I got myself a realy BIG Gun!

Usurper

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Emelie USURPER Andersson
well...for the size atleast.
Doesn't it seem a bit odd that equipt items doesn't resize like cloathes and armor to fit the avatar who is using it?

This is how a standard Maddox I looks when little tiny me is holding it.
Looks realy silly, doesn't it?
Even when holding it with two hands, my fingers can't reach the trigger...not even by a longshot.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
:laugh: i noticed in twin that alot of people have made themselves dwarf avatars, hadnt thought of the consequences.

:rofl:

...and here I thought my gun big :laugh:

Doesn't it seem a bit odd that equipt items doesn't resize like cloathes and armor to fit the avatar who is using it?

Yes it looks very silly.. someone should take that away from you - WHO LEFT THE GUN OUT FOR THE KIDS TO PLAY WITH?? Shamefull gun storage... now little girl, please give me the gun before you hurt someone with that ;) (Sorry I HAD too)

Little people

I forgot to mention that I too ended up shorter then I had wanted - but I turned out good in all other aspects... and I'm not too short.. but shorter then alot of people I have seen... but I love my prancer skin clothes.. and I have to say.. I have a killer ass in these pants now when I'm running around :) My ass is hot. Well, so is the rest of me :)

Yes it looks very silly.. someone should take that away from you - WHO LEFT THE GUN OUT FOR THE KIDS TO PLAY WITH?? Shamefull gun storage... now little girl, please give me the gun before you hurt someone with that ;) (Sorry I HAD too)

Lool, yes.

And my improved strikehammer looks even worse ;)

Rofl,

I got the same thing with my rocket launcher the thing is frikkin massive on my normal sized fmale avvie

I made my avi as small at possible...you should see me holding a Bravo...it's as long as I am tall!

Small women = sexy !
Big guns = sexy !

Small women + big guns = happy Aandar ;) :)

There ya go...

:laugh: i noticed in twin that alot of people have made themselves dwarf avatars, hadnt thought of the consequences.

the reason being is, that only by a chance i noticed the additional slider at the bottom of the avi creation thingie that actually makes you tall... else I woul have been the dwarf too, lackily I am a giant now.

it is funny to see shadowed players hardly reaching my waistline lol

oh they must be pissed lol

LOL, imagine how you would look with a personal cannon :)

Even when holding it with two hands, my fingers can't reach the trigger...not even by a longshot.

Do you gain rifle skills now with this huge maddox ???

LOL, imagine how you would look with a personal cannon :)

Oh..i MUST find one to pose with!

Do you gain rifle skills now with this huge maddox ???

No..but yeah, i realy should :)

And if there were holsters for sidearms in EU, i could proppobly use them as a sleeping bag.:laugh:

Last edited:
Guns getting even bigger..

So i found my friend and old mentor Red, and he lent me
this puppy to try on for size....

The only thing i can say is that if i would to let one rip with this..."thing"....it would pick me up and throw me well clear into the neighboring county.

This is just getting better and better ;)

Star, Rep, and I were hunting Daspletors on CND last night and we were noticing the huge size difference between our avatars. Star looked like he had a lunch tray in his hands while holding a fap, while It looked like I was holding a TV dinner.:laugh:

another problem is the taller you are the smaller things are :0

new pocket size extractor lol

LOL!! I'm unable to play atm thanks to my pc's graphics card being sub sub substandard... it supports shader version 0.00 so no idea how small or tall I am now.. and no clues how big a gun looks on me.. but I was small before the change and touched nothing in the sliders... someone in my soc said I looked the same as before just better tanned.. so I'm likely petite..

In rl I'm petite and only 5'2 so imagine this... I went deer hunting once and the gun I was given was a .44 magnum express. it was almost as long as I am tall.. and the bullets were bigger around than my thumb and longer than any of my fingers... I was totally terrified to fire the thing..

I was joking that if I shot at a deer with it... it'd knock me right over on my ass and the deer would just stand there laughing at me.

Back