event
Deal with guys

Terminator got it again ---> proceed to whine

It was illogical contest ... The one who won the rifle was the one who made the best video according to MA, A subjective assessment of the company Should have been measurable and have been a difficult feat in the game like 1000 pvp kills or a Atrox Queen by one player something like that.

WSS got it ---> proceed to whine

No problems there the huntet like hell and spent a lot of money and most of them had good gears.---> good customers and good deposits

Ubah got it ---> It's always the ubers , new players never get a chance

This should accrue uber players who play hard deposits hard but not getting good profits all the time.

It is a mistake that MA often make in their quest to bring in more players so make this kind of PR. proved that it never produced results but yet they continue to do that.

Back